Page 2 of 7

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: April 22nd, 2018, 7:04 pm
by VexXx Dogg
*$kїđž![emoji769] wrote:How mucj would a hybrid vezel roro cost...i am definitely thinking about one of these..
As low as 150 depending on year, spec and grade

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: April 28th, 2018, 4:02 pm
by ramishrrr
2014/5 Vezel X cost approx. US$18,500 shipped to T&T.
2014/5 Vezel Z cost approx. US$19,500 shipped to T& T.

Newer vehicles will be more.

You have to pay local charges. Customs, Shipping agent fees, Tyre Insp. Licensing, Plates, gasoline, Broker, Oil change, filter, buffing etc.

Peace.
RR.

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: April 30th, 2018, 1:36 pm
by PapaC
Was trying to find out the difference between the X and the Z, is it just two different models pertaining to year of manufacture?

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: April 30th, 2018, 2:14 pm
by ramishrrr
Subject to correction:

Both have been produced simultaneously.
The Z carries a different style of rim, and a pattern on the seat fabric.
That is all the difference I can see.

Honda Sensing (TM) is optional on all models X, Z, G, RS with exception of S model.
The G and S are not Hybrids.

Honda Sensing is:
1. Collision Mitigation Braking System.
2. Road Departure Mitigation System.
3. Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow.
4. Lane Keeping Assist System.



Peace.
RR

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: April 30th, 2018, 5:42 pm
by Work_to_own
*$kїđž![emoji769] wrote:How mucj would a hybrid vezel roro cost...i am definitely thinking about one of these..
It starts 140 for the x grade.

It's honestly the best bang for the buck suv right now

Re: Vezel/HR-V review?

Posted: April 30th, 2018, 5:43 pm
by Work_to_own
VexXx Dogg wrote:Finally got my 2015 Z unit.

It's a really nice vehicle, inside and out.
Surprisingly roomy and comfortable.

Took 120 super to fill with about 1/4 tank.
WIll report on fuel consumption later on.

Still have to figure this car out - it's WAAAAY more complex than my old truck. I eh accustom to them fancy thing.

I find the initial pull off to be a bit lazy for like a few milliseconds, but maybe I'm just accustomed to the torquiness of my Sportero.

Sport mode is surprisingly quick. Didn't drive it hard, because youth was in the car, but dynamic was completely different to regular mode. Holding lower gears etc.
Ya the take off is slow. Even In sport mode. But once you take off it's gone. I line up with an ioniq and the ioniq take off is much faster. But from Hyatt traffic lights to power gen I was able to catch and pass him

The models with Honda sensing are really worth it too.

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: April 30th, 2018, 6:52 pm
by nick639v2
hybrid budget race offs yes

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 1st, 2018, 1:03 pm
by A172
ramishrrr wrote:Subject to correction:

Both have been produced simultaneously.
The Z carries a different style of rim, and a pattern on the seat fabric.
That is all the difference I can see.

Honda Sensing (TM) is optional on all models X, Z, G, RS with exception of S model.
The G and S are not Hybrids.

Honda Sensing is:
1. Collision Mitigation Braking System.
2. Road Departure Mitigation System.
3. Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow.
4. Lane Keeping Assist System.



Peace.
RR
mostly it
Z interior is half leather & chrome finishers around the door speakers

the Z is also dual climate control AC and the X is single, not too sure if any of the X came dual tho never seen it

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 1st, 2018, 10:16 pm
by VexXx Dogg
Got a couple kms shy of 600km off a tank. Cost 150 to full from one bar, which is basically empty.

mixed mode driving, some traffic, some highway 'sprints', some extended idling while waiting for my kid at school.

Tip 1: Gas light comes on at two bars. It turns orange and a info light pops up.
Tip 2: Last quarter finishes REALLY quickly.


IMHO 600km for 150 is pretty freaking solid.
I can get more if I drive like a grandpa, but where's the fun in that?

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 2nd, 2018, 6:38 am
by Work_to_own
VexXx Dogg wrote:Got a couple kms shy of 600km off a tank. Cost 150 to full from one bar, which is basically empty.

mixed mode driving, some traffic, some highway 'sprints', some extended idling while waiting for my kid at school.

Tip 1: Gas light comes on at two bars. It turns orange and a info light pops up.
Tip 2: Last quarter finishes REALLY quickly.


IMHO 600km for 150 is pretty freaking solid.
I can get more if I drive like a grandpa, but where's the fun in that?
Most I got was 700 but that was really pushing it. 0 bars and range was on 0.

Mine takes anywhere between 140-150 to full which I think is pretty good.

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 2nd, 2018, 6:42 am
by white e90
You all use super or premium?

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 2nd, 2018, 9:53 am
by VexXx Dogg
Using super.
The car spec lists the fuel tank as 40L, so the math is about right. (40 x $4/l = 160)
160 if you go bone dry, which I'll never recommend.
I belong to the camp that likes to top up from around half tank.

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 2nd, 2018, 11:32 am
by Work_to_own
Super

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 2nd, 2018, 9:15 pm
by peterpiper22
So the Honda vezel rs is a good buy or not? I went looking around at Honda mostly was either that or the civic. But seeing as the vezel is Singapore and that always makes everything sound inferior I was heading towards the civic. Then I went to southern sales just to compare to the cx3 and the man tried his pitch skills on me I believe and told me he knows someone who has one brand new parked up for whatever reason I can't remember and he went on to say the batteries are under the seat and they can get to very high temperatures... yada yada yada.... So what are you guys views?

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 2nd, 2018, 9:16 pm
by peterpiper22
Not considering the cx3 btw

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 2nd, 2018, 10:04 pm
by Work_to_own
peterpiper22 wrote:So the Honda vezel rs is a good buy or not? I went looking around at Honda mostly was either that or the civic. But seeing as the vezel is Singapore and that always makes everything sound inferior I was heading towards the civic. Then I went to southern sales just to compare to the cx3 and the man tried his pitch skills on me I believe and told me he knows someone who has one brand new parked up for whatever reason I can't remember and he went on to say the batteries are under the seat and they can get to very high temperatures... yada yada yada.... So what are you guys views?


I have the RS. Very sweet vehicle.

The battery is in the trunk. He was probably talking about the seat warmers that makes the seat hot lol.

Honestly, when you drive a vezel, you won't want to get anything else. The ACC and LKAS is everything .

Look into the 2018 facelift model.

Someone told me they saw one on the road today.

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 4th, 2018, 7:01 am
by peterpiper22
Ok thanks for your feedback.

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 7th, 2018, 11:03 am
by Work_to_own
I just noticed this eco thing come up when you switch off the vezel. Anyone knows what it actually means?
IMG_20180507_105402.jpg

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 14th, 2018, 3:11 pm
by VexXx Dogg
Work_to_own wrote:I just noticed this eco thing come up when you switch off the vezel. Anyone knows what it actually means?IMG_20180507_105402.jpg


I think it's a 'score' for the trip/runtime in terms of mileage/efficiency.

It normally is full for me on my highway runs.
Yesterday when i washed car, I left the car running and after switching off the 'score' was none.

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 16th, 2018, 3:22 pm
by Work_to_own
VexXx Dogg wrote:
Work_to_own wrote:I just noticed this eco thing come up when you switch off the vezel. Anyone knows what it actually means?IMG_20180507_105402.jpg


I think it's a 'score' for the trip/runtime in terms of mileage/efficiency.

It normally is full for me on my highway runs.
Yesterday when i washed car, I left the car running and after switching off the 'score' was none.
Gotcha. What oil are you guys using. I tried 5w 30 amsoil when the car arrived. I've done about 8500 km and realised I've lost some oil. Thinking about trying the 10w30 amsoil.

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 18th, 2018, 10:41 pm
by white e90
With the RS spec vezel, how can I change the time? Tried on the vehicle settings on the steering controls and not seeing the option

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 19th, 2018, 5:12 pm
by Work_to_own
white e90 wrote:With the RS spec vezel, how can I change the time? Tried on the vehicle settings on the steering controls and not seeing the option
I'm not sure. I have the same problem. I believe the time is linked to the navigation system . So once you take out the original navigation, there are no settings to change it.

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 20th, 2018, 10:53 am
by VexXx Dogg
Try this?
http://www.hybridsrilanka.com/wp-conten ... etting.pdf


If not, get the Google Translate app, use the camera feature to live translate JPY to ENG. I did that to figure out the basic Head Unit settings until I can change it out.

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 21st, 2018, 8:47 am
by Work_to_own
VexXx Dogg wrote:Try this?
http://www.hybridsrilanka.com/wp-conten ... etting.pdf


If not, get the Google Translate app, use the camera feature to live translate JPY to ENG. I did that to figure out the basic Head Unit settings until I can change it out.
There is no setting in the car settings on the RS for the time.

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 21st, 2018, 10:21 am
by Work_to_own
I'm. Down for creating a vezel what's app group so we can communicate better and share tips/ help each other.

If anyone else is down, hit me up 3351381

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 21st, 2018, 9:02 pm
by white e90
Tried that as well.. the RS time is apparently linked to the gathers Navi unit.. via gps.

Got the head unit to change to English though.

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 21st, 2018, 9:32 pm
by Work_to_own
Post your numbers guys. We can share info easier about our vezels via WhatsApp

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 21st, 2018, 9:45 pm
by Work_to_own

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 22nd, 2018, 7:55 pm
by VexXx Dogg
doh really use whatsapp.
fb group could work for me tho.

facebook.com/noveck

Re: Vezel/HR-V Thread (General)

Posted: May 23rd, 2018, 8:23 pm
by Work_to_own
VexXx Dogg wrote:doh really use whatsapp.
fb group could work for me tho.

facebook.com/noveck
I not on Facebook anymore. Lol.

New link

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cym0UUTkypk4a5Ya7h8NR7