Forums

Feminism

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Feminism

Postby redmanjp » April 7th, 2024, 4:25 pm

Wonder what eould happen on a modern cruise liner that sinking - women and children 1st
or just children? (assuming not enough life boats)

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » April 7th, 2024, 5:06 pm

redmanjp wrote:Wonder what eould happen on a modern cruise liner that sinking - women and children 1st

Women and children. Because all women are independent and strong...until thr times they need to be independent..or strong

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » April 7th, 2024, 6:44 pm

Isn't the priority of life saving in the following order?

1. Children
2. Elderly
3. Women
4. Pets
5. By this time who gives a sheit? Boat done sink. :lol:

Men's lives are always expendable in society. Look at the news whenever there is a war or disaster in the world, whatever happens to people they does make it known in the headline. x amount of women were killed or affected, when it's just men's lives its just "lives" no gender specificity reported.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » April 7th, 2024, 7:13 pm

There are no feminists in gaza

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 7th, 2024, 8:40 pm

redmanjp wrote:Wonder what eould happen on a modern cruise liner that sinking - women and children 1st

yuh want the brutal truth?
In such a scenario, there's more than a few females of this society's creation that will without hesitation or a second thought fling minors aside and overboard to secure an escape.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 7th, 2024, 8:44 pm

DMan7 wrote:Isn't the priority of life saving in the following order?

1. Children
2. Elderly
3. Women
4. Pets
5. By this time who gives a sheit? Boat done sink. :lol:

Men's lives are always expendable in society. Look at the news whenever there is a war or disaster in the world, whatever happens to people they does make it known in the headline. x amount of women were killed or affected, when it's just men's lives its just "lives" no gender specificity reported.

The order is
Children
Women of childbearing age
Elder females
Then males in any order they come

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » April 7th, 2024, 10:53 pm

Why elder females? They have outlived their usefulness to society.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 8th, 2024, 5:46 am

matr1x wrote:Why elder females? They have outlived their usefulness to society.

Because elder females, even though they may no longer possess child bearing abilities, are still seen as more valuable than elderly men, and are still considered as members of "the fairer/weaker sex"

In a nutshell
One of the base ideas behind the principle of women and children first in emergency situations has roots in the idea that the strong should sacrifice and protect the weak,
considering that the strong possess better odds for surviving the disaster. For example, when at sea on a sinking ship, the idea is that if a man, woman and child are in the water after the vessel sinks, and each can swim, the man is most likely to survive the longest (child will be 1st to go into shock, hypothermia, get tired, etc, followed by the woman, then the man).

Thus children and women, even old women, fall into the category of the protected.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » April 8th, 2024, 2:02 pm

88sins wrote:
matr1x wrote:Why elder females? They have outlived their usefulness to society.

Because elder females, even though they may no longer possess child bearing abilities, are still seen as more valuable than elderly men, and are still considered as members of "the fairer/weaker sex"

In a nutshell
One of the base ideas behind the principle of women and children first in emergency situations has roots in the idea that the strong should sacrifice and protect the weak,
considering that the strong possess better odds for surviving the disaster. For example, when at sea on a sinking ship, the idea is that if a man, woman and child are in the water after the vessel sinks, and each can swim, the man is most likely to survive the longest (child will be 1st to go into shock, hypothermia, get tired, etc, followed by the woman, then the man).

Thus children and women, even old women, fall into the category of the protected.

But kill me dead if you tell a feminist that.

Also, the partial eclipse starting here

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » April 8th, 2024, 2:05 pm

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 8th, 2024, 6:25 pm

matr1x wrote:But kill me dead if you tell a feminist that.

Fun fact
In the reality of this thing we call life, there's no such thing as feminists. Just a bunch of spoilt females who think that by them saying "I'm a feminist" it will net them some sort of advantage.
Don't believe it? Ok.
As any "feminist" you encounter, how often she makes the first move when it comes to dating, and when she does go out on a date, on how many of those she tells the man up front she paying the bill and follows through to do so, while on the date at the most expensive restaurant she would expect a man to take her to.

What they does conveniently forget, is that feminism came about primarily to provide women with equality. Equality of opportunities, equal rights. But they don't have any desire for equality when it comes to risking rejection, or paying the bill :lol:

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 22nd, 2024, 7:33 pm

hmm. cyah even make money from donating sperm again
:roll:
https://www.facebook.com/reel/449602207529442

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 11th, 2024, 11:28 am

young tiktoker calling out man for merely glancing, while filming herself for 1000s of men watching :roll:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13514445/tennessee-woman-film-grocery-store-checkout-line-fail.html

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 12th, 2024, 5:48 am

redmanjp wrote:young tiktoker calling out man for merely glancing, while filming herself for 1000s of men watching :roll:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13514445/tennessee-woman-film-grocery-store-checkout-line-fail.html

Just another idiot, doing what idiots do

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » June 12th, 2024, 7:25 pm

redmanjp wrote:young tiktoker calling out man for merely glancing, while filming herself for 1000s of men watching :roll:

that joey swoll guy made a career out of that. influencers in spandex filming in gym for views but if a man dare look -- well that is were joey comes in for new content.

social media ("facebook") is a sick place. It used to show me reels of women getting pregnancy tests, gender reveals, etc. weirdly enough those posts started showing up in my feed right after I got my vasectomy.

now a few months later I don't get those reels anymore, but my feed now is full of posts about Trad-wife and Trad-husband, memes about single mothers, memes how step fathers are weak men, lions kill cubs that aren't their, I donno what the fack. why are these posts are in my feed. who decides what propaganda chit gets sent in the social media feed.

i think I finally broke my brain when I realized all these bizzare shiet online now is the product of social media. if i see that crap in my feed, what do transpeople see? gay people? do they get a constant flow of chit normalizing a particular lifestyle far removed from the main stream. the most insane ideas put into meme form with hundreds of comments supporting it

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » June 12th, 2024, 9:55 pm

paid_influencer wrote:

that joey swoll guy made a career out of that. influencers in spandex filming in gym for views but if a man dare look -- well that is were joey comes in for new content.

social media ("facebook") is a sick place. It used to show me reels of women getting pregnancy tests, gender reveals, etc. weirdly enough those posts started showing up in my feed right after I got my vasectomy.

now a few months later I don't get those reels anymore, but my feed now is full of posts about Trad-wife and Trad-husband, memes about single mothers, memes how step fathers are weak men, lions kill cubs that aren't their, I donno what the fack. why are these posts are in my feed. who decides what propaganda chit gets sent in the social media feed.

i think I finally broke my brain when I realized all these bizzare shiet online now is the product of social media. if i see that crap in my feed, what do transpeople see? gay people? do they get a constant flow of chit normalizing a particular lifestyle far removed from the main stream. the most insane ideas put into meme form with hundreds of comments supporting it
We need brain dead breeders to keep breeding for voting, being ruled and manipulated.

The weak minded are coaxed into not reproducing and the level headed ones don't want kids in those world.

Idiocracy was a sci-fi movie but slowly turning into futuristic. Social media has those 3 distinct feeds.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 13th, 2024, 6:55 pm

i take it this is fake :shock: :lol:

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 13th, 2024, 9:09 pm

redmanjp wrote:i take it this is fake :shock: :lol:

Not so much faked, as staged for ratings, but yeah, he's got a solid points all around.

In other news, iirc in recent polls 80% of women when asked admitted to wanting to not have to work and take on the responsibility of paying for life's expenses and would prefer to become homemakers, and many of those polled would at the same time prefer to have equal or greater authority in comparison to their husbands while they are in that position.

Your thoughts?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 13th, 2024, 9:40 pm

^all the benefits of equality without the responsibilities

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » June 13th, 2024, 10:51 pm

Yea that dude has a youtube channel where he inserts himself in well known shows and conferences to make it look like he's there debating people.

Mmoney607
punchin NOS

Postby Mmoney607 » June 13th, 2024, 11:54 pm

redmanjp wrote:i take it this is fake :shock: :lol:

Notice she didn't say the friends were attractive

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » Yesterday, 9:38 am

redmanjp wrote:^all the benefits of equality without the responsibilities

That's modern feminism in a nutshell.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » Yesterday, 3:02 pm

well the feminists support 'trans women' too so the only hope is to identify as 1 and u get the same benefits.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”