TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

3ne2nr Hunters

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

kstt
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1280
Joined: February 3rd, 2013, 10:27 pm

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby kstt » July 7th, 2019, 8:13 am


User avatar
hong kong phooey
punchin NOS
Posts: 2956
Joined: July 10th, 2006, 8:37 am
Location: ah lorse

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby hong kong phooey » July 8th, 2019, 10:54 am

you cannot get a permit to keep those turtles
its illegal
so the man who make the video lie about our honorable minister. They should arrest him for trying to tarnish the minister reputation.

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 27808
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 12th, 2019, 8:23 am

Sins yuh see how they wicked :lol:
Attachments
IMG-20190912-WA0026.jpg

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8142
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby 88sins » September 12th, 2019, 11:02 am

:lol: yuh know how dey does do d ting

all now yuh go see dem all over d place sprawl off, but come 01/10 it eh have none ah dat.
buh he lil small, so he go get a pass.

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8142
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby 88sins » September 25th, 2019, 9:07 am

6 days to go
gear prepped, locations scouted & spots chosen, scaffolds built, feedings set, weapon zeroed, blades & teeth sharpened.


dis season ah planning on eating like a super predator.

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14692
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby Phone Surgeon » September 25th, 2019, 9:51 am

yuh want some caiman to eat?

have endless in my ponds

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8142
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby 88sins » September 25th, 2019, 10:40 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:yuh want some caiman to eat?

have endless in my ponds

I eh fraid dat. need some info though, will pm you.

User avatar
ryan99tt
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2576
Joined: June 12th, 2005, 12:28 am
Location: Where the fish are!!!

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby ryan99tt » September 25th, 2019, 12:22 pm

Anyone know if firearm training institute (tawfiq) get the new shipment of guns yet or has ah eta on that?

User avatar
TurboSingh12
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1253
Joined: November 24th, 2014, 9:24 am
Location: Japan

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby TurboSingh12 » September 26th, 2019, 9:55 am

Curious how Capybara will taste...

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8142
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby 88sins » September 26th, 2019, 10:25 am

TurboSingh12 wrote:Curious how Capybara will taste...

delicious, but imho not suited best for curry. better for a stew or curry stew, perfect for bbq or roasting. I eh try it fry yet, buy when I do I go let allyuh know.
the trick to getting good meat (from any animal) is as much in the killing of the animal as it is in the preparation of the meat for the pot

Wolla
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 207
Joined: November 27th, 2006, 9:31 pm
Location: West

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby Wolla » October 2nd, 2019, 7:21 pm

Two days into the hunting season, hope everyone got their permits and is having a good time in the forest. I haven't gone yet, hoping for this weekend. Just wanted to wish everyone an enjoyable and safe season. And please try to be conservative, save some for next season.

Happy hunting.

User avatar
ryan99tt
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2576
Joined: June 12th, 2005, 12:28 am
Location: Where the fish are!!!

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby ryan99tt » October 2nd, 2019, 8:27 pm

Anyone have a contact for the firearms dealer down otaheite?

User avatar
Hyperion
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1317
Joined: July 22nd, 2013, 3:36 pm
Location: 27° 59' 18'' N; 86° 55' 31'' E

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby Hyperion » October 3rd, 2019, 6:35 am

ryan99tt wrote:Anyone have a contact for the firearms dealer down otaheite?
Attachments
aqui.JPG

User avatar
ryan99tt
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2576
Joined: June 12th, 2005, 12:28 am
Location: Where the fish are!!!

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby ryan99tt » October 3rd, 2019, 9:24 am

Hyperion wrote:
ryan99tt wrote:Anyone have a contact for the firearms dealer down otaheite?

Thanks bro...

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8142
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby 88sins » October 3rd, 2019, 9:55 am

be observant in d bush fellas, keep an eye open for traps set by thoughtless persons.
If you know you can safely do so, feel free to disable and destroy them. Mash up everything, disassemble & scatter the mechanism, empty the shell & chop the brass & pitch it away, cut up the line.


If you can do that, and actually do it, you will save a life, not only your own, but maybe someone you know, and at least the life of an animal that would have fallen victim to a trap set by a worthless, reckless, lazy fool that don't have the belly to hunt like everybody else.
fair chase laws appply here.



Good luck, stay safe

Wolla
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 207
Joined: November 27th, 2006, 9:31 pm
Location: West

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby Wolla » October 3rd, 2019, 5:40 pm

Well said. Those persons are poachers not hunters.

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15548
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby De Dragon » October 3rd, 2019, 6:26 pm

Wolla wrote:Well said. Those persons are poachers not hunters.

But suppose iz de animals dem self setting traps :lol:

User avatar
Hyperion
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1317
Joined: July 22nd, 2013, 3:36 pm
Location: 27° 59' 18'' N; 86° 55' 31'' E

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby Hyperion » October 3rd, 2019, 6:30 pm

88sins wrote:be observant in d bush fellas, keep an eye open for traps set by thoughtless persons.
If you know you can safely do so, feel free to disable and destroy them. Mash up everything, disassemble & scatter the mechanism, empty the shell & chop the brass & pitch it away, cut up the line.


If you can do that, and actually do it, you will save a life, not only your own, but maybe someone you know, and at least the life of an animal that would have fallen victim to a trap set by a worthless, reckless, lazy fool that don't have the belly to hunt like everybody else.
fair chase laws appply here.



Good luck, stay safe


This is my biggest concern in the bush, more than any snake or wildlife.

User avatar
Rovin
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6179
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: Heart of Chaguanas ...

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby Rovin » October 8th, 2019, 6:48 pm

i not a hunter but i jes posting a video that falls in allyuh garden .... :|


User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8142
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby 88sins » October 9th, 2019, 6:09 am

he hadda find a way to shut he dotish arse before he swallow his foot.

Most ppl that into wild meat know long time that meat coming in from Guyana and surinam and Venezuela years now.

Now he arguing fo ppl to be allowed to import wild meat, and saying that with a strict ban on the sale and importation of wild meat the consuming public will suffer? no, is just that all that like wid meat and want it badly enough will have to do like hunters and buy their permits and go in the bush and get it themselves. Permits are available for everyone. and anyone can get into lawful hunting. it will promote healthy living whereby instead of lazy greedy people sitting on their arses and waiting for nice things to come to them in a plate will have to get active if they really want it.
he arguing that only hunters would benefit from a strict ban on sales and imports, selling a gouti for $500, and that is a outright lie and he is a blatant ass and he knows it. with a ban on sales hunters cannot sell game either. besides, true hunters hunt for subsistence, we eat what we harvest and share meals with our families and close friends. for 99.99'% of true hunters selling meat ain't an option. we faster give it to our ppl rather than sell it.

the only ppl that will suffer from a ban on the sale and importation is ppl like him that buying illegally imported animals and animals that are killed by poachers, because he conveniently neglected to mention that it have men that take animals from the forest during the closed season and stockpile in freezers to bring and sell to his kind in bulk as soon as October 1st hits, & that those same fellas doing this are usually the ones that setting trap guns in the bush that could kill ppl.

as per the import aspect, not a good idea at all. some imported animals can carry zoonotic diseases that can jump from animals to humans. how he plan to prevent this? also, the condition some imported animal carcasses does reach here in, it not fit for human consumption. And allowing importation will not stop unscrupulous people from selling that to the public.


he just ram pack full of bs.
what's needed is a strict ban on all sales and all importation, the implementation of bag limits, and longer prison sentences (say 10-15 years with hard labor) for poachers and those found importing and selling illegally.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 16879
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby pugboy » October 9th, 2019, 6:16 am

man backpedalling now lol

somebody need to do a compilation of all his past videos where he does claim "local wild meat"

User avatar
death365
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1030
Joined: June 24th, 2013, 2:30 pm
Location: San Juan

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby death365 » October 9th, 2019, 9:47 am

Opposite martime mall ... on the river bank


Go forth an get it
20191009_083345.jpeg

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 27808
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 9th, 2019, 6:41 pm

That young...wait till it brown

screwbash
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1606
Joined: April 19th, 2011, 10:03 pm

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby screwbash » October 14th, 2019, 12:58 pm

88sins wrote:he hadda find a way to shut he dotish arse before he swallow his foot.

Most ppl that into wild meat know long time that meat coming in from Guyana and surinam and Venezuela years now.

Now he arguing fo ppl to be allowed to import wild meat, and saying that with a strict ban on the sale and importation of wild meat the consuming public will suffer? no, is just that all that like wid meat and want it badly enough will have to do like hunters and buy their permits and go in the bush and get it themselves. Permits are available for everyone. and anyone can get into lawful hunting. it will promote healthy living whereby instead of lazy greedy people sitting on their arses and waiting for nice things to come to them in a plate will have to get active if they really want it.
he arguing that only hunters would benefit from a strict ban on sales and imports, selling a gouti for $500, and that is a outright lie and he is a blatant ass and he knows it. with a ban on sales hunters cannot sell game either. besides, true hunters hunt for subsistence, we eat what we harvest and share meals with our families and close friends. for 99.99'% of true hunters selling meat ain't an option. we faster give it to our ppl rather than sell it.

the only ppl that will suffer from a ban on the sale and importation is ppl like him that buying illegally imported animals and animals that are killed by poachers, because he conveniently neglected to mention that it have men that take animals from the forest during the closed season and stockpile in freezers to bring and sell to his kind in bulk as soon as October 1st hits, & that those same fellas doing this are usually the ones that setting trap guns in the bush that could kill ppl.

as per the import aspect, not a good idea at all. some imported animals can carry zoonotic diseases that can jump from animals to humans. how he plan to prevent this? also, the condition some imported animal carcasses does reach here in, it not fit for human consumption. And allowing importation will not stop unscrupulous people from selling that to the public.


he just ram pack full of bs.
what's needed is a strict ban on all sales and all importation, the implementation of bag limits, and longer prison sentences (say 10-15 years with hard labor) for poachers and those found importing and selling illegally.

no what we need is to ban the hunting 100% for 20 years an open the market to breeding of the wild meat. let the hunters or farmers get training etc to setup breeding farms an the ministry acquire male and female of gouti, lappe,manicoo, iguana etc and we breed for sale just like chicken goat and rabbit. the price would drop, the meat might be a better quality as the farm animals eating better food. we could export to earn us$. dat arse from masters saying people who against the hunting shouldnt eat meat but is not the eating of the animal people against it is the hunting itself.

User avatar
SMc
punchin NOS
Posts: 3525
Joined: September 18th, 2003, 4:12 pm
Location: reading the forum rules...

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby SMc » October 14th, 2019, 1:19 pm

screwbash wrote:
no what we need is to ban the hunting 100% for 20 years an open the market to breeding of the wild meat. let the hunters or farmers get training etc to setup breeding farms an the ministry acquire male and female of gouti, lappe,manicoo, iguana etc and we breed for sale just like chicken goat and rabbit. the price would drop, the meat might be a better quality as the farm animals eating better food. we could export to earn us$. dat arse from masters saying people who against the hunting shouldnt eat meat but is not the eating of the animal people against it is the hunting itself.


Honest question- what country you looking to export our 'exotic meats' to? I cant think of one country whose population has the same insatiable need eat wild/unmanaged animals as T&T-> even if you looking to export to the T&T residents in other countries... without any kinda certification (eg USDA approval) the meat wont be allowed in.

Also why would farmed animals be eating better food than they find out in the bush?

User avatar
maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7677
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 10:47 am
Location: ᑐᑌᑎᕮ

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby maj. tom » October 14th, 2019, 2:33 pm

No way you can export wild meat. Wild meat is probably where most zoonoses were transferred to humans in Central and West Africa in our past evolution. We certainly know that variants and mutations of Ebola and HIV started that way by humans eating wild meat from other species' diseased populations. Wild meat that was not suitably prepared to today's pathogen-killing standards. Hepatitis virus is known to be transferred in SE Asia from that tradition of drinking raw snake blood and eating its heart and gall bladder.

User avatar
Rovin
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6179
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: Heart of Chaguanas ...

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby Rovin » October 14th, 2019, 2:43 pm

because we eat anything here doesnt mean others in 4rin wud want it too

look at iguana for ex , other countries have some public places over flowing with these & nobody even touches\bother them ...

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 16879
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby pugboy » October 14th, 2019, 2:54 pm

Florida and Puerto Rico should be exporting iguana to us
Tattoo as well, the biggest tattoo I see was on side of road in Florida, bounce down

Rovin wrote:because we eat anything here doesnt mean others in 4rin wud want it too

look at iguana for ex , other countries have some public places over flowing with these & nobody even touches\bother them ...

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 27808
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 15th, 2019, 6:48 am

Rovin wrote:because we eat anything here doesnt mean others in 4rin wud want it too

look at iguana for ex , other countries have some public places over flowing with these & nobody even touches\bother them ...


I was in MIA for a couple years, where I stayed was infested, yuh know I looking to grab one or two....I gone to make ah try only to see people feeding the blasted thing inno...like wtf....they so old, the iguanas orange

screwbash
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1606
Joined: April 19th, 2011, 10:03 pm

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby screwbash » October 15th, 2019, 12:07 pm

d master say guyana an others exporting wild meat to us an europe so y cant trinidad do it? i man does buy crab feed fem ripe fig an greens an other vegies for a week or so before curryin dem. i have fowl dat eat roti an rice/corn. y cant dey farmers fins a food to feed farm raised manicoo instead ah eating d ones dat eating rubbish an rotten meat or wateva nastyness dey eat

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BlackXT and 101 guests