TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: PNM in Gov't - 3 AND AH HALF YEARS LATER!!!!

Postby pugboy » July 16th, 2019, 7:25 pm

The contracts was for latrine removal
Nasty wuk of just dumping dirt to fill a hole in the ground.
You not getting anybody to do that wuk so

So it is value for money.

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:As I always used to say...crime and politics under any pnm govt is a sight for sore eyes...just look at those contracts awarded in those pnm strongholds...

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » July 17th, 2019, 7:42 am

Good news from Moody’s
Clint Chan Tack

FINANCE Minister Colm Imbert said international ratings agency Moody's has expressed optimism for TT's economic outlook. In his Twitter feed on Monday, Imbert said, "Moody's today published an in-depth statement that TT's credit profile will benefit from improved prospects from from higher energy production, moderate fiscal deficits and large financial buffers."

He added that Moody's indicated in its statement that "Government has been effective in restructuring Petrotrin."

In his Twitter feed on the same day, Imbert criticised financial "gurus" who claimed Standard and Poor's (S&P) latest economic outlook for TT was bad news. Imbert said: "A person in the ICU has to stabilise first before he can recover. The same logic applies to the economy after the collapse of oil prices in 2014. "We have to walk before we can run."

Last Wednesday, Imbert noted S&P had lowered TT's credit rating by one level from BBB+ to BBB, and had upgraded the outlook from negative to stable. BBB is still an investment grade rating but TT is still two levels into the S&P investment scale grade.

Imbert said the ratings reflected TT's solid level of government financial assets that "mitigate the effect of economic performance cycles on TT's fiscal and external performance." Former government minister Mariano Browne and economist Dr Vaalmiki Arjoon did not share the Prime Minister or Imbert's optimism about the S&P outlook.
8 Hrs Ago Clint Chan Tack

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/07/16/good-news-from-moodys/

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » July 17th, 2019, 2:10 pm

THE police have closed their investigation into the e-mails purported to have been sent among members of the People’s Partnership in 2012 surrounding the controversial Section 34 clause and a conspriacy to kill a journalist.

In a statement made at the weekly police press briefing earlier today, ASP Michael Pierre told reporters there was not enough evidence to prosecute anyone over the matter.

“The Office of the Director of Public Prosecution was not satisfied that a realistic prospect of conviction existed in relation to any identifiable suspect with regard to the offence of misconduct in public office or for any other offences against the laws of TT,” Pierre said.

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/07/17/e-mailgate-closed-no-evidence-to-prosecute/

Every body kno that was bull ... it take so long to say that ... sheesh :evilbat:

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » July 17th, 2019, 6:10 pm

Achievement Unlocked

Level - Zoom@21:12 (-6:52) :shock:

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 17th, 2019, 6:13 pm

If is one man I could vote for...is I Khan

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » July 17th, 2019, 6:55 pm

Rowliar's chickens coming home to roost...:|

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 17th, 2019, 7:21 pm

KPB looking to sue.. should be interesting

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » July 17th, 2019, 8:37 pm

PM speaks on E-mailgate
Clint Chan Tack

THE Prime Minister will give his response to the closure of the E-mailgate probe at Thursday's post-Cabinet news conference at the Diplomatic Centre in St Ann's.

Contacted on Wednesday for a response, Dr Rowley said he would do so on Thursday after he sees the letter from the Director of Public Prosecutions advising that the investigation be closed.

Asked by reporters about the matter while touring projects in Tobago on Wednesday, Rowley said, "I have not had a chance to read the report but I've read that it is closed."

He added, "When I have a chance to read the DPP's report, I'll be in a position to comment on it." Rowley dismissed calls from Oropouche East MP Dr Roodal Moonilal and the UNC for him to resign.

"I don't ever listen to Dr Moonilal. Dr Moonilal has his own problems and I don't have one."

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/07/17/pm-speaks-on-e-mailgate/

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 17th, 2019, 8:39 pm

duane gonna send isreal khan to bantanimo now????

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 17th, 2019, 8:43 pm

hydroep wrote:

Good news from Moody’s
Clint Chan Tack

FINANCE Minister Colm Imbert said international ratings agency Moody's has expressed optimism for TT's economic outlook. In his Twitter feed on Monday, Imbert said, "Moody's today published an in-depth statement that TT's credit profile will benefit from improved prospects from from higher energy production, moderate fiscal deficits and large financial buffers."

He added that Moody's indicated in its statement that "Government has been effective in restructuring Petrotrin."

In his Twitter feed on the same day, Imbert criticised financial "gurus" who claimed Standard and Poor's (S&P) latest economic outlook for TT was bad news. Imbert said: "A person in the ICU has to stabilise first before he can recover. The same logic applies to the economy after the collapse of oil prices in 2014. "We have to walk before we can run."

Last Wednesday, Imbert noted S&P had lowered TT's credit rating by one level from BBB+ to BBB, and had upgraded the outlook from negative to stable. BBB is still an investment grade rating but TT is still two levels into the S&P investment scale grade.

Imbert said the ratings reflected TT's solid level of government financial assets that "mitigate the effect of economic performance cycles on TT's fiscal and external performance." Former government minister Mariano Browne and economist Dr Vaalmiki Arjoon did not share the Prime Minister or Imbert's optimism about the S&P outlook.
8 Hrs Ago Clint Chan Tack

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/07/16/good-news-from-moodys/

S&P fass and outta place! I mean who would you believe? A lying, arrogant, smug, politician looking to hoodwink dumb supporters for a GE, or a body that only does this for a living?

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » July 17th, 2019, 9:41 pm

sMASH wrote:duane gonna send isreal khan to bantanimo now????

You crazy ras ? Zoom is a bigoted hypocritical, racist who has no place on the internet. What has he done for tuner instead of defend the billions stolen by PP Government. Be real nah Smash

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 17th, 2019, 10:08 pm

aks rowley to be real.. yuh spam bot like yuh.

matix
Shifting into 6th

PNM in Gov't - 3 AND AH HALF YEARS LATER!!!!

Postby matix » July 17th, 2019, 10:09 pm

randolphinshan wrote:

You crazy ras ? Zoom is a bigoted hypocritical, racist who has no place on the internet. What has he done for tuner instead of defend the billions stolen by PP Government. Be real nah Smash

What have you done besides gargling shitlickers balls?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 17th, 2019, 10:27 pm

watch nah, rowley so sour he spoil les coteaux

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » July 18th, 2019, 12:50 am

Why zoom Banned ?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 18th, 2019, 1:15 am

^^ he has given up his alter ego and now only going on as isreal khan

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 18th, 2019, 6:05 am

randolphinshan wrote:

dan the only time you should be posting is for an achievement...cuz u defending the most amt ah fckery I ever see in this country

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » July 18th, 2019, 6:25 am

Tantie Kams like she about to buss a blood vessel...

DAMAGE ALREADY DONE
Cleared of E-mailgate but Kamla cries foul
Yvonne Webb

CLEARED of a criminal conspiracy charge contained in what is now known as the “E-mailgate scandal” five years after the allegations were made, former Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar said it tarnished her character and that of her Cabinet ministers and may have lost her the last general elections.

She accused the Rowley government of embarking on a similar witch hunt with the Commission of Enquiry into the land acquisition issue for the San Fernando to Point Fortin Highway and the “spurious charges” against members of her party including former attorney general Anand Ramlogan, former senator Gerald Ramdeen and chairman of the Mayaro/Rio Claro Regional Corporation Glen Ram.

She said she was convinced her party members would be eventually cleared but wondered the time frame in which that would be done.

“Five years, six years, seven years, eight years,” she asked.

She said it took five years for her name and that of her colleagues to be cleared but the damage had been done.

“It took five years to clear my name and that of others. Elections came and went, and they (PNM) rode into elections with those lies on our heads. Our names tarnished because look how long after our names are cleared.”

Hours after the TTPS who sought assistance from the US Department of Justice and FBI, cleared the former prime minister and PP ministers of any wrongdoing, Persad-Bissessar said the statements perpetuated by the current Prime Minister against her and her cabinet ministers, “in his grab for power,” was what caused the PNM to ride the wave of victory, because many people believed them.

At a news conference in San Fernando on Wednesday evening, she called on Dr Rowley to do the honourable thing – resign and call the elections now.

She said the claims he made in Parliament “didn’t just impact here in TT. This made international news around the world."

"He did not care if it was destroying the image of our country. He still does not care. This has really been one of the biggest scandals in the Commonwealth.

"Therefore, the gentleman should do the right thing and resign and call the elections, now.”

She said Rowley's trusted “Gary Sobers of politics” National Security Minister Stuart Young, who was on record as saying that he quit his private practice to get into politics because of the E-mailgate scandal, should also do the honourable thing and put his resignation in place.

She also called on Justice Sebastian Ventour who had been sworn in to head the commission of enquiry (COE) into the highway land acquisition, to declare if he had any bias against her UNC party, recalling that he “resigned in a huff and a puff” from the Integrity Commission when it cleared her and her ministers on the same issue.

She said while Dr Rowley used the cloak of parliamentary privilege to make such damning allegations of a criminal nature against them, the matter had been placed in the hands of her lawyers to see what action could be taken against him.

She said while a court of law might not judge him, “It would be the court of public opinion that would judge a prime minister who would go to the highest court of the land," to make such statements.

Although she said any child could have seen that the e-mails were fake, she expressed regret that it took so long to be resolved.

“Imagine if they could do that to a sitting prime minister and a sitting government what they could do to the ordinary citizens. They are coming to the Parliament and passing all these draconian laws. They say, 'Lock them up! No bail!'"

She recalled former chief secretary of the THA Orville London saying that E-mailgate was a big game-decider and at the end of the day one man or one woman would be left standing.

“Today it is one woman left standing,” she insisted.

She called on her members to be strong and courageous because with two elections due, “They will come up with every trick in the book to trump up every charge they can.”

Referring to Rowley’s promise on a public PNM platform that Petrotrin would not be shut down weeks before that was done, and that the refinery would not be sold, she said, they have consistently lied to the population on almost every issue.

“The problem is that it takes so much time for the truth to come out. UNC people, ordinary citizens, right-thinking citizens would see the Rowley government for what it is, a government of lies. They have no credibility,” she said.

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/07/17/damage-already-done/

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 18th, 2019, 11:42 am

^^^yall shud read some of d comments on fb , yuh blood vessel might also buss like kams own

pee en em ppl like woman we eh voted u out jes because of email gate , yuh teef , corruption blah blah etc ... anybody with low blood presha shud go take a read , u eh need no medication to get ur presha level back up , jes doh read too much b4 it goes too high .... :agrue:

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » July 18th, 2019, 12:02 pm

Meanwhile....
IMG-20190718-WA0011.jpeg

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » July 18th, 2019, 12:07 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Achievement Unlocked

Level - Zoom@21:12 (-6:52) :shock:

Basically I.Khan ....

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 18th, 2019, 6:55 pm

ahhh boi look we govt building ting for we , ent allyuh say dem do nutten ... :roll:

i tort d country eh ha no $$$ cause they forcing parents to buy bleach & other supplies for d schools ...

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/pm-new-h ... hK8QTafxas

PM: New hospital in PoS to be built

Loyse Vin­cent

The Gov­ern­ment will build a new hos­pi­tal in Port-of-Spain.

Prime Min­is­ter Dr Kei­th Row­ley made the an­nounce­ment at the sod-turn­ing cer­e­mo­ny for the Rox­bor­ough Hos­pi­tal on Wednes­day

“We have just signed off on a mul­ti-sto­ry build­ing for 500 beds be­cause the ex­ist­ing mul­ti-storey hos­pi­tal with 400 beds has been con­demned as en­gi­neer­ing­ly un­sound since 2009,” Row­ley said.

He said there are five health­care fa­cil­i­ties un­der con­struc­tion.

“The Cou­va Hos­pi­tal will be opened in this month of Ju­ly, we will be­gin to see them of­fer ser­vices then and in Sep­tem­ber, teach­ing will be­gin,” he said.

He al­so gave an up­date on the Point Fortin and Ari­ma projects.

“The Point Fortin Hos­pi­tal is on the verge of com­ple­tion and is be­ing out­fit­ted and very soon the peo­ple of Point Fortin will have a hos­pi­tal. Pret­ty soon af­ter that, the hos­pi­tal at Ari­ma will be com­plet­ed as well.”

He said an­oth­er sod-turn­ing cer­e­mo­ny will soon take place for the San­gre Grande hos­pi­tal.

Though the new Rox­bor­ough Hos­pi­tal is pro­ject­ed to be small­er, it will be a ful­ly func­tion­al med­ical fa­cil­i­ty, Dr Row­ley said.

The es­ti­mat­ed cost of the Rox­bor­ough project is $60 mil­lion and it is ex­pect­ed to be com­plet­ed in two years.

Mean­while, ad­dress­ing Gov­ern­ment’s plans to fi­nance ma­jor projects, Row­ley said the Rev­enue Au­thor­i­ty will im­prove col­lec­tion meth­ods re­sult­ing in in­creased rev­enue.

“A Rev­enue Au­thor­i­ty which is struc­tured and fa­cil­i­tat­ed and pop­u­lat­ed with the skills and au­thor­i­ty to go there and im­prove on a tax col­lec­tion so that we don’t see 40 per cent of what is owed to the ex­che­quer out­side,” he said.

“The ex­perts tell us that 40 per cent of tax is not be­ing col­lect­ed...in some in­stances ... the Board of In­land Rev­enue has fa­cil­i­tat­ed the loss of rev­enue,” the PM added.

Re­fer­ring to non-col­lec­tion of the Prop­er­ty Tax since 2010, the PM said rev­enues to­talling more than “four hun­dred mil­lion dol­lars” have been lost since then.

“We can­not have it both ways we can­not ex­pect to have ser­vice de­liv­ery and at the same time have peo­ple li­able for tax­es and not pay­ing tax­es,” the PM said.

He said the Gov­ern­ment will go ahead with its de­vel­op­ment projects and ex­pects more tax­es to be col­lect­ed to fi­nance them.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 18th, 2019, 7:27 pm

To but fully utilized for for their gangster casualties

FordeG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FordeG » July 18th, 2019, 8:25 pm

ek4ever wrote:Meanwhile.... IMG-20190718-WA0011.jpeg

I don't think this is even true

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 18th, 2019, 9:20 pm

looks like i got a new follower. lol

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 18th, 2019, 9:53 pm

ek4ever wrote:Meanwhile.... IMG-20190718-WA0011.jpeg

Like his nasty arsed stink looking father not already t'iefin enough!

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 19th, 2019, 5:01 am

sMASH wrote:looks like i got a new follower. lol

men getting lick down from a side in town...and this is what TTDF doing....not like the CG could do anything land based but the soldiers....plus all that military kakahole thing to guard ah pool :|

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 19th, 2019, 5:26 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
sMASH wrote:looks like i got a new follower. lol

men getting lick down from a side in town...and this is what TTDF doing....not like the CG could do anything land based but the soldiers....plus all that military kakahole thing to guard ah pool :|

Hadda make the kiddies who sign up for the vacation swimming camp feel safe bro. :roll:

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » July 19th, 2019, 9:40 am

Rovin wrote:ahhh boi look we govt building ting for we , ent allyuh say dem do nutten ... :roll:

i tort d country eh ha no $$$ cause they forcing parents to buy bleach & other supplies for d schools ...

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/pm-new-h ... hK8QTafxas

PM: New hospital in PoS to be built

Loyse Vin­cent

The Gov­ern­ment will build a new hos­pi­tal in Port-of-Spain.

Prime Min­is­ter Dr Kei­th Row­ley made the an­nounce­ment at the sod-turn­ing cer­e­mo­ny for the Rox­bor­ough Hos­pi­tal on Wednes­day

“We have just signed off on a mul­ti-sto­ry build­ing for 500 beds be­cause the ex­ist­ing mul­ti-storey hos­pi­tal with 400 beds has been con­demned as en­gi­neer­ing­ly un­sound since 2009,” Row­ley said.

He said there are five health­care fa­cil­i­ties un­der con­struc­tion.

“The Cou­va Hos­pi­tal will be opened in this month of Ju­ly, we will be­gin to see them of­fer ser­vices then and in Sep­tem­ber, teach­ing will be­gin,” he said.

He al­so gave an up­date on the Point Fortin and Ari­ma projects.

“The Point Fortin Hos­pi­tal is on the verge of com­ple­tion and is be­ing out­fit­ted and very soon the peo­ple of Point Fortin will have a hos­pi­tal. Pret­ty soon af­ter that, the hos­pi­tal at Ari­ma will be com­plet­ed as well.”

He said an­oth­er sod-turn­ing cer­e­mo­ny will soon take place for the San­gre Grande hos­pi­tal.

Though the new Rox­bor­ough Hos­pi­tal is pro­ject­ed to be small­er, it will be a ful­ly func­tion­al med­ical fa­cil­i­ty, Dr Row­ley said.

The es­ti­mat­ed cost of the Rox­bor­ough project is $60 mil­lion and it is ex­pect­ed to be com­plet­ed in two years.

Mean­while, ad­dress­ing Gov­ern­ment’s plans to fi­nance ma­jor projects, Row­ley said the Rev­enue Au­thor­i­ty will im­prove col­lec­tion meth­ods re­sult­ing in in­creased rev­enue.

“A Rev­enue Au­thor­i­ty which is struc­tured and fa­cil­i­tat­ed and pop­u­lat­ed with the skills and au­thor­i­ty to go there and im­prove on a tax col­lec­tion so that we don’t see 40 per cent of what is owed to the ex­che­quer out­side,” he said.

“The ex­perts tell us that 40 per cent of tax is not be­ing col­lect­ed...in some in­stances ... the Board of In­land Rev­enue has fa­cil­i­tat­ed the loss of rev­enue,” the PM added.

Re­fer­ring to non-col­lec­tion of the Prop­er­ty Tax since 2010, the PM said rev­enues to­talling more than “four hun­dred mil­lion dol­lars” have been lost since then.

“We can­not have it both ways we can­not ex­pect to have ser­vice de­liv­ery and at the same time have peo­ple li­able for tax­es and not pay­ing tax­es,” the PM said.

He said the Gov­ern­ment will go ahead with its de­vel­op­ment projects and ex­pects more tax­es to be col­lect­ed to fi­nance them.
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Don't matter how much tax money they collect, public services will always be crap because they run by sh!thongs

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » July 19th, 2019, 10:12 pm

FB_IMG_1563588531761.jpg

Before the CG guard we blasted coast and lockdown we borders they guarding a pool?!!!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”