Re: GG - Is This a T&T Police Officer?

Postby Sundar » August 8th, 2019, 12:20 pm

anyone reported this to the police?

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » August 8th, 2019, 2:38 pm

zoom rader wrote:Alpha male will walk away bro

I agree, Zoom. Walking away is always the healthier option.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 8th, 2019, 2:47 pm

Joshie23 wrote:Are you retarded? Where did weapon come in? How does a knife fight or gun fight equate a man beating a woman? Did you even watch the video? It's ok if you're a woman beater, I guess; there are lots of people in here that agree with you anyways. I'm fine with being a white knight, especially if a man loses the key of his brain to put his hands on my sisters, daughter or mother if she decides to date again. I'll white knight all day. You obviously don't have females in your life if you equate someone having a problem with a man beating a woman, especially in this SPECIFIC video to a white knight.

You have to be a real professional ass to think that you can justify that no male should ever strike a female, or that no female should ever strike a male.
Are you either of the ppl in the video? NO.
So far, have you seen me say the events of the video are ok or justifiable? NO.
Did your illiterate ass read anywhere that I have a penchant for beating women? NO.
Do you know how many daughters, wives, sisters, gf's & concubines I have? NO.
Did you comprehend my previous post where I stated that I have no need to lay hands on a female? NO
What do you know about the events that occurred in the video other than that which can be gathered solely from the events displayed therein? NOTHING
So what do you know other than nothing about anything? NOTHING

So, since yuh playin super stupid, lemme simplify it for you.
Nobody should hit anybody, but if anybody hit another person it is ok to for that person to defend themselves, & I do not care if is a man defending himself against a woman, or a woman defending herself against a man.
Nobody here knows what went on prior to the act, or after the act, or at certain points during the act where both individuals were off camera. It is not anybody here wuk, including your illiterate arse, to pretend to be judge or jury for EITHER of them, or to dictate who must or must not be allowed to or barred from doing what.
You can flap yuh gum all yuh life about if a man hit yuh x or y or z what you may or may not do. If I was with them & I hit them, it's because I have a reason to that has nothing to do with your dumb arse. It's an issue between her, I & as necessary police.
But if yuh lie to yuhself & feel yuh could come & play white knight or captain save-a-ho in my house & dictate what happens there because yuh eh like how I ring yuh sister/daugter/mother/niece/aunty/ bell, know to yuhself that if anyone, male or female, comes at me with ANY level of hostility or aggression or violence in MY home I will give you yuh first & last warning to cease & desist from such an approach. After I give you that warning, there will not be others. if you insist to continue with such hostility or aggression or violence such will lead me to take steps to ensure that they end up leaving playing red corpse instead of white knight if yuh eh careful. & I do not care who you think you are or how justified you think you might be. I don't take too kindly to anybody raising their hand or their voice to me & have zero qualms about taking any action that I deem necessary & within the boundaries of reason to neutralize any aggressor regardless of gender, size or station.

glean that which you will from that.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 8th, 2019, 2:49 pm

zoom rader wrote:Alpha male will walk away bro.

an alpha would not have these problems, or the need to walk away bruh

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 8th, 2019, 2:53 pm

88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Alpha male will walk away bro.

an alpha would not have these problems, or the need to walk away bruh
Thats when they play games and test you. You just dont answer them or play their stupid games.

They play games you walk, you will see how fast they change their behaviour.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 8th, 2019, 3:01 pm

That moment when a cutass video morphs into ZR giving relationship advice.

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » August 8th, 2019, 3:56 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:
eliteauto wrote:my blood boil with that, hope he is arrested and charged, hope the lady has some male relatives that could visit prior to the arrest and reciprocate

This.
He should be changed with assault.

There could be another side to this story to cause him to behave in this way. He is wrong to hit but we don't know what caused it. There are times women provoke men and cause men to react.

Women often push buttons to see how much they can ger away with .

In that case they could get away with plenty. I was raised to never hit a woman.
WALK AWAY.

y boi, dem woman and d wurl enrorcing equal opportunity between men and woman so y not level licks in dey mc. they want equal job equal pay so equal stress too.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 8th, 2019, 4:45 pm

Really Cant believe some ah allyuh losers, sufferers, rapists, abusers etc even second guessing the actions of this stink lookin man....

He has no right to hit her.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 8th, 2019, 4:52 pm

MaxPower wrote:Really Cant believe some ah allyuh losers, sufferers, rapists, abusers etc even second guessing the actions of this stink lookin man....

quote who posted here that he had any authority to do so.

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » August 8th, 2019, 5:19 pm

88sins wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:Are you retarded? Where did weapon come in? How does a knife fight or gun fight equate a man beating a woman? Did you even watch the video? It's ok if you're a woman beater, I guess; there are lots of people in here that agree with you anyways. I'm fine with being a white knight, especially if a man loses the key of his brain to put his hands on my sisters, daughter or mother if she decides to date again. I'll white knight all day. You obviously don't have females in your life if you equate someone having a problem with a man beating a woman, especially in this SPECIFIC video to a white knight.

You have to be a real professional ass to think that you can justify that no male should ever strike a female, or that no female should ever strike a male.
Are you either of the ppl in the video? NO.
So far, have you seen me say the events of the video are ok or justifiable? NO.
Did your illiterate ass read anywhere that I have a penchant for beating women? NO.
Do you know how many daughters, wives, sisters, gf's & concubines I have? NO.
Did you comprehend my previous post where I stated that I have no need to lay hands on a female? NO
What do you know about the events that occurred in the video other than that which can be gathered solely from the events displayed therein? NOTHING
So what do you know other than nothing about anything? NOTHING

So, since yuh playin super stupid, lemme simplify it for you.
Nobody should hit anybody, but if anybody hit another person it is ok to for that person to defend themselves, & I do not care if is a man defending himself against a woman, or a woman defending herself against a man.
Nobody here knows what went on prior to the act, or after the act, or at certain points during the act where both individuals were off camera. It is not anybody here wuk, including your illiterate arse, to pretend to be judge or jury for EITHER of them, or to dictate who must or must not be allowed to or barred from doing what.
You can flap yuh gum all yuh life about if a man hit yuh x or y or z what you may or may not do. If I was with them & I hit them, it's because I have a reason to that has nothing to do with your dumb arse. It's an issue between her, I & as necessary police. This made me laugh.
But if yuh lie to yuhself & feel yuh could come & play white knight or captain save-a-ho in my house & dictate what happens there because yuh eh like how I ring yuh sister/daugter/mother/niece/aunty/ bell, know to yuhself that if anyone, male or female, comes at me with ANY level of hostility or aggression or violence in MY home I will give you yuh first & last warning to cease & desist from such an approach. After I give you that warning, there will not be others. if you insist to continue with such hostility or aggression or violence such will lead me to take steps to ensure that they end up leaving playing red corpse instead of white knight if yuh eh careful. & I do not care who you think you are or how justified you think you might be. This too. Hilarious. I don't take too kindly to anybody raising their hand or their voice to me & have zero qualms about taking any action that I deem necessary & within the boundaries of reason to neutralize any aggressor regardless of gender, size or station.

glean that which you will from that.

:lol: :lol:

81o5doAN8PL.jpg

Eh. Hold that. This is the internet, no need to get so worked up. I mean there are girls that like that sort of 'if he eh beat meh, he eh love meh' thing so, take win padna. And if there really is no Mrs. 88sins and playing badjohn on the interwebs helps you sleep at night, then carry on. I know you can only carry on with that behind the shadows of anonymity or amongst your fellow 'alpha' comrades. I agree with Zoom and others who said de-escalate if necessary but if you think it necessary to hands up someone for so much as raising their voice at you, a woman in particular..you're probably more of a Twinkie than your 'alpha' buddies think. Emotional intelligence is a real thing and many a life was lost for lack of same.

Glean from that which you will.

P.S. I wasn't chettnin yuh eh. Just in case you decide to report me to the police. Your emotions are charged so..just had to clear the air. :cry:

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » August 8th, 2019, 8:07 pm

Regardless of what took place on camera, alyuh forgetting that Unks is allegedly injured and collecting pay?

That alone should earn him a good cut ass until he actually needs the crutches.

Tar Baby
Street 2NR

Postby Tar Baby » August 8th, 2019, 8:20 pm

Removed by user
Last edited by Tar Baby on September 17th, 2023, 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 8th, 2019, 8:36 pm

Tar Baby wrote:Alpha male, walk away, white knight BS.

He was cleared of all charges and she pleaded guilty.

Some of ya'll unbelievable.

nah, leave them to their delusions.
according to hormonal Joshie23 there's "no reason to hit a woman"

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » August 8th, 2019, 8:56 pm

MaxPower wrote:Really Cant believe some ah allyuh losers, sufferers, rapists, abusers etc even second guessing the actions of this stink lookin man....

Agree unlike some of these fellas here I do hit women...with some hard c@ck

Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Zetski » August 8th, 2019, 9:46 pm

burrrrrrrrrrrrrr? he is a manu fan but he wife liming with arsenal man so she have to deal with his frustration erry season

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 9th, 2019, 6:17 pm

randolphinshan wrote:

Agree unlike some of these fellas here I do hit women...with some hard c@ck

The only "hard c@ck" you hitting anyone with, is dem dildo you does have to walk with because your cocoloks dead like a doornail.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 9th, 2019, 6:19 pm

88sins wrote:
Tar Baby wrote:Alpha male, walk away, white knight BS.

He was cleared of all charges and she pleaded guilty.

Some of ya'll unbelievable.

nah, leave them to their delusions.
according to hormonal Joshie23 there's "no reason to hit a woman"

Since I saw this video a while aback, I've always loved tall man's handling of the situation.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”