Forums

The Religion Discussion

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby timelapse » March 2nd, 2022, 6:42 am

migos23 wrote:There is archaelogical evidence for some of the Bible "stories", including the Great Flood. A copious amount of world history is recorded and accepted by many individuals. However, there seems to be inconsistencies on the amount of evidence needed to support various beliefs. What is the clear-cut evidence for the big bang? I have yet to be provided with evidence that something can be generated out of nothing, but I am not here to judge anyone's view or standpoint. Personally, i believe if you are looking for God, you will not find him in peer-related reviews. I have experienced situations in my life where I can attest for a fact that it was God(Jesus Christ, for me) 100% answering me, without question. I am not saying this to debate anyone, this is my personal experience and from what I have experienced, if you want a relationship with God, he can speak to you if you are willing to draw close to him and listen. However, I cannot say how or where a non-believer can find God; as every individual's situation is different, but I have seen God work in ways that I could never have imagined. If an individual wants to find God, genuinely try and you will.

Edit: A person cannot see WiFi signals, but if you use an electronic device correctly you can prove its existence to yourself; in the same way, learn how to use the bible effectively and you will be able to prove God's existence to yourself. The same way Wifi isn't forced on you, God never forces himself on anyone, it is your choice.
I myself have found God, but Christians will always seem to disagree because they have a monopoly on God.
I am a firm believer in the God of this universe and everything in it.The Adi yogi is my guide

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 2nd, 2022, 7:50 am

migos23 wrote:There is archaelogical evidence for some of the Bible "stories", including the Great Flood. A copious amount of world history is recorded and accepted by many individuals. However, there seems to be inconsistencies on the amount of evidence needed to support various beliefs. What is the clear-cut evidence for the big bang? I have yet to be provided with evidence that something can be generated out of nothing, but I am not here to judge anyone's view or standpoint. Personally, i believe if you are looking for God, you will not find him in peer-related reviews. I have experienced situations in my life where I can attest for a fact that it was God(Jesus Christ, for me) 100% answering me, without question. I am not saying this to debate anyone, this is my personal experience and from what I have experienced, if you want a relationship with God, he can speak to you if you are willing to draw close to him and listen. However, I cannot say how or where a non-believer can find God; as every individual's situation is different, but I have seen God work in ways that I could never have imagined. If an individual wants to find God, genuinely try and you will.

Edit: A person cannot see WiFi signals, but if you use an electronic device correctly you can prove its existence to yourself; in the same way, learn how to use the bible effectively and you will be able to prove God's existence to yourself. The same way Wifi isn't forced on you, God never forces himself on anyone, it is your choice.
You found God because you were gaslighted .

Again, there is no proof of the Bible stories.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 2nd, 2022, 7:50 am

timelapse wrote:

I myself have found God, but Christians will always seem to disagree because they have a monopoly on God.
I am a firm believer in the God of this universe and everything in it.The Adi yogi is my guide
Shiva bless you

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 2nd, 2022, 9:53 am

zoom rader wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Shiva bless you
Hara Hara Mahadev to you too bhai

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » March 2nd, 2022, 11:37 am

migos23 wrote:Personally, i believe if you are looking for God, you will not find him in peer-related reviews. I have experienced situations in my life where I can attest for a fact that it was God(Jesus Christ, for me) 100% answering me, without question. I am not saying this to debate anyone, this is my personal experience and from what I have experienced, if you want a relationship with God, he can speak to you if you are willing to draw close to him and listen.

Personal anecdotes are not evidence. Seeing a container vessel floating above the horizon does not mean boats can hang in mid air. If you don't understand how mirages work, you may believe you're seeing a boat floating over the horizon. This does not mean what you are seeing is real
Believing god is answering you is the most common form of delusion, and it's the hallmark of pure vanity and egotism
Why you, and not someone else of equal faith and conviction
What about those who say the same for Allah, Vishnu and FSM?

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » March 2nd, 2022, 11:43 am

migos23 wrote:There is archaelogical evidence for some of the Bible "stories", including the Great Flood. A copious amount of world history is recorded and accepted by many individuals. However, there seems to be inconsistencies on the amount of evidence needed to support various beliefs.

There is zero geological evidence for a global, biblical flood
There is evidence for cataclysmic localized flooding all over the world, such as the one in north america at the end of the last ice age, when a glacial barrier broke, causing a massive lake of meltwater behind it to flood a huge chunk of the continent

migos23 wrote:What is the clear-cut evidence for the big bang? I have yet to be provided with evidence that something can be generated out of nothing, .

Not because you can't understand a concept, or the scientific evidence to explain it, does it mean it's not real. It just means you don't understand it Fun fact: even a complete vacuum is not empty. Particles pop into, and out of existence randomly all thetime

migos23 wrote:Edit: A person cannot see WiFi signals, but if you use an electronic device correctly you can prove its existence to yourself; in the same way, learn how to use the bible effectively and you will be able to prove God's existence to yourself. The same way Wifi isn't forced on you, God never forces himself on anyone, it is your choice.

Existence of WIFI can be demonstrated scientifically and experiments can be conducted to validate its existence
god is unproven

bamfo_dennis
Sweet on this forum

Postby bamfo_dennis » March 2nd, 2022, 12:05 pm

so who lying? d man who kno everyting or d man who dunno nuthin?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 2nd, 2022, 12:23 pm

bamfo_dennis wrote:so who lying? d man who kno everyting or d man who dunno nuthin?

Usually the man who claims to "kno everything"

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » March 2nd, 2022, 12:31 pm

De Dragon wrote:
bamfo_dennis wrote:so who lying? d man who kno everyting or d man who dunno nuthin?

Usually the man who claims to "kno everything"

correct
ever notice how religious folk KNOWWWW their lord is REAL and their book is TRUTH?
Not saying there aren't scientists like that, but the basis of the scientific process is the need to question and challenge everything

bamfo_dennis
Sweet on this forum

Postby bamfo_dennis » March 2nd, 2022, 1:00 pm

migos23 wrote:Personally, i believe if you are looking for God, you will not find him in peer-related reviews. I have experienced situations in my life where I can attest for a fact that it was God(Jesus Christ, for me) 100% answering me, without question. I am not saying this to debate anyone, this is my personal experience and from what I have experienced, if you want a relationship with God, he can speak to you if you are willing to draw close to him and listen.

yuh lying

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 2nd, 2022, 1:18 pm

Religion is for people that have nutting to do.

one eye
3NE 2NR for life

Postby one eye » March 2nd, 2022, 9:15 pm

Zoom we did come from Africa however your timeline is wrong.

Username abducted & matr1x “Regret is a negative emotion that occurs when a person believes his or her past actions or behaviors, if changed, may have achieved a better outcome”. God could have easily changed the outcome, but it would contradict his word.

Username MG Man what about citing evidence for evolution from an evolutionist source?

Username Bad Dog Codex Sinaiticus, Codex Vaticanus, Codex Alexandrinus and Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus doesn’t have 15,000 differences between all of them simultaneously they have differences between themselves. If you are referring to the Textus Receptus that it’ s translated from then that’s fine.

Username migos23 there is clear-cut evidence for the big bang in cosmic microwave background radiation. You can find God in peer-related experiences with those anointed by God. You must discern whether it’s God’s spirit speaking or you are just talking to yourself causing you to hear what you want to hear. Most of the time it’s the latter.

Username timelapse did you really find God? I recall you calling him an idiot in a prior post.

Username MG Man ” Believing God is answering you is the most common form of delusion, and it's the hallmark of pure vanity and egotism.” I agree.

Why not someone of equal faith and conviction?

John 4:16 KJV - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

There is alot of evidence for a global flood. I have read through many papers disputing the flood and it’s mainly just attacking the claim that the Earth is 6000 years old.

They bring up the point where will the water from 40 days and 40 nights of rainfall go yet fail to take account of the evidence that the oceans are greatly deeper now than in the past.

The Earth is not 6000 years old but 3.5 billion years old. This is undisputable.

Genesis 1:1-2 KJV
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

I reiterate from a previous post

Everything you need to know is in Genesis.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 3rd, 2022, 2:37 pm

I called the 'God' that makes mistakes an idiot

Who really knows? Who will here proclaim it?
Whence was it produced? Whence is this creation?
Gods came afterwards, with the creation of this universe.
Who then knows whence it has arisen?

Whether God's will created it, or whether He was mute;
Perhaps it formed itself, or perhaps it did not;
Only He who is its overseer in highest heaven knows,
Only He knows, or perhaps He does not know.

—Rigveda 10.129

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » March 3rd, 2022, 11:24 pm

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 4th, 2022, 4:13 am

Usually the long winded posts with scriptures reeks of desperation, and a need more to convince yourself than others, because if you have your religious beliefs, and are unshakeable in your faith, wtf are you so worried about others opinion and beliefs?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 4th, 2022, 7:13 am

De Dragon wrote:Usually the long winded posts with scriptures reeks of desperation, and a need more to convince yourself than others, because if you have your religious beliefs, and are unshakeable in your faith, wtf are you so worried about others opinion and beliefs?
The threat of other gods makes some people's god weaker

bamfo_dennis
Sweet on this forum

Postby bamfo_dennis » March 4th, 2022, 12:47 pm

dis is god nobody can threaten he
sr3invew4ib27lrsa841.png

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » March 4th, 2022, 1:37 pm

Old testament or new , which better?

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » March 4th, 2022, 3:08 pm

Cantmis wrote:Old testament or new , which better?

depends on what nit needs to be picked

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » March 4th, 2022, 4:34 pm

zoom rader wrote:Religion is for people that have nutting to do.

...responding to bad-faith religious comments is for ppl who have nuffin' to do, innit..
(yes I see the irony... it's been a long week...)

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » March 4th, 2022, 4:38 pm

De Dragon wrote:Usually the long winded posts with scriptures reeks of desperation, and a need more to convince yourself than others, because if you have your religious beliefs, and are unshakeable in your faith, wtf are you so worried about others opinion and beliefs?

your car is slow and stupid.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 4th, 2022, 7:53 pm

FrankChag wrote:

You seem upset. Also you use of a larger font doesn't make you more of an authority on anything.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » March 5th, 2022, 7:28 pm

De Dragon wrote:
FrankChag wrote:

You seem upset. Also you use of a larger font doesn't make you more of an authority on anything.

Relax, I'm just making a point.
A man will forever have jealousy over his treasures.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 7th, 2022, 4:32 pm

Thank you Mero.My interests in spiritualism have been rekindled.May we both find the answers we seek

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 11th, 2022, 11:26 pm

FrankChag wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
FrankChag wrote:

Only if he's insecure.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » March 18th, 2022, 6:52 pm

De Dragon wrote:
FrankChag wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
FrankChag wrote:

Only if he's insecure.

Not correct. In fact, the giving of your 'self' in the defence of a precious thing (your car, your mother, your family...) is a noble, praiseworthy endeavour.

But certainly, the Religion is not in need of my protection, though I am in need of it.

Verily, We, it is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Qur’ân) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption)
https://quran.com/15/9?translations=203

Tamīm ad-Dāri (rA) reports that the Messenger of Allah ﷺ said, “This matter will certainly reach every place touched by the night and day. Allah will not leave a house of mud or [even] fur except that Allah will cause this religion to enter it, by which the honorable will be honored and the disgraceful will be disgraced. Allah will honor the honorable with Islam and he will disgrace the disgraceful with unbelief.” (Ahmad; authenticated by al-Albani)

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 21st, 2022, 2:18 pm

Hindu temple in a cave on a river bank .
IMG_20220320_095230.jpg
IMG-20220320-WA0027.jpg

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 21st, 2022, 2:20 pm

Might try to go back at some point and clear the bushes on the stairs
IMG_20220320_095007.jpg
IMG_20220320_095321.jpg

bamfo_dennis
Sweet on this forum

Postby bamfo_dennis » March 21st, 2022, 2:41 pm

:x :x :x

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » March 21st, 2022, 2:51 pm

Cantmis wrote:Old testament or new , which better?

Jesus gave 2 commandments : Love God, and Love everybody else - which summarize the 10 old ones so i guess the New Testament?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”