TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The Inshan Ishmael Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Inshan & ttasa Drifting Controvesy ? ...

Postby paid_influencer » September 13th, 2019, 9:19 pm

pete wrote:A different approach would've had a different result.

It would have been better for them to maybe say:
We have learned that you are interested in having this event. We have a team experienced in hosting these events and what safety elements need to be implemented for them to run safely. We would like to offer their expertise as well as officially sanction the event.
The fee for sanctioning is $X
With that fee we will perform tasks X, Y and Z
We will provide X number of people to ensure this is run safely.

Without our support we will publicly state that this event is not being done with the guidance of our organisation and will not be able to confirm the safety of competitors or spectators. We will also accept no responsibilities for injuries sustained in the running of the event.

my 2c..

them fellas not interested in offering a service for hire.

Them want to be the 'authority' that collecting money from everybody whether you like it or not.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » September 13th, 2019, 10:47 pm

what you allow is what will continue. 13 years since. and still going on.

Take a read. while it stays up in its original form.
https://www.trinituner.com/v4/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=105109

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » September 13th, 2019, 11:48 pm

shady23 wrote:Lmao, Inshan doesn't give a sheit about motorsports. He is a businessman. All he is concerned about is making money off the free land he was given for religious purposes. Pretty sure none of those events are being done free of charge.

I think is $20.00 a head.

At least that was the last price discussed for entering shows.

Not sure how much he affiliated with the ones we have in south but I see him getting full support.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 14th, 2019, 7:49 am

Drift Jihad. If they fighting with mouth ,Inshan winning. if is guns, my bets are on FM.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 14th, 2019, 8:04 am

Adults $30, children $20.

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » September 14th, 2019, 2:38 pm

IMG_0279.JPG

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: Inshan behaving like an fool as usual

Postby abducted » September 14th, 2019, 3:50 pm

sMASH wrote:if is 5 dollars, 5 thousand or 5 million, inshan coudl pay it. the amount is not the problem.

the problem is, what he would be getting in return....

All this time, I never realised that sMASH is Inshan Ishmael, going through all his past posts and it makes sense now,

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » September 14th, 2019, 7:15 pm

Hmmm
received_359230748354566.jpeg

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » September 14th, 2019, 8:08 pm

Well.....................

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » September 14th, 2019, 8:25 pm

tr1ad wrote:IMG_0279.JPG

DEAD

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 14th, 2019, 8:44 pm

He real stinking up FM on facebook. Video with windscreen incident, raid on copa, road racing real drama. The man print jerseys and all kind ah bacchanal.

vaiostation
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby vaiostation » September 14th, 2019, 8:47 pm

Abu Barker probably make him resign...

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 14th, 2019, 9:01 pm

He put up Navin who drop the letter, racing on the streets. Better they leave him lone. He will bring down all of them.

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: Inshan behaving like an fool as usual

Postby sMASH » September 14th, 2019, 11:16 pm

abducted wrote:
sMASH wrote:if is 5 dollars, 5 thousand or 5 million, inshan coudl pay it. the amount is not the problem.

the problem is, what he would be getting in return....

All this time, I never realised that sMASH is Inshan Ishmael, going through all his past posts and it makes sense now,
Lol, nah. I eh in them fellas leagues.

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » September 15th, 2019, 2:52 pm

said letter coming out of recent events.... note who its signed by.....

Dear Honourable Members,

Kindly forgive me for not communicating sooner. I was occupied with some matters that I will bring forward at our next monthly membership meeting.

However, I wish to clear the air on the following today:

I have received and accepted the resignation letter from our VP, Mr. Jameer Ali. We thank him for his service and wish his mother a speedy recovery. If he should wish to work with us again in the future, we would be glad to have him contribute.

TTASA does not act alone regarding the sanctioning of non-TTASA motorsports events. (please see ATTACHED LETTER from Ministry of Sports and Youth Affairs instructing TTASA to curb illegal motor-racing activities in TnT).

Navin Seedath, our Honorary Secretary, NEVER entered the Barakah premise to deliver the letter to Inshan Ishmael. A courier did so without any disrespect/ consumption of alcohol. The gentleman asked whether there was a mailbox as he had a letter for the Management of Barakah Grounds and he was directed to remove his shoes and enter the Masjid by an attendant.

The sanctioning of non-TTASA events was a process that started in 2016 when Jameer Ali was acting President. Contrary to popular belief, this is not a procedure that I designed to control any other association or promoter. It is a directive from the MoSYA.

The FIA has no involvement with TTASA’s portfolio of sanctioning non-TTASA events – this is strictly a mandate that the Ministry of Sports & Youth Affairs has appointed to us.

Due to our membership with the FIA, we are able to acquire the training and other pertinent knowledge that enables our marshalls and officials to conduct the necessary checks to ensure that all sanctioned events are safe for all to enjoy.

Sanction fees are allocated towards: payment to Marshalls assigned to work at events, insurance coverage fees when we provide, supplying safety gears if needed, FIA membership fees.

Videos being aired by Inshan include old footage from before TTASA’s present management undertook any portfolios. No issues were legal matters or a subject of any TTPS case.

There is a particular video being shared that features a car allegedly engaging in streetracing. At that time, the driver was not a member of TTASA and when we approached the persons involved, an amicable discussion began. This resulted in the inclusion of over 100 new competitors at the Frankie Boodram Wallerfield international Raceway to enjoy their sport in a safe and controlled environment. This positive result is what we strive to achieve in moving forward. 10. We are pleased that there was some good that came out from the issue with Mr. Ishmael: As a result of our intervention, he became aware of the lack of safety at his events and now takes a special interest in addressing same.
I wish to impress upon you that TTASA’s aim is not to divide but to work with ALL entities, inclusive of sponsors, promoters, other associations and with anyone interested in the development of motorsports. However, the development of any motorsport discipline requires the strictest conformity to rules and regulations that govern them because this is a dangerous sport. We have seen numerous instances, foreign and locally, where there was loss of life and limb on the track and we would be failing our own if we sit back and do nothing to help prevent accidents. This sport involves risk to the athletes and spectators and it is in this vein that the MoSYA gave TTASA the responsibility of ensuring safety at ALL motorsport events in T&T

If any organizer refuses our input, it just tells the public that he/she is not fully concerned about safety – because TTASA marshalls and officials are the only people qualified to conduct scrutineer on race machinery, safety apparel, race-course requirements etc. This is not a job that can be done effectively without the proper training and such has been acquired by us due to our affiliation with the FIA. The FIA is the world governing body for motorsports and their guidance is crucial to ensuring that knowledge of the best safety practices is passed on to us.

As you all have seen over the past 3 years, this team has been giving our best towards the management and development of motorsports in TnT – so many of you continuously commend us on our efforts. As usual, I leave the business of handling the affairs of TTASA in your hands; elections is just around the corner and this team will always abide by your wishes.

Until then, rest assured that this management team that you voted for is working very hard to protect the integrity, assets and future of our esteemed Association. We will not allow any illconstrued hurdle to prevent us from our duties to our Honourable members, our Ministry of Sports & Youth Affairs, the TTPS, our affiliates, our sponsors, our officials and all our stakeholders

I urge you to let good sense prevail regarding this matter and to always seek the truth before you make any judgments. You may contact our team by email or phone if you have any questions or if you wish to talk about any matter with us. My door is always open for good discussion.

In closing, I thank the many members and non-members who called with genuine concern about what is taking place. I appreciate your support and best wishes for our management team. The future of motorsports in this country lies in your hands.

Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,
Your President,
Fyzool Madan

-------------------------------
Kind Regards,
Navin Seedath
TTASA HON. SECRETARY

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TTASA868/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ttasa_official/

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » September 15th, 2019, 3:09 pm

Due to our membership with the FIA, we are able to acquire the training and other pertinent knowledge that enables our marshalls and officials to conduct the necessary checks to ensure that all sanctioned events are safe for all to enjoy.

Sanction fees are allocated towards: payment to Marshalls assigned to work at events, insurance coverage fees when we provide, supplying safety gears if needed, FIA membership fees.
This resulted in the inclusion of over 100 new competitors at the Frankie Boodram Wallerfield international Raceway to enjoy their sport in a safe and controlled environment.
However, the development of any motorsport discipline requires the strictest conformity to rules and regulations that govern them because this is a dangerous sport
If any organizer refuses our input, it just tells the public that he/she is not fully concerned about safety – because TTASA marshalls and officials are the only people qualified to conduct scrutineer on race machinery, safety apparel, race-course requirements etc. This is not a job that can be done effectively without the proper training and such has been acquired by us due to our affiliation with the FIA. The FIA is the world governing body for motorsports and their guidance is crucial to ensuring that knowledge of the best safety practices is passed on to us.
As you all have seen over the past 3 years, this team has been giving our best towards the management and development of motorsports in TnT – so many of you continuously commend us on our efforts.
I urge you to let good sense prevail regarding this matter and to always seek the truth before you make any judgments.

https://www.trinituner.com/v4/cmrc-2018-trinidad-day-1/
notice anything in these pics? They stayed that way.

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » September 15th, 2019, 5:19 pm

SR wrote:They ensure all food products are halaal

Who knows more about halaal products a muslim or non muslim?
Seeing alot of Muslim operated food places selling the short bottle Ginseng from Carib Brewery lately...how would you consider that product?

Up to now,TTASA eh say nothing about all the drift events by Anand.

TurboSingh12
Riding on 16's

Postby TurboSingh12 » September 16th, 2019, 7:07 am

I bought food from Inshan Saturday night.He have alot of Spanish working for him and i must say the food taste very good.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » September 16th, 2019, 7:12 am

supercharged turbo wrote:
SR wrote:They ensure all food products are halaal

Who knows more about halaal products a muslim or non muslim?
Seeing alot of Muslim operated food places selling the short bottle Ginseng from Carib Brewery lately...how would you consider that product?

Up to now,TTASA eh say nothing about all the drift events by Anand.

Actually they did. They said its not a sanctioned event and permission was not given.

Thing is, they were never able to stop it.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 16th, 2019, 8:55 am

Seems to be on TTASA board one must have a pot belly

moving
Sweet on this forum

Postby moving » September 16th, 2019, 8:56 am

there are many international governing bodies...the FIA is one of many. (other ones included: NASA, NHRA etc)
Technically you do not need FIA sanctioning for events. unless you want it to be internationally recognized.

The only body that can give you permission to host an event is the police.

moving
Sweet on this forum

Postby moving » September 16th, 2019, 9:04 am

That letter is for Wallerfield.
The ministry of trade cannot give you permission to shut down events (outside of wallerfield, eteck).
Unless it was taken to parliament and permission was granted for TTASA.

But TBH it doesnt really matter, ttasa input is vital and approval should be sort regardless.
Bringing down ttasa just brings down our sport.

Stop destroying our sport and figure out ways to rebuild it..

Why would you bring down our sport because you dont like an association or someone in it?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 16th, 2019, 9:23 am

the only reason why ttasa may be 'vital' is becuase of safety advice. and they, are lacking in that.

linking motor sports to ttasa, is why allyuh in the mess that allyuh in right now. bringing down ttasa is not bringing down motor sport. ttasa is only a group, that has some recognition with the ministry. if the ministry decide to recognize some other group, then ttasa is just a group like any other.

focus on motor sports, and grow that. all the separate clubs come together, NOT under the ttasa banner, and let ttasa be on equal footing with the other major groups, and then u can move forward.

fighting to keep ttasa as the gate keeper for all motor sports is foolish.

other groups can do a better job.

moving
Sweet on this forum

Postby moving » September 16th, 2019, 10:46 am

Other groups may be able to do a better job but ttasa is the gate keeper whether we like it or not.
the only reason we have wallerfield to use is because of ttasa.
we have to work with the cards we have, this isnt a perfect world.
Im not a ttasa spokesperson or advocate but i understand the role they play.

the bickering and infighting is one reason why the sport has not grown.
we need a unified and collective focus for motorsports.
developing in silos is not the best way forward.

and yes bringing down any motorsport group brings us down as a whole.
look, inshan may cause a rift between drifters and ttasa
what is the end goal? how does this better serve the sport?

it doesnt.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » September 16th, 2019, 11:06 am

What i cant understand is you mean after all these years Copa roof still leaking ! So it still clammy and musty? :oops:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 16th, 2019, 11:18 am

shamfa should forget them and work with other people instead

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 16th, 2019, 11:31 am

moving wrote:Other groups may be able to do a better job but ttasa is the gate keeper whether we like it or not.
the only reason we have wallerfield to use is because of ttasa.
we have to work with the cards we have, this isnt a perfect world.
Im not a ttasa spokesperson or advocate but i understand the role they play.

the bickering and infighting is one reason why the sport has not grown.
we need a unified and collective focus for motorsports.
developing in silos is not the best way forward.

and yes bringing down any motorsport group brings us down as a whole.
look, inshan may cause a rift between drifters and ttasa
what is the end goal? how does this better serve the sport?

it doesnt.
/

having a unified and collected focus will not happen with one group in charge of, and over the others. u say the bickering and infighting is what holding allyuh back. if people seeing that they are treated as second class, and the system is moving as though one is higher than the other, then u will alwasy have bickering and u will continue to reach no where.
if u want the bickering to stop, u hadda create a system that people will be seen as equals, and have equal say. u cant just tell people to stop bickering and expect them to stop, if the cause for it was not addressed.

if u all want to be fair, let the major groups come together, form a board, and transfer recognition by the MSYA onto that board, collectively. ttasa step down as gatekeeper and practise equal voting just like any other major group.

instead of putting blame on the other groups, why not ttasa take one for the team, and do the big man ting, and step down.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Inshan & ttasa Drifting Controvesy ? ...

Postby MaxPower » September 16th, 2019, 11:45 am

Yes i agree, TTASA should step down and let other competent groups take it from here.

TTASA too petty and has proven once again of their inability to handle a simple situation that was allowed to escalate.

Step down, and dont feel the public going to beg allyuh to stay.

moving
Sweet on this forum

Postby moving » September 16th, 2019, 11:58 am

tbh this is the reason why motorsport will never advance..
its always allya and me.
not us as a whole.

big man thing.. ttasa disolve and then what?
we loose the track. and how many years before motorsport can regroup?

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » September 16th, 2019, 12:07 pm

TurboSingh12 wrote:I bought food from Inshan Saturday night.He have alot of Spanish working for him and i must say the food taste very good.
What's the name of his place??

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”