TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

QG automatic to manual advice

Sunny to Skyline - SR20, CA18, RB20-26, VG30 etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

hindian
I LUV THIS PLACE

QG automatic to manual advice

Postby hindian » April 15th, 2021, 3:11 pm

Fellas, how much for a qearbox conversion for a qg15/18? I talking about box, axles, shifter, cables, flywheel, pressure plate and clutch. Also do I have to change the tranny mount or it could work back? And final question, what do I do with the harness that goes to the transmission that not going to be there anymore? Would it throw a code if it not plugged into anything? Thanks.

pjfred
Trinituner Peong

Re: QG automatic to manual advice

Postby pjfred » April 16th, 2021, 6:14 am

Buy this foreign used in a front cut, you get everything including the manual qg18 version brain and harness original. That engine, box, harness, all bolts and brackets plus dashboard with display and fuse boxes.
This used to sell for $7,000. I dont know the price these days. Seems every week things going up in value.

1800GSRLANCER
Sweet on this forum

Re: QG automatic to manual advice

Postby 1800GSRLANCER » January 11th, 2022, 12:05 pm

I did my conversion last year august, look for a complete conversion however, don't buy anything in parts. I got it back then for 2000$ foreign used, the transmission brain was left in the car and there are no codes showing. Reverse sound beeps and the Reverse lights work, also the automatic speed sensor was used back from the transmission in the gearbox and it works no problems.

Advertisement

Return to “NISSAN”