TunerGod

Re: New Commissioner of Police (CoP) appointed, Gary Griffith

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 25th, 2018, 1:57 pm

gary loss some stripes deh

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » September 25th, 2018, 2:21 pm

So Gary has a hotline for politicians to route their petty complaints? What a waste of his time to have to deal with petty shite like that. LeHunte is a little boy to call the CoP to report a trivial incident like that. LeHunte should change his name. Replace the H with a C and drop the e.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » September 25th, 2018, 2:50 pm

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » September 25th, 2018, 3:12 pm

I was quite surprised that on Sunday and Monday the highway had very few patrol vehicles.
I do recall when the COP was Minister one of his urgent and most effective imperatives was actually saturation of the roadways with patrols and I distinctly recall no more than 4 mins intervals before a patrol unit was observed.
Maybe it might be better to constraint dangerous driving by constant presence in preference to officers hiding behind patrol vehicle car doors to 'catch yuh' in a speed trap.
Lets go for the preventative approach instead of the punitive.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 25th, 2018, 4:49 pm

I wonder if he will give out the hotline to call for when police are doing stupidness(according to him) when the public sees again.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » September 25th, 2018, 6:37 pm

Press release sent out
Attachments
communication.jpg

X-Axis
Trinituner Peong

Postby X-Axis » September 25th, 2018, 6:39 pm

The BS is strong in the air

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 25th, 2018, 7:14 pm

Tbh...gary let meh down deh...

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » September 25th, 2018, 7:22 pm

based on the press release..... can the avg citizen call on him when the TTPS occifer give an false id number ???

assassin
Shifting into 6th

Postby assassin » September 25th, 2018, 7:30 pm

How would Le Hunte (or any member of the public) know that an officer is giving a false id number?

So GG and LeHunte were not on the scene together?

How did this story even originate in the first place if no cell phone or charge/ infraction occurred?

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » September 25th, 2018, 7:57 pm

assassin wrote:How would Le Hunte (or any member of the public) know that an officer is giving a false id number?

How did this story even originate in the first place if no cell phone or charge/ infraction occurred?

their version - what they want us to believe - is prob this

1 hunte driving down the rd
2. makes an illegal turn ( at the time) due to road closure
3. police stop him
4. hunte then stops and want to know why he was stopped
5. police tell him he cant go further and to turn back
6 hunt ask for official police ID #- which was then given falsely....
7.hunte call gary and tell him police giv false ID #

8. at no time was hunte using his phone whilst driving...

question thou.... is it customary for officers to giv their police ID # when giving simple road commands -
ie turn there stop there proceed with caution etc ??

i am sure the video surveillance footage from the cops uniform will clear things up alot.....err.... wait ....

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 25th, 2018, 8:03 pm

Have plenty cameras there... unless...

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » September 25th, 2018, 8:22 pm

skylinechild wrote:
assassin wrote:How would Le Hunte (or any member of the public) know that an officer is giving a false id number?

their version - what they want us to believe - is prob this

1 hunte driving down the rd
2. makes an illegal turn ( at the time) due to road closure
3. police stop him
4. hunte then stops and want to know why he was stopped
5. police tell him he cant go further and to turn back
6 hunt ask for official police ID #- which was then given falsely....
7.hunte call gary and tell him police giv false ID #

8. at no time was hunte using his phone whilst driving...

question thou.... is it customary for officers to giv their police ID # when giving simple road commands -
ie turn there stop there proceed with caution etc ??

i am sure the video surveillance footage from the cops uniform will clear things up alot.....err.... wait ....

according to Le Hunte on the radio earlier is GG who tell him the number sounding false, he also say he got attitude (my word) from the officer and asked another officer (a sergeant ) to come across cause he was feeling uncomfortable with the initial officer. Also yes once requested by the public an officer should give his regimental number regardless of the duty being performed. Could be a case of "you eh know who is me orr?" But I doubt the cctv footage would help without audio

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » September 26th, 2018, 3:28 am

Capitan Gary make a big big booboo !

And Le Hunte thinks he is above the law.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 26th, 2018, 5:05 am

Gary shoulda leave Le Cnut alone....just as how every other citizen does have to face some arrogant officers....who is he

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 26th, 2018, 6:00 am

So police complaints by the Ghanian Babboo being handled directly by the CoP? His "confusion" about a simple traffic directive led to all this fackarow? Things real nice in PNMland

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 26th, 2018, 6:44 am

Move on to more important things panzies

Skanky
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Skanky » September 26th, 2018, 7:55 am

When you're in a position of power and authority sometimes you get put in a bad situation and your only option is to lie as in Gary's case. Only if you're ever placed in a position of power and importance will you understand. You can't explain this to plebs no matter how much you try.
Gary's press release only goes further to show that he is lying and trying to convince the public otherwise. The truth needs no explanation.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 26th, 2018, 8:36 am

eliteauto wrote:Press release sent out

The Trinidad and Tobago Police Service sends out a memo entitled Clearing the airs

smh.

Le Hunte handled that issue incorrectly...and the officer get make out re the fake number.

2 people that handle the same situation like fools

WarrLordd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby WarrLordd » September 26th, 2018, 10:05 am

I for one glad it happened. Whole time trying to paint a perfect picture and when caught lie to the public get better than that we know half ah them corrupted what can you do under the current administration. Media played it well they should keep it up force them to do their job properly. Just know a normal man would of done be sitting behind bars. If crime and corruption has to stop it has to come from the top.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 26th, 2018, 10:32 am

Yeah all guilty
But better to keep everybody on their toes

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » November 22nd, 2018, 4:22 am

Griffith, wife defiant after beheading threat
Suspect held in Gasparillo
Rhondor Dowlat

Just as a 12-year-old ac­cused was plead­ing guilty to the charge of mis­use of a tele­phone in mak­ing a death threat against Com­mis­sion­er of Po­lice, Gary Grif­fith on Sun­day, po­lice of­fi­cers nabbed a 35-year-old man in con­nec­tion with a sec­ond death threat which was made yes­ter­day.

In the sec­ond case, the sus­pect threat­ened to be­head Grif­fith and al­so threat­ened kill his wife, Nicole Dy­er-Grif­fith.

Guardian Me­dia un­der­stands that act­ing on in­tel­li­gence, po­lice of­fi­cers from an elite unit con­duct­ed a search at the sus­pect’s home in Gas­par­il­lo at about 4 pm. A me­dia re­lease is­sued by the T&T Po­lice Ser­vice (TTPS) con­firmed the phone used to is­sue the threat was seized dur­ing the search of the house.

The sus­pect was still in po­lice cus­tody at the Port-of-Spain Crim­i­nal In­ves­ti­ga­tions De­part­ment last night.

Ac­cord­ing to a po­lice re­port, at about 1.30 am yes­ter­day an anony­mous caller phoned the T&T Po­lice Ser­vice’s Com­mand Cen­tre. The male caller, whose num­ber was reg­is­tered in the cen­tre’s sys­tem, re­port­ed­ly said: “I want to sum­mon Gary Grif­fith for defama­tion of char­ac­ter against me to­mor­row in court, or else I will call him and chop off he (ex­ple­tive) moth­er (ex­ple­tive) head. How you like that? And kill he wife Nicole Dy­er... huh moth­er (ex­ple­tive).”

But hav­ing re­ceived a sec­ond death threat against his life in four days, with his wife in­clud­ed yes­ter­day, Grif­fith said his wife was the one “these punks” should be afraid of.

In an im­me­di­ate re­sponse yes­ter­day, Dy­er-Grif­fith al­so said she was “not afraid, nor con­cerned.”

Speak­ing with the Guardian Me­dia, Dy­er-Grif­fith de­scribed the peo­ple be­hind the threats as “cow­ards.

“This is par for the course. They are just cow­ards. I don’t waste time talk­ing,” she said.

Grif­fith said he ex­pects “these des­per­ate threats on a dai­ly ba­sis,” and added that he would con­tin­ue along with the work he has al­ready start­ed in clean­ing up the crim­i­nal el­e­ments in T&T.

“Cer­tain crim­i­nal el­e­ments felt they were in full con­trol and this na­tion be­longed sole­ly to them to do as they pleased. Well, there is a new kid on the block who will not al­low these thugs to bul­ly law-abid­ing cit­i­zens as eas­i­ly as they did be­fore. These threats are ex­pect­ed,” Grif­fith said.

“Bul­lies do not like be­ing bul­lied. I would ask them, yet again, to stop clog­ging up our E999 and Com­mand Cen­tre with these threats. If they want to do some­thing, don’t talk, just do. It may be their last act.”

Asked how his wife was han­dling the threat made against her, Grif­fith replied: “These punks should be more fear­ful of Nicole than me. They may have a bet­ter chance against me.”

He added that he ex­pect­ed the crim­i­nal el­e­ments to re­spond to his ac­tions.

“This hap­pens world­wide when crim­i­nal el­e­ments are pegged back. Seiz­ing their il­le­gal drugs and weapons, plans to lock down bor­ders, ar­rest­ing hun­dreds for crim­i­nal ac­tiv­i­ty, I do not ex­pect them or those who de­fend them to like or sup­port me.”

With threats in­creas­ing and now against his fam­i­ly as well, Grif­fith said he has no fear as “hav­ing fear can cause a leader to make in­cor­rect de­ci­sions in a con­flict.

“My train­ing and ex­pe­ri­ence in com­bat did not have a mod­ule to teach you to be fear­ful. I do not know what that feels like.”

He al­so promised his “wan­na-be-killers” a “wel­come gift” and de­scribed them as “wimps.”

“Stop be­ing a wimp (weak­ling or a cow­ard) and grand charge by send­ing mes­sages. If they want me, they know where to find me. I would have a wel­come gift for them on im­me­di­ate en­try,” Grif­fith said.

In­ves­ti­ga­tions are con­tin­u­ing.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/griffith-wife-defiant-after-beheading-threat-6.2.720709.852fb73f25

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 25th, 2018, 1:32 pm

GARY really ent easy nuh .....

https://www.tv6tnt.com/news/local/after ... 8b2fb.html

After Fifth Death Threat, Commissioner Says "This is Boring"

Nov 24, 2018

After receiving yet another threat on his life, Commissioner of Police, Gary Griffith says he's now thoroughly bored.

A fifth death threat to Griffith and Opposition Leader, Kamla Persad Bissessar came in to the E999 Command Centre this afternoon with perpetrator using a number of expletives saying he had two guns and was coming for them.

The commissioner says that even though the Police Service is mandated to take every death threat seriously, the Commissioner finds it is getting rather boring. He noted that this has never happened before, which leads him to believe that he is doing something right, as it seems to be affecting certain elements as their trade is being hampered.

Commissioner Griffith said, “It seems that some are trying to make themselves famous by threatening to kill me, but instead of grand charging and boring us, I would ask them to stop calling and come. They could find me. I promise to make them famous.” The CoP further stated that he does not need the endorsement or support of criminals and those who commit violent crimes, but preferred to put them behind bars.

The Commissioner, however, expressed his concerns that the ridiculous calls are wasting Police time and resources, including the E999, which is set up to give callers assistance in emergencies.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 25th, 2018, 3:48 pm

He want them to storm Police Admin building and shoot him or what? Ting is a lot of ppl come through that entrance scanner, set it off but the officers there doh take it on. Someone with ah gun come pass through.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 25th, 2018, 6:36 pm

Gary overdoing it with the badman talk now.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 25th, 2018, 7:04 pm

Sounding unprofessional to be issuing threats and gangster talk all the time. He could act without all the gunta behaviour.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » November 25th, 2018, 7:10 pm

do your do Gary

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 25th, 2018, 7:30 pm

today is his birthday?

pugboy
TunerGod