Forums

12" Rockford Fosgate P3 Box ...

(I.C.E.)In Car Entertainment - Mobile Audio and Video

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

12" Rockford Fosgate P3 Box ...

Postby Rovin » July 25th, 2022, 3:21 pm

this is not an ad i putting up in smart - forum real quiet these days so i thought i'd share a recent box i made, ah try ah ting... 8-)

https://www.facebook.com/Rovins-Car-Aud ... 167308214/

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Re: 12" Rockford Fosgate P3 Box ...

Postby nervewrecker » July 25th, 2022, 4:20 pm

Rov's, you really making me join back Facebook?

You lucky is you

Brian Steele
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: 12

Postby Brian Steele » July 25th, 2022, 8:02 pm

nervewrecker wrote:Rov's, you really making me join back Facebook?

You lucky is you

You must be one of the three West Indians who don't have a Fass-Book account....

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » July 25th, 2022, 9:05 pm

Brian Steele wrote:

You lucky is you

You must be one of the three West Indians who don't have a Fass-Book account....
I deactivated it because its filled with nonsense and nothing constructive. Even my page not active when it's deactivated and I couldn't care less.

Men who actually post constructive things like rovin and the rest and few and non frequent. It also does not seem to capture the attention of the majority on Facebook.

My younger cousin made a TikTok account for me as she big on TikTok and Instagram and prefer to have my support.

TikTok = more rubbish but I have found some intelligent content here and there to subscribe to.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 31st, 2022, 6:08 am

nervewrecker wrote:
Brian Steele wrote:

You lucky is you

I deactivated it because its filled with nonsense and nothing constructive. Even my page not active when it's deactivated and I couldn't care less.

Men who actually post constructive things like rovin and the rest and few and non frequent. It also does not seem to capture the attention of the majority on Facebook.

My younger cousin made a TikTok account for me as she big on TikTok and Instagram and prefer to have my support.

TikTok = more rubbish but I have found some intelligent content here and there to subscribe to.
Same.Rovin lucky we like him....

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 31st, 2022, 7:52 pm

awww thanks nerve & times ... :oops:

at least 2 of 100 ppl who clicked on this thread at least cared to say something not that i posted it for likes, economics or pips reasons

this box got over 12,000 views on fb in about 4 days time - ppl had encouraging things to say so i good with that ... 8-)

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » July 31st, 2022, 8:26 pm

But rov's, you know you is the original box legend.

Rov's give we a demo in the fielder and that incriminator sub had we bawz jiggling around like it in a lotto machine. Sub try to open the doors at 15hz. Had the car flexing like it make from gift paper.

The way men bawz flex I had to check if was my own I come home with and not someone else.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 1st, 2022, 8:38 am

If is one thing Rovin, you are neat af.Having seen boxes in your shop, I would suggest a gift wrapping business as a side hustle.You make it look too easy.
Meanwhile, I hadda be re-wrapping my enclosures when I find all those zug up edges.Fml.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 1st, 2022, 1:38 pm

yea boi nerve that day was cool with d sq interest revival

seeing that covid restrictions eased up & carshows being held all over : d organisers shud set up a next casual meet

thanks times - i always tell ppl carpeting takes up more time than actually building d box & its easy to make a bad cut or smear glue & mess up ur project

vinyl work is alot more harder , its a far less error forgiving material & more time consuming

when i hear of d $ big name ppl does charge well boi i does feel like i piping or jes not getting that kind of spenders ... then again i dont box for speakers not bought from my store nor if d chemistry isnt there with customers i wont take d job

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 1st, 2022, 9:37 pm

My problem is that I like the vinyl look

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » August 1st, 2022, 10:36 pm

Rovin wrote:yea boi nerve that day was cool with d sq interest revival

seeing that covid restrictions eased up & carshows being held all over : d organisers shud set up a next casual meet

thanks times - i always tell ppl carpeting takes up more time than actually building d box & its easy to make a bad cut or smear glue & mess up ur project

vinyl work is alot more harder , its a far less error forgiving material & more time consuming

when i hear of d $ big name ppl does charge well boi i does feel like i piping or jes not getting that kind of spenders ... then again i dont box for speakers not bought from my store nor if d chemistry isnt there with customers i wont take d job

I see they started a whatsapp group. Didn't get everyone at once cuz they still adding. You got added?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 1st, 2022, 11:12 pm

2 wks ago i heard about it thru jeff but like he forget to add me in, link ah brodda nuh

btw since both of yall are fb frens check out some of music i occasionally post up on my fb page - very nice different unique stuff not often heard ... 8-)

Advertisement

Return to “I.C.E. / Car Audio Tech”