Forums

Jumbo claims Sunshine Snacks blocked him from selling nuts in the Oval

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Jumbo claims Sunshine Snacks blocked him from selling nuts in the Oval

Postby rspann » September 11th, 2019, 6:29 am

The wrong always get right in Trinidad. What's the difference between jumbo and all the other pests that cry for jostiss? Lok neck paid for sponsorship and has rights . His rights are now trampled on by people who made no investment, but bumping their gums. All over the world when people sponsor ,they have benefits, why the difference here? They basically gangstered lok jack ,holding him to ramsom by making him and his brand look like massa fighting a poor black man.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » September 11th, 2019, 6:29 am

Thread like these does miss rfari

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 11th, 2019, 6:33 am

Fari does still sell nuts by Curepe Junction? Or the construction make him move?

He mus be right here with a new name laughing. Election coming just now, he go can't resist.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » September 11th, 2019, 7:55 am

rspann wrote:The wrong always get right in Trinidad. What's the difference between jumbo and all the other pests that cry for jostiss? Lok neck paid for sponsorship and has rights . His rights are now trampled on by people who made no investment, but bumping their gums. All over the world when people sponsor ,they have benefits, why the difference here? They basically gangstered lok jack ,holding him to ramsom by making him and his brand look like massa fighting a poor black man.
Sunshine snacks did sponsor the event and as such are privy to the right to exclusively sell their products. However no one in their right mind expects them to sell enough snacks during a CPL event to make a profit over what they paid for sponsorship. The sponsorship in this case is about getting their name out and cooperate PR. i.e trying to convince the public that that really care about cricket and culture and even the Trinidadian people themselves but at the end of the day it was never about selling nuts and the nuts man could never be a threat to their profits during cricket. So what they did to jumbo really makes it look like massa trying to hold down a poor black man

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 11th, 2019, 8:21 am

nervewrecker wrote:Thread like these does miss rfari
Rfari is a sell out

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 11th, 2019, 8:23 am

alfa wrote:
rspann wrote:The wrong always get right in Trinidad. What's the difference between jumbo and all the other pests that cry for jostiss? Lok neck paid for sponsorship and has rights . His rights are now trampled on by people who made no investment, but bumping their gums. All over the world when people sponsor ,they have benefits, why the difference here? They basically gangstered lok jack ,holding him to ramsom by making him and his brand look like massa fighting a poor black man.
Sunshine snacks did sponsor the event and as such are privy to the right to exclusively sell their products. However no one in their right mind expects them to sell enough snacks during a CPL event to make a profit over what they paid for sponsorship. The sponsorship in this case is about getting their name out and cooperate PR. i.e trying to convince the public that that really care about cricket and culture and even the Trinidadian people themselves but at the end of the day it was never about selling nuts and the nuts man could never be a threat to their profits during cricket. So what they did to jumbo really makes it look like massa trying to hold down a poor black man
Was a gimmick move by sunshine

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » September 11th, 2019, 8:50 am

zoom rader wrote:
alfa wrote:
Was a gimmick move by sunshine

Like our PM offering help to the Bahamas. I'm in full support of my tax payers dollars going to help those in need but I know that was nothing but a PR move. The best time for them to help out is when everybody looking. Natural disasters make good PR for them.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » September 11th, 2019, 10:08 am

zoom rader wrote:
Rfari is a sell out
Not these days. I stopped by the lights and saw him, asked him how much for a "fresh" he said "$5 de price eh change". Now normally I would buy 2 packs but I take one, when I reach up in work and open it is an pack of nu I get the ts missing. The brown bag had more folds that a rice farmer's garbadine pants and some grains on the bottom for manners. rfari eh seeing another dollar from me again

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 11th, 2019, 12:04 pm

eliteauto wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Rfari is a sell out
Not these days. I stopped by the lights and saw him, asked him how much for a "fresh" he said "$5 de price eh change". Now normally I would buy 2 packs but I take one, when I reach up in work and open it is an pack of nu I get the ts missing. The brown bag had more folds that a rice farmer's garbadine pants and some grains on the bottom for manners. rfari eh seeing another dollar from me again
I told you all years ago rfari was a scamp.

Now he giving a bad name to all the Bobos

Support the roots people

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » September 11th, 2019, 1:02 pm

How expect de man to maintain de wettest b14 in tt boihossboidanboifaddaboi
eliteauto wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Rfari is a sell out

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”