Forums

Odometer Fraud

Tuning advice, problems and troubleshooting

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

brorolla
Riding on 13's

Odometer Fraud

Postby brorolla » February 25th, 2021, 8:35 pm

Bought a vehicle and it turned out the mileage was rolled back. Seller advertised the wrong mileage intentionally. I got proof that it was rolled back from the 1st owner but the seller playing dotish and don't want to refund. Any advice?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Odometer Fraud

Postby hover11 » February 25th, 2021, 9:06 pm

Sadly we have no laws here in trinidad regarding that , worse yet if on the receipt the buyer said as is
brorolla wrote:Bought a vehicle and it turned out the mileage was rolled back. Seller advertised the wrong mileage intentionally. I got proof that it was rolled back from the 1st owner but the seller playing dotish and don't want to refund. Any advice?

brorolla
Riding on 13's

Postby brorolla » February 26th, 2021, 10:28 am

hover11 wrote:Sadly we have no laws here in trinidad regarding that , worse yet if on the receipt the buyer said as is
brorolla wrote:Bought a vehicle and it turned out the mileage was rolled back. Seller advertised the wrong mileage intentionally. I got proof that it was rolled back from the 1st owner but the seller playing dotish and don't want to refund. Any advice?

Has anyone ever successfully taken it to court? Just curious nah. At the end of the day, this is fraud. In my case it is feasible to seek the legal route.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 18th, 2021, 7:02 am

Tough luck op....if you go to court, prepare to wait a few years

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » March 21st, 2021, 9:12 pm

make / model of vehicle mileage was rolled back on ??

brorolla
Riding on 13's

Postby brorolla » April 24th, 2021, 4:28 pm

Hilux

Advertisement

Return to “AUTOMOTIVE TECH”