Forums

vindra naipaul

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: vindra naipaul

Postby rollingstock » February 3rd, 2023, 12:03 am

dogg wrote:An acquaintance of mine was intimately involved in this case at the courts. The person said-

-There was never a case - the police appeared to have randomly picked up a bunch of people, some with records, hoping that something stuck. Nothing did.

- one guy was picked up coming home from football practice, he stopped and asked the police, aye what allyuh holding my partner for? Police say hold him too, put him with the rest of them.

- Some of the witnesses who were police officers, themselves had pending cases in the courts, some for planting evidence.

- the infamous pool table where the body was supposed to have been dismembered had no trace of blood anywhere. Not a drop anywhere at the location.

- One of the techniques used to force the "confession" from the guy with epilepsy was to tempt him with a naked female officer parading around him. They also refused to allow him access his meds.

- the victim's husband was never called to give evidence.

Biggest load of bull I've read on this site, and that's saying much.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 3rd, 2023, 12:05 am

Dotish Dominican AG Forgetful Jones cooking up conspiracy theories, while ducking legit questions under the guise of waiting for an investigation.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 3rd, 2023, 12:08 am

wing wrote:The lawyers doing a real nice job...bail for murderers, no justice for vindra, so on and on. These are the ppl kickstart, money and dragon look up to.

Jackarse, the STATE failed to file a defence. The accused won. WTMC that have to do with any facking thing?
Your sorry LFD RFD PNM arse also has the RIGHT to an attorney, no different from anyone else.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 3rd, 2023, 12:10 am

hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
pugboy wrote:wonder how they calculate the loss of earnings them fellas suffered
You mean earnings gained by Anand and Co.
Anand and Co responsible for the state failing to do their part on such a high profile case.

Leave this kantulal nah, apparently nobody enttled to a lawyer to run rings around the dotish Dominican LFD RFD PNM Ag

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 3rd, 2023, 2:12 am

De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
pugboy wrote:wonder how they calculate the loss of earnings them fellas suffered
Anand and Co responsible for the state failing to do their part on such a high profile case.

Leave this kantulal nah, apparently nobody enttled to a lawyer to run rings around the dotish Dominican LFD RFD PNM Ag

Hover... how could you blame Anand?

After the 9 men were acquitted in 2016, a malicious prosecution case against the state was filed in 2020 which by this time is a totally new case. A defense wasn't filed and therefore a default judgement was entered in 2021 in favor of the Claimants. Anand did his part by representing his clients, the state didn't do their part, but is Anand fault? You should be blaming button down shirt Johnny Seukeran aka Faris.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 3rd, 2023, 6:23 am

The_Honourable wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:

After the 9 men were acquitted in 2016, a malicious prosecution case against the state was filed in 2020 which by this time is a totally new case. A defense wasn't filed and therefore a default judgement was entered in 2021 in favor of the Claimants. Anand did his part by representing his clients, the state didn't do their part, but is Anand fault? You should be blaming button down shirt Johnny Seukeran aka Faris.
I was being sacarstic, Wing wanted to blame everyone else except PNM who dropped the ball

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » February 3rd, 2023, 7:22 am

hover11 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:

I was being sacarstic, Wing wanted to blame everyone else except PNM who dropped the ball
Dragon, why do you feel the need to resort to name-calling? Remember multinational employers are very much on the woke agenda, online abuse is reason to be cancelled. Anand and his cohorts on both sides are tainted. I would not put it past them to pull off this stunt, the legal profession needs to be sanitised.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 3rd, 2023, 7:36 am

wing wrote:Dragon, why do you feel the need to resort to name-calling? Remember multinational employers are very much on the woke agenda, online abuse is reason to be cancelled. Anand and his cohorts on both sides are tainted. I would not put it past them to pull off this stunt, the legal profession needs to be sanitised.

I distinctly remember him crying to the mods by reporting users for name calling against him. He too petty.

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » February 3rd, 2023, 9:11 am

rollingstock wrote:
dogg wrote:An acquaintance of mine was intimately involved in this case at the courts. The person said-

-There was never a case - the police appeared to have randomly picked up a bunch of people, some with records, hoping that something stuck. Nothing did.

- one guy was picked up coming home from football practice, he stopped and asked the police, aye what allyuh holding my partner for? Police say hold him too, put him with the rest of them.

- Some of the witnesses who were police officers, themselves had pending cases in the courts, some for planting evidence.

- the infamous pool table where the body was supposed to have been dismembered had no trace of blood anywhere. Not a drop anywhere at the location.

- One of the techniques used to force the "confession" from the guy with epilepsy was to tempt him with a naked female officer parading around him. They also refused to allow him access his meds.

There's no reason for this person to make this up. The person was there for the duration of the trial. Every single day.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 3rd, 2023, 9:25 am

I still trying to figure out why a female police officer would strip naked for a criminal to get info

Have you seen female TTPS officers? Is rachel price in the 90s kinda lookin gyal dey have working dey

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » February 3rd, 2023, 9:35 am

Nelosn GT.....again!!

RETIRED Appeal Court judge Rolston Nelson, SC, a former judge of the Caribbean Court of Justice, has been appointed to advise the State on its next move in the débâcle which led to a court awarding $20 million to nine men once accused of killing businesswoman Vindra Naipaul-Coolman.

On Thursday, the Office of the Attorney General said AG Reginald Armour, SC, had retained Nelson to advise “on issues relevant to the missing file and the provenance of the decision” of Master Martha Alexander on Monday.

The statement provided little information, and only added that “Attorney General Armour remains consistent with his commitment to ensuring the urgent investigation and keeping the public updated on the progress of this matter.”

In addition to launching the investigation, Armour said he will be seeking legal advice on whether the State can appeal the default judgement and subsequent assessment of damages.

After the State failed to defend a malicious prosecution lawsuit (which Armour blamed on the disappearance of the case file), the nine men who sued after being acquitted of the charge of murdering Naipaul-Coolman, were collectively awarded over $20m in compensation.
https://newsday.co.tt/2023/02/02/ag-hir ... cE.twitter

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » February 3rd, 2023, 9:35 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:I still trying to figure out why a female police officer would strip naked for a criminal to get info

Have you seen female TTPS officers? Is rachel price in the 90s kinda lookin gyal dey have working dey

Dey have a spicy few who doh be on the field. It is a alleged that a certain acting COP was dealing either one in a silver Prado.

Allegedly.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » February 3rd, 2023, 10:03 am

dogg wrote:
rollingstock wrote:

There's no reason for this person to make this up. The person was there for the duration of the trial. Every single day.

It's boolsheit. And you're stupid for believing it and is more stupid for having to read it.

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » February 3rd, 2023, 10:33 am

rollingstock wrote:
dogg wrote:
rollingstock wrote:

It's boolsheit. And you're stupid for believing it and is more stupid for having to read it.

Well in that case, either the entire court was continuously misled, the prosecution was inept, or the witnesses were liars.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » February 3rd, 2023, 12:11 pm

There must be a prima facie case before someone could be charged with murder . In other words, no one could be randomely picked up and charged with murder.. there must be something to show the dpp...

dogg wrote:
rollingstock wrote:
dogg wrote:
rollingstock wrote:

Well in that case, either the entire court was continuously misled, the prosecution was inept, or the witnesses were liars.

AlphaMan
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby AlphaMan » February 3rd, 2023, 12:18 pm

MaxPower wrote:
AlphaMan wrote:How do you know if those things were actually done to her?
Her body was never found. :roll:

Damn you’re absolutely right.

Innocent until proven guilty yeh?

If your female relative gets interfered with, and the justice system releases them free and giggling, i hope you offer to pay for their false imprisonment.

I never said anything about the men not committing the crime.
All I said was how are we to be sure she was actually dismembered in the way that its reported if her body was never found.
:roll:

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » February 3rd, 2023, 12:22 pm

VII wrote:There must be a prima facie case before someone could be charged with murder . In other words, no one could be randomely picked up and charged with murder.. there must be something to show the dpp...

dogg wrote:
rollingstock wrote:
dogg wrote:
rollingstock wrote:

Let me clarify. My acquaintance said that the evidence was so weak, so inconclusive, so meandering, that it appeared as though random guys were picked up for picking up sake.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 3rd, 2023, 1:36 pm

How as soon as court give the judgement to pay he now remember file missing? Anyway Vindra husband cool and breezing out.

AlphaMan
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby AlphaMan » February 3rd, 2023, 2:00 pm

hover11 wrote:How as soon as court give the judgement to pay he now remember file missing? Anyway Vindra husband cool and breezing out.

Did her husband have anything to do with her disappearance? :roll:

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » February 3rd, 2023, 2:15 pm

Rolston Nelson, SC - nominated for Pres in 2012/2013 but went to Carmona

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 3rd, 2023, 2:36 pm

AlphaMan wrote:
hover11 wrote:How as soon as court give the judgement to pay he now remember file missing? Anyway Vindra husband cool and breezing out.

Did her husband have anything to do with her disappearance? :roll:
Do politicians lie :S

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » February 3rd, 2023, 8:24 pm

2NRS:

Take a read of this extract from the Court case in 2016 - before the 8 men were freed:

https://tt.vlex.com/vid/the-state-v-peters-793698493

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » February 3rd, 2023, 8:32 pm

Take a look at this judgment in 2022:

http://webopac.ttlawcourts.org/LibraryJ ... ul2022.pdf

This post did not make it to the news. Not so far as I can see.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 5th, 2023, 2:35 pm

Ramesh on "File Disappeared"

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 5th, 2023, 2:42 pm

Ent Faris was working on legalisation for Pepper Spray before he was demoted. Now that he is gone that on a back burner. This is Armour's problem, when they reshuffle him this naipaul case will be on a back burner as well and everyone will forget about it

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 5th, 2023, 6:19 pm

No ppl could apply for pepper spray on ttps website

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 5th, 2023, 6:22 pm

how long for approval?
and who to get the spray from?

redmanjp wrote:No ppl could apply for pepper spray on ttps website

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 7th, 2023, 12:10 am

A la peanut butter sandwiches...

The file has reappeared...

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 7th, 2023, 12:30 am

Wow is this good news?

Is it a possibility these kidnappers/murderers and rapists can be re-trialed?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 7th, 2023, 6:58 am

MaxPower wrote:Wow is this good news?

Is it a possibility these kidnappers/murderers and rapists can be re-trialed?
Nobody can be re-trialed once a verdict from a jury has been given.A little nuance of the law called double Jeopardy.If no verdict was given, gie dem fyaz

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”