Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby Habit7 » July 9th, 2024, 7:31 pm

88sins wrote:
Habit7 wrote:AFAIK it was shakes who started crying that we going over 600 murders this year. I presented evidence shows that that is not what the trend is showing.

But the CoP scheduled meeting at a Parliamentary Committee has nothing to do with what is posted on tuner. She came before the parliament to account to the ppl. Yet you come here and post it and say it is a distraction.

She LITERALLY spoke of what is being done and how it resulted in a 15% reduction in violent crime.Thus she presented the stats which contained the murder toll (at that moment).

Yet you are saying, "we want to know what being done"

Sometimes I wonder if allyuh hatred of everything PNM does rot allyuh brain. You posting a topic and then call it a distraction. You read a article of what being done but you demanding to know what is being done.

Stop being a dog that barking at every passing car. Make logical arguments that won't just excite ppl who are just as biased as you. Or you can just continue doing what you doing and be disappointed when PNM wins again.

Tuner becoming like a den of anti-PNM incels

Btw you demanding TTPS to crack down on false plates but you vex when there are road blocks. Your suggestion is to ban 2 sided tape :facepalm: Next you might want to ban screwdrivers and screws.

You seem upset that people are anti-PNM. Why is that? Is it because you yourself are pro-PNM? If you are, that's cool, you do you.
But if you are, first, ask yourself this.

Do you believe that by you being pro-PNM, that means that ANYBODY in the PNM is ever going to be pro-Habit7?

I think what I said is clear. Being so anti PNM that to post stats and say the specific thing you post is a spin and diversion. And posting from the JSC on the TTPS's Violence Reduction Plan yet demanding where is the crime plan. All these shows political bias clouding a basic sense of judgement. Nothing is wrong with anybody being pro or anti anything because we all have biases. But if your bias so impedes rational though, then it is a problem.

paid_influencer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby paid_influencer » July 9th, 2024, 7:37 pm

paid_influencer wrote:Good day all,

I would like to clear up a misconception about the "Call to Order" promotion by the Government of the Republic of Trinidad & Tobago.

Certain entities here on Trinituner have implied that there would be $30,000 in Trinidad & Tobago dollars available as "prize money." Indeed, one poster extended this amount to $120,000 in Trinidad and Tobago dollars. These purported figures are all erroneous.

For the correction of the record, please let all on Trinituner be advised that the prize on offer for the Call to Order is described below:

Newsday wrote:The winner of each age group will receive studio time and a professional music video valued at $10,000.

Thank you for your kind attention.

no they will not get copyrights

they get studio time, dais all

exposure nah
Last edited by paid_influencer on July 9th, 2024, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PNM In Gov't

Postby The_Honourable » July 9th, 2024, 7:37 pm

Habit7 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
pugboy wrote:erla herself say the mid year figure is 299

https://newsday.co.tt/2024/07/09/cop-15 ... ent-crime/

10% detection rate for murders and 0% for other crimes

So the Guardian toll behind CoP/TTPS figures.

Why I am not surprised :?

It seems like you don't appreciate that if the CoP said something yesterday sometime within working hours. And Trinidad Guardian making their final edit last night around 11pm before printing.

It is obvious that the Guardian would have a more up to date poll than a statement by the CoP hours before.

Was speaking about Guardian's toll on Monday vs the CoP's statement.

It is passing strange tho that Guardian's murder count was 292 and 24 hours later it jumped to 300.

Mmoney607
punchin NOS

Postby Mmoney607 » July 9th, 2024, 7:42 pm

Habit and wing, part of the role of Prime Minister security detail is to pick up FULs for his friends?

paid_influencer
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PNM In Gov't

Postby paid_influencer » July 9th, 2024, 7:42 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Was speaking about Guardian's toll on Monday vs the CoP's statement.

It is passing strange tho that Guardian's murder count was 292 and 24 hours later it jumped to 300.

dah normal in t&t bro

great is the pnm

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 9th, 2024, 7:53 pm

must be does feel nice to be jiving up all over the place in prado blue lights
big pips

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 9th, 2024, 8:24 pm

Habit7 wrote:
88sins wrote:
Habit7 wrote:AFAIK it was shakes who started crying that we going over 600 murders this year. I presented evidence shows that that is not what the trend is showing.

But the CoP scheduled meeting at a Parliamentary Committee has nothing to do with what is posted on tuner. She came before the parliament to account to the ppl. Yet you come here and post it and say it is a distraction.

She LITERALLY spoke of what is being done and how it resulted in a 15% reduction in violent crime.Thus she presented the stats which contained the murder toll (at that moment).

Yet you are saying, "we want to know what being done"

Sometimes I wonder if allyuh hatred of everything PNM does rot allyuh brain. You posting a topic and then call it a distraction. You read a article of what being done but you demanding to know what is being done.

Stop being a dog that barking at every passing car. Make logical arguments that won't just excite ppl who are just as biased as you. Or you can just continue doing what you doing and be disappointed when PNM wins again.

Tuner becoming like a den of anti-PNM incels

Btw you demanding TTPS to crack down on false plates but you vex when there are road blocks. Your suggestion is to ban 2 sided tape :facepalm: Next you might want to ban screwdrivers and screws.

You seem upset that people are anti-PNM. Why is that? Is it because you yourself are pro-PNM? If you are, that's cool, you do you.
But if you are, first, ask yourself this.

Do you believe that by you being pro-PNM, that means that ANYBODY in the PNM is ever going to be pro-Habit7?

I think what I said is clear. Being so anti PNM that to post stats and say the specific thing you post is a spin and diversion. And posting from the JSC on the TTPS's Violence Reduction Plan yet demanding where is the crime plan. All these shows political bias clouding a basic sense of judgement. Nothing is wrong with anybody being pro or anti anything because we all have biases. But if your bias so impedes rational though, then it is a problem.

You seem a tad overly emotionally invested about who's anti-PNM, and unable/unwilling to answer my last question.
So I'll it ask again.

alfa
30 pounds of Boost

Postby alfa » July 9th, 2024, 8:38 pm

Never count out who know who this rounds. As soon as Rhonda Bharat disappear from the socials habit mysteriously reappear on tuner after a much welcomed hiatus. Coincidence?

wing
Shifting into 6th

Postby wing » July 9th, 2024, 9:27 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:Habit and wing, part of the role of Prime Minister security detail is to pick up FULs for his friends?
I don't know about that, however maybe you can shed some light on Tancoo role in supplying weapons and taking big bribes for ful from Gary and others.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 9th, 2024, 9:33 pm

88sins wrote:
You seem a tad overly emotionally invested about who's anti-PNM, and unable/unwilling to answer my last question.
So I'll it ask again.

You last question is a logical fallacy. You are asking a loaded question with a presumption that makes it impossible to answer it without accepting it.

alfa wrote:Never count out who know who this rounds. As soon as Rhonda Bharat disappear from the socials habit mysteriously reappear on tuner after a much welcomed hiatus. Coincidence?
Rhoda is still on twitter. But let's say I am Rhoda Bharat, does that make the things I have to correct you on less true?

Stop attacking the person, attack the argument. It makes you look insecure and intimidated.

alfa
30 pounds of Boost

Postby alfa » July 9th, 2024, 9:48 pm

Habit7 wrote:
88sins wrote:
So I'll it ask again.

You last question is a logical fallacy. You are asking a loaded question with a presumption that makes it impossible to answer it without accepting it.

alfa wrote:Never count out who know who this rounds. As soon as Rhonda Bharat disappear from the socials habit mysteriously reappear on tuner after a much welcomed hiatus. Coincidence?
Rhoda is still on twitter. But let's say I am Rhoda Bharat, does that make the things I have to correct you on less true?

Stop attacking the person, attack the argument. It makes you look insecure and intimidated.

But the majority of your arguments are nonsensical anyway like saying Rowley doesn't control who gets FULs but at the same time we're seeing him telling GG to give Warner his . Doesn't matter to me if you are Rhoda or not but I'm trying to show as soon as one agent disappears another takes his place. The PNM propoganda machine is well oiled and running

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » July 9th, 2024, 9:54 pm

wing wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:Habit and wing, part of the role of Prime Minister security detail is to pick up FULs for his friends?
I don't know about that, however maybe you can shed some light on Tancoo role in supplying weapons and taking big bribes for ful from Gary and others.

Source on Tancoo's involvement or this is libel?

Mmoney607
punchin NOS

Postby Mmoney607 » July 9th, 2024, 9:57 pm

wing wrote:

Screenshot_20240709_215615_Trinidad Express.jpg

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 9th, 2024, 10:35 pm

alfa wrote:But the majority of your arguments are nonsensical anyway like saying Rowley doesn't control who gets FULs but at the same time we're seeing him telling GG to give Warner his .

The law says the CoP controls who gets FULs, not the PM.
And it is a lie to say Rowley told GG to Warner an FUL. Rowley said he simply enquired while GG said just based on the office the PM holds, he interpreted the PM's enquiry was an attempt to fast track the existing process.

Nobody is saying Rowley told GG to give an FUL to anybody. That is only from your misrepresentation of the subject.

Asked if the correspondence of both the Prime Minister and the former national security minister to him was to enquire into the status of applications and not necessarily to fast-track, Griffith said by them asking in the capacities they hold was not an instruction but it meant they wanted it fast-tracked.

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... f9956.html

Talking about my arguments nonsensical :lol: like yuh 'fraid Rhoda too.

paid_influencer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby paid_influencer » July 9th, 2024, 10:42 pm

pm could also mean project manager

alfa
30 pounds of Boost

Postby alfa » July 9th, 2024, 10:51 pm

Habit7 wrote:
alfa wrote:But the majority of your arguments are nonsensical anyway like saying Rowley doesn't control who gets FULs but at the same time we're seeing him telling GG to give Warner his .

And it is a lie to say Rowley told GG to Warner an FUL. Rowley said he simply enquired while GG said just based on the office the PM holds, he interpreted the PM's enquiry was an attempt to fast track the existing process.

Nobody is saying Rowley told GG to give an FUL to anybody. That is only from your misrepresentation of the subject.

Asked if the correspondence of both the Prime Minister and the former national security minister to him was to enquire into the status of applications and not necessarily to fast-track, Griffith said by them asking in the capacities they hold was not an instruction but it meant they wanted it fast-tracked.

If you could read the whattsapp messages and still conclude that he 'enquired' then you could lie as good as Rowley. I still waiting to see the question mark in the text, you know the ones that are used in the english language after enquiring something.
Did you get chance to do....?
Have you done...........?
These are called questions
Don't forget the FUL for Warner.
Send it to me, I'll drop it Thursday.
These are commands. You really feel tuners are idiots. Feel free to make yourself one but don't insult my intelligence by giving me that PNM cool aid to drink.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » July 10th, 2024, 6:26 am

Man say don't insult his intelligence yes lmao.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 10th, 2024, 6:39 am

he try to reteach us the english language with the context class first last couple weeks

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 10th, 2024, 8:14 am

So basically all they have to do is "over-budget" a price and when that doesn't materialise dip inside the fund for easy money to spend.........brilliant!!!!!!
Screenshot_20240710_071312_WhatsApp.jpg

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 10th, 2024, 8:16 am

mero wrote:Man say don't insult his intelligence yes lmao.
Well Habit7 running from answering questions.

Tuners make him out .

Mmoney607
punchin NOS

Postby Mmoney607 » July 10th, 2024, 8:36 am

Habit7 wrote:

But is it part of the remit of the Prime Minister's security detail to deliver FULs to his friends?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 10th, 2024, 9:30 am

Idk, ask the man responsible for FULs who gave it to them.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 10th, 2024, 10:28 am

Habit7 wrote:Idk, ask the man responsible for FULs who gave it to them.
Rowlee has the final say on who gets FULs

Mmoney607
punchin NOS

Postby Mmoney607 » July 10th, 2024, 10:36 am

Who appointed that man?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 10th, 2024, 10:51 am

Mmoney607 wrote:

Who appointed that man?

He is appointed by the popular vote of House of Representatives and is answerable to the Police Service Commission, not the PM. No PM can order any CoP to do anything. A few months before TTPS under the command of the CoP arrested a deputy political leader of the PNM and minister of govt. The CoP consults with the govt but acts independently. The CoP is under no obligation to do anything for any PM.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 10th, 2024, 11:31 am

CoP acts independently, right
just like in brent thomas abduction
govt to govt(barbados) was all done by CoP

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » July 10th, 2024, 11:42 am

Wait... people still think the Police Service Commission independent because it says so on paper?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 10th, 2024, 12:00 pm

The TTPS criminally investigating somebody, consulting with the DPP and then laying charges is independent. But if somebody is outside the jurisdiction of the TTPS then obviously they will have to approach the govt to extradite them. If the govt of TT or BB drop the ball that is their fault. But it doesn't deny the that the TTPS operated independently to investigate the person in the first place.

"govt to govt(barbados) was all done by CoP"
This is wholly wrong. Extraditions are done by the Central Authority Unit of the office of the AG, not the CoP.

alfa
30 pounds of Boost

Postby alfa » July 10th, 2024, 12:21 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:

Who appointed that man?

He is appointed by the popular vote of House of Representatives and is answerable to the Police Service Commission, not the PM. No PM can order any CoP to do anything. A few months before TTPS under the command of the CoP arrested a deputy political leader of the PNM and minister of govt. The CoP consults with the govt but acts independently. The CoP is under no obligation to do anything for any PM.

You honestly believe if the PM asks the COP to do something he's going to say ' big man ent you know that's not how this does work? Lol.
Eric Williams himself said when he calls the shot or something to the effect, not a damn dog bark.
If Rowley says organize the FUL for Warner, better get yuh rooster stiff and do it

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 10th, 2024, 12:33 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:

Who appointed that man?

Bullśhit

Rowlee himself said he has the final say on who gets FULs

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”