Forums

Piss in the gas?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

blitz83
Street 2NR

Piss in the gas?

Postby blitz83 » April 1st, 2019, 1:47 pm

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/local/something-fishy-with-the-fuel-at-service-stations/article_47451de6-5480-11e9-a8c3-b72a93092e8a.html

THERE is something fishy going on at gas stations across the country.

Motor vehicles owners are complaining that the fuel imported and received at the pumps is of a substandard quality.

Some claim that the fuel is linked to the high number of vehicles which have recently caught on fire.

On social media, many have said the fuel does not last as long as before, the smell can be described as fishy or like a urinal and for those who have sensitive skin once contact is made it burns their skin.

The Express visited several gas stations in South Trinidad on Friday, and met with customers who all agree that the foul smell in the fuel began approximately two months ago.

At the NP gas station in Vistabella, customer and maxi-taxi driver Danny Jaikaran said the diesel “stinks” and he noticed the odd smell just about one month ago.

“It smells nasty. It really, relay stinks. I think the diesel we getting is inferior. The smell is like something you would get from those urinals, that’s how bad it is. Those people in authority don’t have to do the work we do so they really don’t know. I used to make five trips when I filled up but now I making only three,” he said.

At the station, Shift supervisor Eric Harry said when attending to vehicles he has to step away from the pump because the smell makes him dizzy.

“People complaining that they are not getting the mileage as before and it really have a urinal smell. When I am filling up the gas tanks I have to move away because the smell is so bad that I feel dizzy and I could fall down, so I move away,” he said.

At the Rushworth Street NP station, a pump attendant, who wished not to be named said she now has to use gloves when refuelling gas tanks.

“This never happen before, I never had to use gloves. But the gas when it touches my skin it would burn and leave a dryish mark on my hands. I don’t know what it is about the gas now but I can say it never happened before,” she said.

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Re: Piss in the gas?

Postby ADONI » April 1st, 2019, 1:52 pm

Thought was just me! I really full up diesel last week at NP Wrightson road and the fuel was smelling rotten! I fill there 90% of the time. Only difference, was that I fill in the evening, as I am more of a morning person for filling up.

stikid09
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Something fishy with the fuel at service stations

Postby stikid09 » April 1st, 2019, 2:08 pm

THERE is something fishy going on at gas stations across the country.

Motor vehicles owners are complaining that the fuel imported and received at the pumps is of a substandard quality.

Some claim that the fuel is linked to the high number of vehicles which have recently caught on fire.

On social media, many have said the fuel does not last as long as before, the smell can be described as fishy or like a urinal and for those who have sensitive skin once contact is made it burns their skin.

The Express visited several gas stations in South Trinidad on Friday, and met with customers who all agree that the foul smell in the fuel began approximately two months ago.

At the NP gas station in Vistabella, customer and maxi-taxi driver Danny Jaikaran said the diesel “stinks” and he noticed the odd smell just about one month ago.

“It smells nasty. It really, relay stinks. I think the diesel we getting is inferior. The smell is like something you would get from those urinals, that’s how bad it is. Those people in authority don’t have to do the work we do so they really don’t know. I used to make five trips when I filled up but now I making only three,” he said.

At the station, Shift supervisor Eric Harry said when attending to vehicles he has to step away from the pump because the smell makes him dizzy.

“People complaining that they are not getting the mileage as before and it really have a urinal smell. When I am filling up the gas tanks I have to move away because the smell is so bad that I feel dizzy and I could fall down, so I move away,” he said.

At the Rushworth Street NP station, a pump attendant, who wished not to be named said she now has to use gloves when refuelling gas tanks.

“This never happen before, I never had to use gloves. But the gas when it touches my skin it would burn and leave a dryish mark on my hands. I don’t know what it is about the gas now but I can say it never happened before,” she said.

Vehicle owner Winston Heeralal of Claxton Bay said he believed the Government is hiding the truth about the fuel. He said he too does not get the mileage for the amount of money he pays at the pumps and this was a major concern for him.

“The diesel is not lasting long. What we are getting is a poor gas and the Government is hiding it from the public. The gas stinks and it is sickening. I am not satisfied but I have no other choice, I have to use the gas to do my business,” he said.

Unipet says it has noted the complaints of its clients regarding the smell and the quality of the fuel.

Source: https://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/lo ... 92e8a.html

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » April 1st, 2019, 2:14 pm

SMc
punchin NOS

Re: Something fishy with the fuel at service stations

Postby SMc » April 1st, 2019, 2:15 pm

Urea helps reduce emissions on diesel motors- viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741017

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » April 1st, 2019, 3:08 pm

Diesel is cleaner, van runs smoother.
No difference on super.

Doh use premium.

Not sure what they talking about.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 1st, 2019, 3:32 pm

Who cares??? Not like franky wanna hear about allyuh gas burning faster worries

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » April 1st, 2019, 4:07 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:Diesel is cleaner, van runs smoother.
No difference on super.

Doh use premium.

Same. My diesel filter in the nav and bt50 tempting me to use it every other oil change because they were plenty cleaner last oil change

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » April 1st, 2019, 4:17 pm

Yea it does smell horrid

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » April 2nd, 2019, 10:00 am

like people now lurnin how diesel does smell

Toyopet
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Toyopet » April 2nd, 2019, 10:33 am

No difference on super.

Doh use premium.

Correct, I feel like I'm getting more mileage too.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 2nd, 2019, 4:28 pm

Ent I tell ollour dat long time?

aidan
30 pounds of Boost

Postby aidan » April 2nd, 2019, 5:40 pm

No difference on super.

Doh use premium.

X2 on that

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 2nd, 2019, 6:30 pm

So the gas/diesel is piss poor then?

Budum Tisssssss..........

Grudge
Sweet on this forum

Postby Grudge » April 2nd, 2019, 9:27 pm

Van runs better with more mileage. Diesel at Maraval station smells normal to me.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » April 3rd, 2019, 4:44 am

Switched to premium and got improved fuel economy on several vehicles. Our 2.0 non hybrid achieves 600kms with heavy traffic and ac on all the time and i dont consider myself a slow driver.

Soul Collector
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Soul Collector » April 3rd, 2019, 11:02 am

agent007 wrote:Switched to premium and got improved fuel economy on several vehicles. Our 2.0 non hybrid achieves 600kms with heavy traffic and ac on all the time and i dont consider myself a slow driver.

When I filled up with premium a couple times for some long runs I noticed this myself and my foot isn't light. I think I may end up saving more money in the long run by using the premium although it's more expensive. Car drives a bit differently on the premium as well.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 3rd, 2019, 11:06 am

do you have to drain the tank of any existing Super first before a Premium fill? Or they can mix?

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » April 3rd, 2019, 11:07 am

They can mix safely

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » April 3rd, 2019, 11:14 am

I filled some premium in my truck. Mechanic says I need a new engine.
I thought you guys said the fuels can mix? I mixed it with diesel and it didnt work.
This is the last time I take advice from on tuner.

Soul Collector
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Soul Collector » April 3rd, 2019, 11:19 am

nervewrecker wrote:I filled some premium in my truck. Mechanic says I need a new engine.
I thought you guys said the fuels can mix? I mixed it with diesel and it didnt work.

Holy crap dred...sorry to hear that yes. I duno about mixing diesel with anything else myself.

As for super/premium I know they can mix safely. I usually fill up with premium when I'm on empty or as close to. Never had any problems.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » April 3rd, 2019, 11:33 am

nervewrecker wrote:I filled some premium in my truck. Mechanic says I need a new engine.

did you add premium to the diesel, or diesel to the premium?
You should always drain all the diesel out and half-fill with premium, and THEN add the diesel

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » April 3rd, 2019, 11:49 am

Waits for someone who says he going mix kerosene with their diesel now!

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » April 3rd, 2019, 11:56 am

Don't mix kerosene with the diesel. Kerosene is basically jet fuel, it will cause the vehicle to fly.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » April 3rd, 2019, 11:59 am

ADONI wrote:Waits for someone who says he going mix kerosene with their diesel now!

that eh nothing new tho...pump attendants for telling ppl 'eah dan, doh waste money on gas / diesel treatment, dem ting is mostly pitch oil anyway'
Real max men does be adding kero

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » April 3rd, 2019, 12:05 pm

so fuss is Fake OIL and nobody get charged, company close down and send home 1000's ah people, now what we getting is fake GAs and Diesel? allyuh bess hope nobody own restrooms that is friend to gubbment- or dem go close all restrooms across the country and yuh go hadda piss anywhere...………..

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » April 3rd, 2019, 12:22 pm

10/10

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » April 3rd, 2019, 1:32 pm

MG Man wrote:

did you add premium to the diesel, or diesel to the premium?
You should always drain all the diesel out and half-fill with premium, and THEN add the diesel

Thought everyone knew this.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » April 3rd, 2019, 1:47 pm

The mechanic lie.
Your diesel is non-interference engine, meaning that mechanics not supposed to interfere with it.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » April 3rd, 2019, 2:17 pm

did your mechanic check the umbadiggy valve to ensure it was tumbling? and make sure that the tickatoker was ticktocking?? if he did not check those then I suggest you try another more knowledgable mechanic.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”