Postby daring dragoon » July 17th, 2022, 2:04 pm

fry bake and ketchup sounding good in this weather

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby Mmoney607 » July 17th, 2022, 2:15 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Least I'm called a Red Revo
*KRONIK* wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:Simple today ...pelau and some boiled plantains with some green salad on the side.

Actually have a prayers to go just now so that's more for later/tommmorow.
*KRONIK* wrote:Where the food allyuh?
Same here
Pelau and some plantains & sliced cucumber
IMG_20220717_131140.jpg

That's a pelau pie?

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » July 17th, 2022, 2:17 pm

Looks like a Pelau Shy, where's the meat?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » July 17th, 2022, 2:19 pm

if allyuh taking food pictures to present to other people...look nah!
Yuh ever see Duane take foods pics looking like that?

jehusaunders
3NE 2NR for life

Postby jehusaunders » July 17th, 2022, 3:13 pm

IMG_4443_compressed_2022_07_17_150435.JPG

Baked eggplant

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » July 17th, 2022, 3:29 pm

TF I look like Fluffy?? He brings the presentation on every dish he posts.

Had I eaten I would have tried a plating scenes but as I said earlier we didn't cook for Sunday lunch so that's the bowl it's packed in.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 17th, 2022, 4:12 pm

Grilled Rib Eye Steaks from Blooms - my long time amigo and Grilled Chicken Quarters - Not Tyson - Fresh - then Beef Ribs from Blooms which was marinated in my secret Brazilian chimichurri sauce, consisting of olive oil, onion, garlic, red wine vinegar, with a touch of local spices and herbs and with orange angostura bitters. Just a delightful blend as previously explained ! Rich Seafood fried rice from my SF Uncle with lots fresh shrimp and baby octopus that he said he got fresh from SF. Greek salad with black and green olives, tomatoes, cucumber, pepper cheese, baby carrots, celery etc. and lots kale and the imported lettuce - local ones have a bitter taste ! Salted sweet and sour string beans and big carrots with local mushrooms in a light and refreshing toss of basil and oil of garlic and smoked jalopena - this is an original . Grilled eggplant - not from Massy - Got from a Farmer - regular and sweet potatoes , boil corn on the cobs with English herb butter. Lots of slices of crispy french bread with grilled tomatoes and cheese. Watermelon fruit punch , passion fruit juice, pineapple slices and the beastly cold Corona with lime and salt . Music by Harry Styles USB then the Venezuelan Carrot Cake made by Tia from Venezuela . Homemade peach ice cream made by Tio served along with hot steaming cafe con Leche. Lots rain but the good times still rollin with the family and Netflix !

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » July 17th, 2022, 5:03 pm

jehusaunders wrote:IMG_4443_compressed_2022_07_17_150435.JPG

Baked eggplant

That looks delicious

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » July 17th, 2022, 5:38 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:TF I look like Fluffy?? He brings the presentation on every dish he posts.

Had I eaten I would have tried a plating scenes but as I said earlier we didn't cook for Sunday lunch so that's the bowl it's packed in.

You studying them?
They just waiting to hate on people food pic while they eat dry crix and drink wasa water.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » July 17th, 2022, 5:55 pm

rollingstock wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:TF I look like Fluffy?? He brings the presentation on every dish he posts.

You studying them?
They just waiting to hate on people food pic while they eat dry crix and drink wasa water.

How this man know what I had for lunch today? Boiii....

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » July 17th, 2022, 5:56 pm

All I saw is lots and lots.

RedVEVO wrote:Grilled Rib Eye Steaks from Blooms - my long time amigo and Grilled Chicken Quarters - Not Tyson - Fresh - then Beef Ribs from Blooms which was marinated in my secret Brazilian chimichurri sauce, consisting of olive oil, onion, garlic, red wine vinegar, with a touch of local spices and herbs and with orange angostura bitters. Just a delightful blend as previously explained ! Rich Seafood fried rice from my SF Uncle with lots fresh shrimp and baby octopus that he said he got fresh from SF. Greek salad with black and green olives, tomatoes, cucumber, pepper cheese, baby carrots, celery etc. and lots kale and the imported lettuce - local ones have a bitter taste ! Salted sweet and sour string beans and big carrots with local mushrooms in a light and refreshing toss of basil and oil of garlic and smoked jalopena - this is an original . Grilled eggplant - not from Massy - Got from a Farmer - regular and sweet potatoes , boil corn on the cobs with English herb butter. Lots of slices of crispy french bread with grilled tomatoes and cheese. Watermelon fruit punch , passion fruit juice, pineapple slices and the beastly cold Corona with lime and salt . Music by Harry Styles USB then the Venezuelan Carrot Cake made by Tia from Venezuela . Homemade peach ice cream made by Tio served along with hot steaming cafe con Leche. Lots rain but the good times still rollin with the family and Netflix !

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » July 17th, 2022, 8:18 pm

When is really nots and nots

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 17th, 2022, 9:30 pm

RedVEVO wrote:Grilled Rib Eye Steaks from Blooms - my long time amigo and Grilled Chicken Quarters - Not Tyson - Fresh - then Beef Ribs from Blooms which was marinated in my secret Brazilian chimichurri sauce, consisting of olive oil, onion, garlic, red wine vinegar, with a touch of local spices and herbs and with orange angostura bitters. Just a delightful blend as previously explained ! Rich Seafood fried rice from my SF Uncle with lots fresh shrimp and baby octopus that he said he got fresh from SF. Greek salad with black and green olives, tomatoes, cucumber, pepper cheese, baby carrots, celery etc. and lots kale and the imported lettuce - local ones have a bitter taste ! Salted sweet and sour string beans and big carrots with local mushrooms in a light and refreshing toss of basil and oil of garlic and smoked jalopena - this is an original . Grilled eggplant - not from Massy - Got from a Farmer - regular and sweet potatoes , boil corn on the cobs with English herb butter. Lots of slices of crispy french bread with grilled tomatoes and cheese. Watermelon fruit punch , passion fruit juice, pineapple slices and the beastly cold Corona with lime and salt . Music by Harry Styles USB then the Venezuelan Carrot Cake made by Tia from Venezuela . Homemade peach ice cream made by Tio served along with hot steaming cafe con Leche. Lots rain but the good times still rollin with the family and Netflix !

All dat nonsense you posting again just to hide that you eating crix and water again on a Sunday?
Son, d ched is about what's on the menu, in other words, what you making or eating. You posting what you dreaming of eating someday doesn't qualify.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 17th, 2022, 10:45 pm

Went simple today. Potato salad with strimps fired rice and grilled chicken legs. I usually avoid the leg and thigh, but the kiddos won out today in the choice department :lol:

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » July 24th, 2022, 1:22 pm

Simple Sunday duck roti...
IMG_20220724_125705.jpg

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » July 24th, 2022, 2:04 pm

Rice, black-eyed peas and stew chicken.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » July 24th, 2022, 2:07 pm

That duck and roti look real good.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » July 24th, 2022, 2:12 pm

Bought or built pugboy? Could go for some of that right about now.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » July 24th, 2022, 2:17 pm

i tried some cheetos mac & cheese that i bought from Massy and it was good but actually very good because it was hot. like eating warm smooth chee zees flavored soup

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 24th, 2022, 2:22 pm

Jalapeno and cucumber ciabatta

Rice and bocconcini salad

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » July 24th, 2022, 2:22 pm

paid_influencer wrote:i tried some cheetos mac & cheese that i bought from Massy and it was good but actually very good because it was hot. like eating warm smooth chee zees flavored soup

That will flow like lava when it decide to come out

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 24th, 2022, 2:27 pm

Scalloped potatoes, grilled turkey eg slices

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » July 24th, 2022, 3:28 pm

Rice, lentils, fry king fish and salad.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 25th, 2022, 5:15 am

Spit Roasted boneless leg of lamb with mint jelly - and cranberry . It taste better. with the Cran. Greek salad with black and green olives, tomatoes, cucumber, pepper cheese, baby carrots, celery etc. and lots expensive kale and the imported lettuce - as said before local ones have a bitter taste ! Salted sweet and sour bodi - fresh from farmer - fresh local mushrooms in a light and refreshing toss of fresh basil and grape seed oil - this is another original . Grilled vegetables - cheap eggplant - from a Farmer - pumpkin , carrots and sweet potatoes , boil corn on the cobs with English butter. The herb butter used last time has an artificial taste. Grilled large whole tomatoes and pepper cheese inserts. Lots Lots Watermelon slices @ 1.99 per lb from the same farmer, Massy passion fruit juice with lots lots ice, pineapple slices and massively cold Stag - Germans peeps came for our relax day ! Corona also for the youths ! Music by Paramore and Nacho- USB then Venezuelan Pineapple Upside Down Cake made by Tia Bee from Venezuela with Coconut ice cream served with lots lots fruit cocktail - along with hot steaming Cuban cafe con Leche. Good times still rollin with the family and a bootleg copy of Señor Wick on the 65" !

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 25th, 2022, 6:38 am

RedVEVO wrote:Spit Roasted boneless leg of lamb with mint jelly - and cranberry . It taste better. with the Cran. Greek salad with black and green olives, tomatoes, cucumber, pepper cheese, baby carrots, celery etc. and lots expensive kale and the imported lettuce - as said before local ones have a bitter taste ! Salted sweet and sour bodi - fresh from farmer - fresh local mushrooms in a light and refreshing toss of fresh basil and grape seed oil - this is another original . Grilled vegetables - cheap eggplant - from a Farmer - pumpkin , carrots and sweet potatoes , boil corn on the cobs with English butter. The herb butter used last time has an artificial taste. Grilled large whole tomatoes and pepper cheese inserts. Lots Lots Watermelon slices @ 1.99 per lb from the same farmer, Massy passion fruit juice with lots lots ice, pineapple slices and massively cold Stag - Germans peeps came for our relax day ! Corona also for the youths ! Music by Paramore and Nacho- USB then Venezuelan Pineapple Upside Down Cake made by Tia Bee from Venezuela with Coconut ice cream served with lots lots fruit cocktail - along with hot steaming Cuban cafe con Leche. Good times still rollin with the family and a bootleg copy of Señor Wick on the 65" !

Where did you buy your kale? Hope it was from Massy!
Congrats.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 25th, 2022, 6:52 am

allyuh eat kale raw?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » July 25th, 2022, 9:09 am

pugboy wrote:allyuh eat kale raw?

I do. I use it as a one of the leaves in a green salad.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 25th, 2022, 9:13 am

you guts must be well scrubbed out

i like it sauteed in garlic, raw is it a little too green and fibrous although some are less than others

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » July 25th, 2022, 9:13 am

De Dragon wrote:Scalloped potatoes, grilled turkey eg slices

How grill Turkey does go down boy? You treat it just like chicken??

I was thinking to grill or smoke some Turkey drums

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”