TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 22623
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 11th, 2019, 8:43 am

2 reported shootings in montrose last night

Robbery at a penal supermarket

Advertisement
User avatar
Rovin
punchin NOS
Posts: 3084
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: picking up bottle on Chaguanas main road

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby Rovin » September 11th, 2019, 6:13 pm


User avatar
matix
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1232
Joined: October 23rd, 2008, 12:38 pm
Location: trinidad
Contact:

DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby matix » September 11th, 2019, 6:55 pm

Good news.
Last edited by matix on September 11th, 2019, 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
hydroep
punchin NOS
Posts: 4451
Joined: February 4th, 2007, 9:16 pm

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby hydroep » September 11th, 2019, 11:11 pm

They said both men are known criminals, originally from Port of Spain, who had recently moved to San Fernando.


https://newsday.co.tt/2019/09/11/sando-bandit-shot-dead-another-wounded/

One guess as to which part of "Port of Spain" they from...:|

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 22623
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 12th, 2019, 5:00 am

that's like a norm these days, shitlickers people just going to all the quiet places in this country and distressing people

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 22623
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 12th, 2019, 6:52 am

B mobile price plaza broken into this morning
Courts on frederick st broken into this morning as well

Ben_spanna
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1737
Joined: October 28th, 2016, 9:25 am

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby Ben_spanna » September 12th, 2019, 8:50 am

Trinidad in a phuking mess with criminals and the forces just seem to be outnumbered, outgunned and outsmarted by these low life creatures.

User avatar
Rovin
punchin NOS
Posts: 3084
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: picking up bottle on Chaguanas main road

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby Rovin » September 12th, 2019, 10:59 am

anytime police catch them criminals in d act they shouldnt be asked to surrender - do like d wild west : shoot dmc dead & ask questions later .....

joe_d_boss
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 207
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 3:49 pm

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby joe_d_boss » September 12th, 2019, 4:07 pm

Naresh Vinesh Basant (fondly known as Catz) was gunned down in Korea Village Monday September 9th. The media has been painting a picture that this has something to do with Rachel Sukhdeo and Sheron's death. This is a totally separate situation. I knew Catz personally, and he was always a really hard-working person who loved his son and was working hard to finish build his home. He worked doing roofing, welding and fabricating, etc. He leaves behind his son who just passed SEA and started secondary school last week. May his soul rest in peace.

User avatar
Rovin
punchin NOS
Posts: 3084
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: picking up bottle on Chaguanas main road

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby Rovin » September 12th, 2019, 10:19 pm


User avatar
VII
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2421
Joined: July 29th, 2003, 9:44 pm
Location: maraval
Contact:

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby VII » September 13th, 2019, 12:21 am

All props to pops !!!

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11270
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby De Dragon » September 13th, 2019, 6:38 am

joe_d_boss wrote:Naresh Vinesh Basant (fondly known as Catz) was gunned down in Korea Village Monday September 9th. The media has been painting a picture that this has something to do with Rachel Sukhdeo and Sheron's death. This is a totally separate situation. I knew Catz personally, and he was always a really hard-working person who loved his son and was working hard to finish build his home. He worked doing roofing, welding and fabricating, etc. He leaves behind his son who just passed SEA and started secondary school last week. May his soul rest in peace.

Was he killed because it is a if you can't catch Jack, you can certainly catch his jacket scenario?

joe_d_boss
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 207
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 3:49 pm

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby joe_d_boss » September 13th, 2019, 6:53 am

De Dragon wrote:
joe_d_boss wrote:Naresh Vinesh Basant (fondly known as Catz) was gunned down in Korea Village Monday September 9th. The media has been painting a picture that this has something to do with Rachel Sukhdeo and Sheron's death. This is a totally separate situation. I knew Catz personally, and he was always a really hard-working person who loved his son and was working hard to finish build his home. He worked doing roofing, welding and fabricating, etc. He leaves behind his son who just passed SEA and started secondary school last week. May his soul rest in peace.

Was he killed because it is a if you can't catch Jack, you can certainly catch his jacket scenario?


Definitely not a situation like that. This is a totally different scenario.

User avatar
maj. tom
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5272
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 10:47 am
Location: watching for Pigs on the Wing.

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby maj. tom » September 13th, 2019, 6:59 am

place come like Brazil now. Retired/off duty police officer in shootout with bandits.

btw you all saw how the AG said that we that love too much blood, gore and violence? Apparently it's the average citizen that has the country in this mess, and it's our fault. We love it, he claims. He went on to blame all of us how we're too insensitive because of the incident where the man rolled over the woman with the car, how nobody would stop and help the woman. (Fear of 2 bandits hiding in the bush ambush doesn't occur to Peter Pan).
https://web.archive.org/web/20190913105 ... f08ae.html

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8809
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby rspann » September 13th, 2019, 7:40 am

You see the one who was running away and the old man shoot at him? That one could cause some problems .

daxt0r
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 328
Joined: November 5th, 2009, 2:44 pm

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby daxt0r » September 13th, 2019, 1:22 pm

rspann wrote:You see the one who was running away and the old man shoot at him? That one could cause some problems .


problems? not for d feds or 1%'s daiz poor ppl problems daiz ah normal thing onduty police does do right here, then plant some old gun on yuh da cya even fire. But ppl here rejoice when it happen becuz is not dem family or fren, one day when is dem or dey friends turn to collect yuh go hear dem.

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11270
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby De Dragon » September 15th, 2019, 10:38 am

maj. tom wrote:place come like Brazil now. Retired/off duty police officer in shootout with bandits.

btw you all saw how the AG said that we that love too much blood, gore and violence? Apparently it's the average citizen that has the country in this mess, and it's our fault. We love it, he claims. He went on to blame all of us how we're too insensitive because of the incident where the man rolled over the woman with the car, how nobody would stop and help the woman. (Fear of 2 bandits hiding in the bush ambush doesn't occur to Peter Pan).
https://web.archive.org/web/20190913105 ... f08ae.html

Arse-Wari could talk so because he have child soldiers protecking he. What is yet to be determined is if there is any familial relationship to the soldiers.

bluefete
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6373
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby bluefete » September 15th, 2019, 12:57 pm

De Dragon wrote:
maj. tom wrote:place come like Brazil now. Retired/off duty police officer in shootout with bandits.

btw you all saw how the AG said that we that love too much blood, gore and violence? Apparently it's the average citizen that has the country in this mess, and it's our fault. We love it, he claims. He went on to blame all of us how we're too insensitive because of the incident where the man rolled over the woman with the car, how nobody would stop and help the woman. (Fear of 2 bandits hiding in the bush ambush doesn't occur to Peter Pan).
https://web.archive.org/web/20190913105 ... f08ae.html

Arse-Wari could talk so because he have child soldiers protecking he. What is yet to be determined is if there is any familial relationship to the soldiers.


But ent one of de soldierman dead?

User avatar
Rovin
punchin NOS
Posts: 3084
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: picking up bottle on Chaguanas main road

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby Rovin » September 15th, 2019, 1:16 pm

how d fork assrawi cud say dat , we probably love it on tv & movies but who in dey right mind in any part of d world loves living in crime ..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 22623
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 15th, 2019, 2:37 pm

Good girls...held with weapons in freeport
Attachments
IMG-20190915-WA0104.jpg

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11270
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby De Dragon » September 15th, 2019, 3:22 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Good girls...held with weapons in freeport

They the ones who stole and crashed the SUV in Freeport? BTW, WTF is that on she head?

hondablood
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 650
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 8:17 pm

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby hondablood » September 15th, 2019, 3:46 pm

wait,lol,ent she always doing the gun pose on i.g,the dougla one,lol,she from rock rd Penal

User avatar
mero
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5147
Joined: September 29th, 2008, 6:16 pm
Location: The Life of Pablo

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby mero » September 15th, 2019, 4:14 pm

Have a video with a child alleged pedo getting level cuff and kick to face from a gunta in a savanna stand.

He confess on video to tracking the lil girls.

Justified or undeserved?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8809
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby rspann » September 15th, 2019, 4:25 pm

Deserved, but he should face the courts and not only get some hard cuff. Some jail time is also needed. What he was trying to say after the first set of licks?

User avatar
Rovin
punchin NOS
Posts: 3084
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: picking up bottle on Chaguanas main road

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby Rovin » September 15th, 2019, 4:26 pm

i now seeing d story & vids on fb with dem 2 woman ......

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 16598
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby zoom rader » September 15th, 2019, 4:29 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Good girls...held with weapons in freeport
Bandits in blue?

User avatar
Rovin
punchin NOS
Posts: 3084
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: picking up bottle on Chaguanas main road

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby Rovin » September 15th, 2019, 4:52 pm

DjS News
@8am
15-9-19

It is reported that the crash Vehicle belongs to officer working Special Branch and his wife operates a small business in Perseverance, Couva were robbed.
The 2 women were eventually held by Police in the Freeport area.


https://www.facebook.com/djsheriff3/vid ... =3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/djsheriff3/vid ... =3&theater

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 22623
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 15th, 2019, 5:34 pm

De Dragon wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Good girls...held with weapons in freeport

They the ones who stole and crashed the SUV in Freeport? BTW, WTF is that on she head?


Umhmmmm

User avatar
Blaze d Chalice
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 654
Joined: April 14th, 2019, 11:35 am

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby Blaze d Chalice » September 15th, 2019, 5:41 pm

mero wrote:Have a video with a child alleged pedo getting level cuff and kick to face from a gunta in a savanna stand.

He confess on video to tracking the lil girls.

Justified or undeserved?




Pressure for Ramlal.
I would say justified and we need more of this.
However the folks that support child marriage and couples with a 50+ male and -10 female, might disagree.
Last edited by Blaze d Chalice on September 15th, 2019, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 22623
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 15th, 2019, 5:45 pm

Not enough jostiss if you ask me

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests