Forums

Official Relationship problems thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » January 2nd, 2019, 1:10 am

So just heard a friend attempted suicide today after seeing his wife (separated) kissing her new boyfriend on NYE.

There are many men here who have very little support emotionally.

This might seem like a laughing matter but it's important for us Bros to support each other.

I'll start first.

I'm in a relationship with a girl for almost a year who hides me from her friends and family. At first, it was cool, getting regular sex and we chat a lot. But now I'm tired of hiding. We are both adults, I'm not her first boyfriend, by the only one she ever hid. Her excuse is that she wants to keep her life separate and learn from past mistakes. But that doesn't seem right.

She told me today we can't really go fetes together now. Wtf is this BS?

black start
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Official Relationship problems thread

Postby black start » January 2nd, 2019, 1:12 am

In on page 1...

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 2nd, 2019, 2:22 am

Clearly she is embarrassed of you bro.

It must suck to be ugly.

Happy New Year

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 2nd, 2019, 3:24 am

^^^ LOL :lol:

Starting with woman problems in 2019? OP it could be a few things:

- She don't see you as long term potential (ugly, jobless, religion, parents may not accept, still hurt from the ex, already have a long term man line up), but you delivering good pipe. She probably just want a fling while you catching feelings.

- She's still weighing her options or already have an option line up but something sticking on his end. She'll give you some sex so you would feel everything ok, then buss out when she's absolutely sure she get thru. She might use you while keeping you and the options separate.

- She was very public in the past with her ex until the relationship fall thru and the embarrassment that followed. She don't want to go over that so keep things secret and if things fall thru with you, most would not know about it.

Your story reminds me of this girl from my undergrad days who hid her man from her friends and only introduced him if she didn't have a choice. Even if that happened, it was brief so we didn't get a chance to know him. Very secretive... using names such as "driver" and "companion" to describe him and only started to mention boyfriend when a few of us found out about him. When she was getting married, majority of people did not know. On her 2 year anniversary, she spoke about her husband and their happy marriage on facebook where the photo was of her alone in a wedding dress... man missing... actually no photos of him at all period.

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » January 2nd, 2019, 4:21 am

hoss why you'll can't treat your relationship like a bottle of rum
it done - get a next one.
it almost done - get a next one.
you doh like this particular type - try another brand.
it giving you headache - try another brand.

And alcohol doh care if you ugly and will not be ashamed to be seen with you in public.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 2nd, 2019, 5:13 am

page one

OP she horning yuh mc

always go into a relationship expecting to get, when it happens the hurt is not bad

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 2nd, 2019, 6:49 am

OP attention whoring acting up in the new year again.
Guy, check this thread where you pretended to be 2 different people replying to yourself (Philippa vs. Daran [renamed l33t2]) https://www.trinituner.com/v4/forums/vi ... 4&t=733238

and really, try to get some help for your NPD.

Pablo660
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Pablo660 » January 2nd, 2019, 6:54 am

She afraid of here father or mother whom doesn’t approve of any relationship at this time whatever her age may be is a possibility
Btdt

coltspeed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby coltspeed » January 2nd, 2019, 6:57 am

Man listening to next man woman problems. Wtmc. It will turn a sussage fest by page 2.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » January 2nd, 2019, 8:16 am

op need to ask womantra for advice. otherwise is just sausage-fest business going on here

carnagecassidy
Street 2NR

Postby carnagecassidy » January 2nd, 2019, 8:29 am

The_Honourable wrote:^^^ LOL

- She don't see you as long term potential (ugly, jobless, religion, parents may not accept, still hurt from the ex, already have a long term man line up), but you delivering good pipe. She probably just want a fling while you catching feelings.

- She's still weighing her options or already have an option line up but something sticking on his end. She'll give you some sex so you would feel everything ok, then buss out when she's absolutely sure she get thru. She might use you while keeping you and the options separate.

- She was very public in the past with her ex until the relationship fall thru and the embarrassment that followed. She don't want to go over that so keep things secret and if things fall thru with you, most would not know about it.

Your story reminds me of this girl from my undergrad days who hid her man from her friends and only introduced him if she didn't have a choice. Even if that happened, it was brief so we didn't get a chance to know him. Very secretive... using names such as "driver" and "companion" to describe him and only started to mention boyfriend when a few of us found out about him. When she was getting married, majority of people did not know. On her 2 year anniversary, she spoke about her husband and their happy marriage on facebook where the photo was of her alone in a wedding dress... man missing... actually no photos of him at all period.
This sums it up here

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » January 2nd, 2019, 8:35 am

no matter the problem, there are always viable solutions....my personal favourite is:
car idling in enclosed garage
in lieu of enclosed garage, garden hose from tailpipe to interior via window

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » January 2nd, 2019, 8:37 am

MG Man wrote:no matter the problem, there are always viable solutions....my personal favourite is:
Win

carnagecassidy
Street 2NR

Postby carnagecassidy » January 2nd, 2019, 8:56 am

Op men getting Jones on you here.
Prob bcuz your situation is sounding sorta unbelievable to be in this day and age.
Where me change women like underwear and vice versa. Are you one of d few people being monogamous, "trying to do d right thing" due to religion or an actually working conscience?
Societal mores and norms are constantly changing with societal "progress". That why there's so much people questioning if they're a man or a woman.
U must have a point of reference for your belief/moral standpoint, which is it?
If it's religion you're already breaching all by "brushing" outta d marital zone. Since you are already, why u beating up?
Besides sex and going out on d low, is she emotionally invested in this relationship with you or does she seem distant?
If she's not and really keeping her distant for the (demeaning to you) various reasons presented by guys here.
Doh let no one woman coast on you horse, even if you're physically, mentally or financially challenged. Around every street corner there's a Vene offering the same thing she offering. Fret not my friend there is hope.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » January 2nd, 2019, 9:20 am

l33t2 wrote:So just heard a friend attempted suicide today after seeing his wife (separated) kissing her new boyfriend on NYE.

There are many men here who have very little support emotionally.

This might seem like a laughing matter but it's important for us Bros to support each other.

I'll start first.

I'm in a relationship with a girl for almost a year who hides me from her friends and family. At first, it was cool, getting regular sex and we chat a lot. But now I'm tired of hiding. We are both adults, I'm not her first boyfriend, by the only one she ever hid. Her excuse is that she wants to keep her life separate and learn from past mistakes. But that doesn't seem right.

She told me today we can't really go fetes together now. Wtf is this BS?

Leave her before she leaves you. It'll hurt you less. She'll jump on another diqq within a month in either scenario so just protect your own mental state.

She sees you as temporary. Rip off the band-aid and let the wound breathe.

All the best man, cheers

Pablo660
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Pablo660 » January 2nd, 2019, 9:27 am

MG Man wrote:no matter the problem, there are always viable solutions....my personal favourite is:

Oh lawd lol
he might not have an enclosed garage, garden hose might not fit, use duct tape
My solution
Once u getting sex, put she in the class of side chick n get a new one n tell her it’s ur cousin who jus come from Canada and like to go out until sex done.
Lol
One life to live, make ur self happy first.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » January 2nd, 2019, 9:48 am

^ or that

Demote her from gf to side piece. She seeing you as a side rn too

Detach from now though

maxtech
Street 2NR

Postby maxtech » January 2nd, 2019, 10:32 am

Count your blessings OP you getting nookie with no attachments.
You trying to reach family, next thing you trying to marry, boi look nah eh. No body trying to do that shiet in 2019, Rowley sending home people and you looking for another bill to pay wtf.
Find another chick you like but keep sexing the first one, just make sure not to get AIDS.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 2nd, 2019, 10:39 am

OP, u a rasta by chance?

She is a temple girl?

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » January 2nd, 2019, 11:06 am

The answer is vene

cryotec
3NE 2NR for life

Postby cryotec » January 2nd, 2019, 11:17 am

come na man. op need a lil emotional support and yall mocking him. where d love

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » January 2nd, 2019, 11:19 am

what manner of sh!t is dis on tuner now

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » January 2nd, 2019, 11:44 am

Pics of gyul

bushwakka
punchin NOS

Postby bushwakka » January 2nd, 2019, 11:47 am

Lol....OP, that is not a real reason. She not serious about u for whatever reason. Easiest thing to do is try to find a rebound and move on

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » January 2nd, 2019, 12:01 pm

The_Honourable wrote:^^^ LOL :lol:

I have a better job than she but she ex was a fugly fat contractor man, so I still feel she waiting till a richer man come along. I ain't ugly, I'm probably the best looking guy she's been with. I'm also 1/4 black, me eh know if it's a race thing with she. She says it's not that at all but me eh really know.

As for the questions by other tuners, I get girls really easily. But this chick is really sweet, pretty and hot (big ass and breast implants). I'm in love but I don't want to be.

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » January 2nd, 2019, 12:02 pm

in on page #1.... hopefully.

200sx
Trinituner Peong

Postby 200sx » January 2nd, 2019, 12:09 pm

ask yourself this

are you ready to settle down with this said girl?
do you want to start a family with her?
can you be in the same house with her?
can you share 1/2 with her?

if yessssss to all the above............you my friend are madly deeply in love with this girl
sit her down and pull her square...........let her know the timing
now doh tell she that u really love her and ready for the next step eh..............

good luck bro...........

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 2nd, 2019, 12:24 pm

l33t2 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:

But this chick is really sweet, pretty and hot (big ass and breast implants). I'm in love but I don't want to be.

Well there you go...

You dip in the sauce too long and you caught feelings. Whatever the reason is, let's say you are correct that is a rich fella she looking for, the point is she don't see you for the long term. She on fling mode and want pipe until she figure herself out. All you had to do was provide the pipe when she come calling with no feelings attached.

You have to make a decision. As other men say here in the ched, side piece and cut off dem feelings if you want to keep getting the kitty. If you can't cut off the feelings, you have to cut she off and buss yuh gun elsewhere, otherwise she'll get annoyed and cut off the kitty since you switch from what brought you into the dance to a soft man.

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » January 2nd, 2019, 12:35 pm

l33t2 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:^^^ LOL :lol:

I have a better job than she but she ex was a fugly fat contractor man, so I still feel she waiting till a richer man come along. I ain't ugly, I'm probably the best looking guy she's been with. I'm also 1/4 black, me eh know if it's a race thing with she. She says it's not that at all but me eh really know.

As for the questions by other tuners, I get girls really easily. But this chick is really sweet, pretty and hot (big ass and breast implants). I'm in love but I don't want to be.

Opie this gyal will make you kill yourself very soon. You are a soft man while she just wants some fun. PM me her name and number and cut her off immediately if you want to keep your life. I very serious bro.

Oh and VOTE for Keith in 2020 too.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » January 2nd, 2019, 1:08 pm

OP, I agree with the fella who suggest to demote your lady to a side piece.

You say she giving sex, fine. That is the sorf man biggest weakness so be grateful for it and make the most of it.

Work on finding someone else. Since you already getting sex, you don't have to worry about blueballs. If a new prospect giving you a hard time, kick her in the sack and move on to another. Persistence will pay off and you would then come clean with your current chick, let her know what you were doing, then kick her in the sack and go be happy with your new honey.

Or you could be a real man and get into sim racing. Woman does age. Leaderboards don't.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”