TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PNM in Gov't -AH WHOLE 4 YEARS LATER!!!!!

Postby The_Honourable » October 18th, 2019, 5:18 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:So jennifer baptiste throw she frame....she get d S oarrrr

After all the huff and puff at PSA, she will be remembered as the most useless labor minister ever.

Redman wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:When Redman thinks he can weasel his way out here comes Zoom :lol:

Redman, you're correct about the current crop of politicians. Is just we all know yuh putting that X by the balisier. "Is not the car, is the driver" and all them rationalizations pnmites does have.

Yeah the question is why the preoccupation with who I vote for.

Any one have anything on HADCO?

Hadco remains to be seen when the bulbs roll out.

The answer:

De Dragon wrote:Please stop insulting people by trying to look neutral or on the fence.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » October 18th, 2019, 5:32 pm

What ever happened to the townhouses by long circular mall that psa had a hand in??

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 18th, 2019, 6:02 pm

The development is called la forteresse
It was supposed to be completed by 2012
The developer DTL mismanage it and run out of money.

Recently however some owners struck a deal and paid up the full remaining amount with some exceptions for incomplete works and getting possession of their units.
The developer supposed to use that money to finish the balance or at least start on some and finish them and collect money to keep going.

16 cycles wrote:What ever happened to the townhouses by long circular mall that psa had a hand in??

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 18th, 2019, 6:44 pm

Jennifer know she wasnt getting any votes so she take front...intetesting to see where she ends up next...yuh know they does become ambassador and all kinda bachannal thing

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » October 18th, 2019, 7:17 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Jennifer know she wasnt getting any votes so she take front...intetesting to see where she ends up next...yuh know they does become ambassador and all kinda bachannal thing

True, or some program on i95.5 with one of dem hosts like david abdullah.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 19th, 2019, 7:43 am

Fresh election antics by the resident Clown-in-Office. This one up there on the level of the fake emails.

PM: Assassins hired to kill me, Al-Rawi
Prime Min­is­ter Dr Kei­th Row­ley has claimed that as­sas­sins were hired to kill him just be­fore the 2015 gen­er­al elec­tion and that an emer­gency meet­ing was held re­cent­ly to or­gan­ise pro­tec­tion for At­tor­ney Gen­er­al Faris Al-Rawi af­ter an­oth­er as­sas­si­na­tion plot was un­cov­ered.

Row­ley made the star­tling rev­e­la­tion as he ad­dressed Peo­ple’s Na­tion­al Move­ment (PNM) sup­port­ers at a post-Bud­get pub­lic meet­ing at Pig­gott’s Cor­ner in Bel­mont last night.
http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/pm-assas ... 9c92775a4b

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 19th, 2019, 7:48 am

Is all kinda thing we going and hear between now and dec 02

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 19th, 2019, 9:16 am

The_Honourable wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:So jennifer baptiste throw she frame....she get d S oarrrr

After all the huff and puff at PSA, she will be remembered as the most useless labor minister ever.

Redman wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:When Redman thinks he can weasel his way out here comes Zoom :lol:

Redman, you're correct about the current crop of politicians. Is just we all know yuh putting that X by the balisier. "Is not the car, is the driver" and all them rationalizations pnmites does have.

Yeah the question is why the preoccupation with who I vote for.

Any one have anything on HADCO?

Hadco remains to be seen when the bulbs roll out.

The answer:

De Dragon wrote:Please stop insulting people by trying to look neutral or on the fence.

Have you ever noticed that Red Plastic Bag and the rest of the moronic "til ah dead" crew only ask for proof and evidence when it comes to the PNM? No comment on Bamsee Boy essentially getting away scot free, mind you we didn't, because taxpayer money paid of the woman he SEXUALLY HARASSED!
Than again when it comes to indiscipline, everyone knows that JUHN SCarfy is only about talk, and no action, so they run rampant with their in your face, "we in charge" corruption and ineptitude.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 19th, 2019, 9:21 am

Operation : occupy media space.
More bullcrap they push, the less space it will have for other issues or Even to dissect an issue properly.

PNM is the political version of spam
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Is all kinda thing we going and hear between now and dec 02

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » October 19th, 2019, 12:01 pm

Dragon shakes and smash voting for murderers who hire assassins to kill shitkickers and fairys.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 19th, 2019, 12:24 pm

when jenny was PSA president like she had a stick up she @ss when panday was in power , often she used to be tv fighting down for every lil ting

what she did since becoming a cabinet member besides collect a salary for doing nothing .... waft

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 19th, 2019, 12:26 pm

maj. tom wrote:Fresh election antics by the resident Clown-in-Office. This one up there on the level of the fake emails.

Prime Min­is­ter Dr Kei­th Row­ley has claimed that as­sas­sins were hired to kill him just be­fore the 2015 gen­er­al elec­tion and that an emer­gency meet­ing was held re­cent­ly to or­gan­ise pro­tec­tion for At­tor­ney Gen­er­al Faris Al-Rawi af­ter an­oth­er as­sas­si­na­tion plot was un­cov­ered.

Row­ley made the star­tling rev­e­la­tion as he ad­dressed Peo­ple’s Na­tion­al Move­ment (PNM) sup­port­ers at a post-Bud­get pub­lic meet­ing at Pig­gott’s Cor­ner in Bel­mont last night.

even IF dat was real so 4yrs he sit on that info

when u think he cant go any lower he proves u wrong .... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 19th, 2019, 12:38 pm

"i went to the prime minister in august of 2003!" - Keith Rowley, 2009 (6 year pip)

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 19th, 2019, 12:57 pm

Rovin wrote:
maj. tom wrote:Fresh election antics by the resident Clown-in-Office. This one up there on the level of the fake emails.

when u think he cant go any lower he proves u wrong .... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes, ent Juhn Scarfy, Arse Wari and big stone looking Two Plate suddenly remember that the Opp. Leader had advance knowledge of the arrest?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 19th, 2019, 2:31 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
rspann wrote:I never see Redman get on so yet. He remind me of how Mr Manning spoke about Growley. Mr speaker, ...he becomes a raging bull! :) :) :) :) :)

Maybe the realization that he loves sheit is finally getting to him..................

Hold on eh allyuh....I still looking.
Wait.

Meanwhile who allyuh voting for?

Based on their record from even before the actual 2015 GE (read EMailGate) and unless the PNM make manna fall from heaven between now and the next one, right now they will definitely not be getting my vote.

So in terms of email gate-has the PROBLEM(lying in parliament) changed-has the UNC not brought a list of their own red herrings into Parliament?

So I say I dont know,
Then list what UNC would have to do to possibly regain my vote
I will decide in the booth.

You
say not probably not PNM but leave the other parties open
Then make Manna your requirement for PNM to regain the vote.

Remarkably similarly undecided and un committed

Yet Im the hypocrite non neutral PNM.

Yuh rant and rave -I use 2 lines
Im the one that needs Midol.

lol

We need a diversity of views to get this thing to work better.
We dont need the castigation and double standards.

I generally don't engage my time in fool's errands. :roll:

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 19th, 2019, 2:38 pm

Last edited by Rovin on October 19th, 2019, 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 19th, 2019, 2:40 pm

Rovin wrote:https://izzso.com/basdeo-panday-the-pnm-will-win-the-next-general-election/?fbclid=IwAR3dJ_7bKg6GHdcq-1P9A5e2xBNhvTX2mLUyj4Uzcfg_hI3apUeFDEyDXiA

Basdeo Panday: “The PNM will Win the next General Election”
Staff 2 October 18, 2019 5:19 am

d gr8 Bas jes confirming what most of us already knew .......
Bas late in the dance I said that before him.

Reason why?

We have very stupid people in this country.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 19th, 2019, 5:44 pm

While the silver fox may be right...I think he toating cuz mikayla party aint pull through

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 19th, 2019, 6:30 pm

Rovin wrote:

Assassins would consider JUHN Scarfy a waste of ammo, they rather use said ammo on Kwame and Antwan, whose demise have more profit than waste of time JUHN Scarfy.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » October 19th, 2019, 6:45 pm

Rowley lying.

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » October 19th, 2019, 10:42 pm

Straight out of the dictators handbook. Maduro and Erdogan would be proud.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 20th, 2019, 6:54 am

Read the comments there at the bottom of that Guardian link. People actually believe him... *facepalm*
And there are some who still referencing the fake emails and they truly believe in that too... *double facepalm*

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 20th, 2019, 6:57 am

maj. tom wrote:Read the comments there at the bottom of that Guardian link. People actually believe him... *facepalm*
And there are some who still referencing the fake emails and they truly believe in that too... *double facepalm*
Hope you all understand why I say we have very stupid people in this country..

Other carribean nations are alot smarter than Trinis.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 20th, 2019, 7:44 am

Well it work for Tanty Kams.

Cept for the whole election thing.

Rinse Lather Repeat.

Continue worrying about me.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 20th, 2019, 8:08 am

So 4 years later he telling people that so they will what?? Feel sorry for him?? Imo, if you knew there was a threat on your life and you claim you had the answer to crime, you would have had enough information to make an arrest...then again the pee on dem has failed in crime fighting

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » October 20th, 2019, 8:17 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:I glad for who ever allyuh vote for...not ah fck ah dat here nah...I taking meh 2 hours off though....if just IF unc wins come next year, we will make a ched to show how they are no different
Exactly

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 20th, 2019, 8:54 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:So 4 years later he telling people that so they will what?? Feel sorry for him?? Imo, if you knew there was a threat on your life and you claim you had the answer to crime, you would have had enough information to make an arrest...then again the pee on dem has failed in crime fighting

You have to give credit where it is due, and the PNM knows its supporters to a tee. They know that no matter what they say or put out into the ether, there will be support, no matter how incredible it may seem to people with sense. You only have to look at the lemmings here like Tokesy, Reddo who cannot even bring themselves to offer any kind of criticism of their beloved cult. Hats off to the PNM, and their brainwashing crew!
Last edited by De Dragon on October 20th, 2019, 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 20th, 2019, 9:42 am

Correct....rowly tell his belmont supporters there was a hit on him....they clap yes....well ah weak

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Postby jhonnieblue » October 20th, 2019, 10:05 am

Honestly rowley should be arrested for making those statements. You had evidence or a hit and never went to the police for 4 years and now you bawling down the place.
This country is utter and complete mess with both these idiots heading these political
Parties. They actually make trump look good yes.

But I have to agree with zoom, Trinidad his the highest density of idiots in the region. Trinis reallllll stupid.
All the educated people are either leaving or left already.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » October 20th, 2019, 10:08 am

To be fair, the base of the pnm aren't the sharpest tools. They good for breeding and expanding the base. That's it

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”