Forums

*****The OFFICIAL Corruption Thread*****

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: *****The OFFICIAL Corruption Thread*****

Postby Rory Phoulorie » March 20th, 2017, 6:02 am

Time to bump up this thread. PNM doing real foolishness, actually, picking up the baton where the UNC left it in 2015.

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » March 20th, 2017, 6:51 am

De Dragon wrote:
Rory Phoulorie wrote:Let us bump this thread up for the article that Guardian is supposed to publish tomorrow. AG said on news tonight that he received reports on corruption in EFCL. So why didn't he act on it? The Guardian article is only the tip of the iceberg of corruption at EFCL.

The honorable prime minister has to be a fool to put Arnold Piggott at the helm of EFCL knowing fully well what an embarrassment he has been to the country.

The Honourable PM has been a fool on many occasions prior with some of his appointments.

the Honorable PM is not a fool he is just a puppet and he has no choices in some of these matters. if he had hair on his head you would see all the grays showing.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 21st, 2017, 11:23 pm

hong kong phooey wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Rory Phoulorie wrote:Let us bump this thread up for the article that Guardian is supposed to publish tomorrow. AG said on news tonight that he received reports on corruption in EFCL. So why didn't he act on it? The Guardian article is only the tip of the iceberg of corruption at EFCL.

The honorable prime minister has to be a fool to put Arnold Piggott at the helm of EFCL knowing fully well what an embarrassment he has been to the country.

The Honourable PM has been a fool on many occasions prior with some of his appointments.

the Honorable PM is not a fool he is just a puppet and he has no choices in some of these matters. if he had hair on his head you would see all the grays showing.

Which is probably why he gets on so dotish.

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » April 11th, 2017, 11:38 pm

Which is you claim to be so educated and then condemn PNM bobol but condoned it of your own party ent?

GixxerMan
Sweet on this forum

Postby GixxerMan » April 17th, 2017, 2:39 pm

De Dragon wrote:
hong kong phooey wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Which is probably why he gets on so dotish.

So what you are saying in essence is, the goodly Dr. Keith Christopher Rowley has a Syrian hand lodged permanently in his rectum?...

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » April 18th, 2017, 7:00 am

So in addition to the corruption that is ongoing under the PNM at Enabling and Fostering Corruption Limited, the PP stooges who the PNM thought by not getting rid of would instead do their own bidding (because of the corruption evidence that the PNM has against them), are still giving out taxpayers money freely to PP contractors. I know the PNM were stupid, but I did not think that they were that stupid.

All kind of audit was done when the PNM came into power and reports were prepared, but nothing has been done to root out the corruption. The Attorney General has all the evidence he needs to deal with the corruption at Enabling and Fostering Corruption Limited, but he is doing absolutely nothing.

I have my court clothes pressed and ready.

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby dude2014 » April 19th, 2017, 9:40 am

Nah have courts clothes but UNC is the PNM 'Bee" Team. Doh like it? Get to hell out "Eric Eustace Williams"

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 19th, 2017, 10:18 am

Rory Phoulorie wrote:So in addition to the corruption that is ongoing under the PNM at Enabling and Fostering Corruption Limited, the PP stooges who the PNM thought by not getting rid of would instead do their own bidding (because of the corruption evidence that the PNM has against them), are still giving out taxpayers money freely to PP contractors. I know the PNM were stupid, but I did not think that they were that stupid.

All kind of audit was done when the PNM came into power and reports were prepared, but nothing has been done to root out the corruption. The Attorney General has all the evidence he needs to deal with the corruption at Enabling and Fostering Corruption Limited, but he is doing absolutely nothing.

Same at Petrotrin.
PNM fighting the next election so they waiting to get nearer to that time so these issues will still be live and unresolved?

If you clean house to early the unc will have time to regroup and get a new slate.

I'm just speculating as to why nothing is being done.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 20th, 2017, 12:20 pm

desifemlove wrote:Which is you claim to be so educated and then condemn PNM bobol but condoned it of your own party ent?

Ollour hearing something..... :?
Oh, it's just 10 word, 6.30 femmy at it again, nevermind.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 20th, 2017, 1:15 pm

Rory Phoulorie wrote:So in addition to the corruption that is ongoing under the PNM at Enabling and Fostering Corruption Limited, the PP stooges who the PNM thought by not getting rid of would instead do their own bidding (because of the corruption evidence that the PNM has against them), are still giving out taxpayers money freely to PP contractors. I know the PNM were stupid, but I did not think that they were that stupid.

PREACH!

Not saying that PP ministers and financiers were innocent, but all kinda firing and audits went on after elections but still nobody make a jail. If any cases are currently in court, more than likely it will fall thru because a process wasn't followed. For example, very high chance Jearlean John will win against the HDC for her firing.

In terms of elections, theory is that Rowley and co holding back on a lot of wealth and making unpopular decisions. We are not as badly off as we think. Then about a year from elections, a lot of wealth will be released where he would claim that the "economic management of his government is paying off and the economy is recovering" aka PNM save the country. People will forget what happened in the previous 4 years and vote dem right back in. This theory is left to be seen.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 20th, 2017, 3:13 pm

The_Honourable wrote:

PREACH!

Not saying that PP ministers and financiers were innocent, but all kinda firing and audits went on after elections but still nobody make a jail. If any cases are currently in court, more than likely it will fall thru because a process wasn't followed. For example, very high chance Jearlean John will win against the HDC for her firing.

In terms of elections, theory is that Rowley and co holding back on a lot of wealth and making unpopular decisions. We are not as badly off as we think. Then about a year from elections, a lot of wealth will be released where he would claim that the "economic management of his government is paying off and the economy is recovering" aka PNM save the country. People will forget what happened in the previous 4 years and vote dem right back in. This theory is left to be seen.

Methinks you give Scarfy and his mob too much credit. I think they are just incompetent and clueless as to how to manage an economy with a reduced revenue stream, and siphon off their/financiers shares at the same time.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » April 22nd, 2017, 5:34 am

De Dragon wrote:
desifemlove wrote:Which is you claim to be so educated and then condemn PNM bobol but condoned it of your own party ent?

Ollour hearing something..... :?
Oh, it's just 10 word, 6.30 femmy at it again, nevermind.

Yep, cos you're a UNC who perpetuates the current system.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 24th, 2017, 10:02 pm

ohh papa yo...

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 25th, 2017, 5:41 am

a brief history of tobago seabridge vessels

one boat that missing is the fast ferry that the Chin Lee's operated for a short while

http://ttwhistleblower.com/sea-bridge-p ... ing-ships/

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » April 25th, 2017, 6:05 am

:| So the Government requesting tenders for the extension of the Churchill-Roosevelt Highway to Manzanilla, yet they do not have the Certificate of Environmental Clearance in place. So you going to award a contract and the contractor cannot move a grain of soil because the CEC is not in place? What's that one Honourable Minister? Which contractor going to be allowed to claim for delays before he even move a piece of equipment on site?

This PNM government not so smart with the corruption as the UNC. Even under the PNM, the UNC people still collecting a boatload of money.

Where the PNM apologists? Who is the PNM equivalent of UML on this site?

Mark!

Postby Mark! » April 25th, 2017, 6:31 am

Rory Phoulorie wrote::| So the Government requesting tenders for the extension of the Churchill-Roosevelt Highway to Manzanilla, yet they do not have the Certificate of Environmental Clearance in place. So you going to award a contract and the contractor cannot move a grain of soil because the CEC is not in place? What's that one Honourable Minister? Which contractor going to be allowed to claim for delays before he even move a piece of equipment on site?

This PNM government not so smart with the corruption as the UNC. Even under the PNM, the UNC people still collecting a boatload of money.

CEC... Them not studying one MC

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 25th, 2017, 9:19 am

Rory Phoulorie wrote::| So the Government requesting tenders for the extension of the Churchill-Roosevelt Highway to Manzanilla, yet they do not have the Certificate of Environmental Clearance in place. So you going to award a contract and the contractor cannot move a grain of soil because the CEC is not in place? What's that one Honourable Minister? Which contractor going to be allowed to claim for delays before he even move a piece of equipment on site?

Maybe they bringing back Hart. He's a man never business with CEC.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » April 25th, 2017, 9:57 am

Support local hire Carlos John

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 25th, 2017, 10:11 am

eliteauto wrote:Support local hire Carlos John

Eden Shand frowns on your suggestion!!!!

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (15.61 KiB) Viewed 3253 times

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » May 2nd, 2017, 5:50 pm

This is the EFCL memo that Anthony "the best Woodman" Garcia says was withdrawn, but actually was never retracted.

Funny thing, EFCL management saying they have diminishing income, yet a short period of time before the memo was issued, EFCL management gave some former UNC stooges, who are now PNM stooges, some big salary increases. No money coming in and yet certain people who are now doing the bidding of the PNM were given salary increases?

Somebody needs to get an axe and chop down Anthony Garcia and EFCL. Too much corruption going on in there.
Attachments
DOC-20170428-WA0001_Page_1.jpg
DOC-20170428-WA0001_Page_2.jpg

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » May 2nd, 2017, 5:53 pm

Even the PNM die hards who in the know kicking up a fuss about the shenanigans at EFCL.
Attachments
IMG-20170502-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20170502-WA0002.jpg

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » May 2nd, 2017, 5:57 pm

A request was made under the Freedom of Information Act to EFCL for information on tenders received and contracts awarded to the No. 72 contractor. Let's see if EFCL provides the correct data requested on the No. 72 contractor, or if they would ratch up something to give to the organisation requesting the information.

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » May 2nd, 2017, 5:58 pm

Where are the TriniTuner PNM stooges?

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » May 2nd, 2017, 6:02 pm

I hear they have a fella in NIDCO called the "$60,000 man". He selling engineer's estimates for $60,000 to contractors who bidding on projects. The contractors would know what the estimated cost of the projects are so that their bids could be very close and not get thrown out for being too high or too low.

I guess for unscrupulous contractors, $60,000 is a small investment to make for improving your odds of getting hundreds of million dollars contracts.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 2nd, 2017, 6:36 pm

Rory Phoulorie wrote:Where are the TriniTuner PNM stooges?

Well eliteauto still here, habit 7 moved into his new HDC house don't know where rafri is

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » May 2nd, 2017, 6:53 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Rory Phoulorie wrote:Where are the TriniTuner PNM stooges?

Well eliteauto still here, habit 7 moved into his new HDC house don't know where rafri is

Habit get he house already? He prob take one in south. I still waiting for construction to finish on the set we were promised. It was earmarked for UNC ppl but WTN 8-)

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 2nd, 2017, 8:35 pm

No 72 contractor lol

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » June 2nd, 2017, 7:21 am

So when is the PNM going to close down EFCL? Every day they in the newspapers. Like former minister Arnold PIGgott have some files on the current PNM administration that allows him to run EFCL as his own personal business instead of as a State owned enterprise.

Funny how Tim Gopeesingh calling for the audit findings to be made public. Like he want to see how many times his name get called in it for all the foolishness and corruption he oversaw under the last administration (I have my court clothes pressed and ready).

I really don't know how stupid Colm Imbert thinks the population is. He is saying that an audit of EFCL is currently in progress. The audit of EFCL is done and the AG has the report. So why say that?

Anyway, look out for EFCL making newspapers again quite soon, probably this Sunday.

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » June 2nd, 2017, 7:23 am

So the secretary of the tenders committee at NIDCO get the axe because of the tender fiasco with the Godineau River bridge.

Monkey Man
Riding on 18's

Postby Monkey Man » June 2nd, 2017, 7:26 am

Rory Phoulorie wrote:I really don't know how stupid Colm Imbert thinks the population is.

boy he jes think we is dumb Indo Trini and cre. you is come into contact with smart man like he ona daily.
he is jus one that get a bligh and reach in some power.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”