TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Dear Mssrs TTASA....

Somewhere where to run?

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Dear Mssrs TTASA....

Postby Monk BANzai » October 29th, 2007, 2:00 pm

Dear Messrs TTASA,

You have done it again. But first let me congratulate you on getting Camden, this is long overdue, and as you can see everybody who like drags tried to be there today. Well, nah that not really true, because I didn see any press ads an I didn hear any radio ads.

So is word of mouth, friend and pardna and of course the best web site around Trinituner, that bring out what was possibly the biggest crowd in Drag racing ever. An remember this is jus local, much more if is International with them foreign cars.

And as we talking bout no advertising, I going straight for the money talk. Crowd guesstimate from different people was 6, nah 8 nah 10 thousand people and I see where the President say in the papers he expecting bout 15,000 people. So leh we say was half ah dat, 7,500 by $40, boy that is a cool $300, 000. And what about them competitors who pay to race in officials, but end up in gangsta / grudge racing an pay $250. By how much 60, 70, 80 ah hear a man say was 96 competitors, by $250, Lordie that is another 24,000. And then man had to pay extra for pit passes at $50.00. And of course allyu even get some sponsosr to throw a lil thing in the pot.

But I really, really, want to know if that $200,000 to fund this specially requested event was a goodbye gift from Boynes. If all of the above is true and nearly accurate, breds allyuh take win, one event at Camden and allyuh collect a cooooooool $550,000.00 . Allyuh was wasting time at Wallers man. Camden is the gold mine. And let we not forget that when officials turn to grudge runs, NO Trophies to hand out!

Now that the money chapter out of the way, serious business now, that is if Messrs TTASA interested in anything else but the money in the bank,(ah hope, because ah hear that all the money from the first December 2006 Drag event didn reach the bank at all!)

When Messrs TTASA allyuh will ever learn how to manage a Drag event? Dec 2006 first event was a lesson allyuh didn learn from. But the second one in Dec 2006 was better, why? But by then the thousands and thousands from the first one didn come back for the second one. Allyuh ask yuself WHY??? And we see this first one at Camden, with thousands, allyuh think the people who come today go really come back?

Safety was compromised, see the crowds in the Pit, see the children in the pit, mother with baby in pram, no sort of crowd control between people and race cars, an doh talk for the big bikes, an ah talking bout the PIT eh.

Security was compromised all how. Doh talk for the dog men and the pit bulls an them. Totally unnecessary if proper controls were in place. Down the track, the crowd encroaching and a lil appeal on the inadequate PA and then yuh press on. Doh talk for when the tractor man come down the track pas by the control tent an pull down the wires.

Competition was advertised in classes, but that get throw thru the window one time by the lack of organization in running bracket racing, in getting qualifying times done early on, even see Tam pull up with 2 Subaru and 2 Skyline after 3 oclock on race day, how allyuh expect to organize properly.

Spectator parkin, well that was park wherever and to hell with how yuh get back out. Pity I couldn get a lil google earth shot around 5:00 clock, even Manning would say… Look at peeeeople!

Look enough talk, I swear I hear some TTASA people say some time ago that them should govern, an let others run they own event, but nah, TTASA want to do everything and leave the others who know how to organzise stay out in limbo. Look alyuh prove allyuh point, allyuh just cannot run a proper drag race event, yuh fail in December 06, yuh fail again now. Doh chase away the Drag racing crowd that impatient, want to see good competition, and well organized event.

Please, talk to the other people who know what they about, and wuk with them, but please doh wreck Drag racing, yuh going an kill the goose that laying yuh golden egg. Yuh collect $550,000 (approx) easy, easy, rock back and manage this properly, and try and work a deal with the other Drag racing promoters, this go be a win for TTASA, ah win for the promoters, ah win for the spectators and especially ah win for the sponsors. But wait, I forget the government. Say what elections go dun jus now.

One more thing. Take some of the money and get some training in human relations for yuh people, the gate people, the pit people, the security people, the competion people. Ops, did someone say that Mr. FIA was the Competition Coordinator? Hell that explains why everybody pay to see ah official gangsta event. Man shoulda stay in space.

Look ah tired an frustrated from waiting so long for a good drags and end up getting drag through this crap.

Bear in mind, i sit in no ones hand. Years ago when ASPL was doing their crap with the "chain link fence" and the long intervalls between running of classes, I let them have the same brunt of criticism that i am levelling now. Just bringing it as I see it.

There could have been a delay in the hosting of this drag event. While you aim to please, maybe soem foresight was needed.

TTASA, please, put yuh ears to the ground and listen, else we going back 25 years, yes 25 years.

joker
Shifting into 6th

Postby joker » October 29th, 2007, 2:07 pm

BANzai Rastafarai, FTW. :|

honda hoe
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby honda hoe » October 29th, 2007, 2:09 pm

banzai for president

Dragsta
punchin NOS

Postby Dragsta » October 29th, 2007, 2:10 pm

also take some of that 500k and compensate those two "Dogbite" guys :|

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » October 29th, 2007, 2:12 pm

well said rawle....

originalbling
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby originalbling » October 29th, 2007, 2:19 pm

x2 .

Maybe since it was the first event at this location now they have a better idea of how to plan for the next event. Hopefully they would have some kinda meeting to evaluate this event and correct some the the slip ups in time for the next one.

MANIAC
Riding on 16's

Postby MANIAC » October 29th, 2007, 2:19 pm

Couldn't have said it better ....

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » October 29th, 2007, 2:21 pm

walks in thread

give banzai a word of warning

watch out you may also be black listed by ttasa management

i am curious as to who conducted the inspections of vehicles prior to racing
................we will come back to this soon

was FIA safety rules in effect..............hell didnt people pay for temp fia membership??

how about the officials at the show?

is it true that some of the hi ranking officials were on the track with a "drink" in thier hand trying to tell people waht to do??

i am already balck listed by ttasa
link wants my head

yet people keep calling me and sending messages about what really went down

ah well
one man to hang for asking questions on an "old talk" forum
how come its always link responding by giving a wine and song and dance around any question that is asked
yet ttasa prints pages from trinituner.........and passed to their lawyer for record keeping of thsoe who seeem to be posting negative things against ttasa

if trinituner plays such an impotant role in marketing for ttasa how come a trinituner photographer was told yeserday that they cannot take pictures yada yada yada as trinturbo has exclusive rights to ttasa events etc

if ttasa can come clean with wahtever they are trying to do i am sure they will gain the respect

till then

keep in mind not everyone on trinituner is as stupid as you would like them to be

some may be more stupid than you think
while others can read between the lines and look at the bigger picture

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » October 29th, 2007, 2:30 pm

well said. rasta

joker
Shifting into 6th

Postby joker » October 29th, 2007, 2:30 pm

SR, man hailing yuh out in yuh civic on de trac yesterday

den they see x2 driving :lol:
if trinituner plays such an impotant role in marketing for ttasa how come a trinituner photographer was told yeserday that they cannot take pictures yada yada yada as trinturbo has exclusive rights to ttasa events etc

is this so :shock:

Langdon
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Langdon » October 29th, 2007, 2:39 pm

Round of applause for d rasta

W2J
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Re: Dear Mssrs TTASA....

Postby W2J » October 29th, 2007, 2:39 pm

Plagiarism should be a crime..... why are you trying to steal my beef with TTASA :lol: I need you to be a imparshal mediator when they try to ban me from their circus events.

http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=156798

BANzai Rastafarai wrote:Dear Messrs TTASA,

You have done it again. But first let me congratulate you on getting Camden, this is long overdue, and as you can see everybody who like drags tried to be there today. Well, nah that not really true, because I didn see any press ads an I didn hear any radio ads.

So is word of mouth, friend and pardna and of course the best web site around Trinituner, that bring out what was possibly the biggest crowd in Drag racing ever. An remember this is jus local, much more if is International with them foreign cars.

And as we talking bout no advertising, I going straight for the money talk. Crowd guesstimate from different people was 6, nah 8 nah 10 thousand people and I see where the President say in the papers he expecting bout 15,000 people. So leh we say was half ah dat, 7,500 by $40, boy that is a cool $300, 000. And what about them competitors who pay to race in officials, but end up in gangsta / grudge racing an pay $250. By how much 60, 70, 80 ah hear a man say was 96 competitors, by $250, Lordie that is another 24,000. And then man had to pay extra for pit passes at $50.00. And of course allyu even get some sponsosr to throw a lil thing in the pot.

But I really, really, want to know if that $200,000 to fund this specially requested event was a goodbye gift from Boynes. If all of the above is true and nearly accurate, breds allyuh take win, one event at Camden and allyuh collect a cooooooool $550,000.00 . Allyuh was wasting time at Wallers man. Camden is the gold mine. And let we not forget that when officials turn to grudge runs, NO Trophies to hand out!

Now that the money chapter out of the way, serious business now, that is if Messrs TTASA interested in anything else but the money in the bank,(ah hope, because ah hear that all the money from the first December 2006 Drag event didn reach the bank at all!)

When Messrs TTASA allyuh will ever learn how to manage a Drag event? Dec 2006 first event was a lesson allyuh didn learn from. But the second one in Dec 2006 was better, why? But by then the thousands and thousands from the first one didn come back for the second one. Allyuh ask yuself WHY??? And we see this first one at Camden, with thousands, allyuh think the people who come today go really come back?

Safety was compromised, see the crowds in the Pit, see the children in the pit, mother with baby in pram, no sort of crowd control between people and race cars, an doh talk for the big bikes, an ah talking bout the PIT eh.

Security was compromised all how. Doh talk for the dog men and the pit bulls an them. Totally unnecessary if proper controls were in place. Down the track, the crowd encroaching and a lil appeal on the inadequate PA and then yuh press on. Doh talk for when the tractor man come down the track pas by the control tent an pull down the wires.

Competition was advertised in classes, but that get throw thru the window one time by the lack of organization in running bracket racing, in getting qualifying times done early on, even see Tam pull up with 2 Subaru and 2 Skyline after 3 oclock on race day, how allyuh expect to organize properly.

Spectator parkin, well that was park wherever and to hell with how yuh get back out. Pity I couldn get a lil google earth shot around 5:00 clock, even Manning would say… Look at peeeeople!

Look enough talk, I swear I hear some TTASA people say some time ago that them should govern, an let others run they own event, but nah, TTASA want to do everything and leave the others who know how to organzise stay out in limbo. Look alyuh prove allyuh point, allyuh just cannot run a proper drag race event, yuh fail in December 06, yuh fail again now. Doh chase away the Drag racing crowd that impatient, want to see good competition, and well organized event.

Please, talk to the other people who know what they about, and wuk with them, but please doh wreck Drag racing, yuh going an kill the goose that laying yuh golden egg. Yuh collect $550,000 (approx) easy, easy, rock back and manage this properly, and try and work a deal with the other Drag racing promoters, this go be a win for TTASA, ah win for the promoters, ah win for the spectators and especially ah win for the sponsors. But wait, I forget the government. Say what elections go dun jus now.

One more thing. Take some of the money and get some training in human relations for yuh people, the gate people, the pit people, the security people, the competion people. Ops, did someone say that Mr. FIA was the Competition Coordinator? Hell that explains why everybody pay to see ah official gangsta event. Man shoulda stay in space.

Look ah tired an frustrated from waiting so long for a good drags and end up getting drag through this crap.

Bear in mind, i sit in no ones hand. Years ago when ASPL was doing their crap with the "chain link fence" and the long intervalls between running of classes, I let them have the same brunt of criticism that i am levelling now. Just bringing it as I see it.

There could have been a delay in the hosting of this drag event. While you aim to please, maybe soem foresight was needed.

TTASA, please, put yuh ears to the ground and listen, else we going back 25 years, yes 25 years.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » October 29th, 2007, 2:44 pm

Awaiting confirmation :!:

Maserati
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Maserati » October 29th, 2007, 2:46 pm

^ :lol:

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » October 29th, 2007, 2:58 pm

i didn't want to say my <a href="http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=156678&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=20">misgivings..........</a> but it was enough to make me stay away on sunday. I preferred to let other persons form their own opinions, now that the community has voiced their feelings. can we realistically expect / hope any change?

wagon r
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Location: ......takin it easy on the road we call "Life".....

Postby wagon r » October 29th, 2007, 2:59 pm

....jus watch how my name going and get call for nutten..... :|

..doh matter though, well said ras...but as we on the topic of media blackout...

...*calls ASPL...."yeah unkle....bout next week....hear nah...".....*.........

SyrianAli
Riding on 13's

Postby SyrianAli » October 29th, 2007, 3:18 pm

n d amount of ppl i see with alcohol in the pit area, was not funnie! and den a man pull out his bottle and a ttasa official see him, and tellin him to hide it under his shirt :| waz dat one about?
plus they still took ppl money when they knew they locked down d place so no one cud have gotten in. and jus telling ppl that the crowd real thick! so when ppl hear dat they still going to think they have a chance to still filter thru and see something. they shud have told ppl d whole darn area under lock down and no one can enter inside. geesh.
i found it was a bit unfair to the general public who paid their money, and there wasnt facilities to accomodate dem. they shud have ballpark the fig that wud have been able to SEE the races, and den after that let ppl jus go in. B/c it came like they cheated ppl. And if that's the way they do things, they will NOT get far. that's jus how life is. They jus cheating themselves.
Only officials, and those with the hand bands benefitted from the whole drags, b/c they alone got to see it properly.
Gosh, and i saw the guy who got bitten on his belly. Geesh the man was cryin talkin to the police/fireofficers. Felt sorry for him. i was standing up rite next to a guy with one of the dogs, and d dog jus basically rushing ppl.
Dere was a hijabi not too far from me, and the dog jus took a fancy to her everytime she tried walkin closer....
but anyway, i still enjoyed myself, only b/c i was in the pit area by the stands. Saw flatline takin pics, met turbomaster and sum other ppl.
and well i had on camo pants and a black top with a black hijab, so if anyone saw me, well thats me! :lol:
so until next time...with hopefully better plannin

Terran
punchin NOS

Postby Terran » October 29th, 2007, 3:26 pm

So... quite a few people see what I was talking about... especially the money part.

And Dragsta, $500,000 ent go be enough to compensate them fellas. I hope TTASA get sued into the afterlife.

honda hoe
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby honda hoe » October 29th, 2007, 3:29 pm

^^ i doh know but u but i woulda take a lil bite in meh belly for half a mil :!:

joker
Shifting into 6th

Postby joker » October 29th, 2007, 3:30 pm

and well i had on camo pants and a black top with a black hijab, so if anyone saw me, well thats me!

damn dat was you :shock:

yuh looking good gyul :P

honda hoe
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby honda hoe » October 29th, 2007, 3:34 pm

^ yuh know yuh ain't see she stop falin :mrgreen:

MANIAC
Riding on 16's

Postby MANIAC » October 29th, 2007, 3:34 pm

joker wrote:
and well i had on camo pants and a black top with a black hijab, so if anyone saw me, well thats me!

:pics: :pics: :mrgreen: :oops:

SyrianAli
Riding on 13's

Postby SyrianAli » October 29th, 2007, 3:35 pm

joker wrote:

i fraid to reply to ya post, b/c u always sheiting me up :oops: so i fraid to say sumn dumb lol, so when in doubt of what to say, i'll jus stay quiet! :oops:

joker
Shifting into 6th

Postby joker » October 29th, 2007, 3:38 pm

i saw you :wink:

but you did not see me

u always sheiting me up

don't take everything to heart dear

SyrianAli
Riding on 13's

Postby SyrianAli » October 29th, 2007, 3:40 pm

lol, i'll try not too. :oops:

honda hoe
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby honda hoe » October 29th, 2007, 3:42 pm

SyrianAli, doh study he

we wuz at d end ah d track whole day

d dog wuz goin to bite joker an he dodge an d pit end up bitin d fella belly by mistake

MANIAC
Riding on 16's

Postby MANIAC » October 29th, 2007, 3:45 pm

d dog wuz goin to bite joker an he dodge an d pit end up bitin d fella belly by mistake

Actually I feel the dog get frighten when he see Joker ..... :P

joker
Shifting into 6th

Postby joker » October 29th, 2007, 3:46 pm

we wuz at d end ah d track whole day

i saw her while walkin in

P.S .FOR THE ASSHOL 'S ON
here who think i come here to to pick up women

IM NOT TACKLING :|

SyrianAli
Riding on 13's

Postby SyrianAli » October 29th, 2007, 3:47 pm

lol aighty, well i was limin not too far from flatline and another guy christian who was takin pics, so i guess who ever was dere in dat area, was d ppl i saw except for the few when i was walkin in.... But it had a GROUP of drinkers behind me! whayyyyy and they was jus talkin nonscene rite thru too. They callin Chris "20" loud and thing. and everybody was turnin around and watchin dem.

honda hoe
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby honda hoe » October 29th, 2007, 3:48 pm

joker wrote: IM NOT TACKLING :|

buh yuh throwin bait?

Advertisement

Return to “The "NEW Race Track" Issue”