Forums

Day Traders - Forex Market

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

ase_tt
Ricer

Day Traders - Forex Market

Postby ase_tt » December 31st, 2009, 10:35 am

Is there anyone on tuner who does day trading?

What do u use?

I wanna start trying it..was using a demo trading application..but its too confusing...

and when u make money how do you get it in hand?

V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS

Postby V2NR 3.0 » December 31st, 2009, 12:46 pm

Im interested in this as well

Rainman
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rainman » December 31st, 2009, 1:02 pm

buy buy, sell sell............thas all i know :(

ase_tt
Ricer

Postby ase_tt » January 11th, 2010, 7:56 pm

bump!

Forex Trader

Re: Day Traders - Forex Market

Postby Forex Trader » January 11th, 2010, 8:39 pm

ase_tt wrote:Is there anyone on tuner who does day trading?

What do u use?

I wanna start trying it..was using a demo trading application..but its too confusing...

Good day,
Market Traders Institute is the world's oldest Forex educational company (est 1994) and has trained over 20,000 prople to become forex traders.

Without proper education, the Forex can be confusing, even overwhelming. Many companies offer charting software and trading platforms. However, few train you in how to become a forex trader.

MTI Caribbean offers the education that will make you a successful trader.

To quickly answer your questions, you need two types of software for trading. One is your charting software, where you can monitor the major currency pairs. These charts usually offer tools to help with your analysis.

Once you identify a trade, you need a trading platform program, where you actually execute your trades.

You get your money via money transfer from the broker to your account.

I hope this sheds some light.

You can also visit
http://mticaribbean.com/forex_contact_offers.html
and download some great information about trading the forex

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » January 11th, 2010, 9:02 pm

Forex Trader wrote:
ase_tt wrote:Is there anyone on tuner who does day trading?

What do u use?

Good day,
Market Traders Institute is the world's oldest Forex educational company (est 1994) and has trained over 20,000 prople to become forex traders.

Without proper education, the Forex can be confusing, even overwhelming. Many companies offer charting software and trading platforms. However, few train you in how to become a forex trader.

MTI Caribbean offers the education that will make you a successful trader.

To quickly answer your questions, you need two types of software for trading. One is your charting software, where you can monitor the major currency pairs. These charts usually offer tools to help with your analysis.

Once you identify a trade, you need a trading platform program, where you actually execute your trades.

You get your money via money transfer from the broker to your account.

I hope this sheds some light.

You can also visit
and download some great information about trading the forex
so the average joe can make money with this, whats the risk involved.
or should i visit the website?

Forex Trader

Postby Forex Trader » January 11th, 2010, 9:08 pm

Yes there are risks. However, MTI teaches you risk and equity management.
Trading the Forex demands personal discipline and the ability to take emotion out of the equation. The market can move for or against you, and we do not pretend that you cannot lose.

This is where education comes into play. Our training is intensive and demands effort and dedication, and yes, any average Joe who puts in the time and effort can make money trading the Forex.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 11th, 2010, 9:10 pm

so if you guys so good at training people why arent you doing it yourself and making a heap of money quietly instead of selling training ?

brams112
punchin NOS

Postby brams112 » January 11th, 2010, 9:10 pm

this sounding like a repost,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but not in trinidad is this currency trading a wise venture,,,,reason the us dollar is only valuable in trinidad,,,trading in this currency is a waste,,,look at channel 28 and see how the us dollar is traded against the other currencys in the world,then watch the us/can dollar exchange rate,then look at the bank rates see if it will make cents,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen:

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » January 11th, 2010, 9:14 pm

brams112 wrote:this sounding like a repost,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but not in trinidad is this currency trading a wise venture,,,,reason the us dollar is only valuable in trinidad,,,trading in this currency is a waste,,,look at channel 28 and see how the us dollar is traded against the other currencys in the world,then watch the us/can dollar exchange rate,then look at the bank rates see if it will make cents,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen:

yuh keyboard sticking orr,,,,,,

Forex Trader

Postby Forex Trader » January 11th, 2010, 9:19 pm

pugboy wrote:so if you guys so good at training people why arent you doing it yourself and making a heap of money quietly instead of selling training ?

why can't we do both?
For many people, money is not the only motivator

brams112 wrote:this sounding like a repost,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but not in trinidad is this currency trading a wise venture,,,,reason the us dollar is only valuable in trinidad,,,trading in this currency is a waste,,,look at channel 28 and see how the us dollar is traded against the other currencys in the world,then watch the us/can dollar exchange rate,then look at the bank rates see if it will make cents,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen:

You can sign up for the Free live seminar and see how it works. It is not a matter of buying US$ and waiting for it to appreciate in value. It is about trading one currency relative to another, not just USD

Also, it is possible to make money on a currency that is losing value against another by selling high and buying low....the same way if pugboy has a car to sell for 50k, I can offer it to you for 60k. You pay me 60k. I just sold your car high. Now I can pay pugboy 50k and I just made 10k without actually owning the car

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » January 11th, 2010, 9:37 pm

Forex Trader, = Varma?

ase_tt
Ricer

Postby ase_tt » January 11th, 2010, 9:58 pm

Rooki3 wrote:Forex Trader, = Varma?

^^^^
My thought exactly.....

but wait...i knew some of yur employees personally...yall asking sumn like 12,000 TTD for classes and an account with 1,000 US

BS!

i rather come on tuner and make a post...

besides,
yuh employees not even livin like deh makin money...i just sayin, if was working for yall and i had the kinda knowledge yall teachin....id be makin use of it

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » January 12th, 2010, 1:12 am

ase_tt, dat figure is about it, i was told by varma $3000. US, but i could of paid in parts

sharkman121
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sharkman121 » January 12th, 2010, 5:14 am

Interested in Forex trading a while now, i even did some research online but never really made a serious move towards it.

One of my major concerns would be the brokers involved, how do i know if i can fully trust a broker to conduct matters on my behalf. Id always feel in the back of my head that theyre trying somehow how outsmart me with their superior knowledge and experience.

Good thread ase_tt, knowlegde is power, knowledge kept to oneself is worthless.

kevin310
3NE 2NR for life

Postby kevin310 » January 12th, 2010, 6:23 am

My advice , start small
Open a micro account , 25us to start with. You will lose this 25us, trust me. But this is a good thing. After you made your bad trade , or get a margin call and lose it. Dont give up. Add another 100us to the account. Then start trading. Watch as many videos about forex as possible. Also there are many ebooks around. Do a torrent search for info. Look at fundamental announcements. They help.
Good luck. Dont give up. I lost about 300us before i started making....

kevin310
3NE 2NR for life

Postby kevin310 » January 12th, 2010, 6:31 am

oh an the 25us, the reason i said its a good thing. It wakes you up to the fact that you can and will make bad trades. And you will lose money sometimes. You would never make in every trade. The trick is , if u have a small stop loss , and a big limit. You can make 60% bad trades , and 40% good trades . And still make money.

Skanky
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Skanky » January 12th, 2010, 8:38 am

Forex Trader can you point me in the direction of some literature which gives the history of forex trading as well as some people who have made major riches trading forex.
I've read a lot about people making money in business and stocks but just curious to know who makes/made substantial money trading forex.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » January 12th, 2010, 8:41 am

People that sell these courses are making most of their money selling courses
those who cant do teach.

The facts are
The currency markets are there to be used by the large institutions/governments in order to hedge risk for what ever reason.

Therefore their people are the best in the world-talent follows money-ALWAYS.
And its a zero sum game-risk management is transfer of risk.And markets thrive on the uninformed.

So a course that last x weeks is going to give me the skills to compete successfully against the worlds best?
That works in the same way that once I get my Drivers License I could out drift Ken Block

With 15 years of experience in investment management,7of them on Wall Street I would tell anybody -forget this course-look to educate yourself in a discipline -Tech Analysis for eg and become proficient.

OR find a professional,be an informed client and stick to your profession.

Later

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » January 12th, 2010, 8:46 am

After all is said & done forex is really stable, i was amazed to see ppl like warren buffet trading on the forex, i used finexo, these days i seem to have no time, also i prefer the yen

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » January 12th, 2010, 8:50 am

Redman wrote:People that sell these courses are making most of their money selling courses
those who cant do teach.

The facts are
The currency markets are there to be used by the large institutions/governments in order to hedge risk for what ever reason.

Therefore their people are the best in the world-talent follows money-ALWAYS.
And its a zero sum game-risk management is transfer of risk.And markets thrive on the uninformed.

So a course that last x weeks is going to give me the skills to compete successfully against the worlds best?
That works in the same way that once I get my Drivers License I could out drift Ken Block

With 15 years of experience in investment management,7of them on Wall Street I would tell anybody -forget this course-look to educate yourself in a discipline -Tech Analysis for eg and become proficient.

OR find a professional,be an informed client and stick to your profession.

Later

Agreed, i got my lil bit of education from youtube & the lady who always called me from finexo, i started with $200 US, in less that 2 days it turned to $ 722.22US.....................you know i sell all one time :twisted:, but there are fees, finexo take like 3 % & FCB also take a cut for wire transfer(sum like dat)

Bezman
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Bezman » January 12th, 2010, 9:05 am

my friends dad is a day trader, NOT in foreign exchange but stocks. and makes ridiculous money.. he makes his money off volume. I was personally there about 15 years ago when he lost a couple million US. but he has bounced back better than ever, this as a job takes balls and lots of money..

but watching him you would want to do it, he walks around in a robe all day and has money to burn.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » January 12th, 2010, 9:08 am

Yep
And I turned 30,000 into 900,000 for clients in 1 year trading QCOM options-but it probably will never happen again.

A stopped clock is right twice a day

These guys use the 10 examples that worked ignoring the 90 that didnt.
At the end of the day a track record needs a long term positive bias- not 1 time events.

FOREX is not an easy way to make money.THERE IS NO SUCH THING
Anybody that represents otherwise selling snake oil.

Later

Skanky
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Skanky » January 12th, 2010, 9:46 am

Redman I agree with what you saying 100% except for the tech analysis.

Tech analysis not any better than trading forex...its still you against all these flash traders and the best in the world making money on some small spread.Both to me have the odds stacked heavily against you.Gimme good old fashioned fundamental analysis and value investing rather than trading anyday.

I'd rather get rich slowly, investing, than get poor fast, trading.

Forex Trader

Postby Forex Trader » January 12th, 2010, 9:50 am

Guys,
Anyone can Google FOREX and MTI and see what the internet has to say.
MTI has a free download here:

As for making money, this is NOT a 'get rich quick scheme'
We provide the training and set you off in the right direction. Not every person who invests in the education is successful. You get out of it what you put in, and it is definitely NOT for everyone.

As for us at the office, obviously the newer guys will not be 'making millions' off the bat. Again it takes practice and experience to really become a successful trader. And yes you can make costly mistakes, which is why MTI offers demo accounts to practisce with while you are learning.

Our package is not just DVDs to watch and make you a miraculous trader. Clients have access to online resouncres including tutorials, live streaming video sessions with professional traders, chat rooms and video archives, plus telephone support. MTI invests a lot into educational support because it is a continual learning process.

Sharkman, regarding brokers, MTI has its own broker, which it will stand by, but there are other brokers out there. Your best option for choosing a broker is to do as much research as possible.
Redman you are not 'competing against the world's best'
Speculators such as ourselves account for only 2% of all Forex trade. We cannot influence the Forex. We analyse trends and trade the fluctuations as they come.

Again MTI offers 2 hour free sessions every week, so you guys can come in and see for yourself, as well as ask questions.

PS I am not Varma :wink:

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » January 12th, 2010, 11:11 am

Skanky wrote:Redman I agree with what you saying 100% except for the tech analysis.

Tech analysis not any better than trading forex...its still you against all these flash traders and the best in the world making money on some small spread.Both to me have the odds stacked heavily against you.Gimme good old fashioned fundamental analysis and value investing rather than trading anyday.

I'd rather get rich slowly, investing, than get poor fast, trading.

The point was that forex,options,futures,stocks are all markets that move given certain inputs-and learning the inputs and correlate the outcome that institutional traders-that trade for banks spend a lifetime trying to perfect.

F/A tells you what to buy,T/a helps with when.When used together you have a great start
The truth is that you need to KNOW SOMETHING BEYOND A 2 WEEK COURSE.
A market is an argument- so find what works for you and perfect your art.

But You and I in the same boat.

Redman you are not 'competing against the world's best'-
Speculators such as ourselves account for only 2% of all Forex trade. We cannot influence the Forex. We analyse trends and trade the fluctuations as they come.

So there is a next forex market that MTI set up-like a kiddie pool??

While you might not move volumes you take signals from the institutional action -ergo you're using their actions to inform yours.
So if YOU figure you aint competing then I have sea front property in Chaguanas for you to buy.

Guys-I strongly recommend buying the Market Wizards series by Jack Schwager.

Read those books-see what it takes to become proficient. FROM PEOPLE THAT CAN TRADE FOR A LIVING-not teach.

Later

Forex Trader

Postby Forex Trader » January 12th, 2010, 12:15 pm

MTI was founded by a trader, for traders.
All they guys who run the online webinars and mentorship workshops are traders. Again, don't take my word for anything. Do your homework and make an informed decision. The weekly seminars are free, and run for two hors from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. Anyone who is interested in learning more can sign up and attend
www.mticaribbean.com

and click below for the free book download

Forex Trader

Postby Forex Trader » January 12th, 2010, 12:15 pm

http://mticaribbean.com/jared_martinez_bio.html

Jared F. Martinez is a Trader, Author, Educator, Market Analyst, Entrepreneur, Founder, President and CEO of Market Traders Institute, Inc. (MTI Inc) Jared established this worldwide organization in 1994 with Head Quarters based in Lake Mary, Florida, USA. MTI Inc is the leader in Forex Education and has trained to date over 10,000 Traders worldwide. Jared is well-known and highly respected in all areas of Trading. He is the Author of “The 10 Keys to Successful Tradingâ€

ase_tt
Ricer

Postby ase_tt » January 12th, 2010, 12:42 pm

sinister_15 wrote:My advice , start small
Open a micro account , 25us to start with. You will lose this 25us, trust me. But this is a good thing. After you made your bad trade , or get a margin call and lose it. Dont give up. Add another 100us to the account. Then start trading. Watch as many videos about forex as possible. Also there are many ebooks around. Do a torrent search for info. Look at fundamental announcements. They help.
Good luck. Dont give up. I lost about 300us before i started making....

So u are a day trader am i right? and u have learned by trial and error....

so what software do u use to monitor and trade currencies?
and do u have a broker? how do u get the money u made?

aidan
30 pounds of Boost

Postby aidan » January 13th, 2010, 12:55 am

You all offer daily trading signals? Like what trades could be profitably made?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”