Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods
Rock_Lee1 wrote:Hi guys, i am organizing stuff needed to buy a car at the end of the month. I am really interested in buying the axio 1.5 hybrid. So far I've read the whole thread to understand basic maintenance procedures. Have to say it was an awesome read.
Rock_Lee1 wrote:I have a couple of questions that i hope someone can answer:
1. What are general issues you can experience with axio hybrids? Axio specific issues. For instance nze corolla windows usually give problems - Really cant say that we have discovered any Axio specific issues. the biggest issue with the Fielders is that they touch badly with load, the Axio does not really have this issue.
2. What is the typical cost to service an axio hybrid? - that totally depends on what consumables you buy\brand and who you service by because different techs charge different prices.
3. What does a typical service entail? Oil change, filter, battery fan cleaning? - pretty much yes, tranny fluid and spark plugs at longer intervals,
4. Can the axio hybrid 1.5 drive up Saut Deux hill lol - never driven up there with my fielder, but I cant see why not, it should be fine. someone else who has driven up there can comment
5. I saw someone say that the 12V lv battery doesn't charge? Is this true? - False, the 12v lv is charged via the HSD system
6. In 2018 someone said that it costed about 120$ to fill. Is it safe to assume it will be about 180$-200$ now? - $160 or so with super
7. What tips can you give a first time hybrid owner. - understand your vehicle by educating yourself, understand the difference between a hybrid and a conventional car and also the similarities, protect your hv battery
frankie le boss wrote:hi i dont know if this is spoken about in the post but is it possible to install aftermarket music with subwoofer into the 165 fielder ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests