TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Choosing a wife - 2nd love and relationship advice needed

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Which girl would you choose as a long term girlfriend?

Option 1
21%
Option 2
29%
Option 3
13%
Option 4
38%

Total votes: 24

Philippa
Ricer

Choosing a wife - 2nd love and relationship advice needed

Postby Philippa » September 24th, 2018, 11:47 am

So, without revealing too much personal details I'll describe my situation.

I'm late 20s, and was in a long term relationship with a girl for 7 years. We ended it mutually late 2017 after realizing we weren't in love. Fine, it was tough to lose her but I moved on. She wasn't my first gf, but longest for sure.

I phrased this as choosing a wife, but I'm hardly looking that long term yet, I just want to avoid wasting years in a meaningless relationship.

So luckily, either I'm better looking than I thought or just good with women but I've got 4 good prospects. I'll describe them as much as possible without giving hints to their real life identity. The options are listed in priority of who I want.

Option 1
- Incredibly gorgeous beauty (9.5/10), same age. But troubled, was very promiscuous (said she lost count of guys she's made out with, but has had sex with 20+ men). Personality, extremely sweet, loving. I have lots of fun with her, she's a party and carnival girl and we had some wild fun times together. She shows how much she likes me and we get along so well. Negatives is that she's very much prone to depression and will sometimes disappear for a couple days. In this disappearance I'd later fine out she was either home in bed for days or liming with people she barely knows. This would bother me if we weren't casually dating. But in real life, I have by far the best time with her.

Option 2
- Also gorgeous but less so, maybe 8.5-9/10), very popular 20K+ follows on IG. Career oriented and going places. She's 2 years younger but very successful for her age. She'll probably be a household name in a few years given her aspirations. I like her a lot, we do have chemistry, but sometimes I find her boring. She isn't adventurous nor a party girl. We've never hooked up yet but she made her intentions clear many times. Also, not really promiscuous (I don't care about a girl's past as much as other men), but has had maybe 10 boyfriends in 10 years, dated a few guys in between. Sex with just 3 of them. Normal I'd say.

Option 3
Image Pretty but not as pretty as the other 2, but when made up she's so bess and she has the best body of all, overall 8.5-9/10. Very popular too, whenever I'm with her she bounces friends and acquaintances all the time, everyone seems to know her. She's a tricky one as she's by far the smartest, but also kinda strict and not as fun. But she's a wild one, she is insatiable in bed and by far the best sex I've ever had. She is a weird one as she loves parties but hates small talk, loves sex and dancing, but hates joking around, loves comedies but hates sarcasm. Hard to assess long term potential, but sexually I'm extremely satisfied. I think she could be worth it, but I don't feel 100% relaxed around her. We have very different communication styles.

Option 4
- This one is an ex who I reconnected with. She's a definite 8/10. She's getting divorced and wants to meet up. We broke up because when we hooked up in UWI both of us were also seeing other people, so she's more of an ex outside woman than an ex-gf. Lovely girl, gets me well and easy to be around. She isn't a wild party girl or a sex freak so that's a negative for me. But she's a very generous giving girl, will be a great mother and wife honestly. We're from very very similar backgrounds (aside from having the same degree), so we naturally get things about each other.

So that's it, there a few others I've had flings with but they're airheads. All of the above know I'm dating them casually, but all have made their intentions that they want something long term with me.
Last edited by Philippa on September 26th, 2018, 2:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Choosing a wife - 2nd love and relationship advice needed

Postby maj. tom » September 24th, 2018, 11:48 am

lol

Philippa
Ricer

Postby Philippa » September 24th, 2018, 11:52 am

Thanks

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » September 24th, 2018, 11:58 am

Hos, you more complicated than those ladies ???? Imagine what those chicks thinking about you ........seriously tho.....nobody is perfect, including yourself. Life isn't perfect, it is what you make of it with those you interact with each day. Birds of a feather, flock together ........simple.

Philippa
Ricer

Postby Philippa » September 24th, 2018, 12:06 pm

Premchand1976 wrote:Hos, you more complicated than those ladies ???? Imagine what those chicks thinking about you ........seriously tho.....nobody is perfect, including yourself. Life isn't perfect, it is what you make of it with those you interact with each day. Birds of a feather, flock together ........simple.

I know what they think about me, mostly. Option 1 wants me badly and hates option 2 (doesn't know about 3 or 4). Honestly, in real life I feel the most connected and happy with her. But her checkered past and mental issues make her the least likely candidate for a gf. But 90% of me doesn't care.

Option 2 and 4 are just friends for now (though Option 4 and I have hooked up 9 years ago).

Option 2 is the only girl above who calls me out on being a player right now, she tells me as it is, that I'm out of control and being emotionally needy or thinking with my dick too much. But has also said many times, we should date.

Philippa
Ricer

Postby Philippa » September 24th, 2018, 12:11 pm

About me, if it matters. Physically I think I'm decent looking, have been hitting the gym a lot over the last 4 or 5 years. I'm 5'10", 180lbs @ 12% BF. Not huge or ripped at all but I look pretty good without a shirt on.

Career wise, I'm kinda in a transition period, got laid off last year (2017 was not a good year). But got a good severance package. Right now I'm doing some small consultancy work starting my own business, income isn't high, barely making 20k a month but it's enough to enjoy life. Own no property, but got a decent education (BSc with first class and a masters from a top UK uni).

Soochi boi
Street 2NR

Postby Soochi boi » September 24th, 2018, 12:18 pm

Op can’t have your cake and eat it .....
Need to narrow it down a lil more . Need to prioritize what’s important to you. It’s either you want something short term (option 1)/ or long term (2/3) based on the description that’s how I classing them . Option 4 seems to be just chemistry/history but it’s not important enough to you .
You can work with any of these options and turn it long term but based on as is I just classes them . If you serious and don’t care about option 1 past, help out the female / no more depression etc and Pursue her. Or if you don’t want that work option 2/3 . Just be friends with option 4 time for that has passed.
Just my 2 cents

But as other tuners may chime in show a lil pic so the tuners could help you crop out face if you have too lol

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » September 24th, 2018, 12:26 pm

Life too short to read all that...

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » September 24th, 2018, 12:27 pm

*throws popcorn in the microwave *

This ched is gonna be gold...

Get tested before option 1. Bang it and roll. You are not her therapist.

Option 2: if in 3 months you enter gt, roll on. Ig girls will dump men to ensure they remain a hot item. If she gets famous, she will dump you for a Syrian. Or married you, and be crackin' a rasta on the side.

Option 3: the contradiction will give you horrors....

Option 4: an ex and a divorcee? We got a winner folks! Your prize? Your ding dong in a jep nest.

Philippa
Ricer

Postby Philippa » September 24th, 2018, 12:33 pm

matr1x wrote:*throws popcorn in the microwave *

This ched is gonna be gold...

Get tested before option 1. Bang it and roll. You are not her therapist. Banged jus twice, but rubbers'd up, Honestly, the sex was good and my emotions are tied to her the most.

Option 2: if in 3 months you enter gt, roll on. Ig girls will dump men to ensure they remain a hot item. If she gets famous, she will dump you for a Syrian. Or married you, and be crackin' a rasta on the side. I can actually see this happening 100% with her, u know them well. She is a social climber and thinks I'm richer than I am lolz. I must say having an ex gf (the one I broke up with last year) who is super rich, popular and also very attractive does wonders for your social status

Option 3: the contradiction will give you horrors.... it already does, she is fun but tiresome sometimes

Option 4: an ex and a divorcee? We got a winner folks! Your prize? Your ding dong in a jep nest. She's actually the most stable girl here despite how I described it. Logic tells me choose her.

LOL thanks bro.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » September 24th, 2018, 12:36 pm

She collecting alimony from the ex?

mazdatt
3NE 2NR for life

Postby mazdatt » September 24th, 2018, 12:44 pm

OP, I think u left out one option that might be best suited for you and it no longer illegal.
http://www.looptt.com/content/high-cour ... dult-males

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 24th, 2018, 12:51 pm

No choice there. No 1 ,the badiss. You done know what to expect. If you get it from the others, you sound like you wouldn't be handle it.

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » September 24th, 2018, 12:57 pm

Marrid d two muslim ones at the same time, ent Abu have 4?.....and it looks like you could get two more easily to finish the collection...

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » September 24th, 2018, 1:17 pm

Is this a plot out of young and restless?

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » September 24th, 2018, 1:25 pm

OP you want us to say Option 1.

But let me tell you something I know a girl like this, it will always be about her and her needs. Your fun will have to on her terms and eventually, it will drive you nuts. I'm sure her looks are bess and it's what you're 'inlove' with.

My advice is go around with Option 1 exclusively, you'll see after 3-6 months her 'downs' will drive you nuts and depress you. Hey, at least you tried there bro.

Option 2 - I'd avoid. She sounds too stush.

Go around with Option 3, after Option 1 relationship falls apart. Does she know about Option 1? Either way, you say she's different or difficult to get along with. How so exactly? does she misinterpret you a lot? that's easy to fix bro. She sounds like a catch and out of all the girls above, I'm surprised she's single.

If it can't work with Option 3, go back to 4. 4 sounds like the easiest option of all, but least glamorous.
Last edited by l33t2 on September 24th, 2018, 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » September 24th, 2018, 1:25 pm

tuner at its best

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 24th, 2018, 1:29 pm

The fact that you posted all of this on tuner speaks for itself.

OP's sign up date? 24 Sept 2018

Move on... Nothing to see here.

Philippa wrote:So, without revealing too much personal details I'll describe my situation.

I'm late 20s, and was in a long term relationship with a girl for 7 years. We ended it mutually late 2017 after realizing we weren't in love. Fine, it was tough to lose her but I moved on. She wasn't my first gf, but longest for sure.

I phrased this as choosing a wife, but I'm hardly looking that long term yet, I just want to avoid wasting years in a meaningless relationship.

So luckily, either I'm better looking than I thought or just good with women but I've got 4 good prospects. I'll describe them as much as possible without giving hints to their real life identity. The options are listed in priority of who I want.

EDIT: Someone PM'd me asking about their race/religion and educational background.

Option 1
- Incredibly gorgeous beauty (9.5/10), same age. But troubled, had an abusive past, was very promiscuous (said she lost count of guys she's made out with, but has had sex with 20+ men). Personality, extremely sweet, loving. I have lots of fun with her, she's a party and carnival girl and we had some wild fun times together. She shows how much she likes me and we get along so well. Negatives is that she's very much prone to depression and will sometimes disappear for a couple days. In this disappearance I'd later fine out she was either home in bed for days or liming with people she barely knows. This would bother me if we weren't casually dating. But in real life, I have by far the best time with her.
Race: Looks indo, but is half Syrian/Indo.
Religion: Muslim (not following obviously)
Education: UWI BSc
Job: Can't say as it's very specific, but it's for a friend's company and it's part time

Option 2
- Also gorgeous but less so, maybe 8.5-9/10), very popular 20K+ follows on IG. Career oriented and going places. She's 2 years younger but very successful for her age. She'll probably be a house hold name in a few years given her aspirations. I like her a lot, we do have chemistry, but sometimes I find her boring. She isn't adventurous nor a party girl. We've never hooked up yet but she made her intentions clear many times. Also, not really promiscuous (I don't care about a girl's past as much as other men), but has had maybe 10 boyfriends in 10 years, dated a few guys in between. Sex with just 3 of them. Normal I'd say.
Race: indo
Religion: atheist
Education: UWI BSc, MSc
Job: Can't say as well as it's sort of very specific, but it's for a multinational and she is making a big bucks there.

Option 3
- Pretty but not as pretty as the other 2, but when made up she's so bess and she has the best body of all, overall 8.5-9/10. Very popular too, whenever I'm with her she bounces friends and acquaintances. She's a tricky one as she's by far the smartest, but also kinda strict and not as fun. But she's a wild one, she is insatiable in bed and by far the best sex I've ever had. She is a weird one as she loves parties but hates small talk, loves sex and dancing, but hates joking around, loves comedies but hates sarcasm. I really think she might by slightly autistic (could explain her genius abilities, not exaggerating how smart she is) as she doesn't always catch things, but makes up by being cute too. Hard to assess long term potential, but sexually I'm extremely satisfied. I think she could be worth it, but I don't feel 100% relaxed around her. We have very different communication styles.
Race: 3/4 Indo, 1/8 White 1/8 Black (she likes to say 1/4 red).
Religion: Muslim parents but also atheist
Education: UWI BSc, PhD
Job: Head of a department in a state company, impressive for her age.

Option 4
- This one is an ex who I reconnected with. She's a definite 8/10. She's getting divorced and wants to meet up. We broke up because when we hooked up in UWI both of us were also seeing other people, so she's more of an ex outside woman than an ex-gf. Lovely girl, gets me well and easy to be around. She isn't a wild party girl or a sex freak so that's a negative for me. But she's a very generous giving girl, will be a great mother and wife honestly. We're from very very similar backgrounds (aside from having the same degree), so we naturally get things about each other.

So that's it, there a few others I've had flings with but they're airheads, jus good to brush. All of the above know I'm dating them casually, but all have made their intentions that they want something long term with me.
Race: Indo
Religion: Hindu (not following though)
Education: UWI BSc,
Job: engineer

Philippa
Ricer

Postby Philippa » September 24th, 2018, 1:45 pm

l33t2 wrote:OP you want us to say Option 1.

But let me tell you something I know a girl like this, it will always be about her and her needs. Your fun will have to on her terms and eventually, it will drive you nuts. I'm sure her looks are bess and it's what you're 'inlove' with.

My advice is go around with Option 1 exclusively, you'll see after 3-6 months her 'downs' will drive you nuts and depress you. Hey, at least you tried there bro.

Option 2 - I'd avoid. She sounds too stush.

Go around with Option 3, after Option 1 relationship falls apart. Does she know about Option 1? Either way, you say she's different or difficult to get along with. How so exactly? does she misinterpret you a lot? that's easy to fix bro. She sounds like a catch and out of all the girls above, I'm surprised she's single.

If it can't work with Option 3, go back to 4. 4 sounds like the easiest option of all, but least glamorous.

This sounds good in theory, but I forgot to mention Option 1 is also one of my closest friends too and she has been for years. I'd hate losing her from my life, but also really really want her in my life too. Is the risk worth it?

Option 1 is also from an extremely extremely wealthy family (she drives a car that cost $2M) she isn't looking gain to status or money from me, I know she genuinely likes me, unlike Option 2.

Option 3.....dred, this girl is trouble, lol. Like I don't get her, so contradictory all the time. Also, like I said I don't judge a girl on her past, but she has the highest sex drive of any woman I've been with. E.g. we partied a lot carnival weekend, from fri to sun (we ended up having sex 8 times that weekend). I love that, but it makes me wonder about how much sex and wildness this girl was doing before.

As for arguments with her, it's mainly simple stuff. Like in one of those fetes she was coming in so i told her meet me left of stage. I didn't expect a text back like this
"uhm are you close to the stage or far from the stage? next time be more specific moron, I not walking around looking for you, I'm by the VIP bar now"
, Then when I found her she's happy as ever. I asked her about the text and she said she had a peeve with directions people give.

You asked if she knows Option 1, lol.....they're actually friends and she knows about Option 1. Option 1 does not know I'm brushing her, she just knows I went out wit her a few times.

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » September 24th, 2018, 2:05 pm

Ah feel the OP just trying to bling he beating out a few at the same time.....
commitment free ???? Say it eh so OP ???

masterkyle
3NE 2NR for life

Postby masterkyle » September 24th, 2018, 2:16 pm

Time will tell, just don't contact any of them for a while and see who looks for u the most first.

novastar1
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby novastar1 » September 24th, 2018, 2:22 pm

OP.... How's your day off from school going today?

The Paleontologist
18 pounds of Boost

Postby The Paleontologist » September 24th, 2018, 3:06 pm

OP, pm me their #, I'll check them out for u

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » September 24th, 2018, 3:11 pm

op broke & posing
just another day on tuner

mazdatt
3NE 2NR for life

Postby mazdatt » September 24th, 2018, 3:21 pm

OP, hope u get some help and don't do anything stupid like try to steal a plane.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » September 24th, 2018, 3:23 pm

Option 5: 2wink

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » September 24th, 2018, 3:27 pm

In fora page 1 spot

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » September 24th, 2018, 3:31 pm

$20k while unemployed/ consulting is small money .

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » September 24th, 2018, 3:32 pm

Plenty ex petrotrin man going to start showing up here.

In the old days..whisper in a girl ears "ah wokin petrotrin " and is level ochre slime.

Now is, "gyul, I is a bandit", wet fuh so!

mragoobir
3NE 2NR for life

Postby mragoobir » September 24th, 2018, 3:58 pm

Op,The bool ah man law pass inno,don't waste time explaining yuhself go brave,we understand

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”