Forums

(TTASA) Circuit Driving School/Test & Tune - Feb 3rd & 7th

Somewhere where to run?

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

(TTASA) Circuit Driving School/Test & Tune - Feb 3rd & 7th

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » January 26th, 2016, 8:51 am

(TTASA) Circuit Driving School/Test & Tune on Sunday January 31st 2016. Thanks starting at 9am.

Please be advised that the (TTASA) Driving School has been rescheduled to 7.00pm, Wednesday 3rd February 2016 @ NESC building, Woodford Lodge, Chaguanas for "Classroom Driver Training" and 10.00am on Sunday 6th February @ Wallerfield for "Circuit Driver Training".
This Driving School/Test & Tune will be open to Circuit, Super Cars & Bikes.

For more information kindly contact Comp-Chair Nizam (cell # 682-3523) or Track Manager Brian Philmore (cell # 767-5135)

link
18 pounds of Boost

Re: (TTASA) Circuit Driving School/Test & Tune - 31st Jan

Postby link » January 28th, 2016, 6:18 am

Please note this email from the TTASA Honarary Secretary :

Dear Members,

I hereby inform you of the rescheduling of the following Circuit Racing events:

1) Driving School has been rescheduled to 7.00pm, Wednesday 3rd February 2016 @ NESC building, Woodford Lodge, Chaguanas for "Classroom Driver Training" and 10.00am on Sunday 6th February @ Wallerfield for "Circuit Driver Training".

2) Our 1st Competition Circuit event carded for 28th February is now rescheduled for March 6th 2016.

Kindly note from 10.00am; Sunday 31st January 2016 remains our Test & Tune day.

Thank you.

Yours in Motorsport
Venosh Maraj
Hon Secretary
TTASA

foxmileroba
Riding on 13's

Re: (TTASA) Circuit Driving School/Test & Tune - 31st Jan

Postby foxmileroba » January 31st, 2016, 5:38 am

wow i think this will be so cool event

link
18 pounds of Boost

Re: (TTASA) Circuit Driving School/Test & Tune - Feb 3rd & 7

Postby link » February 4th, 2016, 4:19 pm

first session last night was excellent...with a training manual to boot.....!!
kudos to Gordon Gonsalves for sharing his consistent high standards where training is concerned.
Wating for the 2nd session date/time/venue confirmation.....then on to the practical sessions at Wallerfield.
Rgds

professor
Trinituner Peong

Postby professor » February 10th, 2016, 10:55 am

I ended up at Waller Field on Sunday 7th, no one else, not even a Corbeaux, had to call a new driver who was coming up for the driving school and told him to turn back. Apparently it was cancelled, I don't expect, as a non member, that TTASA would contact me and tell me about the cancellation, but I thought they would al least let the new drivers / members know.

But, My Bad. after reading ''10.00am on Sunday 6th February @ Wallerfield for "Circuit Driver Training". I realize that I went on the wrong day, I have to see which year that the 6th of February, falls on a Sunday.

professor
Trinituner Peong

Postby professor » February 10th, 2016, 10:56 am

I ended up at Waller Field on Sunday 7th, no one else, not even a Corbeaux, had to call a new driver who was coming up for the driving school and told him to turn back. Apparently it was cancelled, I don't expect, as a non member, that TTASA would contact me and tell me about the cancellation, but I thought they would al least let the new drivers / members know.

But, My Bad. after reading ''10.00am on Sunday 6th February @ Wallerfield for "Circuit Driver Training". I realize that I went on the wrong day, I have to see which year that the 6th of February, falls on a Sunday.

Advertisement

Return to “The "NEW Race Track" Issue”