Forums

Shooting at Boardwalk, Chaguaramas

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Shooting at Boardwalk, Chaguaramas

Postby rspann » July 12th, 2018, 4:34 pm

That is npt the same place that used to be called indian bay?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » July 12th, 2018, 4:39 pm

Yeah some people still call it Indian Bay

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » July 12th, 2018, 4:58 pm

Meh....great is the PNM

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » July 12th, 2018, 4:59 pm

rspann wrote:That is npt the same place that used to be called indian bay?

Now it's called bandit bay

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » July 12th, 2018, 5:07 pm

No_Name wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:Was this a hit or an actual mass shooting?

Will more incidents like this happen?

Y not???
After all, Guntas/Guntresses in dey Wetman, Gyangstas wanna IMAGINE dey could ha Family time too...so y not spill dey dutty blood on innocent Folks...
For my part, all ah dem could go in d middle of the QPS, hold a massive Blocko & deal out each other there...

Same crowd in PNM family day...

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » July 12th, 2018, 5:11 pm

Average wrote:Let's be real, we all feel a bit uncomfortable when a certain "type" enters a store/restaurant, passes close to you, pulls up in a vehicle. This is the reality. I don't care how it sounds. Life more important than wondering if you offended somebody.

Shhhhh.....reality and common sense not allowed here.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 12th, 2018, 6:45 pm

toyota2nr wrote:
Average wrote:Let's be real, we all feel a bit uncomfortable when a certain "type" enters a store/restaurant, passes close to you, pulls up in a vehicle. This is the reality. I don't care how it sounds. Life more important than wondering if you offended somebody.

Shhhhh.....reality and common sense not allowed here.

Just mods and PNM sheep oversensitivity racist accusations.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » July 12th, 2018, 6:58 pm

But that IS racist. Fear makes people think tribally to protect themselves which are incidentally racist. That's natural. What the real problem is that crime is out of control because of the bureaucracy and corruption at all levels in this country. And that's causing the fear among us, and hence the racism.

In the face of such fear with no hope of a solution, thinking that way is what keeps us divided. And that's just how the politicians love their people. The power of controlling your thoughts through artificial fear. PNM-101 since 1956.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » July 12th, 2018, 7:59 pm

rspann wrote:That is npt the same place that used to be called indian bay?

Indian bay moved down to the skallywag thing area.

Boardwalk is ghunta area now

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 13th, 2018, 12:44 pm

maj. tom wrote:But that IS racist. Fear makes people think tribally to protect themselves which are incidentally racist. That's natural. What the real problem is that crime is out of control because of the bureaucracy and corruption at all levels in this country. And that's causing the fear among us, and hence the racism.

In the face of such fear with no hope of a solution, thinking that way is what keeps us divided. And that's just how the politicians love their people. The power of controlling your thoughts through artificial fear. PNM-101 since 1956.

So when Afro-Trinis feel the fear, it is not racism?

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » July 13th, 2018, 2:30 pm

There is a simple thing that most people either seem to ignore or not understand.

In Trinidad we have a surplus of doctors because everybody "knows" doctors get paid well.
In Trinidad we have an even bigger surplus of engineers because everyone "knows" engineers get paid well with slightly less effort.
In Trinidad we have a surplus of university graduates because historically most university graduates got paid well

See a pattern yet?

Now ask yourself, why Trinidad have so much criminals right now?

People are seeing now that in Trinidad, crime pays... and crime pays well. You don't need to spend 3 to 10 years studying after A'Levels to make it. All you need is some friends in the right places and if you born in the "right" place then chances are that those "friends" a lot easier to come by.

I mean, think about it. Crime is the only market that has been experiencing a steady incline over the past three decades with little to no recessions along the way and quite a few booms. What other market compares? The criminal market continues to diversify. What started with drugs and petty thefts has diversified into murder, armed robbery, assassins for hire, money laundering, real estate, construction and politics. Those are just the ones I can name off the top of my head. I am sure there are many many more.

Personally, I think the real problem is that the focus is kept on the small criminals. It's easy to stay away from lavantille, beetham, morvant, maloney and enterprise. The real criminals are the ones raising taxes on us while enjoying tax exemptions for themselves. The ones that tell us we need to tighten our belts while they get fatter. The ones that get allowances for expenditures that they don't have but see nothing wrong with you working two jobs or free-overtime to make ends meet because you should be grateful that you even have a job.

I want to see some real crime statistics that compare the monetary value of all the robberies by year compared to all the extra unnecessary taxes and all the tax dollars that were wasted or palmed off by dirty politicians (i.e. politicians) on a year by year basis. Then we could start to talk about the real crime hotspots in Trinidad and probably get Hyatt added to that list.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”