TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Company logo on vehicle

Automotive Non-Technical topics... Just anything car related for the gear head in all of us

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

4G63Turbo
Chronic TriniTuner

Company logo on vehicle

Postby 4G63Turbo » September 22nd, 2021, 12:39 pm

I recently started a small business, and wondering about placing my logo and company name on my private vehicle.
Do I need special permission to do this? anyone knows what the procedure is?

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: Company logo on vehicle

Postby Rory Phoulorie » September 22nd, 2021, 1:00 pm

As far as I know, there is no special permission required. However, you should not put any logo or letters/numbers across the top of the windscreen or on the back windscreen.

Also, you may want to consider using a logo with a magnetic backing instead of the adhesive type. That way, you can easily remove it whenever you want given that it is your private vehicle you will be using.

Also, put a "How is my driving? Call XXX-XXX" sticker on the back. See how many people actually call you to tell you that you are driving like an ass or are a courteous driver.

Team Loco
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Re: Company logo on vehicle

Postby Team Loco » September 24th, 2021, 8:33 pm

Happy to see this topic here. I was at the mercy of licence office this week when i sent my 20yr old toyota dyna for inspection and they failed me for a small company sticker on the driver door.
The officer said the colour of the sticker was not listed as a colour of the vehicle on the certified copy. The van is blue. The 6"x 3" sticker is red and white. My driver was told to remove it. He asked if we can therefor do a change of colour to include the colours on the cert copy. The officer said the company name must not be in the form of a sticker. It must be painted on to the door. Therefore we said fleck that, we just removed the stickers and passed the inspection.

I dont know if they were targeting my company, since i sued their ass off last year and won.

But thats my experience last week

Based on this i can say year u can do an ad on your vehicle but it must be painted on the front doors and include colours of it in cert copy

Advertisement

Return to “The Car Park”