TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Are you taking the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Yes, I am already vaccinated.
67%
Yes, I am awaiting vaccination.
10%
No, I don't want it.
16%
I am not sure.
7%

Total votes: 121

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 2nd, 2021, 2:16 pm

Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 2.14.47 PM.jpg

0.0098% of those fully vaccinated have had breakthrough covid

https://abcnews.go.com/US/symptomatic-b ... d=79048589

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » August 2nd, 2021, 2:21 pm

So rewarding with our money?

That's how corruption happens

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » August 2nd, 2021, 4:58 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 2.14.47 PM.jpg

I was using the efficacy reports, what do they consider a breakthrough case?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 2nd, 2021, 5:35 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 2.14.47 PM.jpg

I was using the efficacy reports, what do they consider a breakthrough case?

More than 99.99% of people fully vaccinated against Covid-19 have not had a breakthrough case resulting in hospitalization or death, according to the latest data from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The data highlights what leading health experts across the country have highlighted for months: Covid-19 vaccines are very effective at preventing serious illness and death from Covid-19 and are the country's best shot at slowing the pandemic down and avoiding further suffering.
The CDC reported 6,587 Covid-19 breakthrough cases as of July 26, including 6,239 hospitalizations and 1,263 deaths. At that time, more than 163 million people in the United States were fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Divide those severe breakthrough cases by the total fully vaccinated population for the result: less than 0.004% of fully vaccinated people had a breakthrough case that led to hospitalization and less than 0.001% of fully vaccinated people died from a breakthrough Covid-19 case.

Most of the breakthrough cases -- about 74% -- occurred among adults 65 or older.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/31/heal ... index.html

katiedido
Street 2NR

Postby katiedido » August 2nd, 2021, 6:11 pm

It’s important to pay attention to the study date for these stats. They analyzed cases from Jan 1 to mid to late July 2021. Delta has only been dominant in the US about 3 weeks now. It’s well known that breakthroughs with Alpha were very rare, the dominant variant for the bulk of this study period. Otherwise why would the CDC get egg on their face, risk ruining their credibility by flip flopping on mask guidance if breakthroughs were so incredibly rare. I’d love to see these same stats for the last month only

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 2nd, 2021, 7:37 pm

72hr update from 2nd shot Az...moms is well...my old man....well take a look what developed under one foot....scratches head.

There are rashes associated with the AZ shot, idk if this is one. He is heading to a GP tomorrow.
Attachments
IMG-20210801-WA0003.jpg

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » August 2nd, 2021, 8:13 pm

Hummm

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 2nd, 2021, 8:24 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:72hr update from 2nd shot Az...moms is well...my old man....well take a look what developed under one foot....scratches head.

There are rashes associated with the AZ shot, idk if this is one. He is heading to a GP tomorrow.

Hope it’s nothing too serious Shakes.
But good that you’re monitoring them closely.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 2nd, 2021, 8:30 pm

Would not have paid this much attention if was any other vaccine but we all know this AZ is a scene. Pops indicated that he feels no pain, no itches, walks fine so....shrugs shoulders. ...they both did a CBC before taking the vaccine and they checked out well. Id update accordingly

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » August 2nd, 2021, 10:43 pm

katiedido wrote:It’s important to pay attention to the study date for these stats. They analyzed cases from Jan 1 to mid to late July 2021. Delta has only been dominant in the US about 3 weeks now. It’s well known that breakthroughs with Alpha were very rare, the dominant variant for the bulk of this study period. Otherwise why would the CDC get egg on their face, risk ruining their credibility by flip flopping on mask guidance if breakthroughs were so incredibly rare. I’d love to see these same stats for the last month only

I waiting patiently for someone to have a pop at this

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » August 2nd, 2021, 11:10 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Would not have paid this much attention if was any other vaccine but we all know this AZ is a scene. Pops indicated that he feels no pain, no itches, walks fine so....shrugs shoulders. ...they both did a CBC before taking the vaccine and they checked out well. Id update accordingly

Is the old man diabetic?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 2nd, 2021, 11:54 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Would not have paid this much attention if was any other vaccine but we all know this AZ is a scene. Pops indicated that he feels no pain, no itches, walks fine so....shrugs shoulders. ...they both did a CBC before taking the vaccine and they checked out well. Id update accordingly

Hope all goes well and that it is nothing serious.

sickbad
3NE 2NR for life

Postby sickbad » August 3rd, 2021, 3:19 am

maybe its shingles, heard it's making a comeback with some of these cv vx varieties

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » August 3rd, 2021, 3:36 am

Astrazeneca vaccine cannot be taken if you are allergic to shellfish like lobster as well? I was thinking of that shot.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 3rd, 2021, 5:32 am

Gladiator wrote:

Is the old man diabetic?

Nope...no underlying ailments. My grandmother was though. He did checks for allergies a couple years ago and none showed up.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 3rd, 2021, 6:26 am

how long ago he get jab?

how much time has to pass before we keep linking subsequent ailments to a jab?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 3rd, 2021, 6:27 am

pugboy wrote:how long ago he get jab?

how much time has to pass before we keep linking subsequent ailments to a jab?

1st shot was beginning of June(3rd I think)

2nd shot was last Friday

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 3rd, 2021, 12:20 pm

UAE approves China's Sinopharm vaccine for children 3-17

The decision followed clinical trials in June involving 900 children in Abu Dhabi, including members of the royal family.

The United Arab Emirates has approved the use of the Chinese-made Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine for children aged 3-17, the Emirati government said Monday.

“The decision comes after clinical trials and extensive evaluations and is based on the emergency use authorization and local evaluations which are in line with the approved regulations,” tweeted the UAE's National Emergency Crisis and Disaster Management Authority. 

The Khaleej Times reports that the UAE is the first country in the region to have carried out clinical trials of the vaccine on the under-17 age group, with 900 children taking part in the Sinopharm study in June. Among the participants were several children of Abu Dhabi’s royal family.   

The Persian Gulf country has one of the world’s highest vaccination rates and had already approved the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for children aged 12-15. More than 78% of the UAE's population of 9.2 million has received one vaccine dose and over 70% is fully vaccinated. 

Read more: https://www.al-monitor.com/originals/2021/08/uae-approves-chinas-sinopharm-vaccine-children-3-17#ixzz72UnoUv1J

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » August 3rd, 2021, 1:01 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:72hr update from 2nd shot Az...moms is well...my old man....well take a look what developed under one foot....scratches head.

Thankfully it's just that... A personal friend of mine who is a doctor has potentially permanent lung damage from the AZ, of course she's being ignored. I can only imagine how many other people had issues that are being suppressed and downplayed...maybe even fatal. I only mention this because one of the reactions were livedo reticularis of the skin.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 3rd, 2021, 1:05 pm

adnj wrote:UAE approves China's Sinopharm vaccine for children 3-17

The decision followed clinical trials in June involving 900 children in Abu Dhabi, including members of the royal family.

The United Arab Emirates has approved the use of the Chinese-made Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine for children aged 3-17, the Emirati government said Monday.

“The decision comes after clinical trials and extensive evaluations and is based on the emergency use authorization and local evaluations which are in line with the approved regulations,” tweeted the UAE's National Emergency Crisis and Disaster Management Authority. 

The Khaleej Times reports that the UAE is the first country in the region to have carried out clinical trials of the vaccine on the under-17 age group, with 900 children taking part in the Sinopharm study in June. Among the participants were several children of Abu Dhabi’s royal family.   

The Persian Gulf country has one of the world’s highest vaccination rates and had already approved the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for children aged 12-15. More than 78% of the UAE's population of 9.2 million has received one vaccine dose and over 70% is fully vaccinated. 

Read more: https://www.al-monitor.com/originals/2021/08/uae-approves-chinas-sinopharm-vaccine-children-3-17#ixzz72UnoUv1J

My cousin is a heli pilot living in Abu Dhabi and he took Sinopharm in October last year.
That was some of the first of sinopharm I had heard of.
He has been ok with no issues.
The UAE has been an early adopter of Sinopharm and usually they don’t play with things like that esp for the royal family.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 3rd, 2021, 1:05 pm

Delta infections among vaccinated likely contagious; Lambda variant shows vaccine resistance in lab

https://www.yahoo.com/news/delta-infect ... 53854.html

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 3rd, 2021, 1:09 pm

meccalli wrote:

Thankfully it's just that... A personal friend of mine who is a doctor has potentially permanent lung damage from the AZ, of course she's being ignored. I can only imagine how many other people had issues that are being suppressed and downplayed...maybe even fatal. I only mention this because one of the reactions were livedo reticularis of the skin.
Vaccine or virus causing lung damage? How would you be able to tell the difference? Who is suppressing that information? How do "they" benefit from suppressing the information? Once vaccinated you will test positive on a Covid antigen test. Did your friend bother to receive an antigen test prior to vaccination?

One of the major consequences of Covid-19 infection recovery is the likelihood of lung damage.

----------

Three Factors in Coronavirus Lung Damage

Galiatsatos notes three factors that affect the lung damage risk in COVID-19 infections and how likely the person is to recover and regain lung function:

Disease severity. “The first is the severity of the coronavirus infection itself — whether the person has a mild case, or a severe one,” Galiatsatos says. Milder cases are less likely to cause lasting scars in the lung tissue.

Health conditions. Galiatsatos says, “The second is whether there are existing health problems, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or heart disease that can raise the risk for severe disease.” Older people are also more vulnerable for a severe case of COVID-19. Their lung tissues may be less elastic, and they may have weakened immunity because of advanced age.

Treatment. “Treatment is the third factor,” he says. “A patient’s recovery and long-term lung health is going to depend on what kind of care they get, and how quickly.” Timely support in the hospital for severely ill patients can minimize lung damage.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/ ... -the-lungs

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 3rd, 2021, 1:17 pm

meccalli wrote:

damn, sorry to hear that. but has it been proven it was from the vaccine? if so, was it from the first shot or 2nd?

there are a lots of things to consider since covid wrecks lungs as well... i want to assume she tested negative for it cause you would have mentioned it.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » August 3rd, 2021, 1:35 pm

adnj wrote:Vaccine or virus causing lung damage? How would you be able to tell the difference? Who is suppressing that information? How do "they" benefit from suppressing the information? Once vaccinated you will test positive on a Covid antigen test. Did your friend bother to receive an antigen test prior to vaccination?

30 years old , frontline. Had regular testing all throughout the pandemic. No co morbidities and former athlete, initial reaction to the AZ was tightness in chest, shortness of breath, numb arms. Sent home with antihistamines and steroids, symptoms worsened to the point of hospitalisation. Initial findings, laryngeal erythema, mild edema and lower lobe segmented bronchiolitis with tree in bud appearance along with peribronchial opacifications. Further analysis determined there seemed to be permanent scarring and dilation, Bronchiectasis which is basically a result of chronic viral infection, despite not having the flu in the past 2 years. Recommendations going forward was testing for TB via mantoux. many other issues now gastrointestinally as well as the reticularis of the skin. Can't exert herself in small tasks before losing breath. That's the long and short, this happened with the initial vaccinations of health workers. I can't speak personally to the several other cases i heard of from close contacts, but this is first hand information. I'm not going to speak to anything regarding suppression because I know this is tuner and the hive mind is easily provoked.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » August 3rd, 2021, 2:03 pm

Can someone give me a link or list out the components in the sinopharm vaccine?
I want to look up regarding to anaphylaxis and any relation to shellfish(lobster). The only time and last time I ate that is when I ended up at the gen. hospital and they inject me with something to deflame my swollen areas...eyes, nose, mouth/tongue, and a sandy feeling in throat when swallowing. Not me and that nah.

I am not finding it easy on google.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 3rd, 2021, 2:11 pm

meccalli wrote:

If the government is convinced that the vaccine they promoting works, why are they not accepting liability for side effects from taking the vaccine?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 3rd, 2021, 2:19 pm

aaron17 wrote:Can someone give me a link or list out the components in the sinopharm vaccine?
I want to look up regarding to anaphylaxis and any relation to shellfish(lobster). The only time and last time I ate that is when I ended up at the gen. hospital and they inject me with something to deflame my swollen areas...eyes, nose, mouth/tongue, and a sandy feeling in throat when swallowing. Not me and that nah.

I am not finding it easy on google.

50% Chinese magic; and
50% Keith Rowley's trust me bro, it works.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 3rd, 2021, 2:24 pm

adnj wrote:
meccalli wrote:

Vaccine or virus causing lung damage? How would you be able to tell the difference? Who is suppressing that information? How do "they" benefit from suppressing the information? Once vaccinated you will test positive on a Covid antigen test. Did your friend bother to receive an antigen test prior to vaccination?

One of the major consequences of Covid-19 infection recovery is the likelihood of lung damage.

----------

Three Factors in Coronavirus Lung Damage

Galiatsatos notes three factors that affect the lung damage risk in COVID-19 infections and how likely the person is to recover and regain lung function:

Disease severity. “The first is the severity of the coronavirus infection itself — whether the person has a mild case, or a severe one,” Galiatsatos says. Milder cases are less likely to cause lasting scars in the lung tissue.

Health conditions. Galiatsatos says, “The second is whether there are existing health problems, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or heart disease that can raise the risk for severe disease.” Older people are also more vulnerable for a severe case of COVID-19. Their lung tissues may be less elastic, and they may have weakened immunity because of advanced age.

Treatment. “Treatment is the third factor,” he says. “A patient’s recovery and long-term lung health is going to depend on what kind of care they get, and how quickly.” Timely support in the hospital for severely ill patients can minimize lung damage.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/ ... -the-lungs

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/man-dies-8-days-after-taking-covid-vaccine-6.2.1315873.9da1deb7cb

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 3rd, 2021, 2:28 pm

meccalli wrote:
adnj wrote:Vaccine or virus causing lung damage? How would you be able to tell the difference? Who is suppressing that information? How do "they" benefit from suppressing the information? Once vaccinated you will test positive on a Covid antigen test. Did your friend bother to receive an antigen test prior to vaccination?

30 years old , frontline. Had regular testing all throughout the pandemic. No co morbidities and former athlete, initial reaction to the AZ was tightness in chest, shortness of breath, numb arms. Sent home with antihistamines and steroids, symptoms worsened to the point of hospitalisation. Initial findings, laryngeal erythema, mild edema and lower lobe segmented bronchiolitis with tree in bud appearance along with peribronchial opacifications. Further analysis determined there seemed to be permanent scarring and dilation, Bronchiectasis which is basically a result of chronic viral infection, despite not having the flu in the past 2 years. Recommendations going forward was testing for TB via mantoux. many other issues now gastrointestinally as well as the reticularis of the skin. Can't exert herself in small tasks before losing breath. That's the long and short, this happened with the initial vaccinations of health workers. I can't speak personally to the several other cases i heard of from close contacts, but this is first hand information. I'm not going to speak to anything regarding suppression because I know this is tuner and the hive mind is easily provoked.
So there was a possible reaction to a vaccine and no one knows what caused it.

Moving right along...

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » August 3rd, 2021, 2:48 pm

So true
1576100987.jpg

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”