TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Hunting for a supra

It's all about 4AGE, NZE, 3SGTE, 1JZ, 2JZ etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

FineToothDetailing
3NE 2NR for life

Hunting for a supra

Postby FineToothDetailing » August 9th, 2021, 6:40 am

Hey Car lovers. Recently started my detailing business. Have 9 years of experience with shampooing and polishing ( not filler polish, scratch removal polish.) Also doing headlights ect.

The Mk4 Supra is my dream car and eventually I will buy one, even if I have to live in it.

The purpose of this post is creating a win win for both a supra owner and myself. To make it worthwhile for the owner I'll heavily discount the price! I just want to love one! Put some gas in the dream tank and the owner will benefit from a detail to the best of my ability.

Only thing is the vehicle cannot be matte paint! Proper matte products are expensive and there are things I want to get before I get matte products ( more efficient tools ect )

If anyone can assist me please respond.
Also I can answer any questions anyone here may have concerning maintaining there car. Trust me the amount of product and misinformation out here Is rediculous. So if ur not getting the results you are looking for or you heard conflicting advice ask me here and I will clarify to the best of my ability.

FineToothDetailing
3NE 2NR for life

Re: Hunting for a supra

Postby FineToothDetailing » August 10th, 2021, 11:12 am

Still hunting for this Supra

TeamH2O
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Hunting for a supra

Postby TeamH2O » December 23rd, 2021, 2:41 pm

I want back one

Advertisement

Return to “TOYOTA”