Forums

19 Children & 2 Teachers Killed in Texas Elementary School

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: 19 Children & 2 Teachers Killed in Texas Elementary School

Postby bluefete » May 27th, 2022, 6:45 am

Uvalde family are left reeling after being told their son had NOT perished in massacre only to be told he had died hours later: Texas Ranger would not let father see body 'because it was unrecognizable'

Salazar also told Daily Beast that authorities strongly discouraged them from going to see Jose's body once the family was informed of his death.

'We couldn't hold him or hug him or nothing,' he said. 'They said it was too ugly. His body was supposedly torn to pieces. The only way they identified him was because of his clothes and a scar on his left foot.'

Jose Flores Sr had also earlier told CNN that a Texas Ranger, 'as a father' advised him against seeing his son's remains.

'He was not recognizable,' he told the outlet.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... boola_feed

Ripe Chenette
Sweet on this forum

Postby Ripe Chenette » May 27th, 2022, 9:25 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Keep in mind mid-term elections coming up in November so Dems will milk gun control while Reps will milk gun rights.
Once you know how amerikkka does operate, these shootings not surprising.
1653699764489.jpg

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 27th, 2022, 9:27 pm

Ripe Chenette wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:Keep in mind mid-term elections coming up in November so Dems will milk gun control while Reps will milk gun rights.
Once you know how amerikkka does operate, these shootings not surprising.
1653699764489.jpg
Another one will happen next week and no one will care about this again

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » May 27th, 2022, 10:10 pm

from fark:

Uvalde school massacre survivor smeared the blood of her friend over face and played dead because apparently that's a skill a 11yo needs in America

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/05/27/us/r ... index.html

(CNN)An 11-year-old survivor of the Robb Elementary School massacre in Uvalde, Texas, feared the gunman would come back for her so she smeared herself in her friend's blood and played dead.

Miah Cerrillo spoke exclusively to CNN about her horrific experience that day inside the classroom where the mass shooting took place that killed 19 of her classmates and two of her teachers.

Miah said she and her classmates were watching the movie "Lilo and Stitch" in a classroom shared by two teachers, Eva Mireles and Irma Garcia. The students were finished with their lessons when the teachers got word there was a shooter in the building, she told CNN's "New Day."
One teacher went to lock the door, but Miah says the shooter was already right there — and shot out the window in the door.

She described it all happening so fast — her teacher backed into the classroom and the gunman followed. She told CNN he made eye contact with one of the teachers, said, "Goodnight," and then shot her.

He opened fire, shooting the other teacher and many of Miah's friends. She said bullets flew by her, and fragments hit her shoulders and head. The girl was later treated at the hospital and released with fragment wounds; she described to CNN that clumps of her hair were falling out now.

Miah said after shooting students in her class, the gunman went through a door into an adjoining classroom. She heard screams, and the sound of shots in that classroom. After the shots stopped, though, she says the shooter started playing loud music -- sad music, she said.

The girl and a friend managed to get her dead teacher's phone and call 911 for help. She said she told a dispatcher, "Please come ... we're in trouble."
Miah said she was scared the gunman would return to her classroom to kill her and a few other surviving friends. So, she dipped her hands in the blood of a classmate -- who lay next to her, already dead -- and then smeared the blood all over herself to play dead.

Miah said it felt like three hours that she lay there, covered in her classmate's blood, with her friends.

She told CNN she assumed at that point the police hadn't arrived on the scene yet.

She said afterward, she overheard talk of police waiting outside the school. As she recounted this part of the story to CNN, she started crying, saying she just didn't understand why they didn't come inside and rescue them.

Miah's mother said her daughter is traumatized and can't sleep. The child's parents have started a GoFundMe specifically to pay for her therapy.
In an effort to keep herself covered, Miah sat for the interview wrapped in a blanket, despite the warm temperatures.

A cellphone alarm accidentally went off during the interview, and Miah was visibly unnerved by the noise. Her mother said that's been happening a lot, and described an earlier incident where they were at a car wash and the sound of the vacuum cleaner "completely set her off."

Miah was too scared to speak on camera, or to a man, because of what she experienced, but she told CNN she wanted to share her story so people can know what it's like to live through a school shooting. She says hopefully it can help prevent a tragedy like this from happening to other children.

hellworld, yes yes. :drinking:
Last edited by paid_influencer on May 28th, 2022, 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » May 27th, 2022, 10:52 pm

So no security on the compound?????????

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 28th, 2022, 12:38 am

paid_influencer wrote:from fark:

Uvalde school massacre survivor smeared the blood of her friend over face and played dead because apparently that's a skill a 11yo needs in America

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/05/27/us/r ... /index.htm

(CNN)An 11-year-old survivor of the Robb Elementary School massacre in Uvalde, Texas, feared the gunman would come back for her so she smeared herself in her friend's blood and played dead.

Miah Cerrillo spoke exclusively to CNN about her horrific experience that day inside the classroom where the mass shooting took place that killed 19 of her classmates and two of her teachers.

Miah said she and her classmates were watching the movie "Lilo and Stitch" in a classroom shared by two teachers, Eva Mireles and Irma Garcia. The students were finished with their lessons when the teachers got word there was a shooter in the building, she told CNN's "New Day."
One teacher went to lock the door, but Miah says the shooter was already right there — and shot out the window in the door.

She described it all happening so fast — her teacher backed into the classroom and the gunman followed. She told CNN he made eye contact with one of the teachers, said, "Goodnight," and then shot her.

He opened fire, shooting the other teacher and many of Miah's friends. She said bullets flew by her, and fragments hit her shoulders and head. The girl was later treated at the hospital and released with fragment wounds; she described to CNN that clumps of her hair were falling out now.

Miah said after shooting students in her class, the gunman went through a door into an adjoining classroom. She heard screams, and the sound of shots in that classroom. After the shots stopped, though, she says the shooter started playing loud music -- sad music, she said.

The girl and a friend managed to get her dead teacher's phone and call 911 for help. She said she told a dispatcher, "Please come ... we're in trouble."
Miah said she was scared the gunman would return to her classroom to kill her and a few other surviving friends. So, she dipped her hands in the blood of a classmate -- who lay next to her, already dead -- and then smeared the blood all over herself to play dead.

Miah said it felt like three hours that she lay there, covered in her classmate's blood, with her friends.

She told CNN she assumed at that point the police hadn't arrived on the scene yet.

She said afterward, she overheard talk of police waiting outside the school. As she recounted this part of the story to CNN, she started crying, saying she just didn't understand why they didn't come inside and rescue them.

Miah's mother said her daughter is traumatized and can't sleep. The child's parents have started a GoFundMe specifically to pay for her therapy.
In an effort to keep herself covered, Miah sat for the interview wrapped in a blanket, despite the warm temperatures.

A cellphone alarm accidentally went off during the interview, and Miah was visibly unnerved by the noise. Her mother said that's been happening a lot, and described an earlier incident where they were at a car wash and the sound of the vacuum cleaner "completely set her off."

Miah was too scared to speak on camera, or to a man, because of what she experienced, but she told CNN she wanted to share her story so people can know what it's like to live through a school shooting. She says hopefully it can help prevent a tragedy like this from happening to other children.

hellworld, yes yes. :drinking:

Seems CNN removed the content from the page

Ripe Chenette
Sweet on this forum

Postby Ripe Chenette » May 28th, 2022, 2:42 am

Mmoney607 wrote:So no security on the compound?????????
Gates unlocked too, no excuse for that with lil chirren around.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 28th, 2022, 8:11 am

Hear na...as you hear more and more about this....how the police move incompetent and how long they take to act while they were there.
How they handcuffing parents and pepper spray them who wanted to go in themselves for their children

How a woman get handcuff...get released....walk away from the crowd and jump a fence and when and rescue her kids.....

Jacob could go up for commissioner up there

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » May 28th, 2022, 4:00 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

Seems CNN removed the content from the page

nah, the content is there. It was me. It was my fault. I took the "l" out of the "html" and caused a failure.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/05/27/us/r ... index.html

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 28th, 2022, 4:37 pm

Basically
FB_IMG_1653770138957.jpg

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » May 28th, 2022, 10:16 pm

I'm lost for words on the police response in the great state of conservative Texas. This is the kind of nonsense you hear from NY and California....you know the libtard defund the police states. The America we know like it long gone. At least they have Brandon, Commala, Anansi and Chucky to make it right.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 29th, 2022, 9:31 am

agent007 wrote:I'm lost for words on the police response in the great state of conservative Texas. This is the kind of nonsense you hear from NY and California....you know the libtard defund the police states. The America we know like it long gone. At least they have Brandon, Commala, Anansi and Chucky to make it right.

Yeah it hurts when the guns for everyone and dey nanny crew FAIL ent?
You didn't mention that the solution of the facksticks in charge like Ted Cruz, and Abbott were more guns, man traps and banning doors :roll:

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

19 Children & 2 Teachers Killed in Texas Elementary School

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 29th, 2022, 2:28 pm

This is America

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » May 29th, 2022, 5:08 pm

Nope, this is America with "Tent Cities" popping up all over. By the time Biden finishes his 2 terms as POTUS, there would be no homeless issue in America or a recurrence of a Latino opening fire on a fellow Latino populated school.
210914-tents-GettyImages-1231272943.jpg

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » June 1st, 2022, 8:20 pm

Another mass shooting in the US
Police say a man with a rifle entered a local hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and shot multiple people. The shooter is down, but there is no confirmation on his status and no clear motive at this time.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 1st, 2022, 8:23 pm

This will happen in T&T when Trinis get more FULs.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 1st, 2022, 8:29 pm

Thoughts & Prayers™

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 1st, 2022, 8:32 pm

4 plus shooter dead thus far
IMG_20220601_203135.jpg

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » June 1st, 2022, 9:01 pm

damn. the world just getting crazier

TheBoostLord
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby TheBoostLord » June 1st, 2022, 10:28 pm

Pros and cons to both Trinidad & US. While I'm not necessarily picking a side, by definition a mass shooting is with 4 or more injured or killed not including the gunman. Just by that alone Trinidad has had a lot for the year as well. I've been in Texas for the past 6 months and I dont feel as unsafe here as I did in Trinidad. In anycase here is a screenshot of the latest mass shootings here. Notice many of them include victims but no deaths, just like Trini.
Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 9.22.26 PM.jpg

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » June 1st, 2022, 11:21 pm

TheBoostLord wrote:Pros and cons to both Trinidad & US. While I'm not necessarily picking a side, by definition a mass shooting is with 4 or more injured or killed not including the gunman. Just by that alone Trinidad has had a lot for the year as well. I've been in Texas for the past 6 months and I dont feel as unsafe here as I did in Trinidad. In anycase here is a screenshot of the latest mass shootings here. Notice many of them include victims but no deaths, just like Trini.
The likelihood of being a victim at a mass shooting in the US is more than six times higher than the world average.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » June 1st, 2022, 11:25 pm

adnj wrote:
TheBoostLord wrote:Pros and cons to both Trinidad & US. While I'm not necessarily picking a side, by definition a mass shooting is with 4 or more injured or killed not including the gunman. Just by that alone Trinidad has had a lot for the year as well. I've been in Texas for the past 6 months and I dont feel as unsafe here as I did in Trinidad. In anycase here is a screenshot of the latest mass shootings here. Notice many of them include victims but no deaths, just like Trini.
The likelihood of being a victim at a mass shooting in the US is more than six times higher than the world average.

Why you trying to distinguish between a mass shooting and a regular shooting. Shooting is shooting

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » June 2nd, 2022, 7:06 am

Mmoney607 wrote:
adnj wrote:

Why you trying to distinguish between a mass shooting and a regular shooting. Shooting is shooting
Exactly , imagine firearms are illegal here and we still have more murders by gunshot wounds than most states in America, that is deplorable. It have no competition there Trinidad is worse when it comes to murders.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » June 2nd, 2022, 8:49 am

T&T is only worse compared to the US because the data takes into account the national average. If you go by city vs city data, you would see that this will now change. Eg. St. Louis, Missouri recorded 263 and 198 murders for 2020 and 2021 respectively. That is equal to or more than the murders recorded within POS and environs.

US also has LA, Detroit, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Memphis, Cleveland, Philly, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Rochester, Pittsburgh and Nashville etc..I’m sure many of you all have been to at least one of these major cities. The US also has the kind of gruesome and organized crime that we in little Trinidad ain’t see yet.

Don’t paint our country so badly.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » June 2nd, 2022, 9:25 am

hover11 wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
adnj wrote:

Exactly , imagine firearms are illegal here and we still have more murders by gunshot wounds than most states in America, that is deplorable. It have no competition there Trinidad is worse when it comes to murders.

agent007 wrote:T&T is only worse compared to the US because the data takes into account the national average. If you go by city vs city data, you would see that this will now change. Eg. St. Louis, Missouri recorded 263 and 198 murders for 2020 and 2021 respectively. That is equal to or more than the murders recorded within POS and environs.

US also has LA, Detroit, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Memphis, Cleveland, Philly, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Rochester, Pittsburgh and Nashville etc..I’m sure many of you all have been to at least one of these major cities. The US also has the kind of gruesome and organized crime that we in little Trinidad ain’t see yet.

Both of you are well off the mark of what is actually occurring in the world.

When you consider four or more casuaties in a single shooting, the US has more than 30% of all such occurrences worldwide. Yet, the metropolitan homicide rate and the national homicide rate (the national homicide rate in the US is about 20% of Trinidad's) is not close to what is recorded in
Latin America and the Caribbean (the highest US metropolitan homicide rate is only twice that of Trinidad's national rate). Latin America and the Caribbean are also home to the highest rates of deaths by firearm.

You are much more likely to be the victim of a homicide in Trinidad than in the US.

You are much more likely to be part of a group of people suffering from a gunshot in the US than anywhere in the world.
ImageImageImage

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 2nd, 2022, 10:49 am

So about that Tulsa shooting...................................news not carrying it anymore??

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » June 2nd, 2022, 11:15 am

agent007 wrote:T&T is only worse compared to the US because the data takes into account the national average. If you go by city vs city data, you would see that this will now change. Eg. St. Louis, Missouri recorded 263 and 198 murders for 2020 and 2021 respectively. That is equal to or more than the murders recorded within POS and environs.

You have to use a suitable metric or else the data would make no sense...

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 2nd, 2022, 11:30 am

Trinis love to fight down and compare with other countries yes.

Always struggling to find bogus justifications to say why they “better” than others.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » June 2nd, 2022, 11:24 pm

Biden Urges ‘Ban’ on Private Assault Weapons

U.S. President Joe Biden on Thursday urged lawmakers to ban privately owned assault weapons and high-capacity magazines to curb the mass shootings plaguing the country.

Ripe Chenette
Sweet on this forum

Postby Ripe Chenette » June 2nd, 2022, 11:40 pm

^Imagine showing ths to ah murican in the 90s

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”