Forums

The Religion Discussion

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby sMASH » May 9th, 2019, 7:50 am

FordeG wrote: We can't question god's will son.

Y not?

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » May 9th, 2019, 8:22 am

because until God's dead and his legal team probates his will, questioning it is largely pointless

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 9th, 2019, 8:55 am

MG Man wrote:because until God's dead and his legal team probates his will, questioning it is largely pointless

:D :D

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 9th, 2019, 9:19 am

FordeG wrote:God keeps us in check. We are all flawed. If there was no punishment the human race would be raping and pillaging.

That's why many of you atheists still adhere to Christian morals, it is your insurance incase there is a God and he's forgiving of your job believing.
So fordeG

You christan,?

Believe in underage sex?

A PNM ?

That explains alot

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » May 9th, 2019, 9:29 am

eitech wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:
FordeG wrote:
abducted wrote:To the religious people in here, would you act or carry about yourself any differently if there was no God?

What do you mean? Like we we explicitly knew we wouldn't be a punished for doing wrong? I myself can't adjust to a life like this but I can easily so many having no issue with stealing, horning, under age sex, giving in to homosexuality, murdering and raping. Again not me, but if there is no source of morals then I can see alot havoc

Wow! So you need someone to force you to not rape, steal, horn, murder or have sex with underaged girls? That's scary man. You really should read more.

Abducted, I honestly think a sigificant portion of religious people are good. I think the real question is if they can see themselves finding meaning in a mortal life outside of religion. I think that is what keeps a lot of people in the faith. They are afraid of that abyss that awaits them if they let it go.

Anyone can live a good life. From the unbeliever point of view if you believe when u die there is nothin after thats all well and fine with you. From the believer, he is to live a good life as well and he is prepared for what comes beyond death additionally. I will always maintain this point: if there is nothin after death and i just die, well i wont feel disappointed after cuz i would cease to exist. But, if i die and wasn’t prepared for the possibility of an afterlife...then what. Is just a thought to consider. One can hold one’s conviction and thats fair

I used to live a good life before. The difference now is i am prepared for what comes next.. and i will say this not because i dont hold my conviction true...jus to throw it out there, if nothin comes after i would have still lived a good life regardless

How do you know the religion you are following is the right one to that afterlife though? Suppose you are Christian but the correct path to heaven is Islam or vice versa? Also it proves that your religious belief is selfish and self serving.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » May 9th, 2019, 12:27 pm

zoom rader wrote:
FordeG wrote:God keeps us in check. We are all flawed. If there was no punishment the human race would be raping and pillaging.

That's why many of you atheists still adhere to Christian morals, it is your insurance incase there is a God and he's forgiving of your job believing.
So fordeG

You christan,?

Believe in underage sex?

A PNM ?

That explains alot

ZR..oh gorsh man keep your political sh1t out of a religious discussion nah man............

eitech
punchin NOS

The Religion Discussion

Postby eitech » May 9th, 2019, 12:36 pm

abducted wrote:
eitech wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:
FordeG wrote:
abducted wrote:To the religious people in here, would you act or carry about yourself any differently if there was no God?

What do you mean? Like we we explicitly knew we wouldn't be a punished for doing wrong? I myself can't adjust to a life like this but I can easily so many having no issue with stealing, horning, under age sex, giving in to homosexuality, murdering and raping. Again not me, but if there is no source of morals then I can see alot havoc

Wow! So you need someone to force you to not rape, steal, horn, murder or have sex with underaged girls? That's scary man. You really should read more.

Abducted, I honestly think a sigificant portion of religious people are good. I think the real question is if they can see themselves finding meaning in a mortal life outside of religion. I think that is what keeps a lot of people in the faith. They are afraid of that abyss that awaits them if they let it go.

Anyone can live a good life. From the unbeliever point of view if you believe when u die there is nothin after thats all well and fine with you. From the believer, he is to live a good life as well and he is prepared for what comes beyond death additionally. I will always maintain this point: if there is nothin after death and i just die, well i wont feel disappointed after cuz i would cease to exist. But, if i die and wasn’t prepared for the possibility of an afterlife...then what. Is just a thought to consider. One can hold one’s conviction and thats fair

I used to live a good life before. The difference now is i am prepared for what comes next.. and i will say this not because i dont hold my conviction true...jus to throw it out there, if nothin comes after i would have still lived a good life regardless

How do you know the religion you are following is the right one to that afterlife though? Suppose you are Christian but the correct path to heaven is Islam or vice versa? Also it proves that your religious belief is selfish and self serving.

Well u asked a question, gave me some options, and basically said whichever i choose is wrong, without my input. Lol. Well done u really got me there

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » May 9th, 2019, 12:47 pm

eitech wrote:
abducted wrote:
eitech wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:
FordeG wrote:

Well u asked a question, gave me some options, and basically said whichever i choose is wrong, without my input. Lol. Well done u really got me there

Not without your input, because you did not answer the question. If you say it's safer to believe than not believe, incase God and heaven are real, then how do you know which God or religion is the right one to follow? Technically you will have to follow ALL religions just to be safe. Also I said that your reasoning is selfish and self serving, because you are doing it to ensure you get to heaven, not really for the love of God.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » May 9th, 2019, 1:06 pm

Everyone has to believe that whatever they grew up knowing as their primary religion should be the true gateway to afterlife. Its just up to people to respect everyones individual upbringings and beliefs.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » May 9th, 2019, 1:23 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:Everyone has to believe that whatever they grew up knowing as their primary religion should be the true gateway to afterlife. Its just up to people to respect everyones individual upbringings and beliefs.

I have a serious problem with this. Why are we required / expected to respect other ppl religious beliefs? I have a deep love and passion for my old car....probably more than some have for jesus / allah / bramha....does that mean out of respect for my deep rooted belief and lifestyle that nobody should poke fun at me and my car? Of course not, that would be crazy
Yet, Bob believes in a man in the sky and it's cool to walk around a chunk of meteorite embedded in an old building, and it's criminal to point and laugh? Jane believes in a ghost who died but really didn't because he was immortal anyway, thereby absolving himself of any true sacrifice, and I can't kyak kyak when her procession ledd by a dude toting a heavy plank is walking up Sando hill?????
One of the most gross crimes against humanity is this thing about respecting religious beliefs....heck the same ones who demand it are the same ones who send out missionaries to convert those who believe in other stuff....

Everyone has the right to believe in whatever they want, but NOBODY should be denied the right to point and laugh at the beliefs of others

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » May 9th, 2019, 2:06 pm

abducted wrote:
eitech wrote:
abducted wrote:
eitech wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:
FordeG wrote:

Not without your input, because you did not answer the question. If you say it's safer to believe than not believe, incase God and heaven are real, then how do you know which God or religion is the right one to follow? Technically you will have to follow ALL religions just to be safe. Also I said that your reasoning is selfish and self serving, because you are doing it to ensure you get to heaven, not really for the love of God.

Hahah quote me where i said i doin it to get to heaven plz. Sigh yes

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » May 9th, 2019, 2:09 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:Everyone has to believe that whatever they grew up knowing as their primary religion should be the true gateway to afterlife. Its just up to people to respect everyones individual upbringings and beliefs.

I disagree.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » May 9th, 2019, 2:18 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:
eitech wrote:Well u already expressed ur views on the genesis account so now use repeating my views but we could look at the loopholes u see part by part wrt Man’s fall

No need to beat around the bush. Let's just agree to disagree on those points. Those topics have already been beaten to death by both sides in this thread.

I'm more interested in your unique belief structure. How does your belief differ from other forms of Catholicism and how do you know that you are right? Does this mean that everyone else including the Pope got it wrong? How did you reach to your conclusion?

Just re-quoting cuz I feel like this got buried in the recent activity. I'm still interested in hearing what you have to say though.

FordeG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FordeG » May 9th, 2019, 3:28 pm

eitech wrote:

I disagree.

Nope, it is very unfortunate that many will be brainwashed into the wrong religion. I do hope God is merciful upon them, but alas that may just be my wishful thinking, his commandments are straightforward enough.

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Postby Sundar » May 9th, 2019, 3:47 pm

FordeG wrote:
eitech wrote:

I disagree.

Nope, it is very unfortunate that many will be brainwashed into the wrong religion. I do hope God is merciful upon them, but alas that may just be my wishful thinking, his commandments are straightforward enough.

define the wrong religion in your own words...

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » May 9th, 2019, 4:28 pm

FordeG wrote:
eitech wrote:

I disagree.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
so straightforward that ten weren't enough so he had to pack a whole section of the old testament with them, then have a rethink for bible V2.0 - I died for your sins but jk, I really didn't

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » May 9th, 2019, 5:16 pm

The PNM Driver in my work keeps telling me about the Bible being the word of God and how Science and Medicine is WRONG. He say Herbal Tablet with no scientific basis is better than proven medicine, he say Herbs is part of God's plan etc.

When I ask him for evidence for all of this he keeps referring to people he talk to who had "personal experiences" with Herbs and Prayers that say it works and how that beats back anything Science can come up with.

Not surprising he has NEVER vaccinated his Son, he believes Vaccines were created by the White man and the Devil to wipe out black people. His wife divorced him because he refused to vaccinate their son, the Son actually had to go and vaccinate himself after learning about it from his high school science teacher.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » May 9th, 2019, 5:47 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:I have a pnm padner from Tobago who believes the Earth is Flat he sent me this video to prove to me that it is Flat. Nothing I say to him will change his mind.

When I asked him I said if the Earth is flat then how come it looks like a globe? he asked me how do I know it looks like a globe I said they have cameras in space from the satellites that film it.

Man tell me how satellites are not real and those images are all fake yes and how I should go learn Science and then I will understand. I say how you know it fake he say NASA is trying to prevent the truth and spread lies because they don't want you to believe in the Bible. I say so you telling me The Russians and Japanese lying to? considering they all have Satellites in space? he say all image must go through NASA before we are allowed to see it. I ask him if he has any EVIDENCE of this claim and he kept spamming this youtube link.

First time I delete someone from my steam friends list yes. I find it to be utter BS that people would believe the earth is flat just because the bible says it is.

ED i seeing a pattern here. Am i wrong?

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » May 9th, 2019, 8:33 pm

eitech wrote:ED i seeing a pattern here. Am i wrong?

ED is as representative of atheists as FordeG is of Catholics.... I feel it's best if everyone just leave them to battle it out.

FordeG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FordeG » May 9th, 2019, 8:46 pm

I'm not an idiot I trust in modern medicine and vaccines. God has given us the ability to gain wisdom and knowledge, we'd be fools not take advantage

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 9th, 2019, 8:57 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:
eitech wrote:ED i seeing a pattern here. Am i wrong?

ED is as representative of atheists as FordeG is of Catholics.... I feel it's best if everyone just leave them to battle it out.

Doh be on ED, as an in his own head GOP, his Christian credentials cannot be questioned.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 9th, 2019, 9:30 pm

FordeG wrote:I'm not an idiot I trust in modern medicine and vaccines. God has given us the ability to gain wisdom and knowledge, we'd be fools not take advantage
Is it not you that like underage sex?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 9th, 2019, 9:37 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

So fordeG

You christan,?

Believe in underage sex?

A PNM ?

That explains alot

ZR..oh gorsh man keep your political sh1t out of a religious discussion nah man............
Try and understand that most of these christan religious nuts are linked to the PNM cause they see it as a christan party.

There are pastors that openly tell their congregation to vote PNM cause they believe that the other parties worship indols.

FordeG is a perfect example of a typical religious nut.

I further believe that FordeG is a racist

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 9th, 2019, 9:51 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

So fordeG

You christan,?

Believe in underage sex?

A PNM ?

That explains alot

Try and understand that most of these christan religious nuts are linked to the PNM cause they see it as a christan party.

There are pastors that openly tell their congregation to vote PNM cause they believe that the other parties worship indols.

FordeG is a perfect example of a typical religious nut.

I further believe that FordeG is a racist

Might explain how, in spite of the facking house falling down around our ears, the solution is a day of prayer.

FordeG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FordeG » May 9th, 2019, 10:08 pm

zoom rader wrote:
FordeG wrote:I'm not an idiot I trust in modern medicine and vaccines. God has given us the ability to gain wisdom and knowledge, we'd be fools not take advantage

All I was saying that a 17 year old girl damn well know what she doing and in many of your atheist countries, 16 is the age of consent.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 9th, 2019, 11:20 pm

FordeG wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

All I was saying that a 17 year old girl damn well know what she doing and in many of your atheist countries, 16 is the age of consent.
My country is Trinidad bro and Hanuman and Lord Krishna sees all bro.

This country blessed with Hanuman

Jai Hanuman bro

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 10th, 2019, 2:04 am

FordeG wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

But it isn't the age of consent here, you victim blaming rapist.

stev
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby stev » May 10th, 2019, 2:18 am

18 is considered an adult by man made terms (Christian Law?).....there is no age of consent in any religious books (prove me wrong).

once a girl bleeds she is able to have a child.....if God wanted an age of consent he would have made her bleed at 18...

why is this thread still alive? i though logic killed this thread 3 years ago...

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 10th, 2019, 9:45 am

stev wrote:18 is considered an adult by man made terms (Christian Law?).....there is no age of consent in any religious books (prove me wrong).

once a girl bleeds she is able to have a child.....if God wanted an age of consent he would have made her bleed at 18...

why is this thread still alive? i though logic killed this thread 3 years ago...

ASOIAF logic right thurr!!!!

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 10th, 2019, 9:51 am

yeah, we made rules for society to function. If you want to follow rules of religion, go in the desert and join a tribe and apply the extreme rules that the Bible and the Koran was written for. Under those rules, go ahead and have sex with a 12 year old girl. She may only live till 14 and you have to reproduce for your tribe to survive right?

But don't come in civilization and say those same rules apply to modern society that we created for more productivity and human advancement. This is why religious plebs that function in modern society conveniently cherry-picks certain parts of religious scriptures to follow.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”