TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Looking to Buy, Sell or Trade your vehicle? Post it here
Cars, Bikes, Trucks, Pickups, Vans, Boats, ATVs etc

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Forum rules
• Negative comments or replies, lowballing or 'sale bashing' are NOT allowed in FS topics.
• Personal ads are FREE. Commercial Ads are not allowed without Powerseller Status. Posting items/property for rent is considered commercial.
• Powerseller status is for users who wish to post many items for sale, new or used.
• Even if you do not own a business but would like to post many items for sale, then Power Seller status is required.
• Users are limited to no more than 2 simultaneous Ads / FS (For Sale) topics per classified forum; powersellers are limited to no more than 4.
• Ads that have not been replied to after 180 days will be deleted.
Please click here to view the forum rules
User avatar
nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller
Posts: 21385
Joined: July 31st, 2007, 2:27 pm
Location: The world is fl4t

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby nervewrecker » May 1st, 2018, 9:00 pm

^^^

I wah a ride in yours when you buy it eh

chillaxing wrote:I owned a peanut sti already and i will guarantee you that evo does hold d road better and u could do what u want with a subaru,the evos are just better design to hog corners.
Heard they better at cornering.
But then men will come in here and start to talk about suspension mods etc and say this one better than that one and yadda yadda yadda..

Advertisement
User avatar
Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 14688
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 8:07 am
Location: playing with above and below
Contact:

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby Dave » May 1st, 2018, 9:29 pm

Unless fully restored there will always have something to fix. Plain and simple. It's a used car you are buying. I am doing some work on a car 2.5 times older than my evo and trust me that will have absolutely nothing to do as that is being fully restored. With an evo look for a sound engine and drive train, legit title and a more or less complete car and be happy otherwise you all will never find one if your requirements are that high.

User avatar
V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS
Posts: 3194
Joined: February 6th, 2006, 11:10 am
Location: San Juan

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby V2NR 3.0 » May 1st, 2018, 10:48 pm

Dave wrote:Unless fully restored there will always have something to fix. Plain and simple. It's a used car you are buying. I am doing some work on a car 2.5 times older than my evo and trust me that will have absolutely nothing to do as that is being fully restored. With an evo look for a sound engine and drive train, legit title and a more or less complete car and be happy otherwise you all will never find one if your requirements are that high.


My new hero...so...ummm...any word on that “one” that’s propping up soon ?

User avatar
Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 14688
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 8:07 am
Location: playing with above and below
Contact:

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby Dave » May 2nd, 2018, 8:19 am

When the 2.5 times older one is done.

User avatar
TREX
Trinituner Peong
Posts: 442
Joined: May 21st, 2005, 12:01 pm

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby TREX » May 2nd, 2018, 5:06 pm

V2NR 3.0 wrote:
Dave wrote:Unless fully restored there will always have something to fix. Plain and simple. It's a used car you are buying. I am doing some work on a car 2.5 times older than my evo and trust me that will have absolutely nothing to do as that is being fully restored. With an evo look for a sound engine and drive train, legit title and a more or less complete car and be happy otherwise you all will never find one if your requirements are that high.


My new hero...so...ummm...any word on that “one” that’s propping up soon ?


Ditto to that. We in the process of restoring a E6. It’s and old car and there will always be something to repair. E6 parts are not cheap so
Do it once
Do it Right.

User avatar
Mercenary
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1741
Joined: December 19th, 2008, 11:19 am
Location: West Indies

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby Mercenary » May 5th, 2018, 12:19 pm

pics of evos now

User avatar
Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 14688
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 8:07 am
Location: playing with above and below
Contact:

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby Dave » May 5th, 2018, 3:40 pm

IMG_20171011_162635.jpg

That's the biggest selling point, a sound engine burning excellent.

User avatar
*KRONIK*
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6889
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » May 9th, 2018, 12:12 pm

Screenshot_2018-05-09-12-10-47.jpg


I now spot this evo4 for sale

Just putting here incase any lurkers interested

Calor
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1367
Joined: March 3rd, 2013, 1:07 pm

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby Calor » May 9th, 2018, 1:09 pm

Adrian_hma wrote:$160 Max Cash in Hand


Buy an unreg evo7..should get one for around $70k..put normal Cs plates on it..just dont tell them tuners :fist: ...create a thread on how to convert a cs to evo7 and you on...

User avatar
Mercenary
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1741
Joined: December 19th, 2008, 11:19 am
Location: West Indies

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby Mercenary » May 9th, 2018, 2:30 pm

awd models help vastly in this area however regular 2wd models are used as well...a 'pbb' evo 5 and 6 does look so fkin outa place

User avatar
V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS
Posts: 3194
Joined: February 6th, 2006, 11:10 am
Location: San Juan

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby V2NR 3.0 » May 9th, 2018, 4:21 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:Screenshot_2018-05-09-12-10-47.jpg

I now spot this evo4 for sale

Just putting here incase any lurkers interested


Man...I stalked this the very minute it was posted. However, well, we'd just leave it as "however".

User avatar
10-01
punchin NOS
Posts: 2940
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 4:24 pm

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby 10-01 » May 9th, 2018, 4:21 pm

V2NR 3.0 wrote:
nolimit wrote:
chillaxing wrote:I owned a peanut sti already and i will guarantee you that evo does hold d road better and u could do what u want with a subaru,the evos are just better design to hog corners.

I fully agree with you, I had an 04 peanut sti that I loved and now i have an older version (2000) Evo which is a a lot better vehicle than the subaru in terms of performance, maintenance and reliability, the interior not so pretty as the sti but I must say evo is better than sti from my personal experience. Good luck to the guys looking for one, takes some time to get a legit one so be patient.


Well said, the hunt continueszzz


aggreed about the subies owned 2 sti's ..... wish i could get my hand on a evo 6 ( a unmolested one thou ) saw the white evo 7 by princess again sunday evening any1 stalked it yet ?

User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7510
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby gastly369 » May 9th, 2018, 9:05 pm

De ting go scyaaa papappapa!
IMG_20170902_165513.jpg

User avatar
nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller
Posts: 21385
Joined: July 31st, 2007, 2:27 pm
Location: The world is fl4t

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby nervewrecker » May 9th, 2018, 10:00 pm

gastly369 wrote:De ting go scyaaa papappapa!
IMG_20170902_165513.jpg
When you coming to rawr pssht?
Men wanna come chill and take pretty pics.

User avatar
V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS
Posts: 3194
Joined: February 6th, 2006, 11:10 am
Location: San Juan

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby V2NR 3.0 » May 10th, 2018, 9:15 am

10-01 wrote:
V2NR 3.0 wrote:
nolimit wrote:
chillaxing wrote:I owned a peanut sti already and i will guarantee you that evo does hold d road better and u could do what u want with a subaru,the evos are just better design to hog corners.

I fully agree with you, I had an 04 peanut sti that I loved and now i have an older version (2000) Evo which is a a lot better vehicle than the subaru in terms of performance, maintenance and reliability, the interior not so pretty as the sti but I must say evo is better than sti from my personal experience. Good luck to the guys looking for one, takes some time to get a legit one so be patient.


Well said, the hunt continueszzz


aggreed about the subies owned 2 sti's ..... wish i could get my hand on a evo 6 ( a unmolested one thou ) saw the white evo 7 by princess again sunday evening any1 stalked it yet ?


This is new stalking material...location, street name, hours when it’s seen, etc

User avatar
V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS
Posts: 3194
Joined: February 6th, 2006, 11:10 am
Location: San Juan

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby V2NR 3.0 » May 10th, 2018, 9:11 pm

Bump

User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7510
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby gastly369 » May 11th, 2018, 11:51 am

V2NR 3.0 wrote:
10-01 wrote:
V2NR 3.0 wrote:
nolimit wrote:
chillaxing wrote:I owned a peanut sti already and i will guarantee you that evo does hold d road better and u could do what u want with a subaru,the evos are just better design to hog corners.

I fully agree with you, I had an 04 peanut sti that I loved and now i have an older version (2000) Evo which is a a lot better vehicle than the subaru in terms of performance, maintenance and reliability, the interior not so pretty as the sti but I must say evo is better than sti from my personal experience. Good luck to the guys looking for one, takes some time to get a legit one so be patient.


Well said, the hunt continueszzz


aggreed about the subies owned 2 sti's ..... wish i could get my hand on a evo 6 ( a unmolested one thou ) saw the white evo 7 by princess again sunday evening any1 stalked it yet ?


This is new stalking material...location, street name, hours when it’s seen, etc
Nonpiczzz

User avatar
V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS
Posts: 3194
Joined: February 6th, 2006, 11:10 am
Location: San Juan

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby V2NR 3.0 » May 11th, 2018, 11:52 am

ImageImage

User avatar
V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS
Posts: 3194
Joined: February 6th, 2006, 11:10 am
Location: San Juan

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby V2NR 3.0 » May 11th, 2018, 11:54 am

^ This just showed up. Them 7, 8 days numbered. We sit and wait. Stares Dave dead in the eyes.

User avatar
Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 14688
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 8:07 am
Location: playing with above and below
Contact:

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby Dave » May 11th, 2018, 11:56 am

I have nothing to hide. Someone actually brought a down payment to keep. Ppl serious out here. I didn't take but should have.

User avatar
nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller
Posts: 21385
Joined: July 31st, 2007, 2:27 pm
Location: The world is fl4t

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby nervewrecker » May 12th, 2018, 8:04 pm

Saw this today.
Clean as hell. Image

User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7510
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby gastly369 » May 12th, 2018, 8:11 pm

nervewrecker wrote:Saw this today.
Clean as hell. Image
Wah yuh Dyno sheet deyyy

User avatar
*KRONIK*
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6889
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » May 12th, 2018, 8:27 pm

nervewrecker wrote:Saw this today.
Clean as hell. Image
Lovely

User avatar
nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller
Posts: 21385
Joined: July 31st, 2007, 2:27 pm
Location: The world is fl4t

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby nervewrecker » May 12th, 2018, 9:18 pm

gastly369 wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:Saw this today.
Clean as hell. Image
Wah yuh Dyno sheet deyyy
I didnt dyno.
Didnt do any additional work since the last run. Doing research right now.

User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7510
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby gastly369 » May 12th, 2018, 10:38 pm

Oo wrd wrd

User avatar
V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS
Posts: 3194
Joined: February 6th, 2006, 11:10 am
Location: San Juan

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby V2NR 3.0 » May 12th, 2018, 11:00 pm

Sweeeet

japan-r-us
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 106
Joined: February 14th, 2011, 11:25 am

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby japan-r-us » May 13th, 2018, 6:55 am

D462DCAD-9F05-4BCA-9A58-A4058567A6AC.jpeg

A1D01CBB-25E8-4542-9776-3664E354A794.jpeg


This one also in mint condition :twisted: tuner own??

User avatar
Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10715
Joined: July 22nd, 2004, 2:24 am

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby Morpheus » May 13th, 2018, 10:21 am

Saw a red IX coming up Long Circular road on Friday, I low down volume to hear it pass yes

User avatar
V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS
Posts: 3194
Joined: February 6th, 2006, 11:10 am
Location: San Juan

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby V2NR 3.0 » May 13th, 2018, 10:22 am

Morpheus wrote:Saw a red IX coming up Long Circular road on Friday, I low down volume to hear it pass yes


Hahahahahaha - good one !

User avatar
nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller
Posts: 21385
Joined: July 31st, 2007, 2:27 pm
Location: The world is fl4t

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby nervewrecker » May 14th, 2018, 6:46 pm

StalkmentsImageImageImageImage

Advertisement

Return to “Car Classifieds - Buy, Sell or Trade”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests