TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 94213 (+579) cases, 2973 (+22) deaths, 15436 active, 75804 recovered in T&T

Postby hover11 » January 18th, 2022, 6:02 am

pugboy wrote:at some point the viruses mutate enough and a new vaccine will be required to work against them

every year flu shots are amended to add cover for the new flu variants which were detected over the last year.

you thought the same jab as a booster would be required over and over ?

hover11 wrote:Coronavirus digest: Fourth booster 'not enough' to fight omicron, study shows

Early data out of Israel suggests that a fourth dose of either the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna coronavirus vaccine can bring an increase in antibodies — more than what's been seen after a third dose — but it still might not be enough to protect against breakthrough infections caused by the Omicron variant.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw.com ... a-60454680

At some point I’m afraid a lot of people are going to realize they have been lied to
One flaw in that concept it is that it is difficult to predict this virus' next move or mutations, even the vaccine manufacturers themselves said we cannot make boosters for the world like this those are the words of Oxford-AstraZeneca

We can't vaccinate the planet every four to six months. It's not sustainable or affordable," Professor Andrew Pollard, the director of the Oxford Vaccine Group and head of the UK's Committee on Vaccination and Immunization, told The Daily Telegraph in an interview published Tuesday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

At some point it just doesn't make sense
Last edited by hover11 on January 18th, 2022, 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 94213 (+579) cases, 2973 (+22) deaths, 15436 active, 75804 recovered in T&T

Postby Chimera » January 18th, 2022, 6:37 am

Pug yuh hadda realize yuh arguing with a fella who believe in mark of the beast and end days

When yuh realize that you will see the argument dont make sense

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » January 18th, 2022, 6:58 am

Well given the current state of play

UK govt has stated that the Omnicron seems to be blowing past vaccines ...booster protection lasting sub 3 months.

Should we reassess the vaxxing of kids...given the data points to them being low risk on all counts?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » January 18th, 2022, 7:05 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:Pug yuh hadda realize yuh arguing with a fella who believe in mark of the beast and end days

You have anything educated to say or you just gonna continue mocking ppl religions' like a dunce? It too early bro go back and sleep na.

Literally nowhere in my argument here did I state anything about Mark of the beast

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » January 18th, 2022, 7:19 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:Pug yuh hadda realize yuh arguing with a fella who believe in mark of the beast and end days

The pro-vaxxers made taking the vaccine communion. aka religion 2.0. Allyu conformists have no shame. Lord Fauci will be proud.
I for one doh believe in them thing, but I believe in the impending disparities this gonna cause. Lets all pretend the law is impartial and safe zones are safe. Who more foolish?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » January 18th, 2022, 7:30 am

Well said Carbon

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 18th, 2022, 8:16 am

4th shot???

They will have problems getting 2 shot persons to take a 3rd much less for a 4th!!

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » January 18th, 2022, 8:22 am

Carbon12 wrote:

The pro-vaxxers made taking the vaccine communion. aka religion 2.0. Allyu conformists have no shame. Lord Fauci will be proud.
I for one doh believe in them thing, but I believe in the impending disparities this gonna cause. Lets all pretend the law is impartial and safe zones are safe. Who more foolish?

Why the who-dead-dead antivax crew so obsessed with Fauci and Bill Gates?? Murika is life?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 18th, 2022, 8:29 am

hover11 wrote:Coronavirus digest: Fourth booster 'not enough' to fight omicron, study shows

Early data out of Israel suggests that a fourth dose of either the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna coronavirus vaccine can bring an increase in antibodies — more than what's been seen after a third dose — but it still might not be enough to protect against breakthrough infections caused by the Omicron variant.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw.com ... a-60454680

At some point I’m afraid a lot of people are going to realize they have been lied to

Stupid people say, "they lied to us."
Everyone else read about it last year.

What impact do the new variants of the COVID-19 virus have on vaccines?

1 March 2021

While we are learning more, we need to do everything possible to stop the spread of the virus in order to prevent mutations that may reduce the efficacy of existing vaccines. In addition, manufacturers and the programmes using the vaccines may have to adjust to the evolution of the COVID-19 virus: for example, vaccines may need to incorporate more than one strain when in development, booster shots may be required, and other vaccine changes may be needed. Trials must also be designed and maintained to allow any changes in efficacy to be assessed, and must be of sufficient scale and diversity to enable clear interpretation of results. Studies of the impact of vaccines as they are deployed are also essential in order to understand their impact.

https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-s ... 9-vaccines

Pfizer CEO says omicron vaccine will be ready in March

PUBLISHED MON, JAN 10 2022

KEY POINTS

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said an omicron vaccine will be ready in March, and the company is already manufacturing doses.

Bourla said the goal is to produce a vaccine that is much better at preventing infection from omicron.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/10/covid-v ... march.html
Last edited by adnj on January 18th, 2022, 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 18th, 2022, 8:33 am

anybody got this year's flu shot ?
i looking to get mine soon.

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » January 18th, 2022, 8:34 am

dogg wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:

Why the who-dead-dead antivax crew so obsessed with Fauci and Bill Gates?? Murika is life?

Because allyu like mainstream media news so I'm just stating what propagates in your brain when the "science" about anti-vaxxers or anti-accountability drugs as I like to call them is being called out on. As I said before it's the "god complex" and can do no wrong. If you are against it you are against life. Brainwashed fools. Best you teach your children from now that injecting their arms with substances unknown to them is "normal" and go do some heroin or something while you at it.

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » January 18th, 2022, 8:40 am

Carbon12 wrote:
dogg wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:

Because allyu like mainstream media news so I'm just stating what propagates in your brain when the "science" about anti-vaxxers or anti-accountability drugs as I like to call them is being called out on. As I said before it's the "god complex" and can do no wrong. If you are against it you are against life. Brainwashed fools. Best you teach your children from now that injecting their arms with substances unknown to them is "normal" and go do some heroin or something while you at it.

My children are all vaccinated with substances unknown to them and its normal.
Just like you were. Unless your parents were also who-dead-dead fools.

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » January 18th, 2022, 8:44 am

dogg wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:
dogg wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:

I actually wanted you to bring that up, those "vaccines" actually worked to do what there were supposed to do in being effective in stopping/curtailing TRANSMISSION, what this vaccine doing?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 18th, 2022, 8:49 am

allyuh ever get tetanus ?

a proper course of tetanus is 3 shots early and if you do a lot of metal work continuously additional every so often

so the mere fact that booster shots are part of a regime is not something to be held against vaccines nor new.
Last edited by pugboy on January 18th, 2022, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 18th, 2022, 8:49 am

Carbon12 wrote:
dogg wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:
dogg wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:

I actually wanted you to bring that up, those "vaccines" actually worked to do what there were supposed to do in being effective in stopping/curtailing TRANSMISSION, what this vaccine doing?

stopping/curtailing TRANSMISSION

All of the current vaccines DO CURTAIL infection, disease or death.

I defy you to find ANY credible evidence to the contrary.

Change up what you're b!tching and moaning about so as not to be completely wrong.

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » January 18th, 2022, 9:02 am

adnj wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:
dogg wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:
dogg wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:

Change up what you're b!tching and moaning about so as not to be completely wrong.

I can tell you stop being a bot as well but that's up to you, you see that's the beauty of life. You would relish in an apartheid. I for one do not care about your private medical information and so should you. Pseudo tyrants who believe the world belongs to them, my duty is to ensure my personal wellbeing, and family, in the best way that I think possible. You think natural immunity doesnt exist because there is no data, but in fact there is no credible study. IMO the vaccine should be made mandatory just like the others, then I would gladly take it, because it would be against my will.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 18th, 2022, 9:05 am

Carbon12 wrote:
adnj wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:
dogg wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:
dogg wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:

I can tell you stop being a bot as well but that's up to you, you see that's the beauty of life. You would relish in an apartheid. I for one do not care about your private medical information and so should you. Pseudo tyrants who believe the world belongs to them, my duty is to ensure my personal wellbeing, and family, in the best way that I think possible. You think natural immunity doesnt exist because there is no data, but in fact there is no credible study. IMO the vaccine should be made mandatory just like the others, then I would gladly take it, because it would be against my will.
More b!tching and moaning...

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 18th, 2022, 9:07 am

Carbon12 wrote:
dogg wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:
dogg wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:

what you have to say about the simple fact that its mostly unvaxxed persons dying from covid?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 18th, 2022, 9:15 am

^fake numbers and those ppl really dying from other stuff they woulda ded anyways

#cannedresponse

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » January 18th, 2022, 9:18 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:
dogg wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:
dogg wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:

what you have to say about the simple fact that its mostly unvaxxed persons dying from covid?

Statistics are easily manipulated, just as the fact that a vaccinated person who is not "boosted" is not considered fully vaccinated, as per CDC and who guidelines.

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » January 18th, 2022, 9:47 am

pugboy wrote:^fake numbers and those ppl really dying from other stuff they woulda ded anyways

#cannedresponse

IRL, I stopped trying to rationalise with anti-vaxxers oui. If after so long those jackasses still making up excuses why they not protecting their own lives and that of their immediate circles.. who is me?

Try to be logical with them, and they start bawling Fauci and Bill gates and Ivermectin and boosters and government(s) lying and fake deaths.... its futile.

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » January 18th, 2022, 10:13 am

dogg wrote:
pugboy wrote:^fake numbers and those ppl really dying from other stuff they woulda ded anyways

#cannedresponse

IRL, I stopped trying to rationalise with anti-vaxxers oui. If after so long those jackasses still making up excuses why they not protecting their own lives and that of their immediate circles.. who is me?

Try to be logical with them, and they start bawling Fauci and Bill gates and Ivermectin and boosters and government(s) lying and fake deaths.... its futile.

Talking about being logical, how many times you gonna do the same thing and expect a different result? Which science allyu following political science or medical science?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » January 18th, 2022, 10:29 am

^ what does the medical science say?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » January 18th, 2022, 10:37 am

#cannedresponse

In future the response to that to ask them to explain all the excess deaths, see evidence below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undercoun ... by_country
https://www.economist.com/graphic-detai ... hs-tracker
https://www.reuters.com/world/covid-19- ... 021-05-21/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8220960/
http://healthfinancejournal.com/index.p ... e/view/266
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 20141655v1
https://academic.oup.com/jpubhealth/art ... login=true
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 21258203v1

In most places, the actual covid death toll is greater than reported. In fact, I know of some cases locally where I strongly suspect a person died of covid but the person nor their family were tested for covid and the families did not want to do a test posthumously, even though they (and their relative) have covid. I understand there is an incentive to lie to keep funeral costs down, but weren't all bodies tested for covid at one time?

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » January 18th, 2022, 10:56 am

here we go again... carbon reading too much facebook posts and has achieved his Masters... a lil more again and he gonna get his PhD.

we must be educated that we made the wrong choice. the choice we should have made was the same as carbon's and hover's and money's and bla bla bla.

we, pro vaxxers, are sheep. we keeping the wool over our eyes and dont want to be woke --- leave we alone and worship gates and fauci nah geeeez

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » January 18th, 2022, 11:40 am

pugboy wrote:allyuh ever get tetanus ?

a proper course of tetanus is 3 shots early and if you do a lot of metal work continuously additional every so often

so the mere fact that booster shots are part of a regime is not something to be held against vaccines nor new.
You cannot compare booster shot for tetanus with a covid shot.... one is ten years the other is within mere months

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » January 18th, 2022, 11:40 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:^ what does the medical science say?

Get boosted so your immune response will be greater. Does it also exponent your chances of creating a variant with immune escape?
Also side effects?
Where the data for that?
That's right we are in the middle of a worldwide experiment.
Yea I have my masters in Facebook yet I don't be on social media. Come again st7. Vaccines doh protect you from being deluded.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 18th, 2022, 11:45 am

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 18th, 2022, 11:47 am

The Earth is flat.Prove me wrong.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » January 18th, 2022, 11:56 am

Hong Kong to kill 2,000 animals after hamsters get COVID-19

https://www.cnc3.co.tt/hong-kong-to-kil ... -covid-19/

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”