COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby MaxPower » May 18th, 2021, 3:08 pm

gastly369 wrote:Took a short drive fyzo to penal

Notice every 6 out of let say 10 cars ppl wearing chin diapers with others in car... Delivery trucks driver and worker no mask..
Ppl together old talking on roadside mask hanging on ears while taking a smoke

Wonder if these the same ppl that bawling
"idk how I get it I had on meh mask"

Trini ppl really disappointing me daily with something simple as wearing a mask to protect you or the persons you around smh

Hello gastly369,

I have been making these observations since last year and basically anything that require rules/policy adherence.

The majority of Trinis just DO NOT care and they are the ones bringing this country down.

They are the ones that are making us a laughing stock and an embarrassment in the Caribbean with everything especially this pandemic.

Blame blame blame, complain complain complain, excuses excuses excuses.

Really really disappointed with Trinidadians.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 18th, 2021, 3:34 pm

teems1 wrote:
drchaos wrote:
teems1 wrote:
drchaos wrote:Where Bug? Maybe he can educate us on how he and the wifee does do HIT training. :lol:

Death rate has gone up to about 1.77%

Outdoor sunny areas with airflow is not a major contributor to spread of Covid

If it's you alone walking around the savannah then you're safe.

How about if there's 20 people, or 50, or 1000. The risk of infection increases when more people are in close proximity of each other.

You're so special you need to "buy essentials" instead of just working out at home?

This is simply not true ...
This is why most sensible countries in the first world allowed maskless outdoor exercise.

CDC initially said out spread risk is 10%, they admitted they miscalculated this and the figure is less than 1%.

When 100% of your bed capacity is in use, you don't want to take any additional risks which could add to it.

Even if the percentage of spread is low, if enough people come into contact with each other, there can be spread.

the fact that we have a variant which is twice as contagious is even more reason- we don't know if this strain can in fact spread easier outdoors- add to the fact that active confirmed cases are in their thousands but likely infections are perhaps 5 times that- it means every man and dey dog infected.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 18th, 2021, 3:34 pm

teems1 wrote:
drchaos wrote:
teems1 wrote:
drchaos wrote:Where Bug? Maybe he can educate us on how he and the wifee does do HIT training. :lol:

If it's you alone walking around the savannah then you're safe.

How about if there's 20 people, or 50, or 1000. The risk of infection increases when more people are in close proximity of each other.

You're so special you need to "buy essentials" instead of just working out at home?

This is simply not true ...
This is why most sensible countries in the first world allowed maskless outdoor exercise.

CDC initially said out spread risk is 10%, they admitted they miscalculated this and the figure is less than 1%.

When 100% of your bed capacity is in use, you don't want to take any additional risks which could add to it.

Even if the percentage of spread is low, if enough people come into contact with each other, there can be spread.

the fact that we have a variant which is twice as contagious is even more reason- we don't know if this strain can in fact spread easier outdoors- add to the fact that active confirmed cases are in their thousands but likely infections are perhaps 5 times that- it means every man and dey dog infected.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 18th, 2021, 3:45 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:How dare ppl who sick should know what they sick from??

Former UNC MP for Barataria/San Juan Dr Fuad Khan has hit out at people who he says are running to get tested and sending up the infection rate which is responsible for driving Government to call a state of emergency (SoE).

In a video post which was widely circulated on social media including WhatsApp on Monday, Khan – a doctor by profession – said people are buying into the fear caused by media reports and running to private labs for covid19 tests.

He said that even if someone is covid19-positive, once they are able to breathe properly, they will recover and all they need to do is to follow the proper protocols such as wearing a mask, isolating and washing their hands in order not to spread the virus.

"I really can't understand why people who have no symptoms, (maybe) only a little sniffles, only running to get tested in private labs. Why are you doing that?" Khan asked in the video...
https://newsday.co.tt/2021/05/17/former ... d19-tests/

I feel Fuad Khan could be dr chaos if dr chaos was a real doctor that is.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 18th, 2021, 3:46 pm

Liz Williams

Barataria man's excuse for breaking curfew: My girlfriend put me out.

A Barataria man in his early thirties was detained for breaching the curfew on Monday night after he claimed he was put out by his girlfriend.

Police said members of the North Eastern Division on patrol between 8 pm and 11 pm found the man at Boundary Road Extension and asked him why he was out while the curfew was in effect.

Police said he told them he had an argument with his girlfriend, who put him out.

Officers said they suspected the man was lying and were wary of any such excuses. He was arrested.

During their patrol, police also found a shotgun and six rounds of 12-gauge ammunition in the area.

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=101 ... 1594121120

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 18th, 2021, 4:06 pm

BUG wrote:

It's odd that you're concerned about my wife and I but:

My wife and I have our bikes mounted to indoor Smart Trainers that communicate with training program apps on our tablets. The Smart Trainers adjust resistance based on in app parameters such as the terrain being ridden on, incline/decline or even if you're drafting behind other cyclists (real people around the world also training in the app at the same time). The training programs enable you to train for anything you so desire: HIIT, sweetspot, tempo, threshold you name it.

The new restrictions on outdoor exercise don't affect my wife and I as we get all our workouts done indoors. But the new restrictions are not based on science, they are based on emotion. The science says that outdoor individual exercise is safe and is actually encouraged by healthcare professionals the world over.

Basing public policy on emotion and not evidence based science is a path to failure.

Ahhh so BUG is a .01% ... man have a simulated biking track in his house :shock:

Also hell is freezing over and pigs must be flying since he seems to agree with me that outdoor spread is not a problem.

For the crazies that think just cause it’s the boogie man BRAZILIAN strain it has somehow gained UV resistance.
You’re the problem ... Stupidity is more dangerous than a virus with a death rate of 1.77%
Last edited by drchaos on May 18th, 2021, 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 18th, 2021, 4:06 pm

Stupid Baratarian kant.

Fed up with these lame AF excuses.

Lock them up and charge them hefty.

Use violent force for the wrong and strong.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 18th, 2021, 4:10 pm

MaxPower wrote:Stupid Baratarian kant.

Fed up with these lame AF excuses.

Lock them up and charge them hefty.

Use violent force for the wrong and strong.

Yea ... we should continue all these lock downs after this pandemic is over ... clamp down on the population since the hospitals were full before we ever heard of COVID 19

People were dying in droves from murder and chronic diseases. We need to protect people from themselves.
Everyone should just stay in their houses from now on. And the law should brutalize anyone that doesn’t comply . It’s the only rational thing to do.

BUG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby BUG » May 18th, 2021, 5:18 pm

drchaos wrote:
BUG wrote:

My wife and I have our bikes mounted to indoor Smart Trainers that communicate with training program apps on our tablets. The Smart Trainers adjust resistance based on in app parameters such as the terrain being ridden on, incline/decline or even if you're drafting behind other cyclists (real people around the world also training in the app at the same time). The training programs enable you to train for anything you so desire: HIIT, sweetspot, tempo, threshold you name it.

The new restrictions on outdoor exercise don't affect my wife and I as we get all our workouts done indoors. But the new restrictions are not based on science, they are based on emotion. The science says that outdoor individual exercise is safe and is actually encouraged by healthcare professionals the world over.

Basing public policy on emotion and not evidence based science is a path to failure.

Ahhh so BUG is a .01% ... man have a simulated biking track in his house :shock:

Right, I'm a .01% because I use exercise equipment that is the equivalent cost of the average outdoor grill :lol:

Another swing and a miss. Ever since you were exposed as a fake medical professional your attempts to bait me have become ever more desperate and juvenile.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 18th, 2021, 8:14 pm

BUG wrote:
drchaos wrote:
BUG wrote:

Right, I'm a .01% because I use exercise equipment that is the equivalent cost of the average outdoor grill :lol:

Another swing and a miss. Ever since you were exposed as a fake medical professional your attempts to discredit me have become ever more desperate and juvenile.

.01%'er ... The average outdoor Grill is 99 usd on amazon
Your bikes, smart apps, tablets and smart trainers cost way more than that ...

So who you trying to fool with your juvenile lies line jumper?

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » May 18th, 2021, 8:25 pm

BUG wrote:
drchaos wrote:
BUG wrote:
drchaos wrote:Where Bug? Maybe he can educate us on how he and the wifee does do HIT training.

Right, I'm a .01% because I use exercise equipment that is the equivalent cost of the average outdoor grill

Another swing and a miss. Ever since you were exposed as a fake medical professional your attempts to bait me have become ever more desperate and juvenile.
IFIT ftw... Good app and subscription with supporting equipment

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 18th, 2021, 8:40 pm

drchaos wrote:the law should brutalize anyone that doesn’t comply . It’s the only rational thing to do.

This is the approach needed Dr.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 18th, 2021, 9:25 pm

drchaos wrote:
BUG wrote:
drchaos wrote:
BUG wrote:
drchaos wrote:Where Bug? Maybe he can educate us on how he and the wifee does do HIT training.

Right, I'm a .01% because I use exercise equipment that is the equivalent cost of the average outdoor grill

Another swing and a miss. Ever since you were exposed as a fake medical professional your attempts to discredit me have become ever more desperate and juvenile.

......Image

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 18th, 2021, 9:43 pm

adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
BUG wrote:
drchaos wrote:
BUG wrote:

......Image

Nah nah ... Doh geh tie up ... I doh hate BUG
is just easy to troll him and he keeps giving us info about his personal life. Its fun

BUG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby BUG » May 18th, 2021, 10:45 pm

drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
BUG wrote:
drchaos wrote:
BUG wrote:

......Image

is just easy to troll him and he keeps giving us info about his personal life. Its fun

Let me guess, along with LARPing as a medical professional you also LARP as a 4chan neckbeard with weaponised autism so powerful that you can doxx someone based on the following information:

-uses trinituner
-has job
-has wife
-exercises
-has had first vaccine shot due to occupational requirements
-knows the average pricing of outdoor grills
-hates neckbeards with no lives who live in their mum's garage posing as Dr's on anonymous internet forums while giving out incorrect, reckless and dangerous medical advice during a global pandemic

Go on then, who am I? Should be easy for you big brain.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » May 18th, 2021, 11:01 pm

"weaponised autism" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BUG I'm stealing that

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 18th, 2021, 11:13 pm

BUG wrote:
drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
BUG wrote:
drchaos wrote:
BUG wrote:

......Image

Let me guess, along with LARPing as a medical professional you also LARP as a 4chan neckbeard with weaponised autism so powerful that you can doxx someone based on the following information:

-uses trinituner (In possession of a fake account so I can agree with myself)
-has job (one where I don't feel appreciated so I need to tell everyone about my personal life on an internet forum)
-has wife (who I helped to jump the vaccine line)

-exercises (Which I feel the need to boast about)
-has had first vaccine shot due to occupational requirements (had to lie about this since I'm a line jumper)
-knows the average pricing of outdoor grills (I think ultra high end grill equipment is average grill equipment)
-hates neckbeards with no lives who live in their mum's garage posing as Dr's on anonymous internet forums while giving out incorrect, reckless and dangerous medical advice during a global pandemic. (When I disagree with people instead of using logic I only resort lame ass insults (Like LARP and Neckbeards) since I'm basic and trying to be cool with the young people's lingo)

FIXED

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » May 19th, 2021, 5:54 am

I could be wrong.
Attachments
026E081E-5143-4474-AF33-EDDEEA4DC636.jpeg

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 19th, 2021, 6:59 am

Caption: Whatcha doin there step-bro?
sam1978 wrote:I could be wrong.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 19th, 2021, 7:03 am

drchaos wrote:
BUG wrote:
drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
BUG wrote:
drchaos wrote:
BUG wrote:

......Image

-uses trinituner (In possession of a fake account so I can agree with myself)
-has job (one where I don't feel appreciated so I need to tell everyone about my personal life on an internet forum)
-has wife (who I helped to jump the vaccine line)

-exercises (Which I feel the need to boast about)
-has had first vaccine shot due to occupational requirements (had to lie about this since I'm a line jumper)
-knows the average pricing of outdoor grills (I think ultra high end grill equipment is average grill equipment)
-hates neckbeards with no lives who live in their mum's garage posing as Dr's on anonymous internet forums while giving out incorrect, reckless and dangerous medical advice during a global pandemic. (When I disagree with people instead of using logic I only resort lame ass insults (Like LARP and Neckbeards) since I'm basic and trying to be cool with the young people's lingo)

FIXED
......Image

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 19th, 2021, 9:15 am

eliteauto wrote:"weaponised autism" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BUG I'm stealing that

Well you is ah PNM so..................... :lol: :lol:

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » May 19th, 2021, 9:23 am

De Dragon wrote:
eliteauto wrote:"weaponised autism" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BUG I'm stealing that

I saw that phrase on twitter years ago when a bunch of 4chan autists figured out the exact location where Shia LaBeouf put up an anti Trump flag on a livestream claiming no one could find it.

They used flight paths in the sky, along with stars in the night sky to figure out the general area. Then drove close to the area and used their car horns until they were able to take down the flag.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 19th, 2021, 10:04 am

teems1 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

I saw that phrase on twitter years ago when a bunch of 4chan autists figured out the exact location where Shia LaBeouf put up an anti Trump flag on a livestream claiming no one could find it.

They used flight paths in the sky, along with stars in the night sky to figure out the general area. Then drove close to the area and used their car horns until they were able to take down the flag.

Trump supporters are smart.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 19th, 2021, 10:29 am

Or bored
SuperiorMan wrote:
teems1 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
eliteauto wrote:"weaponised autism" BUG I'm stealing that

Well you is ah PNM so.....................

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 19th, 2021, 11:06 am

timelapse wrote:Or bored
SuperiorMan wrote:
teems1 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
eliteauto wrote:"weaponised autism" BUG I'm stealing that

Well you is ah PNM so.....................

Smart and bored.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » May 19th, 2021, 12:23 pm

May 19th, 2021
MEDIA RELEASE

"Pastor" Charged for Breaching Public Health Regulations

A 48-year-old "pastor", who led his followers to Harris Promenade, San Fernando last Sunday, is expected to appear virtually before a
San Fernando Magistrate today charged with breaching the Public Health Regulations.

LINCOLN DOUGHTY, of Irie Village, Princes Town, was arrested last night and later charged by Sgt Stoude, of the San Fernando Police Station, following further investigations into a public gathering which allegedly occurred on May 16th.

DOUGHTY was held during an operation led by Senior Superintendent, Southern Division, Lucia Winchester, which included officers attached to the South Division Task Force (SDTF) and Criminal Investigations Department (CID).

Last Sunday, at 7 am, officers attached the San Fernando Police Station, observed a group who began converging on Harris Promenade, San Fernando, in what appeared to be "corporate prayer".

They were immediately advised of the current State of Emergency and the Public Health Regulations which prohibit the number of persons gathering in public to be in excess of five persons. During the confrontation, certain members of the group openly insulted police officers. The group was subsequently dispersed pending further investigations.

Corporate Communications Unit
May 19th, 2021
END

FB_IMG_1621440454053.jpeg

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » May 19th, 2021, 12:25 pm

Iere.

It irks me to see it spelt incorrectly by journalists.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » May 19th, 2021, 12:32 pm

timelapse wrote:Caption: Whatcha doin there step-bro?

Caption: Which one is the venerable Doctor posting/ranting in this thread?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 19th, 2021, 1:53 pm

Pioneer is the dr.Who else could troll on that level?
sam1978 wrote:
timelapse wrote:Caption: Whatcha doin there step-bro?

Caption: Which one is the venerable Doctor posting/ranting in this thread?

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 19th, 2021, 3:02 pm

Who lining up to take Sinopharm?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”