TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Ministry holds Public Consultation for Motor Sport

Somewhere where to run?

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yorkshirelass
CARS Member

Postby Yorkshirelass » February 11th, 2009, 11:55 am

Link, you know what pisses me off. This thing has been on going for years. TTASA knew when they were "given" Camden that it was only for one year. Why hasn't this wonderful TTASA presented an alternative plan? Why have they not been fighting to get the 6 disciplines that are affiliated to MATT to come on board with TTASA instead of constantly repeating the plea for land, land, land and beyotch non stop about Autosport? Why haven't TTASA stretched out a hand and said, look guys, this thing not working, what can WE (being TTASA) do to bring you on board with us? I remember a certain Trustee sitting in a MATT meeting and distinctly saying that the clause in the TTASA constitution that covers affiliate bodies was going to be removed. Why give away affiliation and then not even attept to follow up with the said affiliate disciplines to see how they are going?
Come on Link.
Rawle Mahabir (correct spelling) is only one entity in 12 on the MATT board. It is a democracy not a dictatorship. NO one body will be able to get an advantage over others. Right now, the calendars of TTKA, TTRC and CARS are not clashing. We have chosen our dates and are working to suit. Due to a change in the TTRC RT09 dates, there is a clash with a CARS date and WE (CARS) are very willing to change our date to accomodate. That's what we do, we work together.
So give up this bs, and to quote stop "being an empty vessel making the most noise".

honda hoe
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby honda hoe » February 11th, 2009, 12:14 pm

why do u all even bother with link?

he's obviously immune to logic

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » February 11th, 2009, 1:29 pm

I just have to continue to refer to the jackass Link and hope one day that he would respond to all the real issues thrown at him.

No response to the boldface lie that TTASA never took any one to court
No response to the affiliate issues promptly shot down by CARS, Karting and TTRC

And when I challenge them back in ’06 not to hold a wet T shirt contest when they advertising that is a FAMILY Event, they all want to shoot me when I then suggest that they have no respect for our women folk.

And when they insisted on holding the wet T shirt contest, I then tried to show them how immature and vulgar this was by suggesting that they should invite their wife and mother and daughter and sister to be the first contestants in the wet T shirt contest.

And I even went further and suggested the following positive idea instead of the wet T shirt comess:
“And maybe at the end of the racing have all of the competitors line their cars up on the grid, and invite the kids to come and meet the drivers, take pictures, and even sign autographs for the kids. Really get them involved so when they go back home they have pleasant memories and WANT to come back again. And bring more of their friends.â€

MANIAC
Riding on 16's

Postby MANIAC » February 11th, 2009, 1:34 pm

^ *duck from flying chairs* ..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » February 11th, 2009, 1:41 pm

as we on that topic maniac

What disciplinary measures were taken against Link when he threw a chair at a TTASA official after being disatisfied with a response given to him at an official TTASA meeting in couva

mind you link was under the influence of alcohol.........staggering

yet this is the same fool who wants to come and discredit people and their positive attempts for motorsports

dont forget Link is the same person who was putting up signs in central trinidad claiming the land for motrosports

even though it was the wrong piece of land

ah wonder if we still have them pics on tuner

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » February 11th, 2009, 1:43 pm

^^^^^^ *duck from flying chairs* .....

Link can do that, no problem, and that also is good governance to be affiliated to!

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » February 11th, 2009, 1:46 pm

lets talk some more accounting on TTASA's part

a few years ago when TTASA "took" over drag racing and informed autosport and its memebrs that they will now have to become FIA members to be allowed to race at wallerfield a "meeting" was held upstairs the then linx (no affiliation to LINK) restaurant where racers were told to walk with a passport size photo and pay for FIA membership

how many people who paid actually received that FIA memebrship card from that meeting

and when you ask anyone about it the first answer you get is where is your receipt

because TTASA has no record of it .................WHERE D MONEY GONE

SUPAstarr
punchin NOS

Postby SUPAstarr » February 11th, 2009, 2:19 pm

this thread goin down better than mih jerk lamb an fruit punch fruta

Yeo
TunerGod

Postby Yeo » February 11th, 2009, 3:18 pm

Whey Link gone? :mrgreen:

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » February 11th, 2009, 3:59 pm

Yeo wrote:Whey Link gone? :mrgreen:

the place where can find comfort, away from truth and honesty...................................... back to denial.

for all the misinformation, and mischievousness, in matters that concern what we all enjoy so much, how come he was never "dismissed"?

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » February 11th, 2009, 5:05 pm

sigh
and this is why mospo have no future
Rawle boy, I eh know what to tell yuh nuh...........if yuh in Princes Town on ah Sunday de beers on me :|

mafia generation
3NE 2NR for life

Postby mafia generation » February 11th, 2009, 6:23 pm

wey dread..........

now i eh know too much ah d history dat allyuh fellas have but dis ting rel dread!!!
ah mean a man answering question wit question an ting..........

dis ting like a soap opera!?!

but seriously y don't u both answer each other questions so men like me go understand wha really goin on :| :| :|

Maserati
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Maserati » February 11th, 2009, 6:27 pm

mafia generation wrote:
but seriously y don't u both answer each other questions so men like me go understand wha really goin on :| :| :|

link not capable of doing that

mafia generation
3NE 2NR for life

Postby mafia generation » February 11th, 2009, 7:31 pm

hell even i wha know whe de money gone now??? :mrgreen:

shocksub
3NE 2NR for life

Postby shocksub » February 11th, 2009, 9:25 pm

It seems so unfortunate that after all the years of fighting that no compromise seems viable to help motorsports survive. The government has said more or less to all the parties to start having meaningful, progressive dialogue or risk being packed off to the wayside, with that expression of intent, I would hope that phones would be ringing off the hook trying to come to some peaceful solution.

This may the last stand for some old relics, lets hope that history will remember them as having contributed meaningfully to the sport and not as detractors to progress.

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » February 11th, 2009, 10:48 pm

MG Man, Mahabeers and I on!

And Shocksub, glad you making some very pertinent statements. All of the other bodies have been trying to have dialog and hoping to really get together as one for years.

As I stated in my contribution on Saturday, our attempts go back 5 years, and we have been making concessions all along. Which body would even change its name to try to be accomodating. We were given 13 points/ conditions by TTASA to deal with and we were as compromising as any reasonable body can be, but these guys want to come with all their rights and privileges and this we find most unreasonable.

All of the six affiliates of MATT have joined without any condition or demand. And this is one of our major planks – all parties will have an equal say.

But the strategy of some is to try to make personal attacks on the individuals who have commited to the rebuilding process.

Last wek it was false allegations against Barry, that was debunked. Now jackass link is coming at me. When challenged head on he ducks and goes looking for some cahirs, he know he can pelt chairs and no disciplinary action will be taken against him. Who’s next.

And the joke here is when we aggressively defend our positions against the lies and mis-information, we get accused of being slanderous and libelous.

MATT will continue to be focused, to rebuild and develop short and long term plans to get Motor Racing back on track.

Where we have been brought to today, and in these trying times, this task is most difficult, but we are committed and know we have the support of the majority of intelligent, clear thinking and passionate Motor Sport competitors and patrons.

mafia generation
3NE 2NR for life

Postby mafia generation » February 12th, 2009, 12:06 pm

so my question now is what can concerned patrons an d one or two men who tryin tuh become legit competitors awaitin ah home do to lend support!?!

but ent mr. hunt was a competitor at some point in time :?:

not sure eh jus askin!!! :|

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » February 12th, 2009, 12:13 pm

he was

then there was some probelms with TTASA and it went to court and they lost the case..........

anyone cares to post the exact details on this :mrgreen:

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » February 12th, 2009, 3:34 pm

SR wrote:
link wrote:
SR wrote:ah yes and here comes link ................arent you part of an organisation turned promotional company as well...............

hast TTASA been promoting thier own events for the last couple years with no accountablity for the funds collected???

why hasnt TTASA been able to respond to the then secretary Mrs Ali regarding whereabouts of unaccounted monies collected from the TTASA promoted night drag event 2 years ago....

probably because of the failure of a supposed 'circuit racing promotions company' called ttmf ???

so try to comment on the conflict of interest issue I've put up for imps like u...
oops..........important clients like yourself...
please explain how YOU -Rawl Mahabir & your other cohort directors- can be genuinely impartial when YOU ALL are director/s of other motor sport promotions companys. You will see to it that best dates/juicy events go to your favoured money sinks...
cheers

oh please link

you are the last one to talk about side steppin issues

there are countless posts with questions directed at you but you never give a straight answer to anything

to quote your prime minister

WHERE D MONEY GONE

if your own secretary is asking for accountablilty of the funds and it is being pushed aside by members or covered up why point fingers at other people

TTASA was given monies by government to buy a lighting/timing system

WHERE D MONEY GONE

if TTASA claims that they are not a money making organisation but just to oversea and manage motorsports in the country
why did TTASA then start putting on its own events???

WHERE D MONEY GONE

stop pointing fingers at promotional companies etc who run thier organisation as a proper buisness to make money

TTASA has been running like a private gentlemens club with no accountability to anyone but itself yet want to be the NSO

it was said on saturday that TTASA's books have not been in order for the last 13 years or so

whats your response to that link.......

WHERE D MONEY GONE

yet TTASA still wants to be the NSO with sole ownership and control over motorsports in this country

let the stats show for itself

CARS runs succesfully with no involvment from TTASA
TTRC runs succesfully with no involvment from TTASA
Karting runs succesfully with no involvment from TTASA
Autosport was running succesfully with no involvment from TTASA till TTASA decided to take over drag as they saw it as a quick way to make money and then foolishly allowed wallerfield to be taken away from them

TTASA throws a night drag event and was extremely succesfull yet claim they BUSS

TTASA then allows Frankie Boodram to hold events as a politcal move to push out Autosports

Frankie Boodram states in public he is in it for the MONEY talk done

nothing wrong with that but waht was wrong with Autosport being in it for the money

Boils down to personal issues that TTASA continues to bring to the table

at the end of it

TTASA cannot account to its won secretary over monies collected and expenditure for the last 5 years

so Link while you continue to call people names.........get drunk and pelt chairs at TTASA officials

WHERE D MONEY GONE
WHERE WALLERIELD GONE
WHERE FOREST PARK GONE
WHERE THE LANDS AT PIARCO GONE
WHERE CAMDEN GONE

all under the name of TTASA

:!:

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » February 12th, 2009, 3:37 pm

Yorkshirelass wrote:Link, you know what pisses me off. This thing has been on going for years. TTASA knew when they were "given" Camden that it was only for one year. Why hasn't this wonderful TTASA presented an alternative plan? Why have they not been fighting to get the 6 disciplines that are affiliated to MATT to come on board with TTASA instead of constantly repeating the plea for land, land, land and beyotch non stop about Autosport? Why haven't TTASA stretched out a hand and said, look guys, this thing not working, what can WE (being TTASA) do to bring you on board with us? I remember a certain Trustee sitting in a MATT meeting and distinctly saying that the clause in the TTASA constitution that covers affiliate bodies was going to be removed. Why give away affiliation and then not even attept to follow up with the said affiliate disciplines to see how they are going?
Come on Link.
Rawle Mahabir (correct spelling) is only one entity in 12 on the MATT board. It is a democracy not a dictatorship. NO one body will be able to get an advantage over others. Right now, the calendars of TTKA, TTRC and CARS are not clashing. We have chosen our dates and are working to suit. Due to a change in the TTRC RT09 dates, there is a clash with a CARS date and WE (CARS) are very willing to change our date to accomodate. That's what we do, we work together.
So give up this bs, and to quote stop "being an empty vessel making the most noise".

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » February 12th, 2009, 3:38 pm

[quote="AutoSport"]I just have to continue to refer to the jackass Link and hope one day that he would respond to all the real issues thrown at him.

No response to the boldface lie that TTASA never took any one to court
No response to the affiliate issues promptly shot down by CARS, Karting and TTRC

And when I challenge them back in ’06 not to hold a wet T shirt contest when they advertising that is a FAMILY Event, they all want to shoot me when I then suggest that they have no respect for our women folk.

And when they insisted on holding the wet T shirt contest, I then tried to show them how immature and vulgar this was by suggesting that they should invite their wife and mother and daughter and sister to be the first contestants in the wet T shirt contest.

And I even went further and suggested the following positive idea instead of the wet T shirt comess:
“And maybe at the end of the racing have all of the competitors line their cars up on the grid, and invite the kids to come and meet the drivers, take pictures, and even sign autographs for the kids. Really get them involved so when they go back home they have pleasant memories and WANT to come back again. And bring more of their friends.â€

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » February 12th, 2009, 3:42 pm

AutoSport wrote:MG Man, Mahabeers and I on!

And Shocksub, glad you making some very pertinent statements. All of the other bodies have been trying to have dialog and hoping to really get together as one for years.

As I stated in my contribution on Saturday, our attempts go back 5 years, and we have been making concessions all along. Which body would even change its name to try to be accomodating. We were given 13 points/ conditions by TTASA to deal with and we were as compromising as any reasonable body can be, but these guys want to come with all their rights and privileges and this we find most unreasonable.

All of the six affiliates of MATT have joined without any condition or demand. And this is one of our major planks – all parties will have an equal say.

But the strategy of some is to try to make personal attacks on the individuals who have commited to the rebuilding process.

Last wek it was false allegations against Barry, that was debunked. Now jackass link is coming at me. When challenged head on he ducks and goes looking for some cahirs, he know he can pelt chairs and no disciplinary action will be taken against him. Who’s next.

And the joke here is when we aggressively defend our positions against the lies and mis-information, we get accused of being slanderous and libelous.

MATT will continue to be focused, to rebuild and develop short and long term plans to get Motor Racing back on track.

Where we have been brought to today, and in these trying times, this task is most difficult, but we are committed and know we have the support of the majority of intelligent, clear thinking and passionate Motor Sport competitors and patrons.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » February 12th, 2009, 4:01 pm

autosport wrote

are you boldfacedly lying on this forum to claim that barry did not state on cnc3 tv that matt was the new governing body for motor sports :?:
and continue your ploy..
post yr misinformation...........alongside the negatives u solicit so that your lie is disguised....
boi

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » February 12th, 2009, 4:18 pm

AutoSport wrote:....Look at the embarrassing exposure that was made re the conditions as outlined by your President in your constitution re affiliates, and what your association did in Jan. 08 by trying to give away affiliation to CARS, Karting and TTRC.

...And you trying to blame TTMF that stopped staging events 4 years ago.Don’t forget, today many are now able to place a face to the rambling idiot that is Link!

if ttrc , karting and cars don't want affiliation..............throw it back in ttasa's face with your polite note saying you're not interested :!: :!:
stop b1tching about it and walk yr talk........
and thank you for stating ttmf stopped staging circuit events 4 years ago......

rcadiz
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby rcadiz » February 12th, 2009, 4:39 pm

Link do you realize how crazy you have blown this Barry thing out of proportion. At the end of the day its all He said She said nonsense. Why not stick to the real issues?

Regardless of what Barry may or may not have said everyone knows who the existing NSO is. We were all at the public forum, yes obviously we know what MATT would like to be but no one is doubting the current status of both organizations. So do me a favour and relax about the Barry thing.

Talk about things like tracks, constitutions, forward progress, event planning etc etc...

get with it man and stop dwelling on all these issues that have already been put to rest.

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » February 12th, 2009, 4:44 pm

NO, no, no, Link you and your cohorts are the ones trying to distort the facts, be creative in your interpretations and continuing to try to be deceitful.

As Barry cleared up with Mohammed Ali on Sunday, that was never said, go ask him about the exchange.

But no response to the "TTASA never take nobody to Court"

And of course CARS, Karting and TTRC rejected the deceit with the "donated" Affiliation.
Do you have any signed document to TTASA on this affiliation?

Ok, so I have been advised that even though I am convinced you are a jackass,
I should really not be calling you a jackass
so as of now Link, I will no longer call you a jackass.

MANIAC
Riding on 16's

Postby MANIAC » February 12th, 2009, 4:52 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mafia generation
3NE 2NR for life

Postby mafia generation » February 12th, 2009, 5:12 pm

so stop dwellin on link if he has no meaningful input!!!

so wha if dis barry fella mess up an say somethin!?!

at d end of d day we know TTASA is d NSO an dat men wha ah change!!!

yet again what can tuners like me do to lend support to the cause if anything!?!

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » February 12th, 2009, 10:13 pm

AutoSport wrote:NO, no, no, Link you and your cohorts are the ones trying to distort the facts, be creative in your interpretations and continuing to try to be deceitful.

As Barry cleared up with Mohammed Ali on Sunday, that was never said, go ask him about the exchange.

But no response to the "TTASA never take nobody to Court"

And of course CARS, Karting and TTRC rejected the deceit with the "donated" Affiliation.
Do you have any signed document to TTASA on this affiliation?

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » February 12th, 2009, 10:14 pm

rcadiz wrote:Link do you realize how crazy you have blown this Barry thing out of proportion. At the end of the day its all He said She said nonsense. Why not stick to the real issues?

Regardless of what Barry may or may not have said everyone knows who the existing NSO is. We were all at the public forum, yes obviously we know what MATT would like to be but no one is doubting the current status of both organizations. So do me a favour and relax about the Barry thing.

Talk about things like tracks, constitutions, forward progress, event planning etc etc...

get with it man and stop dwelling on all these issues that have already been put to rest.

Advertisement

Return to “The "NEW Race Track" Issue”