TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 68288 (+624) cases, 2040 (+31) deaths, 9606 active, 56642 recovered in T&T

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 27956
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 25th, 2021, 7:08 am

Speculations for later?:
Rollback of some measures
Buff the unvaccinated
Blame kamla
Mention of more stringent measures

Shrugs shoulders

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24845
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby zoom rader » November 25th, 2021, 7:09 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Speculations for later?:
Rollback of some measures
Buff the unvaccinated
Blame kamla
Mention of more stringent measures

Shrugs shoulders


Answer is C

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 3442
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby hover11 » November 25th, 2021, 7:11 am

zoom rader wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Speculations for later?:
Rollback of some measures
Buff the unvaccinated
Blame kamla
Mention of more stringent measures

Shrugs shoulders


Answer is C
When in doubt C is the go to answer, they have been doing that for 6 years strong

User avatar
Dohplaydat
punchin NOS
Posts: 3821
Joined: December 17th, 2019, 8:31 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby Dohplaydat » November 25th, 2021, 7:26 am

hover11 wrote:Meanwhile....Screenshot_20211125-065413_Facebook.jpg


Looks like he's trying to say they should have gone Standards instead of Courts.

User avatar
widdyphuck
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1888
Joined: July 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby widdyphuck » November 25th, 2021, 7:57 am

Know someone who died from COVID-19 in his home.

Neighbors found him 12 days later. Wasn't a good site.

Country in a mess right now.

adnj
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5277
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby adnj » November 25th, 2021, 8:17 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
pugboy wrote:don’t forget new york had refrigerated container trucks with bodies piled up last year

That was pre-vaccine not so?
I remember Oregon, New York, Florida, and Texas had refridgerated trucks since the start of summer 2021. The hardest hit counties were rural, had low case numbers in 2020, and low vaccination rates.

Multiple states have been rationing health care since the summer, also. Particularly the rural counties with small hospitals and low vaccination rates.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/some-u ... 021-09-17/
Last edited by adnj on November 25th, 2021, 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17153
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby pugboy » November 25th, 2021, 8:21 am

them cold storage places with freezer 40ft containers better start setting up shop

daring dragoon
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1159
Joined: November 13th, 2016, 1:32 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby daring dragoon » November 25th, 2021, 8:47 am

Open the beaches an rivers an everything else that closed. Give people more options so they aint go crowd the few plsces it have.
Make loitering of unvaxxed a fixed penalty just like mask wearing. If you cant produce your card you need to move on or ticket in yuh mc.

daring dragoon
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1159
Joined: November 13th, 2016, 1:32 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby daring dragoon » November 25th, 2021, 8:49 am

wtf wrote:Know someone who died from COVID-19 in his home.

Neighbors found him 12 days later. Wasn't a good site.

Country in a mess right now.



Neighbour took second jab on monday was found dead this morning by his wife. Probably a heart attack. If vaccine caused it idk.

User avatar
j.o.e
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5699
Joined: October 5th, 2008, 8:56 pm
Location: On tuner

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby j.o.e » November 25th, 2021, 8:50 am

As of midnight tonight …… so what is the scene with this address to the nation. Purge starting ?

User avatar
aaron17
punchin NOS
Posts: 3974
Joined: June 13th, 2006, 7:54 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby aaron17 » November 25th, 2021, 9:07 am

50 percent public service..50 perce transport
No pool.
Limit movement of all including vacc to curb this spike for now

User avatar
Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 16494
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 8:07 am
Location: playing with above and below
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby Dave » November 25th, 2021, 9:09 am

Last restrictions didn't curb, what makes future restrictions seem more important cause the population doesn't seem bothered.

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13027
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby Dizzy28 » November 25th, 2021, 9:17 am

My wife is in her last few days of isolation having tested positive two weeks ago. Her sister's in laws tested positive over the weekend and the sister's 8 year old son tested positive yesterday. In all likelihood her sister also has it as she's been looking after the son for the past few days and she now has a cough and low fever as well.

They live next door to the in-laws and the kids are there usually so that's where he probably got it. So far everybody more or less good. Everyone who is eligible to vaxxed there has gotten SP.

Mmoney607
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 864
Joined: April 1st, 2021, 9:21 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby Mmoney607 » November 25th, 2021, 9:21 am

It's probably going to be wfh for unvaxxed govt workers, no visiting govt offices for unvaxxed and encourage private sector to have vaccine mandates for employees otherwise unvaxxed have to work from home.

And they it'll be other lil nonsense like bars have to close 10, no alcohol etc

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13027
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby Dizzy28 » November 25th, 2021, 9:22 am

Mmoney607 wrote:It's probably going to be wfh for unvaxxed govt workers, no visiting govt offices for unvaxxed and encourage private sector to have vaccine mandates for employees otherwise unvaxxed have to work from home.

And they it'll be other lil nonsense like bars have to close 10, no alcohol etc


This will not encourage them to get vaxxed though

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 3442
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby hover11 » November 25th, 2021, 9:35 am

Dizzy28 wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:It's probably going to be wfh for unvaxxed govt workers, no visiting govt offices for unvaxxed and encourage private sector to have vaccine mandates for employees otherwise unvaxxed have to work from home.

And they it'll be other lil nonsense like bars have to close 10, no alcohol etc


This will not encourage them to get vaxxed though
Correct is right patiently waiting for the union to say their part

Mmoney607
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 864
Joined: April 1st, 2021, 9:21 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby Mmoney607 » November 25th, 2021, 9:40 am

hover11 wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:It's probably going to be wfh for unvaxxed govt workers, no visiting govt offices for unvaxxed and encourage private sector to have vaccine mandates for employees otherwise unvaxxed have to work from home.

And they it'll be other lil nonsense like bars have to close 10, no alcohol etc


This will not encourage them to get vaxxed though
Correct is right patiently waiting for the union to say their part


Nah them pnm judges go say that ok. Because it not affecting your employment, you just can't go into work physically.

This will be marketed as a way to slow spread, it won't be to try to get people vaccinated

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14859
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby Phone Surgeon » November 25th, 2021, 9:40 am

hover11 wrote:Isn't that kind of selfish in a sense ,.


it have selfish idiots who happy that things locked down because it have less traffic on the highway and the place cleaner and they could get up late to go to work , same selfish idiots who refuse to take vaccine because " d guvament chyna kill we"

i wouldnt call the daily paid worker who struggling for the past 2 years and trying to get income to feed their kids selfish na
it is what it is
people are STARVING in their homes

Kenjo
punchin NOS
Posts: 3176
Joined: March 19th, 2009, 10:31 pm
Location: Home

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby Kenjo » November 25th, 2021, 9:41 am

daring dragoon wrote:
wtf wrote:Know someone who died from COVID-19 in his home.

Neighbors found him 12 days later. Wasn't a good site.

Country in a mess right now.



Neighbour took second jab on monday was found dead this morning by his wife. Probably a heart attack. If vaccine caused it idk.

Wow hopefully they do a post Mortem

Kenjo
punchin NOS
Posts: 3176
Joined: March 19th, 2009, 10:31 pm
Location: Home

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby Kenjo » November 25th, 2021, 9:44 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:
hover11 wrote:Isn't that kind of selfish in a sense ,.


it have selfish idiots who happy that things locked down because it have less traffic on the highway and the place cleaner and they could get up late to go to work , same selfish idiots who refuse to take vaccine because " d guvament chyna kill we"

i wouldnt call the daily paid worker who struggling for the past 2 years and trying to get income to feed their kids selfish na
it is what it is
people are STARVING in their homes

Thanks for advocating to encourage men here yes . You bring some reasonable arguments while not in any sort of offensive attention seeking way

User avatar
aaron17
punchin NOS
Posts: 3974
Joined: June 13th, 2006, 7:54 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby aaron17 » November 25th, 2021, 9:52 am

Kenjo wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:
hover11 wrote:Isn't that kind of selfish in a sense ,.


it have selfish idiots who happy that things locked down because it have less traffic on the highway and the place cleaner and they could get up late to go to work , same selfish idiots who refuse to take vaccine because " d guvament chyna kill we"

i wouldnt call the daily paid worker who struggling for the past 2 years and trying to get income to feed their kids selfish na
it is what it is
people are STARVING in their homes

Thanks for advocating to encourage men here yes . You bring some reasonable arguments while not in any sort of offensive attention seeking way
There will never be equality..always gonna have a balancing problem.

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14859
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby Phone Surgeon » November 25th, 2021, 10:32 am

i type a real long post just now and end up deleting it because it didnt really concern this thread

but people are really suffering here
i use to be able to donate a $2000 or $3000 every month or two for hampers/ tablets for kids who need it for school/ pay people ttec bill

but things real change
Tenants not paying rent but using double the utilities
I gone from being able to spend 90k USD a month with credit cards to 23k USD a month in 2 years because of forex restrictions
my shipping bill gone from 2-3k a month to 20-30k a month because i now have to use fedex
Customs freaking up business on the whole
EVERYTHING gone up in the grocery, oil that was $80 in psmart is now $130-$140
crime at a all time high, soo much desperate persons means much more risk
I completely stop doing deliveries because it just too risky and that was a big part of sales during lockdown

banks/wasa/ttec eh care about that.
Seeing myself how income cut and things change as a business owner i have no idea how the daily paid/weekly paid breadwinner and his family is surviving.

does still try to help as much as I can but have to real pick and choose now

Mmoney607
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 864
Joined: April 1st, 2021, 9:21 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby Mmoney607 » November 25th, 2021, 10:45 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:i type a real long post just now and end up deleting it because it didnt really concern this thread

but people are really suffering here
i use to be able to donate a $2000 or $3000 every month or two for hampers/ tablets for kids who need it for school/ pay people ttec bill

but things real change
Tenants not paying rent but using double the utilities
I gone from being able to spend 90k USD a month with credit cards to 23k USD a month in 2 years because of forex restrictions
my shipping bill gone from 2-3k a month to 20-30k a month because i now have to use fedex
Customs freaking up business on the whole
EVERYTHING gone up in the grocery, oil that was $80 in psmart is now $130-$140
crime at a all time high, soo much desperate persons means much more risk
I completely stop doing deliveries because it just too risky and that was a big part of sales during lockdown

banks/wasa/ttec eh care about that.
Seeing myself how income cut and things change as a business owner i have no idea how the daily paid/weekly paid breadwinner and his family is surviving.

does still try to help as much as I can but have to real pick and choose now


And this is why elections and the measures to hold government officials accountable is not a game.

User avatar
timelapse
punchin NOS
Posts: 3875
Joined: June 20th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby timelapse » November 25th, 2021, 10:47 am

Mmoney607 wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:i type a real long post just now and end up deleting it because it didnt really concern this thread

but people are really suffering here
i use to be able to donate a $2000 or $3000 every month or two for hampers/ tablets for kids who need it for school/ pay people ttec bill

but things real change
Tenants not paying rent but using double the utilities
I gone from being able to spend 90k USD a month with credit cards to 23k USD a month in 2 years because of forex restrictions
my shipping bill gone from 2-3k a month to 20-30k a month because i now have to use fedex
Customs freaking up business on the whole
EVERYTHING gone up in the grocery, oil that was $80 in psmart is now $130-$140
crime at a all time high, soo much desperate persons means much more risk
I completely stop doing deliveries because it just too risky and that was a big part of sales during lockdown

banks/wasa/ttec eh care about that.
Seeing myself how income cut and things change as a business owner i have no idea how the daily paid/weekly paid breadwinner and his family is surviving.

does still try to help as much as I can but have to real pick and choose now


And this is why elections and the measures to hold government officials accountable is not a game.
Tell that to all the political science experts out here

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 3442
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby hover11 » November 25th, 2021, 10:51 am

aaron17 wrote:
Kenjo wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:
hover11 wrote:Isn't that kind of selfish in a sense ,.


it have selfish idiots who happy that things locked down because it have less traffic on the highway and the place cleaner and they could get up late to go to work , same selfish idiots who refuse to take vaccine because " d guvament chyna kill we"

i wouldnt call the daily paid worker who struggling for the past 2 years and trying to get income to feed their kids selfish na
it is what it is
people are STARVING in their homes

Thanks for advocating to encourage men here yes . You bring some reasonable arguments while not in any sort of offensive attention seeking way
There will never be equality..always gonna have a balancing problem.
Same with politics, you can't please everybody

User avatar
widdyphuck
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1888
Joined: July 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby widdyphuck » November 25th, 2021, 11:09 am

daring dragoon wrote:
wtf wrote:Know someone who died from COVID-19 in his home.

Neighbors found him 12 days later. Wasn't a good site.

Country in a mess right now.



Neighbour took second jab on monday was found dead this morning by his wife. Probably a heart attack. If vaccine caused it idk.
What vaccine he took?
Age?
Did he have COVID-19 prior to taking the vaccine?

User avatar
widdyphuck
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1888
Joined: July 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby widdyphuck » November 25th, 2021, 11:14 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:
hover11 wrote:Isn't that kind of selfish in a sense ,.


it have selfish idiots who happy that things locked down because it have less traffic on the highway and the place cleaner and they could get up late to go to work , same selfish idiots who refuse to take vaccine because " d guvament chyna kill we"

i wouldnt call the daily paid worker who struggling for the past 2 years and trying to get income to feed their kids selfish na
it is what it is
people are STARVING in their homes
Yea bro you is the only man making sense right now in this thread.
Men just saying lockdown here cut 50% their because it not AFFECTING them personally.

When restrictions happen its the poorest thay go hungry and government assistance isnt reaching them in any way.

We past that point. Time to move on.

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14859
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby Phone Surgeon » November 25th, 2021, 11:25 am

All those people who use to transport school children. Person who had cafeteria in schools. Persons who open businesses next to schools. People with daycares. Their income completely gone and have no sign of returning.

Gladiator
punchin NOS
Posts: 3314
Joined: April 20th, 2006, 9:43 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby Gladiator » November 25th, 2021, 11:34 am

Reading the last page on this thread and completely depressed... I have had 4 workers bring in quarantine forms from yesterday to today, one confirmed +ve... we were already heading down a pathway to hell and now somebody just pressed the accelerator.

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 24433
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 66975 (+682) cases, 1998 (+21) deaths, 8947 active, 56030 recovered in T&T

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 25th, 2021, 11:34 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:All those people who use to transport school children. Person who had cafeteria in schools. Persons who open businesses next to schools. People with daycares. Their income completely gone and have no sign of returning.

People making and selling school uniforms, stationery, book bags too
One company looks like they invested quite a bit and set up their website backpackstt.com just before the pandemic hit - majority of their products seem to be school bags.
Seamstress and tailors got money from adjusting school uniforms and suits for weddings etc

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DMan7, pugboy and 69 guests