TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Np300 trouble code P012B

Sunny to Skyline - SR20, CA18, RB20-26, VG30 etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

smily245
Street 2NR

Np300 trouble code P012B

Postby smily245 » August 16th, 2019, 4:59 pm

Does any one know what could be causing this?

Checks done so far
Connected regular boost gauge to the port where the boost sensor is connected and getting boost, is it the sensor cause I’m seeing boost using an OBD2, took out the air filter, checked the turbo, it moving freely, waste gate is moving freely and is operating electronically, no restrictions on the air pipe going to the turbo

rmlmv
3NE 2NR for life

Re: Np300 trouble code P012B

Postby rmlmv » February 4th, 2023, 12:48 pm

Just sharing my case for anyone else. Had P012B code, and changing the MAP sensor didnt fix the issue. It was only a single online article I came across this morning, where someone mentioned that their's was caused by a loose negative terminal that I decided to check mine. My terminals were tight, but the battery is leaking a fluid that seems to be creeping between the connections. I tried cleaning the both connectors again this morning and since then, after a drive, the problem did not return. I may go and get a new battery soon, since this one is leaking on the negative terminal and corroding on the positive. So very glad it is fixed, but I have a genuine MAP sensor to sell now.

Advertisement

Return to “NISSAN”