Forums

Narco Trafficking in Trinidad

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Businessmen blocking million-dollar drug probes

Postby The_Honourable » May 13th, 2019, 7:47 pm

rspann wrote:Anybody saw the video by wackerman? Remember the names called?

Post the video dey

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 13th, 2019, 8:03 pm

Drugs probe for new kids on the block

What about the old men on the block, you know the pioneers of the drug trade.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » May 13th, 2019, 8:13 pm

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » May 13th, 2019, 8:23 pm

The busi­ness­man who wasn't in the coun­try was con­tact­ed by his man of busi­ness via Skype and he con­firmed to him that the stuff was re­al by taste test­ing it while he looked on," said the in­tel­li­gence source.

This became fantasy at this point.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » May 13th, 2019, 8:24 pm

Place is a cesspool yes.

whiteliver
Street 2NR

Postby whiteliver » May 13th, 2019, 11:24 pm

stop the drug trade the country falls down....

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » May 13th, 2019, 11:34 pm

Legalize marijuana and regulate the sale by citizens and part of the illegal trade could become our legal hussle, free up the courts and refocus those resources on prosecuting/ jailing the cocaine traffickers.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 14th, 2019, 4:34 am

You can't stop a product that starts at 150/Kg but sells for 30,000 plus.

Just too much money involved.

With the demand and supply located where they are...there ain't no stopping it.
Ask Mexico

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » May 14th, 2019, 8:28 am

whiteliver wrote:stop the drug trade the country falls down....

Let it fall... we are so close to rock bottom it wont matter at this point.
ALL the drug trade people, businessmen, customs, coast guard, army and policemen involved need to fall... all of them should be Locked away for LIFE ...

cueball1990
Trinituner Peong

Postby cueball1990 » May 14th, 2019, 8:45 am

i heard from a grapevine source that one of the mansions they raided belongs to mr former attorney general . apparently what they said is he "renting" it from someone but it seems like he owns it but just want to make it seem like he is renting it

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 14th, 2019, 9:10 am

He get bullions in legal fees
He doh need drug money

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » May 14th, 2019, 10:05 am

Redman wrote:You can't stop a product that starts at 150/Kg but sells for 30,000 plus.

Ask Mexico

Uhm what kinda 1980s price of coke is that? It's closer to $1000 a kg direct from Colombia now. Your end sale price is roughly correct, but depends on the region. Locally men would buy that over for as low as 10k but in Miami or Spain u looking at 20k USD minimum.
Last edited by l33t2 on May 14th, 2019, 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » May 14th, 2019, 10:05 am

wagonrunner wrote:
The busi­ness­man who wasn't in the coun­try was con­tact­ed by his man of busi­ness via Skype and he con­firmed to him that the stuff was re­al by taste test­ing it while he looked on," said the in­tel­li­gence source.

This became fantasy at this point.

you saying Starsky and Hutch were doing it wrong?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 14th, 2019, 10:11 am

You seem to know lots about the coke trade Chet!!!
l33t2 wrote:
Redman wrote:You can't stop a product that starts at 150/Kg but sells for 30,000 plus.

Ask Mexico

Uhm what kinda 1980s price of coke is that? It's closer to $1000 a kg direct from Colombia now. Your end sale price is roughly correct, but depends on the region. Locally men would buy that over for as low as 10k but in Miami or Spain u looking at 20k USD minimum.

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » May 14th, 2019, 10:16 am

Dizzy28 wrote:You seem to know lots about the coke trade Chet!!!
l33t2 wrote:

Ask Mexico

Yea cuz it's common sense public info brah

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 14th, 2019, 10:17 am

Public info?? Not the public I live in. Recheck your circles brah.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » May 14th, 2019, 10:20 am

cocaine cat knows
Attachments
coke_cat_freak.jpg

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » May 14th, 2019, 10:24 am

Dizzy28 wrote:Public info?? Not the public I live in. Recheck your circles brah.
You seem to forget Daran knows everything about everything and even when he doesn't know he still knows cuz he's Daran

airuma
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby airuma » May 14th, 2019, 11:34 am

Ben_spanna wrote:

ALL the drug trade people, businessmen, customs, coast guard, army and policemen involved need to fall... all of them should be Locked away for LIFE ...

The longer the fall is delayed, more time to make money.
Strange coincidence that Atlantic LNG making news for two things at the same time, makes me wonder if they are related.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » May 14th, 2019, 12:47 pm

So the mark buss weekend gone..word around is that since then 2 customs officers took a vacation abroad, as well as 2 coast guards and another individual who helps with the maintenance and operation of the Radar.

I guess its sheer coincidence!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 14th, 2019, 2:53 pm

This happened years ago on the Harold laboard ship in Pt Lisas, it's nothing new.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 14th, 2019, 4:41 pm

l33t2 wrote:

Ask Mexico

The farmer that dances in the acid pit to make the paste...gets 150 a kg.
Or so the documentary said.
I googled the other price.

whiteliver
Street 2NR

Postby whiteliver » May 14th, 2019, 10:33 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:

Wishful thinking...most of the businesses u support are propped up by drugs ..either they are wholly owned by traffickers or used in some way to launder [Asian ppl coming to this country and open restaurant and can't buy a slipper back in their homeland ...just one example]. Stopping the drug trade is not good for Trinidad's economy [yeh i said it] ... lets face it if it weren't for the high murder rate no one would be concerned about the drug trade and most murders happen because of ego, gyul , ole talk, who badder dan who or some other ignorant sheit. ...Put yuh feelings aside and think about it.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » May 16th, 2019, 1:09 pm

whiteliver wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:

Wishful thinking...most of the businesses u support are propped up by drugs ..either they are wholly owned by traffickers or used in some way to launder [Asian ppl coming to this country and open restaurant and can't buy a slipper back in their homeland ...just one example]. Stopping the drug trade is not good for Trinidad's economy [yeh i said it] ... lets face it if it weren't for the high murder rate no one would be concerned about the drug trade and most murders happen because of ego, gyul , ole talk, who badder dan who or some other ignorant sheit. ...Put yuh feelings aside and think about it.

Trinidad drug/Firearm trade needs to fall- even if it puts us back into the stone age but brings about a more law abiding and peaceful society, it needs to happen .. we cannot continue in the current manner ..... youths not even out of secondary school killing and robbing people everywhere and they figure they all bad and untouchable because they have a firearm in their hand..... it has ot stop!

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Police crime report names "big fish", big businessmen running crime syndicate

Postby abducted » August 3rd, 2019, 11:07 pm

THE MILLION-DOLLAR BUSINESS OF CRIME

...police intelligence report names ‘big fish’

Close to 40 promi­nent busi­ness­men—from south, cen­tral and east Trinidad—who are linked to ma­jor drug and hu­man traf­fick­ers, gun run­ners, gang lead­ers and mur­der­ers fu­elling the mul­ti-mil­lion dol­lar crim­i­nal en­ter­prise in this coun­try, have been named in a po­lice in­tel­li­gence re­port.

These busi­ness­men, who are be­ing pro­tect­ed by some mem­bers of the T&T Po­lice Ser­vice on their pay­roll, are among 100 peo­ple of in­ter­est iden­ti­fied in a con­fi­den­tial 2019 po­lice in­tel­li­gence re­port ob­tained by Guardian Me­dia. This news­pa­per has with­held the names in the re­port due to the sen­si­tiv­i­ty of the mat­ter.

The re­port is the cul­mi­na­tion of months of prob­ing and sur­veil­lance by spe­cif­ic in­tel­li­gence-gath­er­ing units with­in the T&T Po­lice Ser­vice and the ex­er­cise was un­der­tak­en to “iden­ti­fy per­sons of in­ter­est who were al­leged­ly in­volved in crim­i­nal ac­tiv­i­ty us­ing the guise of le­git­i­mate busi­ness­es or have di­rec­tors in these busi­ness­es that are in­clined to crim­i­nal ac­tiv­i­ty,” as the po­lice ser­vice at­tempts to tight­en its reign on the ne­far­i­ous un­der­world ac­tiv­i­ties which have been fu­elling the spi­ralling crime lev­els in T&T.

These busi­ness­men have formed sym­bi­ot­ic re­la­tion­ships with the un­der­world to rake in mil­lions and are con­tribut­ing to the ris­ing homi­cides and in­creased law­less­ness now per­vad­ing the coun­try.

The eye-open­ing re­port iden­ti­fies peo­ple who have reg­is­tered busi­ness­es which they are us­ing as fronts to run lu­cra­tive hu­man traf­fick­ing and pros­ti­tu­tion rings.

Guardian Me­dia, in its spe­cial in­ves­ti­ga­tion on sex slav­ery done in May, had iden­ti­fied sev­er­al com­plic­it law en­force­ment of­fi­cials who have aid­ed and abet­ted these busi­ness­men.

The busi­ness­men pay hit­men to ex­e­cute peo­ple who in­ter­fere with their busi­ness and il­lic­it op­er­a­tions, hire gang lead­ers in par­tic­u­lar ar­eas to pro­vide se­cu­ri­ty on var­i­ous projects, or move con­tra­band and as­sist with oth­er ac­tiv­i­ties.

But now, these il­lic­it ac­tiv­i­ties and the spe­cif­ic busi­ness­men be­hind them have been doc­u­ment­ed by the po­lice and their names have been sub­mit­ted to the po­lice hi­er­ar­chy for ac­tion.

The ques­tion, how­ev­er, re­mains: Why hasn’t the po­lice act­ed on some of these “big fish” if they were aware of their ac­tiv­i­ties for some time?

A se­nior po­lice source, speak­ing un­der the con­di­tion of anonymi­ty, said “That is the prob­lem. We have cer­tain arms gath­er­ing the in­tel­li­gence, but then de­cide to hand it to the op­er­a­tional arm of the di­vi­sion to ex­e­cute. But these in­tel­li­gence-gath­er­ing units al­so have the ca­pac­i­ty to act and move on these per­sons once they be­lieve the in­for­ma­tion is sol­id. There is no rea­son to wait on an­oth­er unit to do it if you feel strong­ly enough.”

Who are the busi­ness­men and what they do

• One man owns a mul­ti-mil­lion dol­lar busi­ness em­pire made up of su­per­mar­kets and night clubs. The re­port stat­ed he is the “leader of an elab­o­rate pros­ti­tu­tion and hu­man smug­gling ring and in­volved in mon­ey laun­der­ing.”

• A busi­ness­man who owns a su­per­mar­ket and restau­rant us­es these busi­ness­es as a le­git­i­mate front to fa­cil­i­tate “hu­man traf­fick­ing and pros­ti­tu­tion of Asian na­tion­als,” ac­cord­ing to the re­port.

Sources who spoke to Guardian Me­dia about this in­di­vid­ual said af­ter 19 South Amer­i­can girls had been res­cued from homes in West­moor­ings and Stir Fry Restau­rant along Ari­api­ta Av­enue in Feb­ru­ary this year, that in­di­vid­ual has fea­tured promi­nent­ly in their in­ves­ti­ga­tion. Po­lice said he was one of the ma­jor play­ers in the traf­fick­ing of Asian girls in­to this coun­try.

• An­oth­er busi­ness­man who is the own­er of a ho­tel and sev­er­al bars has been de­scribed as a ma­jor play­er “in an elab­o­rate pros­ti­tu­tion and hu­man smug­gling ring in south Trinidad.” Sources told Guardian Me­dia that he “is very con­nect­ed and al­so has law en­force­ment per­son­nel in his pock­ets.”

• An­oth­er man from south-west Trinidad, the re­port stat­ed, has tight con­nec­tions in the hu­man traf­fick­ing and pros­ti­tu­tion rings in the South.

• A man with the alias “Popo” has been de­scribed as a “king­pin in­volved in drugs, arms and peo­ple traf­fick­ing from Venezuela.” In­ves­ti­ga­tors be­lieve some of his il­lic­it gains have been used to pur­chase sev­er­al busi­ness­es. Se­nior sources fa­mil­iar with the un­der­world fig­ure said he was “well con­nect­ed and re­source­ful and had po­lice of­fi­cers at his beck and call.”

• There is a strate­gic al­liance be­tween “Popo” and a busi­ness­man who owns a very pop­u­lar restau­rant. The re­port stat­ed that the busi­ness­man is sus­pect­ed “to be in­volved in a drug dis­tri­b­u­tion net­work” with “Popo”.

• An east Trinidad busi­ness­man who owns a pop­u­lar bar is re­port­ed­ly “in­volved in pros­ti­tu­tion and hu­man smug­gling.”

Sources told Guardian Me­dia that these busi­ness­men have com­mand­ed the hu­man traf­fick­ing trade of South Amer­i­can women for sev­er­al years.

The list al­so un­cov­ered sev­er­al un­der­world fig­ures en­gaged in oth­er types of il­lic­it and vi­o­lent ac­tiv­i­ties who are mas­querad­ing as busi­ness­men.

On Ju­ly 25, Vaugh­an “Sand­man” Mieres was shot dead at his Las Cuevas home along with his wife, Ali­ka De­here and two of his hench­man—one iden­ti­fied as Nigel “Blood” Oc­tim, while the oth­er is yet to be iden­ti­fied.

Mieres, known for con­trol­ling a swathe of the North Coast for many years, was de­scribed as the “leader of the Mara­cas Bay gang that is in­volved in arms, the drug trade and sev­er­al mur­ders,” over the years.

The fright­en­ing re­al­i­ty of how or­gan­ised the drug trade has be­come is re­vealed through the in­tel­li­gence re­port, which links a busi­ness­man who owns a con­tract­ing com­pa­ny. The re­port gave de­tailed in­for­ma­tion about his drug-run­ning op­er­a­tion aid­ed and abet­ted by oth­er ma­jor play­ers. They said he runs an elab­o­rate drug dis­tri­b­u­tion ring known as “North-South run­ners.”

A ma­jor part of the op­er­a­tion “in­volves deep-wa­ter div­ing and un­der­wa­ter drug ship­ments re­ferred to as ‘par­a­sites’, where il­lic­it drugs are se­cured to the un­der­bel­ly of cer­tain ves­sels com­ing in­to Trinidad wa­ters,” the re­port stat­ed. Sev­er­al gang mem­bers and law en­force­ment of­fi­cers are on his pay­roll.

The re­port al­so named ten re­put­ed gang lead­ers, most of whom were al­ready men­tioned in the ex­clu­sive Spe­cial Branch re­port ob­tained by Guardian Me­dia a few weeks ago. Most of these gang lead­ers were iden­ti­fied as the ben­e­fi­cia­ries of close to six mil­lion dol­lars in State con­tracts through their com­pa­nies, de­spite an as­sur­ance giv­en by the Gov­ern­ment to stamp out this prac­tice.

The re­port stat­ed that most of these gang lead­ers op­er­ate reg­is­tered com­pa­nies and are con­nect­ed to ei­ther the Ras­ta City or Mus­lim gangs in the Port-of-Spain and West­ern ar­eas.

Two re­put­ed gang lead­ers with the ini­tials CL and BW were named in the re­port.

The un­der­world fig­ures and what they do

• A re­put­ed gang leader from south Trinidad who al­so made the list is re­port­ed­ly con­nect­ed to the man who runs the “North-South run­ners.” The re­port stat­ed, he is “an as­sas­sin linked to sev­er­al promi­nent busi­ness­men op­er­at­ing from south Trinidad.”

• An­oth­er gang leader, whom they said owns a car rental and gro­cery busi­ness and is the sup­pli­er of “arms and drugs to var­i­ous or­gan­ised crime groups in south Trinidad,” is al­so linked to the “North-South run­ners.”

• A busi­ness­man al­so on the watch list is be­lieved to be in­volved in “ex­tor­tion, rack­e­teer­ing in con­struc­tion com­pa­nies and us­es gang mem­bers loy­al to an in­car­cer­at­ed gang leader.”

• The re­port al­so laid bare the ac­tiv­i­ties of an­oth­er busi­ness­man who owns a car busi­ness and is be­lieved to be “in­volved in the il­le­gal nar­cotics and arms trade as well as lar­ce­ny of ve­hi­cles and is the as­so­ciate of a well-known Mus­lim gang mem­ber.”

• A busi­ness­woman, whom law en­force­ment says is in­volved in or­gan­ised crime and owns a re­al es­tate busi­ness and car busi­ness, was al­so named in the re­port.

• The re­port al­so named an­oth­er well-known busi­ness­man who owns stores and hard­ware. They be­lieve he is “in­volved in the il­le­gal im­por­ta­tion and har­bour­ing of Guyanese na­tion­als.”

• A busi­ness­man who owns a com­pa­ny was al­so iden­ti­fied in the re­port as be­ing in­volved in “mon­ey laun­der­ing and il­le­gal quar­ry­ing.”

• Three oth­er busi­ness­men have been iden­ti­fied in the re­port as be­ing “in­volved in or­gan­ised crime, traf­fick­ing of arms and am­mu­ni­tion and rack­e­teer­ing.” They are al­so sus­pect­ed to be in­volved in the lar­ce­ny of mo­tor ve­hi­cles and car parts.

• The own­er of a hard­ware who is al­so a gang leader is “in­volved in il­le­gal traf­fick­ing of drugs and guns from St Vin­cent and Venezuela and has close ties with per­sons in the un­der­world in To­ba­go.”

• One gang leader who is con­nect­ed to a promi­nent busi­ness­man and owns his own busi­ness is de­scribed as the leader of a fac­tion of the Mus­lim gang and is cur­rent­ly in jail on mur­der charges. The re­port states that he fa­cil­i­tates the crim­i­nal ac­tiv­i­ties of a busi­ness­man and re­ceives con­tracts from three promi­nent com­pa­nies iden­ti­fied in the re­port.

Con­tact­ed last week on this mat­ter, a se­nior of­fi­cial said they could not make any com­ment on the re­port. Com­mis­sion­er of Po­lice Gary Grif­fith could not be reached for com­ment.

http://guardian.co.tt/news/the-milliond ... 91029c791b

vaiostation
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: Police crime report names "big fish", big businessmen running crime syndicate

Postby vaiostation » August 3rd, 2019, 11:15 pm

So government knows all of this and yet nothing has been done about it. It's like the politicians are somehow facilitating it...

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Re: Police crime report names "big fish", big businessmen running crime syndicate

Postby Ben_spanna » August 3rd, 2019, 11:27 pm

Great then do something about it and have a massive exercise and arrest all of them as well as all offending officers ... prove that you want to put an end to crime .

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 3rd, 2019, 11:28 pm

Stale news, I explained all this years ago.

Remember when I told you all about Chinese hoes in South that are reserved for chinese only.

Agian cocaine where drug runners are using subs, I was laught out by tuners when I explained how drugs move up the islands.

All these news are from 20 years ago.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » August 3rd, 2019, 11:47 pm

Buh allyuh eh realise with all the hints they drop in that report they leave out a particular segment of the business community?

And word is dat group have the biggest of all the Mr. Bigs and dem...:|

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 3rd, 2019, 11:55 pm

hydroep wrote:Buh allyuh eh realise with all the hints they drop in that report they leave out a particular segment of the business community?

And word is dat group have the biggest of all the Mr. Bigs and dem...:|
Cause they are the ones releasing these reports.

Read the play nah, they have to take out these folks under them. They are a threat to their income

All yuh learn nah

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”