Forums

The Religion Discussion

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

one eye
3NE 2NR for life

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby one eye » January 20th, 2022, 5:50 pm

Username abducted if God revealed himself to the world as definitive proof he exists he will contradict his word.

I have read through quite a few pages on this thread. It is very obvious the non-believers do not understand the gospels of Yahshua.

When it is your time he will reveal himself to you personally.

John 12:26 KJV - If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

This means if you reject him, he will honour your decision but do not expect to enter God's kingdom.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 20th, 2022, 5:56 pm

one eye wrote:Username Phone Surgeon if they don't care to inherit the kingdom of God they will inherit the kingdom of the devil and will be tortured for eternity.

Alcohol is what UNC hindus bask themselves in.

It is a grave sin that offends the Father.

Matthew 13:42 KJV - And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 13:43 KJV - Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
If fellas like you are who are going to be in the kingdom of god then I glad to be in the exact opposite place.

one eye
3NE 2NR for life

Postby one eye » January 21st, 2022, 3:31 pm

Username Phone Surgeon you will take that back trillion fold.

Phone Surgeon wrote:"he have faith in Jesus"

"Can't believe people still choosing that type of faith"

Matthew 7:21-23 KJV -

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » January 21st, 2022, 3:50 pm

another dunce who dropped out of the school of the Napkin Religion

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » January 21st, 2022, 4:02 pm

MG Man wrote:another dunce who dropped out of the school of the Napkin Religion
There is only one true Napkin Religion and though shalt not speaketh ill of the Great Green Arkleseizure.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 21st, 2022, 5:43 pm

Nah he dotish right through

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » January 22nd, 2022, 7:51 am

Slartibartfast wrote:
There is only one true Napkin Religion and though shalt not speaketh ill of the Great Green Arkleseizure.

Oh mighty Arkleseizure, thou gazed from high above. ...
Let us pray. Oh mighty one, we raise our noses to you blocked and unblown, send the handkerchief O blessed one that we may be wiped clean.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 22nd, 2022, 8:46 am

MG Man wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:

Oh mighty Arkleseizure, thou gazed from high above. ...
Let us pray. Oh mighty one, we raise our noses to you blocked and unblown, send the handkerchief O blessed one that we may be wiped clean.
Lord Satan would not approve of this.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » January 22nd, 2022, 12:06 pm

Offend and criticism of Christianity is kool.

But a religion which has committed literal terrorism is allowed to roam rampant and offend everyone. We need a patriot act here

shaha87
3NE 2NR for life

Postby shaha87 » January 22nd, 2022, 12:19 pm

Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day, our garlic bread, …and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever. R’amen.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » January 22nd, 2022, 12:52 pm

matr1x wrote:Offend and criticism of Christianity is kool.

But a religion which has committed literal terrorism is allowed to roam rampant and offend everyone. We need a patriot act here

Well start a petition. Don't just be a keyboard warrior

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 22nd, 2022, 2:09 pm

shaha87 wrote:Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day, our garlic bread, …and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever. R’amen.
Legalize I macaroni pie

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 22nd, 2022, 2:57 pm

All hail the great pasta God who proclaims brazen pork as one of the sacred meals

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » January 22nd, 2022, 3:27 pm

Bless this ....
broken-coconut-with-splash-milk-white-background_172251-718.jpg

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 22nd, 2022, 3:56 pm

Pashawwww

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 22nd, 2022, 5:30 pm

Christians encourage ridicule of their religion.

That is why I liked Sat when he was alive.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 22nd, 2022, 5:48 pm

All religions are poison. Just look at how their followers behave

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 22nd, 2022, 6:39 pm

matr1x wrote:All religions are poison. Just look at how their followers behave
Lord Satan doesn't judge.
Do what thy wilt shall be the whole of the law

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » January 22nd, 2022, 7:29 pm

bluefete wrote:

Sat was a boss who stood up for his people and didn't mix his words for what is politically correct. Unfortunately the younger folks wouldn't appreciate that today, even folks from his own religion. Sat was the Hindu Trump
Last edited by alfa on January 22nd, 2022, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 22nd, 2022, 7:31 pm

alfa wrote:
bluefete wrote:

Sat was a boss who stood up for his people. Unfortunately the younger folks wouldn't appreciate that today, even folks from his own religion

Correct is right. Sat did not play when it came to his religion.

Christians on the other hand? Just look at "High Mas" by David Rudder. SMH.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 22nd, 2022, 11:50 pm

Sat was a complicated figure. I met him in 97 and while he was a strict person, he held a deep love for the Hindu faith and family unity.

His attempts to find cohesion with folding Hindu community into power structures were middling at best. He attempted to bond with the pnm, but that failed miserably.

Anyone in the 70s and 80s knew that if you were Indian and Hindu your luck at landing prestigious positions at government and state jobs were slim to very zero. The pnm lead and entrenched society was deeply Christian, and I have personally witness pastors say that a Hindu must never lead Trinidad and Tobago.

On the other hand, the Muslim population has always played both sides. The jamaat AL muslimeen terrorist cell is the defacto face of Islam in Trinidad. After 1990, rather than condemn and push out the terrorist cell, they embraced them. There have been links to prominent Islamic businesses financing the group, making the entire community complicit. If you are not condemning them, you are a part of them.

Being from the central area before moving south, the muslimeen used to ride around and harass Indian girls. This is eye witnessed by myself and many others.

So religion on Trinidad will never unite since they are all oil and Trinidad is water.

Being an atheist shows that Hinduism has its flaws. It's too flaky and trini Hindus are not willing to do what needs to be done to secure their neighborhoods

one eye
3NE 2NR for life

Postby one eye » January 23rd, 2022, 12:30 am

Here's the problem with people.

They love to live in their sin and don't want to accept responsibility for it.

Username bluefete those people aren't true Christians.

True Christians are those who follow Jesus Christ and his teachings.

You think those Catholics, Orthodox, Protestants, Anglicans, New age bullcrap (Jehovah witness, Seven-day, Pentecostal etc.) practice what they preach?

They are all hypocrites.

Catholics exclaim you cannot touch the communion wafer with your hands for they are unclean but ye tongues that taketh communion are filthier. That is the hypocrisy in the Roman Catholic and Orthodox churches.

John 14:6 KJV - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

New age bullcrap still stuck preaching to go to the Father directly like Judaism.

Hebrews 8:10-13

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Why do Christians allow ridicule of the bible?
1. They don't grasp what the scriptures are revealing.
2. They have very weak faith even though they call upon the Lord.
3. They don't truly love God.

Username matr1x excellent point saying trini hindus are not willing to do what needs to be done to secure their neighbourhoods.

I very much respect Sat for his commitment to what he believes and what he did for the hindu community.

The hindu community does not want the burden Sat once carried nor is willing to make the sacrifice. Everything Sat dedicated his life to will be sabotaged and the main reason I dislike trini indians.

Fight the churches if they want to talk down. Bunch of hypocrites anyway.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 23rd, 2022, 1:20 am

one eye wrote:Here's the problem with people.

They love to live in their sin and don't want to accept responsibility for it.

Username bluefete those people aren't true Christians.

True Christians are those who follow Jesus Christ and his teachings.

You think those Catholics, Orthodox, Protestants, Anglicans, New age bullcrap (Jehovah witness, Seven-day, Pentecostal etc.) practice what they preach?

They are all hypocrites.

Catholics exclaim you cannot touch the communion wafer with your hands for they are unclean but ye tongues that taketh communion are filthier. That is the hypocrisy in the Roman Catholic and Orthodox churches.

John 14:6 KJV - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

New age bullcrap still stuck preaching to go to the Father directly like Judaism.

Hebrews 8:10-13

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Why do Christians allow ridicule of the bible?
1. They don't grasp what the scriptures are revealing.
2. They have very weak faith even though they call upon the Lord.
3. They don't truly love God.

Username matr1x excellent point saying trini hindus are not willing to do what needs to be done to secure their neighbourhoods.

I very much respect Sat for his commitment to what he believes and what he did for the hindu community.

The hindu community does not want the burden Sat once carried nor is willing to make the sacrifice. Everything Sat dedicated his life to will be sabotaged and the main reason I dislike trini indians.

Fight the churches if they want to talk down. Bunch of hypocrites anyway.
The trini Injuns that you dislike are the red government Injuns.

Those are Injuns with lost souls and forgot where they came from. They pretend to be Injuns.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 23rd, 2022, 3:30 am

Cokey Eye is that lethal combination of a Christian fundamentalist wingnut, and a LFD RFD PNM sheep. Throw in a simple penchant for dotishness and I now see why he gets on like he does.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 23rd, 2022, 6:54 am

De Dragon wrote:Cokey Eye is that lethal combination of a Christian fundamentalist wingnut, and a LFD RFD PNM sheep. Throw in a simple penchant for dotishness and I now see why he gets on like he does.
This the same idiot that said injuns worship stones and idols but forget the Christians do the same when they pray to mother Mary while looking at her statue.

It's really how the red government supporters think and behave

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » January 23rd, 2022, 7:22 am

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » January 23rd, 2022, 10:57 am

zoom rader wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Cokey Eye is that lethal combination of a Christian fundamentalist wingnut, and a LFD RFD PNM sheep. Throw in a simple penchant for dotishness and I now see why he gets on like he does.
This the same idiot that said injuns worship stones and idols but forget the Christians do the same when they pray to mother Mary while looking at her statue.

Not all Christian sects pray to Mary and have statues of her. The most popular one we know belongs to Roman Catholicism.

It’s one thing I don’t agree with since the ‘Hail Mary’ prayer does not seem biblical nor the act of intercession. In the KJV of the Holy Bible, John 14:6 shows us when Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

To understand this, you must understand the doctrine of the Holy Trinity, ie. The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » January 23rd, 2022, 1:00 pm

one eye wrote:Username abducted if God revealed himself to the world as definitive proof he exists he will contradict his word.

I have read through quite a few pages on this thread. It is very obvious the non-believers do not understand the gospels of Yahshua.

John 12:26 KJV - If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

This means if you reject him, he will honour your decision but do not expect to enter God's kingdom.

Why is god so vindictive, why does god need servants to serve him, according to the bible he has contradicted himself before, except there is no proof he actually exists, if your child rejects you, do you throw them out of your house until you get your way?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 23rd, 2022, 1:28 pm

agent007 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Not all Christian sects pray to Mary and have statues of her. The most popular one we know belongs to Roman Catholicism.

It’s one thing I don’t agree with since the ‘Hail Mary’ prayer does not seem biblical nor the act of intercession
. In the KJV of the Holy Bible, John 14:6 shows us when Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

To understand this, you must understand the doctrine of the Holy Trinity, ie. The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.

Zoom: You are so right with respect to Mary. That mindset comes from "my God is better than your God" but they doing the same things.

Agent007: I do not know where the Roman Catholic doctrine to worship Mary came from. It is definitely NOT in the Bible. But the Hail Mary prayer is biblical - to a point. The angel Gabriel and Mary's cousin Elizabeth spoke the first few lines -"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, Blessed art thou amongst women and Blessed is the fruit of they womb, Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God.". These words are in the Bible. HOWEVER, the last part - "Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death" is NOT a command to pray to Mary.

Catholicism teaches that Mary is an intercessor between God and man. But, the Bible teaches that Jesus is the only intercessor between God and man.

Who does one believe?

There is NOTHING in the Bible that says we must pray to Mary. Praying to Mary takes your attention away from God.

As a matter of fact there is only ONE prayer given to us by Jesus when the disciples asked him how to pray. That is the Lord's Prayer.

The last mention of Mary in the Bible is in Acts 1:14:

The very last mention in Scripture of Mary, Jesus’ mother, comes in Acts 1:13-14 where the disciples “went up to the upper room, where they were staying, Peter and John and James and Andrew, Philip and Thomas, Bartholomew and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus and Simon the Zealot and Judas the son of James” and “these with one accord were devoting themselves to prayer, together with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and his brothers” (Acts 1:14)

There are of course other books not in the Bible from which several scriptures are based.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 23rd, 2022, 1:38 pm

abducted wrote:
one eye wrote:Username abducted if God revealed himself to the world as definitive proof he exists he will contradict his word.

Why is god so vindictive, why does god need servants to serve him, according to the bible he has contradicted himself before, except there is no proof he actually exists, if your child rejects you, do you throw them out of your house until you get your way?

Did God contradict himself or did man?

Is God vindictive? If you have a child and you tell you child do not do X and your child does X, do you laugh and say - "no worries"?

Or will you let your child know there are consequences for disobedience? If you follow through on those consequences - does that make you vindictive?

I guess you will say "yes".

God has given us a way to get back to Him via the ultimate sacrifice. We cannot even begin to imagine what sin is and why we are in the state we are because of it.

Example - people say that they should not suffer because of something Adam and Eve did back then. But when we are born do we not inherit some of the sicknesses of past generations through our parents?

Look in the mirror if you want to see proof that God exists.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”