Forums

3ne2nr Hunters

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby pugboy » October 29th, 2019, 9:10 pm

Who see the local vid of a commercial walk in freezer full of a variety’s avail wholesale

TurboSingh12
Riding on 16's

Postby TurboSingh12 » October 30th, 2019, 9:25 am

pugboy wrote:Who see the local vid of a commercial walk in freezer full of a variety’s avail wholesale

He packing rel thing in dey. Cant say if its all local.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 30th, 2019, 9:38 am

Boy them animals don’t appear to have any chop wounds or dog bite from typical artesnal hunting

TurboSingh12 wrote:
pugboy wrote:Who see the local vid of a commercial walk in freezer full of a variety’s avail wholesale

He packing rel thing in dey. Cant say if its all local.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 10th, 2019, 7:46 pm

i only now seeing it ^^^^^ ..... WTF

https://www.facebook.com/phillipedward. ... I2MzgyMjg/

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 10th, 2019, 8:36 pm

I suspect that ALL them carcasses imported.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » November 10th, 2019, 8:39 pm

Whether local or not, that is one of the key reasons why true hunters get blamed.

If that is one freezer alone, I do not want to see the rest. Hunting should be regulated with strict quotas. But yeah, this is T&T.

If those are all local animals that were killed, then ban hunting for the next 25 years and pass relevant legislation to lose them fellas in jail..

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 10th, 2019, 9:12 pm

A ban might be worse because unless game wardens patrolling the forests
Them poachers will have the entire forest to themselves

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 11th, 2019, 4:51 am

88sins wrote:I suspect that ALL them carcasses imported.

this

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 11th, 2019, 8:45 am

bluefete wrote:Whether local or not, that is one of the key reasons why true hunters get blamed.

If that is one freezer alone, I do not want to see the rest. Hunting should be regulated with strict quotas. But yeah, this is T&T.

If those are all local animals that were killed, then ban hunting for the next 25 years and pass relevant legislation to lose them fellas in jail..

that would achieve nothing.
Several years ago I make the mistake & make recommendations highlighting methods of reducing the strain of over-hunting on local wildlife. So these were my recommendations to promote conservation:

1-Revise the Conservation Act to make the sale of any & all local game animals alive or dead illegal, so if a person has to have any game animal in their possession alive or dead they must have a permit for and a tag on that animal.
2-Make poaching or purchasing wild animals dead or alive an offense punishable by prison term only.
3-Set bag and size limits.
4-Establish alternating 1-2 month long hunting seasons for each different species.
5-Allowing those with the resources and inclination to do so to keep game animals for the purpose of breeding for release back into the forests.
6-The introduction and proliferation of certain other non-native species to add a degree of biodiversity so that hunters have something other than local species to hunt, thus allowing local fauna opportunity to recover during their respective closed seasons (& I specifically mentioned white-tailed deer as well as a few others as one of the species for this)
7-Limit the number of dogs each hunter can have in the forest at any given point in time.
8-Make the construction of any camp in the forest by unlicensed persons (poachers) illegal and all occupants punishable by jail term of no less than 5 years, and similar treatment for anyone found in possession of illegal ammunition and/or any part or parts that can be used for setting up trap guns or any other device that may be used to trap or ensnare or injure or kill any person and or animal for the purpose of hunting illegally in the forest.
9-Commission the creation of a subdivision of a section of the armed forces to supplement the few game wardens we have.

All were taken into account, and only one was implemented in a manner.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » December 28th, 2019, 12:37 pm

Trap guns aren't illegal? If so, no sympathy felt. Dead like the crunt he was. Better him than some innocent legal hunter.

Police are working to recover the body of a man who died in a forested area in Moruga on Thursday.

Officers were informed of the incident by Kevin Bachoo of Friendship Drive, California.

Bachoo told police he was at a hunting camp in Saunders Trace, Moruga with his associate known only as "Flock". He said around 11 am, Flock left the camp to set trap guns but did not return.

Bachoo contacted another friend identified as Vidal Balrajsingh, who formed a search party to find the missing man. Flock's body was discovered approximately 30 minutes away from the campsite.

Due to the dilapidated road conditions, the heavily forested terrain and the lack of communication services, police have been unable to proceed further. They have since requested assistance.
http://www.looptt.com/content/hunters-b ... cts-police

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » December 28th, 2019, 2:19 pm

These mc setting trap gun in that field where it have ppl working as well...
maj. tom wrote:Trap guns aren't illegal? If so, no sympathy felt. Dead like the crunt he was. Better him than some innocent legal hunter.

Police are working to recover the body of a man who died in a forested area in Moruga on Thursday.

Officers were informed of the incident by Kevin Bachoo of Friendship Drive, California.

Bachoo told police he was at a hunting camp in Saunders Trace, Moruga with his associate known only as "Flock". He said around 11 am, Flock left the camp to set trap guns but did not return.

Bachoo contacted another friend identified as Vidal Balrajsingh, who formed a search party to find the missing man. Flock's body was discovered approximately 30 minutes away from the campsite.

Due to the dilapidated road conditions, the heavily forested terrain and the lack of communication services, police have been unable to proceed further. They have since requested assistance.
http://www.looptt.com/content/hunters-b ... cts-police

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 29th, 2019, 8:24 am

88sins wrote:
bluefete wrote:Whether local or not, that is one of the key reasons why true hunters get blamed.

that would achieve nothing.
Several years ago I make the mistake & make recommendations highlighting methods of reducing the strain of over-hunting on local wildlife. So these were my recommendations to promote conservation:

1-Revise the Conservation Act to make the sale of any & all local game animals alive or dead illegal, so if a person has to have any game animal in their possession alive or dead they must have a permit for and a tag on that animal.
2-Make poaching or purchasing wild animals dead or alive an offense punishable by prison term only.
3-Set bag and size limits.
4-Establish alternating 1-2 month long hunting seasons for each different species.
5-Allowing those with the resources and inclination to do so to keep game animals for the purpose of breeding for release back into the forests.
6-The introduction and proliferation of certain other non-native species to add a degree of biodiversity so that hunters have something other than local species to hunt, thus allowing local fauna opportunity to recover during their respective closed seasons (& I specifically mentioned white-tailed deer as well as a few others as one of the species for this)
7-Limit the number of dogs each hunter can have in the forest at any given point in time.
8-Make the construction of any camp in the forest by unlicensed persons (poachers) illegal and all occupants punishable by jail term of no less than 5 years, and similar treatment for anyone found in possession of illegal ammunition and/or any part or parts that can be used for setting up trap guns or any other device that may be used to trap or ensnare or injure or kill any person and or animal for the purpose of hunting illegally in the forest.
9-Commission the creation of a subdivision of a section of the armed forces to supplement the few game wardens we have.

All were taken into account, and only one was implemented in a manner.

I agree with..a minor change of stiff escalating fines,and putting these fines back into the funds to support the effort.

We seem unwilling to manage an industry...ignoring the scalable international potential.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 29th, 2019, 2:05 pm

country already in a bind trying to control d human murder count so who ha time to study animals ..... right :roll:

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » January 23rd, 2020, 6:20 pm

Just heard the dogs barking non stop, went out to investigate. Saw this fella roaming, he has damage to one eye.

IMG_3609.JPG
IMG_3610.JPG

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » January 23rd, 2020, 6:29 pm

Lewwe make soop

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 23rd, 2020, 8:11 pm

dem thing does carry Salmonella bacteria eh, so wash your hands with soap after handling.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » January 23rd, 2020, 9:44 pm

I left it to roam about, the dogs can’t access which part it is.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 24th, 2020, 6:55 am

maj. tom wrote:dem thing does carry Salmonella bacteria eh, so wash your hands with soap after handling.

& so do iguanas, but daz nuttn a good dose of curry & coconut couldn't fix :lol:
just teasin eh, I don't eat turtles/tortoises. they life done hard enough & numbers dropping low already. But if I see them straying in places they could get their death I usually pick them up & take them for my nephew. He has a HUGE enclosure, keeps them safe & well fed, quite a few even laid eggs that hatched.
The other day he told me that when the hatchlings big enough he go release the entire lot of them & start over, but he not sure of the best location. I go help him out with that part.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 24th, 2020, 7:32 am

anybody know meat shop which will do cutting ?
Have some capybara to cut up and try.

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » January 24th, 2020, 7:52 am

Most meat shops will do it for a fee.
But yuh will hadda go on the day they working the saw

Clean up is rel wuk, so most meat shops does dedicate a day or 2 just for cutting.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 24th, 2020, 8:26 am

boy the ones in POS say health inspectors give them a letter saying no external product
so prob need to find a small shop.

*KRONIK* wrote:Most meat shops will do it for a fee.

Clean up is rel wuk, so most meat shops does dedicate a day or 2 just for cutting.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 24th, 2020, 9:11 am

pugboy wrote:anybody know meat shop which will do cutting ?

do NOT send it by a meat shop
call me & i go explain why

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 24th, 2020, 10:18 am

88sins wrote:
pugboy wrote:anybody know meat shop which will do cutting ?

do NOT send it by a meat shop
call me & i go explain why

Drop it by me and we go talk lil more :lol:

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 24th, 2020, 11:00 am

allyuh doh stik boi :lol:

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » January 24th, 2020, 12:44 pm

Yeah, issa law, any animal da get kill hadda get kill in the Abattoir in POS under the Municipal Corporations Act iirc
pugboy wrote:boy the ones in POS say health inspectors give them a letter saying no external product
so prob need to find a small shop.

*KRONIK* wrote:Most meat shops will do it for a fee.

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » May 30th, 2020, 11:14 am

399A6C64-C6DC-42CE-81D9-9B213C267512.jpeg

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 9th, 2020, 9:28 am

Fellas, just a heads up
Brace for an increase in the price of permits next season.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 9th, 2020, 10:54 am

It's one thing to hunt animals for food, it's quite another to murder endangered animals for sport.

Endangered ocelot killed by poacher

A wildlife rehabilitator said poachers are running amok in a remote part of northeast Trinidad, killing endangered and protected animals for food and sometimes, just for fun.

Hukaymah Ali, a wildlife rehabilitator, told Loop News that she and other members of a conservation group called West Indian Herping previously visited the area, accessible only via an eight-hour hike or by boat, last year where they saw someone had flipped a turtle on its back.

Loop News was told this is done so that the animal dies, and then the poacher comes back later to strip the animal of its meat.

Since that incident, the group has tried to visit the area in order to see if any similar incidents took place.

This time, they came across an endangered ocelot which was so badly injured by gunshot wounds, it died of its injuries. The group secured permission from the authorities prior to the visit.

‘The first day we got there, one of our friends took a walk and saw the ocelot under a rock. He called us and we went running to see if we could save it.'

‘The animal had gunshot wounds all over its body and it was barely alive.’

She said they did not have a boat to leave the area so they trekked through the forest in order to get help and arrange for a boat. However by the time the boat came the next day, the animal had died.

She said there are poachers in that forest who kill everything they see because the area is so remote, they know they will not be caught.

They even encountered a suspect who allegedly admitted to killing the animal. He admitted he shot the animal three days prior, which meant the animal suffered, painfully, for three days before it died.

‘We actually bounced up the poacher; he said he had shot it three days earlier. He said he mistook it for a deer, and that he shot at it and it ran away.’

‘Poachers sometimes shoot them for fun, to eat them, or because they’re afraid it will attack their hunting dogs (the hunting season is currently closed). Some poachers have even said when they don’t get something that night, they shoot anything they see, for example pregnant animals, and try to sell it.’

The group made a report at the Blanchisseuse Police Station but they said they have not heard anything since. They have made similar reports before, but said nothing came of them.

She said the group is aware that it is dangerous to speak out but they feel that something must be done.

‘It’s happening too often. That area is so secluded that no one goes there; these poachers don’t care if the animals are protected or endangered. I’ve spoken to quite a few people who admit that they catch them and eat them.’

‘It’s really sad to see an ocelot in that condition. They also kill the mothers so they can sell the babies.’

She said poachers would sometimes camp out in the area for several days, killing everything they come across.

Ocelots are protected by law and are listed as an Environmentally Sensitive Species (ESS).

By law, anyone who harms or captures an ocelot (without government permission), or anyone that damages its habitat, faces a fine of up to $100,000 and imprisonment for up to two years.

‘We try to educate people and we do the best we can. We try to talk to them but they aren’t listening. It’s as if they’re untouchable.'

‘This is what is happening in remote areas, you would think the animals would be safe there but they’re not. Because of the COVID-19 lockdown there’s even more killing, it’s like they’re doing it because they’re bored.’

‘At this rate the animals will disappear – in Tobago there are no more ocelots because of overhunting, is this what people want? This is just one part of Trinidad, so what’s happening throughout the rest of the country?’

She is asking for officials to address the matter urgently.

‘We don’t want to anger these poachers but we feel like we need to say something,’ she said.
http://www.looptt.com/content/endangere ... calls-help

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » September 9th, 2020, 10:59 am

^^^saw it on fb yesterday , thats just sad & sickening ..... :cry:

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 9th, 2020, 11:28 am

Sad, & rather vexing. Good they mentioned "poachers" & meeting the individual responsible & the season being closed tho.
Because if they didn't true sport hunters that wouldn't do sumn like that would otherwise get the blame for that in full.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”