Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby MaxPower » February 23rd, 2023, 3:08 pm

alfa wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Anybody check on Slims?

Permanent ban?

Cardiac arrest?

Hope the big man ok.

He doing undercover work on illegal economic migrants posing as refugees

Oh right, he did mention he was apart of some spy/privacy invading group. Not sure what the exact name is, i call them creeps and macos.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 24th, 2023, 10:49 am

“I Fainted From Fright”: Jesus’ Revelations About the Sins Committed During Mardi Gras

https://www.churchpop.com/2023/02/20/i-fainted-from-fright-jesus-revelations-about-the-sins-committed-during-mardi-gras/

Every year during the month of February, different cultures around the world celebrate Carnival, or Mardi Gras.

This celebration takes place the two days before Ash Wednesday, the date that marks the beginning of Lent for Catholics.

Various saints, including St. Philip of Neri and St. John Bosco tried promoting activities that would reconcile this celebration with the Catholic faith, especially due to the contradiction between the austerity of the Lenten spirit and the excesses of Mardi Gras (Carnival).

However, St. Faustina Kowalska and St. Margaret Mary Alacoque experienced visions of Christ on the Cross and the sins committed on these days.

The visions of Jesus about Mardi Gras
St. Faustina recounts three times in her diary the revelations she had during the time of this celebration.
In Feb. 1933, St. Faustina said, “My physical sufferings have intensified. I am uniting myself more closely with the suffering Savior, asking Him for mercy for the whole world, which is running riot in its wickedness. Throughout the day, I felt the pain of the crown of thorns. When I lay down, I could not rest my head on the pillow. But at ten o’clock, the pains ceased, and I feel asleep; but the next day I felt very exhausted.”

“During the last days of the carnival, when I was making a Holy hour, I saw how the Lord Jesus suffered as He was being scourged. Oh, such an inconceivable agony! How terribly Jesus suffered during the scourging! O poor sinners, on the day of judgment how will you face the Jesus whom you are now torturing so cruelly: His blood flowed to the ground, and in some places His flesh started to fall off. I saw a few bare bones on His back. The meek Jesus moaned softly and sighed,” she wrote in excerpt 188.

Finally, in 1938, the visions occurred again.

“During the last two days of the carnival, I experienced the overwhelming flood of chastisements and sins. In one instant, the Lord gave me a knowledge of the sins committed throughout the whole world during these days. I fainted from fright, and even though I know the depth of God‟s mercy, I was surprised that God allows humanity to exist.”

St. Margaret Mary Alacoque also received special revelations during this time prior to Lent.
“During the three days of Carnival, I would have wished to tear myself to pieces in reparation for the outrages perpetrated against His Divine Majesty by sinners; I fasted on those days as much as possible, on bread and water, and the food which was given to me, I gave to the poor.”

On another occasion, Jesus “presented himself to her after receiving Communion, under the figure of an Ecce Homo (Behold the Man), loaded with his cross, all covered with sores and bruises and his adorable blood flowing from his whole body.

With a painfully sad voice, he said, “Will there be no one who has pity on me and wants to feel sorry for me and take part in my pain, seeing the pitiful state in which sinners put me, especially at this time?”

In a letter written on Jan. 17, 1690, St. Margaret Mary wrote that during Carnival, “so many sinners offend him and abandon him! It seems to me that this is my time of pain and bitterness in such a way that I cannot see or like anything other than my suffering and abandoned Jesus.”

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » February 24th, 2023, 5:09 pm

So what I don't understand is, how is anyone jumping up on Mon and Tue certain that they will reach Ash Wednesday (alive) to beg for forgiveness? They are willing to risk having their last moments engulfed in sin amongst other sinners?

The Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) reportedly said,

“All of my ummah (nation of followers) will be excused,
except for the mujaahireen (those who make their sins known)....”

[Sahih al-Bukhari]

https://www.bakkah.net/en/ummah-excused ... nefits.htm

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 6th, 2023, 11:44 am

I good. I see your ppl still trying to fool ppl. I will address it Iin the ISIS page

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 6th, 2023, 1:45 pm

Wow.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maryland-ag- ... 12895.html

Report details 'staggering' church sex abuse in Maryland

BALTIMORE (AP) — More than 150 Catholic priests and others associated with the Archdiocese of Baltimore sexually abused over 600 children and often escaped accountability, according to a long-awaited state report released Wednesday that revealed the scope of abuse spanning 80 years and accused church leaders of decades of coverups.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » April 6th, 2023, 2:22 pm

The Catholic Pope now has his doubts regarding celibacy for priests, admitting that the eastern churchs do not have this requirement?

https://nypost.com/2023/03/13/pope-fran ... r-priests/

Allahul Musta'aan (And Allaah's Help is sought)

A party of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) wish to lead you astray.
But they shall not lead astray anyone except themselves, and they perceive not.

https://quran.com/3/69

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » April 6th, 2023, 5:43 pm

FrankChag wrote:The Catholic Pope now has his doubts regarding celibacy for priests, admitting that the eastern churchs do not have this requirement?

A party of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) wish to lead you astray.

frank, text coloring brother, how are you.

question about that part in brackets. when I clicked the link it said "Some of the People of the Book," which in english would be interpreted to mean any of the Abrahamic religious. Is that phrase in its original meaning specific to Jews and Christians?

also could you help me with a thing. this morning I went to the Shiv Lingum (Hindu religious worship area) in front my house and found somebody threw half-eaten KFC all over it. I cleaned it up. but what would motivate somebody to do that, in this period when everybody (hindu, muslim and christian) suppose to be fasting. why would they do that

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » April 7th, 2023, 3:49 am

doh worry bro. the longest rope does have an end. i myself find cigarette packs, rolled up roti and doubles brown bags, styrofoam cups and boxes an even beer bottle that breaks in my yard on a mornings. i just clean an move on. i installed cameras after an see it was my neighbor pest son who smoke weed and feel he bad. long story short padna get lick up on the highway all he gizzard skin out on the road some time after and problem stop. You do you and let their rope end.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 10th, 2023, 11:30 am

Oh dear!

Dalai Lama apologizes after video asking child to ‘suck’ his tongue sparks outcry
Rhea Mogul
By Manveena Suri, Rhea Mogul and Tenzin Dharpo, CNN
Updated 9:58 AM EDT, Mon April 10, 2023

The Dalai Lama has apologized after a video emerged showing the spiritual leader kissing a child on the lips and then asking him to “suck my tongue” at an event in northern India.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/04/10/indi ... uXvmlV9i_o

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 10th, 2023, 1:23 pm

What the fuererkkk!

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 10th, 2023, 1:45 pm

Dalai Lama was always a lil suspect but I didn't look for him here :lol:

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 10th, 2023, 1:58 pm

FrankChag wrote:The Catholic Pope now has his doubts regarding celibacy for priests, admitting that the eastern churchs do not have this requirement?

Priests are not supposed to be celibate. They are supposed to be married! But try telling the Pope that.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » April 11th, 2023, 12:12 pm

and ppl defending the dalai lama for this...

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » April 11th, 2023, 12:30 pm

paid_influencer wrote:

frank, text coloring brother, how are you.

question about that part in brackets. when I clicked the link it said "Some of the People of the Book," which in english would be interpreted to mean any of the Abrahamic religious. Is that phrase in its original meaning specific to Jews and Christians?

also could you help me with a thing. this morning I went to the Shiv Lingum (Hindu religious worship area) in front my house and found somebody threw half-eaten KFC all over it. I cleaned it up. but what would motivate somebody to do that, in this period when everybody (hindu, muslim and christian) suppose to be fasting. why would they do that

Hey.

* The "Quran" is the Arabic text, ergo, what we post is the best (and most popular) English translation out there right now, which is known as "The Noble Quran" translation by Shaykh al-Hilali and Dr. Muhsin Khan. Quran.com defaults to the 'Sahih' Translation I believe, which is not as detailed. Here is the Muhsin Khan translation: https://quran.com/3/69?translations=203

* Regarding the term 'Ahlul Kitaab', yes it is translatable literally to 'People of the Book', but a better characterization is the People of 'Scripture', or, People to whom Allah were sent Scriptures before the Quran; specifically the Jews who were sent the Taurah (Torah) with Musa (upon whom be peace), and the Christians who sent the Injeel (the Gospel of Jesus) with Isa (Jesus, upon whom be peace). The evidence for this in the Verse below where the People of the Torah (Jews) and the People of the Injeel (Christians) were singled out, and Allaah the Most High knows best.

Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! You have nothing (as regards guidance) till you act according to the Taurât (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), and what has (now) been sent down to you from your Lord (the Qur’ân)." Verily, that which has been sent down to you (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) from your Lord increases in most of them (their) obstinate rebellion and disbelief. So be not sorrowful over the people who disbelieve. https://quran.com/5/68?translations=203

* Regarding the matter with the chicken, if it was intentional, I really don't know what would motivate someone to do that. I'm not a constitutional lawyer, but as far as I know, Trinidad is a country of laws, were there is freedom and safety to practice our religions. Indeed Allaah has said
"O My servants ! I have forbidden dhulm (oppression) for Myself, and I have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another…. (Hadeeth Qudsi)"

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » April 11th, 2023, 12:39 pm

bluefete wrote:

Priests are not supposed to be celibate. They are supposed to be married! But try telling the Pope that.

Went to a catholic school. I remember it was in Form 1 when I realized that some Christian priests marry, and some don't. I remember thinking how can you be a 'Father' if you were never a father, or preach about being a good husband if you never were one.. sigh.. Catholics will Catholic.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 11th, 2023, 1:19 pm

i think the idea is if u get married to have a family (which is the Catholic reason u get married, be fruitful & multiply) and u would be too busy taking care of them to be able to have time for an entire community like a priest would have responsibility for. and vice versa.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 11th, 2023, 1:41 pm

But they eh too busy to molest and abuse lil children ent?

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » April 11th, 2023, 2:06 pm

redmanjp wrote:i think the idea is if u get married to have a family (which is the Catholic reason u get married, be fruitful & multiply) and u would be too busy taking care of them to be able to have time for an entire community like a priest would have responsibility for. and vice versa.

I believe Peter was married and Paul mentions that deacons and bishops should be of good character and have one wife of good character as well (1Timothy 3). Not sure when the celibacy thing crept in

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 11th, 2023, 2:14 pm

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 11th, 2023, 6:29 pm

so is a boolar lama

how cud anybody in yuh right mind ask a lil boi to kiss u on yuh mouth then ask him to suck yuh tongue

wtmc, wa kinda forkery bu\\aman ting is dat .... is joke they said ? wa kinda nasty joke yuh making dey, nah man ... :soapbox:

how it now come out after 6 wks, like somebody conscious bother them to spill d beans .... lost all respect fuh him

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 11th, 2023, 7:09 pm

Like yuh never hear how much lil boys Sai Baba was raping and calling it magic.

Those cult worshippers are the worst... allyuh just read the Wikipedia article nah with all the pictures and incense they praying to.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 11th, 2023, 7:37 pm

Yea sai baba foundation pay off real plenty ppl who sai baba interfere with.

Damn pedophiles.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 15th, 2023, 9:06 am

https://www.yahoo.com/news/told-followe ... 32495.html

200 dead - 600 missing.

Andrew Higgins
Sun, May 14, 2023 at 10:46 AM AST

SHAKAHOLA, Kenya — Delirious from hunger, a believer who had brought his family to live with a Christian doomsday cult in a remote wilderness in southeastern Kenya sent a distraught text to his younger sister this month. While he begged her for help to escape, he was still in the grip of the preacher who had lured him there, promising salvation through death by starvation.

“Answer me quickly, because I don’t have much time. Sister, End Times is here and people are being crucified,” Solomon Muendo, a former street hawker, told his sister. “Repent so that you’re not left behind, Amen.”

Muendo, 35, has been living in the Shakahola Forest since 2021, when, like hundreds of other believers, he abandoned his home and moved there with his wife and two young children.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 23rd, 2023, 6:35 pm

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nation ... story.html

Around 450 Catholic clergy sexually abused nearly 2,000 children in Illinois, 4 times more than previously reported: AG
By Muri Assunção
New York Daily News
May 23, 2023 at 6:18 pm

The number of “Catholic clerics and brothers” who sexually assaulted children across all six dioceses in Illinois is far higher than what was previously reported by the church, a state investigation has found.

At least 451 clergy members abused at least 1,997 children in the state between 1950 and 2019, Attorney General Kwame Raoul said in a bombshell report released Tuesday. The figure is more than four times the 103 child sex abusers previously reported by church leaders.

The rampant abuse, most of which went unreported, was the result of decades of Catholic leadership decisions and policies that have “allowed known child sex abusers to hide, often in plain sight,” the 696-page report said.

While thanking those survivors who “bravely came forward to share their perspectives,” Raoul acknowledged that many abusers “will never see justice in a legal sense,” as the statute of limitations has expired in many cases.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 23rd, 2023, 6:42 pm

bluefete wrote:https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-illinois-catholic-clergy-sexual-abuse-investigation-20230523-khp3hzke5vgzpcj42n4iawjqom-story.html

Around 450 Catholic clergy sexually abused nearly 2,000 children in Illinois, 4 times more than previously reported: AG
By Muri Assunção
New York Daily News
May 23, 2023 at 6:18 pm

The number of “Catholic clerics and brothers” who sexually assaulted children across all six dioceses in Illinois is far higher than what was previously reported by the church, a state investigation has found.

At least 451 clergy members abused at least 1,997 children in the state between 1950 and 2019, Attorney General Kwame Raoul said in a bombshell report released Tuesday. The figure is more than four times the 103 child sex abusers previously reported by church leaders.

The rampant abuse, most of which went unreported, was the result of decades of Catholic leadership decisions and policies that have “allowed known child sex abusers to hide, often in plain sight,” the 696-page report said.

While thanking those survivors who “bravely came forward to share their perspectives,” Raoul acknowledged that many abusers “will never see justice in a legal sense,” as the statute of limitations has expired in many cases.

In New York, the Adult Survivors Act (the “ASA”) was passed because of issues just like these. The ASA re-opens the statute of limitations for sexual abuse claims in New York, even if the victim was an adult at the time of the abuse.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 23rd, 2023, 9:45 pm

^^ Very good. More states need to do that.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 1st, 2023, 1:57 pm

Nun's exhumed body shows no decay nearly four years after her death

People are flocking to a Missouri monastery after the exhumed body of a nun showed no signs of decay nearly four years after her death. As Matt Evans reports, some are calling it a miracle.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2023/05/27/exp-exhumed-nun-miracle-matt-evans-pkg-052701aseg2-cnni-us.cnn

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 1st, 2023, 3:06 pm

redmanjp wrote:Nun's exhumed body shows no decay nearly four years after her death

People are flocking to a Missouri monastery after the exhumed body of a nun showed no signs of decay nearly four years after her death. As Matt Evans reports, some are calling it a miracle.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2023/05/27/exp-exhumed-nun-miracle-matt-evans-pkg-052701aseg2-cnni-us.cnn

Church supports worship of dead people.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 1st, 2023, 4:28 pm

So the priests could get it on with little boys and the Vatican is happy with that but when the nuns get it on with ADULTS, the Vatican has a problem!

Nuns will ALWAYS be SUBSERVIENT to priests.
Good old power grab by the POPE and his HENCHMEN PRIESTS.

Vatican BACKS Texas bishop who accused Mother Superior of 'violating her vow of chastity with a priest': Holy See grants him 'full governing powers' over her convent after she challenged his authority in $1M lawsuit

A Texas bishop who accused the Mother Superior of a convent of committing adultery with a priest has gained key backing from the Vatican, after she filed a $1 million lawsuit challenging his authority.

Mother Superior Teresa Agnes Gerlach filed a lawsuit accusing Olson of overstepping his authority by storming into the Monastery of the Most Holy Trinity and 'interrogating' the nuns

In a decree on Wednesday, the Vatican granted Forth Worth Bishop Michael Olson 'full governing powers' over the Discalced Carmelite Nuns, a small religious order that runs a monastery in Arlington.

Last month, the nuns' leader, Mother Superior Teresa Agnes Gerlach, filed a lawsuit accusing Olson of overstepping his authority by storming into the Monastery of the Most Holy Trinity, 'interrogating' the nuns, and confiscating phones and other devices they use to run the convent.

In a decree on Wednesday, the Vatican granted Forth Worth Bishop Michael Olson 'full governing powers' over the Discalced Carmelite Nuns, a small religious order in Arlington

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... l#comments

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”