Postby link » November 22nd, 2007, 12:54 pm

compliments on another successful year, Vijay
hope to see u here for the 'championships'
rgds
Link

mitsugdi
Sweet on this forum

Postby mitsugdi » November 22nd, 2007, 1:01 pm

:wtf: Auto sport please dont drag me in allyou comess. I did not address my story to any one . I just taught that as good fellas the war of words should stop now.
It seems that something is terribly wrong with what i am reading on those threads.
have a nice day.
thank you. :new-bday:

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » November 22nd, 2007, 1:01 pm

to rawl of autosport :
do u really think I would accept anything u say at face value ??? after your declaration of :
...'bring(ing) someone else to say different'...
hence, I must needs verify what u say has been said BEFORE raising any discussion.
I notice you are suddenly spokes'person' for 3ne2ners now :shock:
but I did say I would not explore further
:fist:

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » November 22nd, 2007, 1:04 pm

mitsugdi wrote::wtf: Auto sport please dont drag me in allyou comess. I did not address my story to any one . I just taught that as good fellas the war of words should stop now.
It seems that something is terribly wrong with what i am reading on those threads.
have a nice day.
thank you. :new-bday:

thanks for the ice water
it seems that some ppl DON'T want TTASA to fix the 'comess' to suit their own ends
rgds

Jameel
Riding on 13's

Postby Jameel » November 22nd, 2007, 1:33 pm

Link - I herd that the Minister is going to fix TTASA and the debacle that they made of motorsport once and for all. Equal representation on the cards? Comments????

mitsugdi
Sweet on this forum

Postby mitsugdi » November 22nd, 2007, 2:06 pm

Jameel ah hope you not trying to stir up another soup. :lol: and have link as the cook. Link dont buy in to that it looks like a laglee to stick you.
plain talk.

mitsugdi
Sweet on this forum

Postby mitsugdi » November 22nd, 2007, 2:45 pm

deleted :ban:
Last edited by mitsugdi on November 22nd, 2007, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mitsugdi
Sweet on this forum

Postby mitsugdi » November 22nd, 2007, 2:49 pm

Jameel wrote:Link - I herd that the Minister is going to fix TTASA and the debacle that they made of motorsport once and for all. Equal representation on the cards? Comments????
:wtf: You hear that from?

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » November 22nd, 2007, 3:31 pm

Jameel wrote:Link - I herd that the Minister is going to fix TTASA and the debacle that they made of motorsport once and for all. Equal representation on the cards? Comments????

:shock:

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » November 22nd, 2007, 6:02 pm

I now apologize. I really thought that I was dealing with a situation for Motor Sport people to address. Now, I am convinced I make a big error.

I going an check the Minister of Health for you to get free board and lodge at St. Anns. If he objects, I will volunteer to pay for you.

Another typical example of Link trying to stir up trouble and when exposed, he switches personality.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » November 22nd, 2007, 8:28 pm

[quote="AutoSport"]Link you have to be some kind of jackass. You gave the impression that with your statement of " i have responded to vijay .." you were communicating to move forward as opposed to questioning whether what I had posted from Vijay was the truth. More deceit on your part.

And then this was followed by mitsugdi requesting an apology via "NEVER TOO BIG TO SAY SORRY I AM WRONG." Will you demand same of Link?

My real problem with Link, and I know I speak for many others here, is his continued attempts to misinform, and misrepresent facts, never respond directly to everything that is asked of him, and pretend that he is the only honest person here.

And once again when backed into a corner, he dives under “but seeing that autosport is bent on this negative publicity drive, I will not be responding further in this line.â€

Jameel
Riding on 13's

Postby Jameel » November 22nd, 2007, 10:50 pm

So Link yuh not answering my post. You are behaving like an ostrich in a 120Y, bury head in the seat and hope you could win a race.

I hope you know what I posted previously in inevitable to come to reality. Do you remember that you were one of the persons putting evidence forward to act against the Minister, which ended up in court and TTASA finding itself with a High Court law suit and loosing big time.

The writing is on the wall for the bunch of you. It is about time that motorsport is set free.

wagon r
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Location: ......takin it easy on the road we call "Life".....

Postby wagon r » November 23rd, 2007, 10:35 am

...hope you had a great birthday big daddy......keep the pedal to the floor and fly the flag proudly.....

mitsugdi
Sweet on this forum

Postby mitsugdi » November 23rd, 2007, 12:38 pm

big daddy 1
3NE 2NR for life

Postby big daddy 1 » November 23rd, 2007, 6:53 pm

THANKS GUY'S,THIS YEAR WE CELEBRATED MY BIRTHDAY A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY WE WENT TO THE TEMPLE AND GIVE THANKS FOR WHAT WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THIS YEAR AND PRAYED FOR A BETTER NEXT YEAR. WE WILL HOWEVER HAVE THE TURKEY AND THE CAKE ON SUNDAY. AS LINK POSTED IT WAS INDEED A GOOD YEAR FOR US IN RACING. TO DATE I OWN AND DRIVE THE FASTEST MK3 SUPRA IN THE U.S.A. AND IF NOT MISTAKEN IN THE WORLD. YOU DON'T GET TO THAT LEVEL BY GUESSING OR DOING THE WRONG THINGS, IT TAKES A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY TO GO TO THE EVENTS OUT OF STATES BECAUSE MOST OF THE TIME WE DRIVE FOR TWENTY OR THIRTY HOURS TO GET THEIR. AS FOR REPRESENTING T&T WE WILL ALWAYS DO. SOMETIMES AT THE TRACK YOU COULD HEAR THE TRINI SPECTATORS SHOUTING TRINIDAD& TOBAGO. WHEN I LOOK AT THE VIDEOS IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD TO KNOW YOU ARE REPRESENTING YOUR COUNTRY.WE WILL LIKE TO ALSO SAY CONGRATS TO THE PARTY TIME CREW FOR TAKING PART IN THE U.S.A EVENT AND REPRESENTING OUR COUNTRY. AS FOR SOME OF YOU GUYS WHO ARE BASHING EACH OTHER IN THE FORUM. THERE ARE YOUNG RACERS WHO WILL SOME DAY REPRESENT THIS COUNTRY AND LOOKING AT YOU GUY'S FIGHTING IS NOT GOOD. SO LETS THINK ABOUT NEXT YEAR AND WHAT WE CAN DO FOR MOTORSPORT. VIJAY..........

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » November 23rd, 2007, 9:27 pm

big daddy 1 wrote:THANKS GUY'S,THIS YEAR WE CELEBRATED MY BIRTHDAY A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY WE WENT TO THE TEMPLE AND GIVE THANKS FOR WHAT WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THIS YEAR AND PRAYED FOR A BETTER NEXT YEAR. WE WILL HOWEVER HAVE THE TURKEY AND THE CAKE ON SUNDAY. AS LINK POSTED IT WAS INDEED A GOOD YEAR FOR US IN RACING. TO DATE I OWN AND DRIVE THE FASTEST MK3 SUPRA IN THE U.S.A. AND IF NOT MISTAKEN IN THE WORLD. YOU DON'T GET TO THAT LEVEL BY GUESSING OR DOING THE WRONG THINGS, IT TAKES A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY TO GO TO THE EVENTS OUT OF STATES BECAUSE MOST OF THE TIME WE DRIVE FOR TWENTY OR THIRTY HOURS TO GET THEIR. AS FOR REPRESENTING T&T WE WILL ALWAYS DO. SOMETIMES AT THE TRACK YOU COULD HEAR THE TRINI SPECTATORS SHOUTING TRINIDAD& TOBAGO. WHEN I LOOK AT THE VIDEOS IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD TO KNOW YOU ARE REPRESENTING YOUR COUNTRY.WE WILL LIKE TO ALSO SAY CONGRATS TO THE PARTY TIME CREW FOR TAKING PART IN THE U.S.A EVENT AND REPRESENTING OUR COUNTRY. AS FOR SOME OF YOU GUYS WHO ARE BASHING EACH OTHER IN THE FORUM. THERE ARE YOUNG RACERS WHO WILL SOME DAY REPRESENT THIS COUNTRY AND LOOKING AT YOU GUY'S FIGHTING IS NOT GOOD. SO LETS THINK ABOUT NEXT YEAR AND WHAT WE CAN DO FOR MOTORSPORT. VIJAY..........

I totally agree with you, Vijay...
let's make motor racing in T&T reach it's deserved heights FROM HERE & NOW.........
best regards

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » November 24th, 2007, 4:32 pm

I note with interest that Andre Baptiste will be announcing some special Awards for Sporting Administrators for 2007 on his radio program on I95.5fm on Saturday 24th Nov. from around
6:30pm.

And Bunny Persad of TTASA is among the names highlighted. It would be interesting to listen to this to hear the outcome.

MANIAC
Riding on 16's

Postby MANIAC » November 26th, 2007, 9:08 am

^ Geez, now saw this note .... :(

dragaholic
Riding on 18's

Postby dragaholic » November 26th, 2007, 11:52 am

anyupdates from the programme.

Computerman
Riding on 18's

Postby Computerman » November 29th, 2007, 11:24 pm

I only heard some football game on I95.5 on Saturday after 6:30. If there was a Special Awards program, I missed it. :(

mitsugdi
Sweet on this forum

Postby mitsugdi » November 30th, 2007, 7:08 am

Ah hear Bunny got an award for best ttasa administrator. I am glad for him .

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » November 30th, 2007, 10:43 pm

OK so the Andre Baptiste special Awards for Sporting Administrators for 2007 radio program on I95.5fm will be on Saturday 29th December.

So mitsugdi, where you hear that info re "Bunny got an award for best ttasa administrator" ???

mitsugdi
Sweet on this forum

Postby mitsugdi » December 3rd, 2007, 10:43 am

AutoSport wrote:OK so the Andre Baptiste special Awards for Sporting Administrators for 2007 radio program on I95.5fm will be on Saturday 29th December.

So mitsugdi, where you hear that info re "Bunny got an award for best ttasa administrator" ???

sorry auto my error .it should read will be getting an award.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » December 3rd, 2007, 12:31 pm

mitsugdi wrote:
AutoSport wrote:OK so the Andre Baptiste special Awards for Sporting Administrators for 2007 radio program on I95.5fm will be on Saturday 29th December.

sorry auto my error .it should read will be getting an award.

which means..this inuendo came from YOU -autosport
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:32 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I note with interest that Andre Baptiste will be announcing some special Awards for Sporting Administrators for 2007 on his radio program on I95.5fm on Saturday 24th Nov. from around
6:30pm.

And Bunny Persad of TTASA is among the names highlighted. It would be interesting to listen to this to hear the outcome.

Advertisement

Return to “The "NEW Race Track" Issue”