TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Re: PNM in Gov't - 3 AND AH HALF YEARS LATER!!!!

Postby Ben_spanna » May 29th, 2019, 1:23 pm

and FORTH...………………………………….. BILLION...………………………………...

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » May 30th, 2019, 2:01 am

the problem i have is why the opposition so quiet. they are getting paid also to seek the public interest .
they should be more vocal every day.
I dont support the notion of a politician following the party line . They are there to seek the best interest of their constituents .

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 30th, 2019, 4:32 am

So u want their wholllle side to get their fones and computers seized?

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 30th, 2019, 6:44 am

To show how pnm have the media under control...this protest didnt even make news...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 30th, 2019, 6:51 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:To show how pnm have the media under control...this protest didnt even make news...
Did I not tell you years ago the media is PNM.

You guys just dont listen me.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 30th, 2019, 7:01 am

zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:Image

if this is legit, this is absolute bull crap.... absolute corruption
Well the JP is a real person, not sure about the rest .
Well it was true.

PNM going after injuns again with bogus infor.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 30th, 2019, 8:37 am

hong kong phooey wrote:the problem i have is why the opposition so quiet. they are getting paid also to seek the public interest .
I dont support the notion of a politician following the party line . They are there to seek the best interest of their constituents .
What about between 2010 - 2015? How come no raids or arrests of Hart, Monteil, Duprey etc. Surely they would have had control of the Police like this government has now according to some in the forum. They had the chance to deal with them with money, state resources and a massive parliamentary majority. I'm probably missing something...btw I am not a pnm.

apole69
Street 2NR

Postby apole69 » May 30th, 2019, 8:50 am

zoom rader wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Well it was true.

And a Happy Indian Arrival Day to you as well!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 30th, 2019, 8:51 am

wing wrote:
hong kong phooey wrote:the problem i have is why the opposition so quiet. they are getting paid also to seek the public interest .
What about between 2010 - 2015? How come no raids or arrests of Hart, Monteil, Duprey etc. Surely they would have had control of the Police like this government has now according to some in the forum. They had the chance to deal with them with money, state resources and a massive parliamentary majority. I'm probably missing something...btw I am not a pnm.
The police 2010 to 2015 was still taking orders from PNM bro.

PNM made sure and put obstacles and slowed down certain stuff.

PP had no control over Police, courts, media and people lives.

PNM abuses it power and it down right a dictatorship.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 30th, 2019, 8:54 am

apole69 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Well it was true.

And a Happy Indian Arrival Day to you as well!
Sorry bro I never or my foreparents ever arrived.

We were here before any European, Slaves or Injuns arrived here

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » May 30th, 2019, 9:31 am

Hinds in dark on Devant’s phone
JAMES LANSER

Acting Minister of National Security Fitzgerald Hinds said that while he heard about the seizure of politician and activist Devant Maharaj’s cellphone, he has no idea what investigators are pursuing. “It appears an investigation is taking place.”

He said “What I do know is that the police are worthy of congratulations” for the way in which they dealt with the bomb scare threats last week.

On Tuesday evening, Arima police, led by Corporal Birch visited the home of Devant Maharaj and with a warrant for his mobile phone. The phone was seized as part of investigations regarding a social media post made by Maharaj about the bomb threats last week.

Maharaj says the police were professional and made it clear that he himself is not the subject of the investigation. Maharaj did not want to give up the source of his information and for that reason the police issued the warrant. The information shared by Maharaj is believed to potentially assist in the investigation by uncovering Maharaj’s source.

Maharaj said he was amazed police had the time and resources to investigate the bomb scare while “hundreds of crimes remain unattended.”

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/05/30/hinds- ... nts-phone/

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 30th, 2019, 9:38 am

hydroep wrote:
Hinds in dark on Devant’s phone
JAMES LANSER

Acting Minister of National Security Fitzgerald Hinds said that while he heard about the seizure of politician and activist Devant Maharaj’s cellphone, he has no idea what investigators are pursuing. “It appears an investigation is taking place.”

He said “What I do know is that the police are worthy of congratulations” for the way in which they dealt with the bomb scare threats last week.

On Tuesday evening, Arima police, led by Corporal Birch visited the home of Devant Maharaj and with a warrant for his mobile phone. The phone was seized as part of investigations regarding a social media post made by Maharaj about the bomb threats last week.

Maharaj says the police were professional and made it clear that he himself is not the subject of the investigation. Maharaj did not want to give up the source of his information and for that reason the police issued the warrant. The information shared by Maharaj is believed to potentially assist in the investigation by uncovering Maharaj’s source.

Maharaj said he was amazed police had the time and resources to investigate the bomb scare while “hundreds of crimes remain unattended.”

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/05/30/hinds- ... nts-phone/
PNM abuse

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » May 30th, 2019, 7:29 pm

What was the social media post made by Devant Maharaj?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 30th, 2019, 7:41 pm

Water woes continue in Grande

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » May 30th, 2019, 7:50 pm

The economy turn the corner, we now sign a new energy deal, venes getting regularized, ship coming soon, helicopters being restored, highway and port coming soon, Kay Donna land paid for and you only studying water? Why allyuh so?

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » May 30th, 2019, 8:13 pm

zoom rader wrote:
wing wrote:
The police 2010 to 2015 was still taking orders from PNM bro.

PNM made sure and put obstacles and slowed down certain stuff.

PP had no control over Police, courts, media and people lives.

PNM abuses it power and it down right a dictatorship.

When Gary was the MoNS he complained that people in the Ministry were intentionally blocking different policies he wanted to implement. So much so that he started going on trips, seminars and conferences by himself. The same people then complained that he was going by himself but they were PNM agents preventing the man from doing his job.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 30th, 2019, 11:23 pm

Anyone surprised that Hinds claiming ignorance?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 30th, 2019, 11:44 pm

De Dragon wrote:Anyone surprised that Hinds claiming ignorance?
Not only hinds, you have tuners right here that are ingorant.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 31st, 2019, 1:15 am

zoom rader wrote:
Not only hinds, you have tuners right here that are ingorant.

I disagree, they only play dotish when it is "Red and Ready" time.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » May 31st, 2019, 7:21 am

Devant hunting JP over warrant
Sean Douglas

OPPOSITION activist Devant Maharaj on Tuesday sought to serve a pre-action protocol letter on a justice of the peace (JP) who had signed a warrant for the police to seize his phone after the publicisation of recent bomb scares at several schools.

In a statement yesterday, he said a four page letter from his attorney Rhea Khan gave the JP seven days to say why she had decided to sign the warrant.

Maharaj said he had gone to an area of Arima where he asked local police officers for the JP’s address at which to deliver the letter, but their efforts in turn proved fruitless.

He said those officers had taken receipt of the letter and would deliver it.

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/05/31/devant-hunting-jp-over-warrant/

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 31st, 2019, 9:30 am

Too bad when the UNC was in power they never thought about using the TTPS and justice system to corner and harass the Opposition. Panday did say that "politics has a morality of its own." They never believed him.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 31st, 2019, 9:44 am

maj. tom wrote:Too bad when the UNC was in power they never thought about using the TTPS and justice system to corner and harass the Opposition. Panday did say that "politics has a morality of its own." They never believed him.
If they did that then PNM ppl would have been instructed to protess and March while HNs sit back and watch.

Eleit tuners would have said it's an abuse of power but funny how they don't see it when PNM applies it.

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » May 31st, 2019, 11:20 am

wing wrote:
That like saying the PP coulda improve the public service when it chok full of WOFT PNMites

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » May 31st, 2019, 11:55 am

No one can be surprised about Hinds ignorance

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » May 31st, 2019, 4:21 pm

Devant: ‘We will go to court’

Speaking with Newsday, activist and former government minister Devant Maharaj said he is willing to go to court over the seizure of his phone and the legitimacy of the warrant which made it possible.

Maharaj said the Arima police told him this morning that justice of peace Marilyn Martin has collected the pre-action protocol letter sent by his lawyer, Rhea Khan.

Maharaj believes Martin did not sign the warrant in the interest of justice. He said instead, she acted on the whim of the police, who "put the warrant under her nose."

Maharaj said both he and his lawyer are being very reasonable and are giving Martin all the time she legally requires. He said if she does not respond, the court would see how reasonable he and his lawyer were.

Maharaj says he is very disappointed and suspicious of Commissioner of Police Gary Griffith, who has been calling him to ask if he has got back his phone.

"He is in charge of the people who took my phone," he said. "He doesn't need to call me to see if I got back my phone."

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/05/31/devant-we-will-go-to-court/

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 31st, 2019, 11:49 pm

zoom rader wrote:
maj. tom wrote:Too bad when the UNC was in power they never thought about using the TTPS and justice system to corner and harass the Opposition. Panday did say that "politics has a morality of its own." They never believed him.
If they did that then PNM ppl would have been instructed to protess and March while HNs sit back and watch.

Eleit tuners would have said it's an abuse of power but funny how they don't see it when PNM applies it.

Yet Two Plate, Weavy, Bamsee Squeezer, Roundabout, Arse-Wari and JUHN Scarfy himself, still to be held to account for things much more severe than forwarding a bomb threat on FassBook. Welcome to PNM country, walk with your grease if you're going to oppose them, because they have absolutely no compunction about employing State resources to fack you up.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 1st, 2019, 12:01 am

De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Yet Two Plate, Weavy, Bamsee Squeezer, Roundabout, Arse-Wari and JUHN Scarfy himself, still to be held to account for things much more severe than forwarding a bomb threat on FassBook. Welcome to PNM country, walk with your grease if you're going to oppose them, because they have absolutely no compunction about employing State resources to fack you up.
What amazes me that the eleit PNM tuners all sit back and say absolutely nothing about the abuse of power.

When UNC/PP was in power they could not even fart hard with out a comment from these HNs

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 1st, 2019, 6:36 am

zoom rader wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

What amazes me that the eleit PNM tuners all sit back and say absolutely nothing about the abuse of power.

When UNC/PP was in power they could not even fart hard with out a comment from these HNs

Only when the need to re-establish their cred with their PNM handlers, will one comment, then like diarrhoea, the rest of the turds follow.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 2nd, 2019, 8:02 am

Never have my street had to suffer for water like now...going on day 7 and water still cant reach to fill tanks...calling wasa is ah woft...

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » June 2nd, 2019, 9:14 am

They were too busy stealing billions, to pay friends such as contractors, paying 34 million for no work done in life sport, 6 million for a 2 million fire tender,40 million for a lay by at Couva interchange that has serves no useful purpose and remains unused, Legal fees raised from 100 million to BILLIONS under Anand, Kamla and former Petrotrin president Khalid promised an oil find that was a lie, etc.

They had no time to influence the police.Their main reason and motive was to steal taxpayers money for themselves and their friends.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”