TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Image Dynamics

(I.C.E.)In Car Entertainment - Mobile Audio and Video

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

boomin8

Image Dynamics

Postby boomin8 » March 19th, 2005, 5:20 pm

Are they good for sq and spl. What size of box do they require for best playin and at the same time loudest. WHAT KIND OF POWER THEY REQUIRE TO PLAY TO THE FULLEST. DO THEY PLAY GOOD LOW BASS!

THAT IS IDMAX 12" 1000RMS/1800WATTS
wHAT IS D PRICE OF THE 12"

RaLLiArT
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby RaLLiArT » March 19th, 2005, 6:58 pm

roger might be able to answer ur questions...
price is around 2400.

OffshoreMarketing
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby OffshoreMarketing » March 19th, 2005, 7:11 pm

yeh price is arouns 2400 the idmax plays in a1.5 sealed and 2.5 cubes ported tuned @ 28 hz thsoe are the most common boxe i had mine in 2.2 tuned to 32 hz n i loved it ...the ported box will give you the most spl while maintaining extrmeley good sq i wud say the can reach full potential with about 800 clean watts ,they play loud they go low but not with the same impact as the higher frequencies and they are extremely accurate subs

gt4tified
punchin NOS

Postby gt4tified » March 22nd, 2005, 12:47 am

Yeah bro, the ID's are pretty accurate as said and they deliver a beautiful combination of deep low end bass with the punch of a JBL speaker!

image91
Street 2NR

Postby image91 » March 24th, 2005, 4:14 am

Jedd, ID is the was to go if you're looking for smooth, clean, accurate and nice low bass 8) Box specs are reasonable and make use of low rms. Apply rated rms for best results though...

I missing my IDQ jedd :cry:

Great product and I would highly suggest you try it :wink:

Sully
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Sully » March 24th, 2005, 5:49 am

^^ ID or IDQ?

image91
Street 2NR

Postby image91 » March 24th, 2005, 5:06 pm

Image Dynamics on the whole bro :wink:

Idq is a line of there speakers.
There the ID, IDQ and IDmax.

Never heard the IDmax but heard some really good things about them.

Zim
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Image Dynamics

Postby Zim » September 8th, 2022, 5:10 pm

Sorry to bring up an old thread bjt who sells locally?

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » September 8th, 2022, 9:41 pm

Kaizen maybe. I got my idq8 from JDM master a while ago. Not sure who else may have. What you looking for zim?

Zim
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Zim » September 9th, 2022, 1:30 am

rollingstock wrote:Kaizen maybe. I got my idq8 from JDM master a while ago. Not sure who else may have. What you looking for zim?

Kaizen said they no longer carry the line.
I looking for an ID10 either dual 4 or 2, doesn't matter. New or used, also

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 9th, 2022, 7:29 am

JDM Master fer shur

Lance
punchin NOS

Postby Lance » November 28th, 2022, 10:08 am

Where can you currently get Image Dynamics locally?

david12
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby david12 » November 28th, 2022, 10:30 am

Lance wrote:Where can you currently get Image Dynamics locally?
I don't think you can get ID locally anymore. Some stores may still have one or two pieces of stock that didn't sell from over the years like JDM. You can try out Arc if you can't get the ID. Very similar sound and performance imo.

Lance
punchin NOS

Postby Lance » November 28th, 2022, 12:04 pm

david12 wrote:
Lance wrote:Where can you currently get Image Dynamics locally?
I don't think you can get ID locally anymore. Some stores may still have one or two pieces of stock that didn't sell from over the years like JDM. You can try out Arc if you can't get the ID. Very similar sound and performance imo.

I've called around to a few stores but no one seems to have any left over.

I heard about the similar signature between the ARC and ID, but they do not seem to have anything in line with the ID MAX.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 28th, 2022, 12:05 pm

*coughJLcough

Lance
punchin NOS

Postby Lance » November 28th, 2022, 12:10 pm

timelapse wrote:*coughJLcough

Price doesn't seem to be comparable.

I would probably place the ID MAX within the upper lines of JL (W6/7).

Not sure what the retail is now (I've been out of it for some time). But I can't recall those JL woofers being in a similar price point.

Did arc audio drop the flatline woofers?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 28th, 2022, 1:07 pm

Lance wrote:
timelapse wrote:*coughJLcough

Price doesn't seem to be comparable.

I would probably place the ID MAX within the upper lines of JL (W6/7).

Not sure what the retail is now (I've been out of it for some time). But I can't recall those JL woofers being in a similar price point.

Did arc audio drop the flatline woofers?
Valid point.JL expensive no bloodclaat

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 28th, 2022, 1:25 pm

man like lance yes

JL Audio 12W6v3 is an excellent sub , deep lows & output like wow, i highly recommend it

... not cheap like mass produced china brands , 4k locally but still cost less than in d usa

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 28th, 2022, 6:48 pm

Rovin wrote:man like lance yes

JL Audio 12W6v3 is an excellent sub , deep lows & output like wow, i highly recommend it

... not cheap like mass produced china brands , 4k locally but still cost less than in d usa
A 12 w6 is a beast,a 12 w7 is a demon

OffshoreMarketing
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby OffshoreMarketing » November 3rd, 2023, 11:25 pm

Bumping this post, if anyone is looking for ID products we are now the distributors cheers! Feel free to contact us @789-6928

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 4th, 2023, 12:38 pm

i used to have a 12" idmax over 13+yrs ago & worked with ID & IDQ , very smooth & great for lows, not so much for high bass but i was never a high bass person so no biggie for me

powerbass bought them over a while back, some say since 2005 others say 2010, a quick google will have details

great brand long time when things were different but imho as a store owner, it & other well known low bass brands over past 10+yrs just doesnt have mass appeal in this country & profitability to stock it cause as we all know how most typical locals want loud high tone big boom playing outside d car liming scene - i NOT bashing what others like.

This is why some have tried to carry ID locally but its simply not a fast seller - i'm just saying & not being negative :|

ID had a good reputation back in d day so i wish u all d best trying to get it back on d local market ..... 8-)

OffshoreMarketing
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby OffshoreMarketing » November 4th, 2023, 4:42 pm

Rovin wrote:i used to have a 12" idmax over 13+yrs ago & worked with ID & IDQ , very smooth & great for lows, not so much for high bass but i was never a high bass person so no biggie for me

powerbass bought them over a while back, some say since 2005 others say 2010, a quick google will have details

great brand long time when things were different but imho as a store owner, it & other well known low bass brands over past 10+yrs just doesnt have mass appeal in this country & profitability to stock it cause as we all know how most typical locals want loud high tone big boom playing outside d car liming scene - i NOT bashing what others like.

This is why some have tried to carry ID locally but its simply not a fast seller - i'm just saying & not being negative :|

ID had a good reputation back in d day so i wish u all d best trying to get it back on d local market ..... 8-)

Hey yes all good points and relevant but i think the market is also still there for high end real low end monsters the market is coming back so thanks lets see how it goes, if u intrested in any of our brands hit me up.

Btw i also still have two idmax 12s i never sold them, those were the first two idmax 12s ian “balls” ever sold in trinidad. True story. Somewhere around 2000 cant rem the exact year.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » November 6th, 2023, 11:03 pm

OffshoreMarketing wrote:
Rovin wrote:i used to have a 12" idmax over 13+yrs ago & worked with ID & IDQ , very smooth & great for lows, not so much for high bass but i was never a high bass person so no biggie for me

Hey yes all good points and relevant but i think the market is also still there for high end real low end monsters the market is coming back so thanks lets see how it goes, if u intrested in any of our brands hit me up.

Btw i also still have two idmax 12s i never sold them, those were the first two idmax 12s ian “balls” ever sold in trinidad. True story. Somewhere around 2000 cant rem the exact year.

I had the first one bro... LOL It came with a manufacturer's defect.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 8th, 2023, 11:47 am

u guys had $ cause 20+yrs ago in dem days all i cud barely afford was sound barrier & pioneer ...

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » November 8th, 2023, 1:04 pm

I had one of the first 15L7 from him. I have orchid plant in the basket.

OffshoreMarketing
I LUV THIS PLACE

Image Dynamics

Postby OffshoreMarketing » November 9th, 2023, 3:15 pm

Gladiator wrote:
OffshoreMarketing wrote:

This is why some have tried to carry ID locally but its simply not a fast seller - i'm just saying & not being negative

I had the first one bro... LOL It came with a manufacturer's defect.

Well balls told me mine were the first pair he sold had just put them on display with the downlight,and yes they were v.2 versions with disconnected coils which was the manufacturer defect ,the solid cone which is why i ended up with v.3s so we both got from the same batch so yeh we def both got from the first shipment.
Last edited by OffshoreMarketing on November 9th, 2023, 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OffshoreMarketing
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby OffshoreMarketing » November 9th, 2023, 3:15 pm

Rovin wrote:u guys had $ cause 20+yrs ago in dem days all i cud barely afford was sound barrier & pioneer ...

I had real save up at the time for it lol

lancer3
Sweet on this forum

Postby lancer3 » November 14th, 2023, 3:06 pm

by chance anybody have a idq 10 v3 d4 for sale

OffshoreMarketing
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby OffshoreMarketing » November 19th, 2023, 12:07 pm

lancer3 wrote:by chance anybody have a idq 10 v3 d4 for sale

Only 10 d2 v.4 atm