The | US Embassy | Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

R.P.J
Trinituner Peong

Re: The | US Embassy | Thread

Postby R.P.J » January 3rd, 2020, 9:31 pm

Question
After you full The DS160 Form I created the account to set up the payment do I have to print anything to carry to Scotia Bank?

Do I have to submit applications first an then pay?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 3rd, 2020, 9:33 pm

There is a form you need to print two copies of to carry in to Scotia . They keep one and stamp the next one when you pay.
R.P.J wrote:Question
After you full The DS160 Form I created the account to set up the payment do I have to print anything to carry to Scotia Bank?

Do I have to submit applications first an then pay?

R.P.J
Trinituner Peong

Postby R.P.J » January 15th, 2020, 8:23 pm

Ok Fellaz Had my interview today I must say the process was very smooth

Reached At 9 AM For my 9.30 Appointment the rain was drizzling but the reps was outside ensuring you form.the lime an checking the ds160 confirmation page. After a lil while I walked in the receptionist stuck a Sticker on my passport I join the line for the biometric five minutes after wall called to counter E for the interview. Questions was, Purpose of trip I said Vacation To New York, Have ever applied before, I said No. She asked were I work what I do an how much I get paid. Answer all that. While she check the computer. After a few minutes she said your Visa was approved handed me a paper Told her thanks an enjoy her day. Today alot of people was granted visas.
She did not ask for no documents from me.
So good luck on your next visit.

Make sure for people going, Dress Professional please. today had men an women dress like they going a boat ride an they children Walking up and down to get water by the cooler.

Smile and be courteous Good Morning how are you today.

Look at the officer in they eye dont gape and watch all over the place an be prepare to answer questions in a nice tone of voice.

So yeah that's was it.

Or an parking Kamwah has parking $6.00 per hour before 11 after 11 is 10.00 per hour but your vehicle safe.

I tip the guy ah extra $20.00

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » January 16th, 2020, 1:21 am

R.P.J wrote:Ok Fellaz Had my interview today I must say the process was very smooth

Reached At 9 AM For my 9.30 Appointment the rain was drizzling but the reps was outside ensuring you form.the lime an checking the ds160 confirmation page. After a lil while I walked in the receptionist stuck a Sticker on my passport I join the line for the biometric five minutes after wall called to counter E for the interview. Questions was, Purpose of trip I said Vacation To New York, Have ever applied before, I said No. She asked were I work what I do an how much I get paid. Answer all that. While she check the computer. After a few minutes she said your Visa was approved handed me a paper Told her thanks an enjoy her day. Today alot of people was granted visas.
She did not ask for no documents from me.
So good luck on your next visit.

Make sure for people going, Dress Professional please. today had men an women dress like they going a boat ride an they children Walking up and down to get water by the cooler.

Smile and be courteous Good Morning how are you today.

Look at the officer in they eye dont gape and watch all over the place an be prepare to answer questions in a nice tone of voice.

So yeah that's was it.

Or an parking Kamwah has parking $6.00 per hour before 11 after 11 is 10.00 per hour but your vehicle safe.

I tip the guy ah extra $20.00

I mean it’s either you a flight risk or not . Have to have some money and don’t be a single person who not working anywhere and borrowed money to say you have money in your account temporarily otherwise it’s blank time . Can anyone really say they have seen widespread blanking . You probably were going to get blanked anyway

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » January 16th, 2020, 10:03 am

do u have to be going spmwhere to get a visa or can one apply now if the intend to travel in december 2020

agent007
punchin NOS

The | US Embassy | Thread

Postby agent007 » January 16th, 2020, 10:05 am

It getting tougher to get visa now, wishing everyone all the best with their apps.
Last edited by agent007 on January 16th, 2020, 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 16th, 2020, 10:36 am

^^^ Bro I know lazy arse men with no job, liming on the block, don't own anything and they have Visas.

I also worked with guys on the estate in high paying jobs for 5 years plus and get blank.

The guys that got blank they took an European trip visa free after I advise them and they never looked backed. Some visit every year.

More than US out there

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » January 4th, 2022, 1:29 am

Almost 2 years later and with this whole Covid thing,how first time applicants and renewals looking?

TheBoostLord
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby TheBoostLord » January 9th, 2022, 3:13 am

supercharged turbo wrote:Almost 2 years later and with this whole Covid thing,how first time applicants and renewals looking?

My inlaws been trying to renew since August. Appointments keep getting cancelled (due to covid they say) so you have to choose new dates. Dates are booked up 2-3 months in advance so every time its gets cancelled your closest date is in about 3 months. On the embassy fb page im seeing comments from ppl that get cancel up to 8 times and who been waiting almost 2 years for an appointment. Its a mess. Student, migrant and emergency visas are being given priority then they deal with visitors. If you qualify to renew by mail then definitely do it, if not then get in line for the appointment stress and pray it works out.

SRASC
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby SRASC » February 27th, 2022, 9:03 pm

US Embassy resumes in-person visa interviews

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/us-emba ... DEQygr-6aI

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 28th, 2022, 10:08 pm

so even though they resume there would be a backlog of applicants to process?

TheBoostLord
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby TheBoostLord » March 1st, 2022, 1:23 am

redmanjp wrote:so even though they resume there would be a backlog of applicants to process?

Kind of. They kept cancelling appointments during covid so you would have to keep choosing new dates online about 3 months in advance. As of now all the appointments pre march have been cancelled and its now on a first come basis (whoever gets appointments first) but they only open up about 3 months at a time

Nexus
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Nexus » March 24th, 2022, 2:59 pm

Hey,
Anyone have an update of the kind of time it taking to get an appointment these days? My cousin want to do some internship program in May and don't have a visa and as me to help with the form. Somehow I feel it unlikely to get through in time, but I aint want to buss their bubble yet.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » March 24th, 2022, 4:27 pm

They still doing the auto renew thing where you just send in your current docs and they issue a new one?

TheBoostLord
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby TheBoostLord » March 25th, 2022, 2:59 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:They still doing the auto renew thing where you just send in your current docs and they issue a new one?

Its the same process as normal renewal. Once u get to the point to choose an appointment date, if you qualify, they give you the option to mail in.

team 394
Street 2NR

Postby team 394 » March 25th, 2022, 7:20 am

I took my form to Scotia I paid confirmed the pin went home and I noticed that the teller took for 1 application and not 2 as total on the form, What do I do next? I did not check the amount deducted nor the payment slip.

Arcmanov
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Arcmanov » March 30th, 2022, 5:25 pm

Visa payment question...

I get to the point on the site where you're asked to make the payment, but it's not allowing me to see the 'pay in cash' option. There are also no appointment dates available.

Is it that I'll only be able to pay when they make dates available?

team 394
Street 2NR

Postby team 394 » March 31st, 2022, 8:02 am

Arcmanov wrote:Visa payment question...

I get to the point on the site where you're asked to make the payment, but it's not allowing me to see the 'pay in cash' option. There are also no appointment dates available.

Check your email, a PIN (Payment Identification Number) will be sent to you of which you will have to make 2 copies and take to Scotia Bank to make payment,

team 394
Street 2NR

Postby team 394 » March 31st, 2022, 8:04 am

team 394 wrote:I took my form to Scotia I paid confirmed the pin went home and I noticed that the teller took for 1 application and not 2 as total on the form, What do I do next? I did not check the amount deducted nor the payment slip.

Problem solved. New pin was sent to take to bank.

Arcmanov
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Arcmanov » March 31st, 2022, 10:09 am

team 394 wrote:

Check your email, a PIN (Payment Identification Number) will be sent to you of which you will have to make 2 copies and take to Scotia Bank to make payment,
No such email.
I'll have to give their operators a call.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » March 31st, 2022, 10:22 am

Arcmanov wrote:
team 394 wrote:

No such email.
I'll have to give their operators a call.

Checked your spam folder ?

Arcmanov
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Arcmanov » April 2nd, 2022, 3:20 am

I did. Nothing.

I did in fact call the embassy.
Apparently, because there are no appointments available, applicants are not being allowed to proceed to the next step where that form is generated.
Also, applicants need to manually login and check every day for available dates as there will be no notifications to those already at this pending stage.

How's that for 'service'?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 27th, 2022, 1:07 pm

FB_IMG_1651075789633.jpg

SRASC
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby SRASC » April 27th, 2022, 1:09 pm

They would probably need some capital for that project…

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 27th, 2022, 1:14 pm

SRASC wrote:They would probably need some capital for that project…

News report today says they bought the country club

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » April 27th, 2022, 8:02 pm

De Dragon wrote:
SRASC wrote:They would probably need some capital for that project…

News report today says they bought the country club

they may build a building on that location and done .

so they have one avenue for all their functions.

good luck getting a park in maraval when visiting the embassy

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 27th, 2022, 8:33 pm

There are far better places in the world to visit and migrate to.

Why US?

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » April 28th, 2022, 5:00 pm

zoom rader wrote:There are far better places in the world to visit and migrate to.

Why US?
We only appear to hate on the US on fb cause of fake accounts and well cause we get denied but secretly most of us want to see:

1. Disney World
2. Hollywood
3. National Parks
4. Walmart and Ross
5. Nearly every single family in T&T have relatives living up there
6. NY more specifically Brooklyn and Bronx etc
7. Vegas
8. Yuh ain't truly go foreign if it ain't Miami or further.
9. Tickets to Houston, Miami, Orlando, Newark and JFK would be cheaper than Toronto and Gatwick etc.
10. It's easy to have fun in America but fun in London and Toronto harder and more expensive to come by

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 28th, 2022, 5:09 pm

we may be more akin to thinking of usa as fun aligned for us in the west due to familiarity
but when you go europe and realise that people not paranoid and full of themselves like yankees it is a whole diff thinking.
mind you nowhere is perfect.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » April 28th, 2022, 5:21 pm

agent007 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:There are far better places in the world to visit and migrate to.

Why US?
We only appear to hate on the US on fb cause of fake accounts and well cause we get denied but secretly most of us want to see:

1. Disney World
2. Hollywood
3. National Parks
4. Walmart and Ross
5. Nearly every single family in T&T have relatives living up there
6. NY more specifically Brooklyn and Bronx etc
7. Vegas
8. Yuh ain't truly go foreign if it ain't Miami or further.
9. Tickets to Houston, Miami, Orlando, Newark and JFK would be cheaper than Toronto and Gatwick etc.
10. It's easy to have fun in America but fun in London and Toronto harder and more expensive to come by

Ross is the US version of Rattans :D

Walmart is similar to Pricesmart .

After the trip is back in T&T eating doubles and curry !

Trinidad is the perfect place :D

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”