Forums

Social Media Robberies 2023

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7

Social Media Robberies 2023

Postby Phone Surgeon » January 24th, 2023, 10:21 pm

wo..its me again...have some time to kill tonight so i say let me give allyuh fellas the latest scores

since last year i decide to step back from going out of my way to stop conmen/fraudsters/bandits on the whole..because life too busy and it dont have any real benefit to me and the sheit i does be doing is a major risk....so i've been just ignoring all attempts/requests for help that came to me.

in the past several months ive had dozens of people ask for help because alot of police point them my way...from random persons coming to my store and offering to pay thousands to help recover phones lost in home break ins....

to other electronic stores offering tens of thousands to help track hundreds of thousands in goods

been refusing everyone...because as i said.....it eh worth the headache to me

anyway......last week sometime someone sent me some vids and pics on whatsapp of some items they were selling...approximately 40k in items....for 16k cash

the videos....were very expensive cellphones and new laptop and tablets...on a old couch...on a old vest....obviously stolen items
that was before i saw the stickers on it of the store they robbed.

i called the store and asked for the manager, they confirmed they were victims of a armed robbery early january.....
the 4 bandits had a shoot out with the ERP somewhere and escaped.....the owner ask if i could help him out because the police they dealing with say they dont have any leads and cant really do anything.....
turn out the owner and i have several mutual friends so i agree.

lined up with my ppl in chaguanas station, they tell me to just organise the meeting place wherever and give them a hour notice and they have a crew ready to roll, whether it be at my store or another point in central

spoke to the sellers a few times on the phone,
they wanted 16k...i tell them the most i could make is 13k...they say na its a package deal and they hadda get the full 16.

call them back a hour after and tell them i could make 15k....they say yeah...they guh bring it down by my store the same evening if i want.

I didnt really want any shoot out at my store so i told him i have to get the cash from the bank and we could organise the next day for somewhere central like price plaza or anywhere around there

we agreed

he call me back the evening and said they end up selling one of the samsung fold phones but he guh take 10k for everything else
i tell him he on real set up thing, how i had sales for everything already.....and it eh make sense offering me items and then selling them elsewhere after we agree....

we end up agreeing on 9k for the remaining items...and to meet at 11:30 am the next day at price plaza outside scotia bank...

when i call him back the next morning at 10 to organise to meet...he say he real sorry but his padnas end up selling off the rest of the items and next time he get a set he wud contact me for sure......i say okay no scene..doh 4get me

so that was that...failure on that one

but the team in chag done activate and looking for action..so they tell me how they trying to firetruck up as much of these social media bandits as possible because alotttt of persons getting robbed/killed and anything i get to bring it their way

by coincidence....thursday evening , a guy who i have save on my phone as "suspicious delivery" call again to purchase...
for months he always calling and saying he living west moorings and dont have transport and need two phones urgently..i use to give him real random extravagant prices and he always agreeing to it
like 17k for a iphone 13 pro max( worth 9k). he want two.
or 8k for a s21 (worth 5k maximum) , he guh take 3. i always use to tell him come by the store because i know the flabbergastery he on.

so.....i rope him in....he call to ask what iphones i have...he looking for the best of the best

told him all i have is a iphone 11 pro max right now....5k...but i have some samsung s21 for 3500.....
he say okay he guh take a 11 pro max and 2 s21.....i tell him the store open 8-5...he say he hadda get it delivered....how he working by the RC school in morvant. but he would meet me by simpsons funeral home.

and the language he using is "yeah papa.....i guh take 2...." "yeah daddy....yeah that price nice" "yeah dogga i guh take the gold "

so i tell him i dont really know up that side, he wud have to meet me grand bazaar...he say nah he cant leave work but he really need the phones. i tell him okay i would organise a delivery around 11am.

called my ppl in chag....he say the POS location would have to be a different team...POS CID. that he would organise someone with the resources up there who he trust to line up things.....to set the timing for after lunch and he would call me early in the morning (friday morning) to let me know who i going to in POS......

**part two coming soon

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: Social Media Robberies 2023

Postby pugboy » January 24th, 2023, 10:28 pm

i wonder if it there is also the possibility that these chaps not out to rob you but just looking for a way to dispose of stolen goods
if such then one must wonder if there is the possibility of buying from them to get more “in” with them and possibly hold the higher ups in the gang, because these gangs are fairly well organized and the heads have foot soldiers doing all the dirty work. just a thought

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Phone Surgeon » January 24th, 2023, 10:31 pm

its different sets of circumstances and people

some are selling stolen items, some are advertising items and robbing you when you go to buy it, some are ordering items and robbing you when you come to delivery, tying you up in your car and making you take them home and robbing your house and family. i done not benefitting from the risk i does be taking....i not looking to get TOO involved in it..no matter how much action i like or how reckless i already am with it.
Last edited by Phone Surgeon on January 24th, 2023, 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 24th, 2023, 10:31 pm

hoss, watch yuh 6 eh.

These pest like hydra and they willing to dead for a box of dead.
You doing a public good, but just be careful homie.

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Phone Surgeon » January 24th, 2023, 10:33 pm

tell me if allyuh could see this video

i looking for somewhere to upload vids anonymously

https://emalm.com/?v=EVHdS

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » January 24th, 2023, 10:43 pm

Yup..

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » January 24th, 2023, 10:43 pm

Juat keep yuh "piece with yuh... If slightest odd operations corn down de mc place

See how the kfc robbery good boys just collect corn for ah 3pc diz kinda justice need to shake up this dotish place...
Corn and just roll de bodies in sewer

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Phone Surgeon » January 24th, 2023, 10:45 pm

Allyuh hearing the audio?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 24th, 2023, 10:46 pm

Yea its playing
Phone Surgeon wrote:tell me if allyuh could see this video

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 24th, 2023, 10:51 pm

Yep, audio and video good.

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Phone Surgeon » January 24th, 2023, 11:01 pm

see if this working, its recordings of calls

https://emalm.com/?v=iAh6e

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 24th, 2023, 11:04 pm

So u going with d police?

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Phone Surgeon » January 25th, 2023, 12:26 am

yeah 4-5 unmarked with around 12 officers were rolling with me
1 in my vehicle initially and then 2more joined when we were going into morvant from the first meeting point

https://emalm.com/?v=QyLqV

plus a few marked vehicles were on standby near the locations

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Phone Surgeon » January 25th, 2023, 12:39 am

take in this one.......

https://emalm.com/?v=Dqmqa

this is where the inspector warning me how dangerous it is....and if i sure i want to do this....
and we rolling with atleast 12 armed police specifically for this scene plus a other marked vehicles were on standby

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 25th, 2023, 6:34 am

ian go contact you soon to star on he show

fokhan_96
Riding on 17's

Postby fokhan_96 » January 25th, 2023, 7:06 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:take in this one.......

https://emalm.com/?v=Dqmqa

this is where the inspector warning me how dangerous it is....and if i sure i want to do this....
and we rolling with atleast 12 armed police specifically for this scene plus a other marked vehicles were on standby
You mad bro... this aint your fight... be careful out there...

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Phone Surgeon » January 25th, 2023, 7:28 am

yeah i does look at it like that sometimes....that its not my fight....
then i guh always see some friend or family get robbed gunpoint, beaten, killed

i does lime outside real plenty, i could be walking to my car a day and a fella see me and decide that he want what i have, these fellas not just doing social media robbery.....they driving through areas looking for opportunity...all of them need to dead

this is another vid. to sit down and type out what went on gonna take a while

https://emalm.com/?v=YlF7G

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » January 25th, 2023, 8:32 am

Guuuud. Sting operation …. Tuned in

wingnut
3NE 2NR for life

Postby wingnut » January 25th, 2023, 8:34 am

I don't think police can kill them fast enough, as one ded ah powder neck pop out 2 more and the perpetual cycle continues

foss
2NR phototakerouter

Postby foss » January 25th, 2023, 9:13 am

Police identify men killed in Barataria sting operation

The incident allegedly occurred during an exercise by officers of the North Eastern Division as they worked to apprehend suspects that were reportedly using social media sites to lure unsuspecting victims purchasing vehicles to various locations and rob them.

The midday shoot-out occurred between Tenth Street and Eleventh Street, along Tenth Avenue, Barataria.

The sting operation took effect after more than 20 reports of robberies within the last three months, where all the victims reportedly made transactions online via Facebook Marketplace.

Police believe the majority of incidents centred around advertisements for vehicle sales which allegedly saw the suspects posing as sellers, following which they would rob the intended buyers of cash when they arrived at the agreed location.

https://guardian.co.tt/news/police-iden ... hWMrrE5FLo

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 25th, 2023, 9:42 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:tell me if allyuh could see this video

Loud and clear. LOL. Yes.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 25th, 2023, 9:46 am

Phone Surgeon - I want to echo the sentiments of many others on this forum. Be very careful when you go on these missions.

Always stay alert even when you think you are safe.

I know about crime because my family was held up a few years ago. Bandit with a gun got corned by the police though.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 25th, 2023, 11:38 am

even if u survive d sting operation itself, who is to say dem fellas realize they get set up by u and then later on target u? even if they in jail word can get out to the gang members outside

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Phone Surgeon » January 25th, 2023, 11:48 am

Yea...I know and accept that...everybody can't be a nookie. I eh going down alone though

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 25th, 2023, 1:03 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:yeah 4-5 unmarked with around 12 officers were rolling with me
1 in my vehicle initially and then 2more joined when we were going into morvant from the first meeting point

https://emalm.com/?v=QyLqV

plus a few marked vehicles were on standby near the locations

Why are the TTPS allowing citizens to “roll with them”?

Phone, this is very dangerous and reckless from your part. I understand your cause and you want to help but there is no need for you to be directly involved in the law enforcement operation endangering your life.

The TTPS are to use the information presented by you, conduct the operation without you, and then advise you of the outcome.

Maybe you should consider a virtual presence.

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Phone Surgeon » January 25th, 2023, 1:08 pm

Such is life maxipad. Allyuh does wanna complain about the crime situation about "nobody eh doing nuttin" while lock up inside on the keyboard......

Realistically the police could never rope in these fellas like I do.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » January 25th, 2023, 1:26 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Such is life maxipad. Allyuh does wanna complain about the crime situation about "nobody eh doing nuttin" while lock up inside on the keyboard......

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 25th, 2023, 1:27 pm

Valid point.

It takes a village to jail the village thief.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 25th, 2023, 1:48 pm

yes, and even so they cops need assistance in the finesse of these schemes

aaron17
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby aaron17 » January 25th, 2023, 1:49 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Such is life maxipad. Allyuh does wanna complain about the crime situation about "nobody eh doing nuttin" while lock up inside on the keyboard......

preach!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”