Forums

Incriminator Audio Dealer or Reseller?

(I.C.E.)In Car Entertainment - Mobile Audio and Video

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

david12
Chronic TriniTuner

Incriminator Audio Dealer or Reseller?

Postby david12 » July 3rd, 2021, 6:14 pm

Does anyone know who sells Incriminator Audio locally? I know one place that does, but wondering if there are any other people who may have what I'm looking for.
Thanks
Last edited by david12 on January 29th, 2022, 8:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Incriminator Audio Dealer or Reseller?

Postby Rovin » July 4th, 2021, 2:11 pm

distributor name is on IA website , R&K imports

i used to sell some IA products but they dont stock much locally, u have to order & they will bring it ... not a ideal situation cause when customers want something they want it right away, Great products not bashing in any way im just saying how it is .... :|

david12
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby david12 » July 4th, 2021, 2:57 pm

Rovin wrote:distributor name is on IA website , R&K imports

i used to sell some IA products but they dont stock much locally, u have to order & they will bring it ... not a ideal situation cause when customers want something they want it right away, Great products not bashing in any way im just saying how it is .... :|
Thanks, I looked it up yesterday and saw R&K and I heard about how they don't stock much so, I was looking to see if anyone else sells.
I know that you are very knowledgeable in the lows game and that IA 12 you have it crazy on video, you have any recommendations for a 500 RMS dual 4 ohm 10?
I was going with the new I series 10.
I was watching the Resilient Sounds RS too.

kavaninho
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby kavaninho » July 4th, 2021, 6:27 pm

I don't give distributors wrong for not stocking much and having limited selectivity with respect to models/lines. Good car audio brands are difficult to push quickly off the shelf. Trinidad car audio industry is not being influenced properly to maintain quality.
However, some good ones to look at in that power range that are available are:
Jl Audio 10W3 or TW3
ARC Audio ARC10
Sundown Audio E10-The Resilient Sound is very Comparable to this
DC Audio -Level 1

Image Dynamics IDQ10- Not sure how easy it is to get this.

I have a new Elemental 11Ov.2 D4 that should fit your needs but not sure if I'll path with it or use.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 4th, 2021, 7:03 pm

all brands have supply problems due to alot of things that wud take me long to type, covid messing up everything even more too

david12 wrote:

Thanks, I looked it up yesterday and saw R&K and I heard about how they don't stock much so, I was looking to see if anyone else sells.
I know that you are very knowledgeable in the lows game and that IA 12 you have it crazy on video, you have any recommendations for a 500 RMS dual 4 ohm 10?

thanks 8-)

my store does have about 2 or 3 pieces of previous model I series D4 8" & 10" , though only rated 300rms i have put them on 2-3 times power without any problems, yrs ago i sold a friend my 10 in box which he ran off about 400-500rms , it used to rattle his car trunk lid & it damaged his bumper

if ur interested i have other brands too but my store is closed during covid lockdown but as soon as things open back u can check me ...

david12
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby david12 » July 4th, 2021, 8:18 pm

kavaninho wrote:I don't give distributors wrong for not stocking much and having limited selectivity with respect to models/lines. Good car audio brands are difficult to push quickly off the shelf. Trinidad car audio industry is not being influenced properly to maintain quality.
However, some good ones to look at in that power range that are available are:
Jl Audio 10W3 or TW3
ARC Audio ARC10
Sundown Audio E10-The Resilient Sound is very Comparable to this
DC Audio -Level 1

Image Dynamics IDQ10- Not sure how easy it is to get this.

I have a new Elemental 11Ov.2 D4 that should fit your needs but not sure if I'll path with it or use.
Yup I agree with what you're saying these inexpensive brands flying off the shelves because they doing the one thing that our culture likes which is loud. I think that JL only available in single 4 ohm otherwise I was definitely considering it.
Last edited by david12 on July 4th, 2021, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

david12
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby david12 » July 4th, 2021, 8:28 pm

Rovin wrote:all brands have supply problems due to alot of things that wud take me long to type, covid messing up everything even more too

david12 wrote:

thanks 8-)

my store does have about 2 or 3 pieces of previous model I series D4 8" & 10" , though only rated 300rms i have put them on 2-3 times power without any problems, yrs ago i sold a friend my 10 in box which he ran off about 400-500rms , it used to rattle his car trunk lid & it damaged his bumper

if ur interested i have other brands too but my store is closed during covid lockdown but as soon as things open back u can check me ...
I remember hearing the old model I series 10 on 600 RMS and that was more than adequate I'll definitely give you a call when you open back up hopefully that's soon, missing my lows bad.

peugeot 306
Riding on 13's

Postby peugeot 306 » July 7th, 2021, 2:27 pm

r an k imports 740 7086 incriminator audio dealer

Advertisement

Return to “I.C.E. / Car Audio Tech”