Forums

Marlene McDonald Arrested And Charged!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Marlene McDonald Arrested

Postby maj. tom » August 10th, 2019, 8:14 am

They probably asked a lot of questions about her relationship with Burkie which she would deem "offensive." :shock:

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 10th, 2019, 8:19 am

What's the proper term, Big Mac or Whopper?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 10th, 2019, 8:23 am

I'm waiting for the day when ALL politicians' crookedness is going to be exposed and prosecuted just like how this one is going. Lots of people who rejoicing now would be silent then. We need this. If it is the Commissioner's doing, kudos to him. Keep it up.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » August 10th, 2019, 9:09 am

This going to disappear mysteriously.

Burkey had real belly to let she squeeze he piggy

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 10th, 2019, 10:10 am

rspann wrote:I'm waiting for the day when ALL politicians' crookedness is going to be exposed and prosecuted just like how this one is going. Lots of people who rejoicing now would be silent then. We need this. If it is the Commissioner's doing, kudos to him. Keep it up.

Why yuh tink Coonilal cyar 'find pleasure' in the Marlene situation? Plenty from the next side going down too...this very commendable move on Marlene has set the stage for plenty bawlin and gnashing of teet....

Plenty wuk fuh bailers,maybe yuh could align yuhself to eat a good side food on one ah dem nice propah-T .. :idea:

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 10th, 2019, 10:34 am

Like I said,get allyuh deeds ready..

I as Prime Minister will be required to take certain actions then I will have no difficulty in doing so. That’s what the job calls for. But I am a little saddened this has come to this...because a minister finding him or herself in a situation of such interest to the police is a very serious matter.” He continued: But the one thing that is clear, and should be clear to the country, is that, notwithstanding what others may want to say when they get into difficulty that it’s a witch hunt or that it’s for elections and so on, I hope that now persons would see that what we are working towards in this new society is that nobody is above the law and that persons will be held accountable.”
:popcorn: :popcorn:

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 10th, 2019, 11:20 am

Look Marlene cyar walk by she self in de background..Lol..

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 10th, 2019, 11:23 am

I suppose the LANDATE PROJECT will yield some police results too? No? lel

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 10th, 2019, 11:42 am

maj. tom wrote:They probably asked a lot of questions about her relationship with Burkie which she would deem "offensive." :shock:

unless they ask about her sex life i cant figure what else wud be offensive or outta timing .....

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » August 10th, 2019, 11:59 am

VII wrote:Like I said,get allyuh deeds ready..

I as Prime Minister will be required to take certain actions then I will have no difficulty in doing so. That’s what the job calls for. But I am a little saddened this has come to this...because a minister finding him or herself in a situation of such interest to the police is a very serious matter.” He continued: But the one thing that is clear, and should be clear to the country, is that, notwithstanding what others may want to say when they get into difficulty that it’s a witch hunt or that it’s for elections and so on, I hope that now persons would see that what we are working towards in this new society is that nobody is above the law and that persons will be held accountable.”

Rowley just bumping his gums and setting up the PNM for another election victory. All this is just talk. Next 6 months you’ll see him reappoint Marlene to another ministerial post.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 10th, 2019, 12:41 pm

So, big mac exits with a clean bill of health.

Steups.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 10th, 2019, 1:03 pm

Isn’t it absolutely fking amazing that every time a politician is held and taken in custody that they Suddenly get a medical attack that seems to warrant they be taken to some medical facility????

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 10th, 2019, 1:05 pm

FB_IMG_1565455712463.jpeg

#slambacksaturdays

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 10th, 2019, 1:13 pm

Marlene allegedly say "If I go down, all ah allyuh f....ing, going down, especially you, Keithos. Doh forget what secrets I holding fuh you."

LOL

Take dat in allyuh pweffen.

And that is why Zoom, Matrix, RSpann and others are correct - Nothing will come from this.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » August 10th, 2019, 1:49 pm

When Darryl Smith got caught interfering with people gyul chirren he (allegedly) boasted to his friends that Sh!tkickers couldn't do him anything because of the files he had on the Pee oN deM.

That assertion was probably right in that while he was eventually stripped of his ministerial portfolio he's still in Government - and will be in line to collect his big fat pension at the end of his tenure. They would've probably still won had they expelled him and called a bye-election but why take that chance? Party first, second, third, fourth, fifth...

Country last.

Expect the same to happen here if the police 'heng' fatso...:|

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 10th, 2019, 1:57 pm

Then WE as a people should stand in solidarity and demand that elections be called, we cannot allow such blatant abuse and thievery of of nation, this has to be addressed.. If only Trinidadians had a stinking back bone like the people protesting in Hong Kong... make the government listen, cripple the country and demand justice and change ..... this level of corruption must not be allowed to continue..

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 10th, 2019, 2:13 pm

bluefete wrote:Marlene allegedly say "If I go down, all ah allyuh f....ing, going down, especially you, Keithos. Doh forget what secrets I holding fuh you."

LOL

Take dat in allyuh pweffen.

And that is why Zoom, Matrix, RSpann and others are correct - Nothing will come from this.
All this is just noise, a bigger game is at play.

The more crap pnm do is more support they get from stupid ppl.

Remember Rowley say he too back tobe prime Minster and his ppl rush to vote him in.

airuma
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby airuma » August 10th, 2019, 2:33 pm

K74T wrote:FB_IMG_1565455712463.jpeg

#slambacksaturdays

When was this picture taken? Today?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 10th, 2019, 3:25 pm

Negative

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » August 10th, 2019, 3:51 pm

hahhaa

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » August 10th, 2019, 4:15 pm

Absolutely sick of politics....

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 10th, 2019, 4:35 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:Isn’t it absolutely fking amazing that every time a politician is held and taken in custody that they Suddenly get a medical attack that seems to warrant they be taken to some medical facility????

yes
its a loophole they allow to be abused-also one that is hard to refute if the accused is well prepped.
As all of Elders clients are.

Optics.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 10th, 2019, 4:44 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:Then WE as a people should stand in solidarity and demand that elections be called, we cannot allow such blatant abuse and thievery of of nation, this has to be addressed.. If only Trinidadians had a stinking back bone like the people protesting in Hong Kong... make the government listen, cripple the country and demand justice and change ..... this level of corruption must not be allowed to continue..
Start sumting, I will jump een.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 10th, 2019, 6:19 pm

What is one thing unc and pnm thief have in common???

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 10th, 2019, 7:01 pm

big mac wasnt released eh she was relocated

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:What is one thing unc and pnm thief have in common???

better u ask if it have any difference ....

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 10th, 2019, 8:26 pm

VII wrote:Like I said,get allyuh deeds ready..

All this colossal kant is doing is telegraphing the victimization, and nastiness that will inevitably come to distract from his piss poor choice of Marlene for the positons she undeservedly held. The same kant called for Glen ram to be fired for allegedly taking a $1500 bribe, but his stink pie hole cannot form the same words for Two Plate who allegedly stole millions.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 10th, 2019, 10:28 pm

Approaching day 4. If Growlers gets word that Marlene going to get charge, expect a late night revocation of her appointment.

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » August 10th, 2019, 11:03 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Approaching day 4. If Growlers gets word that Marlene going to get charge, expect a late night revocation of her appointment.

To be followed by her reappointment (and possibly promotion) within 6-12 months.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » August 11th, 2019, 12:40 am

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » August 11th, 2019, 5:51 am

Eeeekkk

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”