TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Under 30s Only - What is you & your spouses combined salary?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

What is you and your spouses combined salary?

less than $10,000
22%
$10,000 to $15,000
19%
$15,000 to $20,000
13%
$20,000 to $25,000
7%
$25,000 to $30,000
6%
$30,000 to $40,000
10%
$40,000+
23%

Total votes: 135

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Under 30s Only - What is you & your spouses combined salary?

Postby 88sins » December 22nd, 2022, 10:38 pm

What some people may not be considering, is this income we're discussing coming from strictly salaried employment? Or from business drawings? Or from revenue generating assets such as apartment rentals?

Because as an employee in a salaried position, some of the figures I see ppl saying, I find questionable. But from a business owner perspective, 40k a month is actually quite doable depending on the business. Can make some good coin with apartments as well, but you need to have more than a few quality units renting out simultaneously. Even farming have good money in it, but it just not exactly consistent and you will have periods of no or low income between crops.

Just something to consider

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 22nd, 2022, 11:22 pm

88sins wrote:I find you a lil too curious about my finances.
What happen? Your imaginary minimart and rumshop not doing well?

Since you curious, I'll give you something to think about.
Got a call from the bank recently asking if I wanted a second loan. Yes, a second loan, because one currently running and will be settled earlier than it is contractually due as per my usual. I was told that with my current income and financial liabilities, I qualify for 250k unsecured over a 4 year term. I politely declined at this time, but i may just take them up on it next year.

Now, if you want to get an idea of what kind of income i make, here's a tip to get you started. My banks dsr for loan financing is on average 25-30%.

Borrow the calculator from the invisible minimart and do the math.

Thanks for taking the time for the write up. But yes, i am curious because after all, you did take it upon yourself to pour out your life’s achievements and your wealth of knowledge. So yes, i was curious about a figure.

The mini mart doing ok, thanks for asking. I don’t boast on the forum but i make enough to afford the needs and quite a bit of wants.

Try not to take the bait again to explain how much millions you have. Truly successful and wealthy people really don’t go through all that tralala to prove anything btw.

Keep well man.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 23rd, 2022, 5:19 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:the <10k kinda expected

but the >40k is the other largest percentage wa d arse dawg? Allyuh selling drugs awa. tf

From a very rough guesstimate, I would say at least 20-30%of the population belongs to the "over 40k combined group".
I know one dentist taking home at least 150k (profit)per month from his practices .

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » December 23rd, 2022, 6:39 am

Redress10 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
rollingstock wrote:I can tell there is a bunch of lying sufferer kunts in here.

That or a miscommunication, cause the op topic is unclear.
Combined salary is monthly or yearly? Cause these flyers think it's per annum :lol:

Hoss just take a look around the country and you'd realize how many people or households are making over 40k easily. Obviously, this poll is heavily biased toward that demographic.....car enthusiasts aren't often going to be scrunting.

I make on average 80-90k after tax. Not bad, but I'm basically 40........10 years ago I was earning 16k after tax.

Didn't know you were coming in close to 40.

You making that money with a company in TT or that's a remote based position with a foreign company?

all are remote-based contract work right now

Long term or project based? doing multiple remote work at the same time as well?

Both started off as project based but turned into yearly contracts that just got renewed, both are part time because I too lazy to do both full-time despite them asking me to contract more hours.

Keep in mind though if I were working in the US for these same jobs, I'd be making at least 50% more maybe double if based in NY. My rates are heavily discounted so to then I'm a steal of deal, speak perfect English and in the same US eastern timezone and now fully embedded in several projects, so barring some severe recession I can see both contacts lasting for years.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » December 23rd, 2022, 6:41 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:

but the >40k is the other largest percentage wa d arse dawg? Allyuh selling drugs awa. tf

From a very rough guesstimate, I would say at least 20-30%of the population belongs to the "over 40k combined group".
I know one dentist taking home at least 150k (profit)per month from his practices .

Nah it's definitely not so high shakes. I'd probably say 15% max, but that's still a hell of lot though.

Though I would say maybe 30% belong to households making 30-40k

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 23rd, 2022, 6:54 am

Dohplaydat wrote:

Nah it's definitely not so high shakes. I'd probably say 15% max, but that's still a hell of lot though.

I guess it may be subjective...we don't really have any stats to make informed judgments. We make assumptions based on what we see, what we know personally and well what we would like to think.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » December 23rd, 2022, 7:07 am

Couples who are self-employed / freelancers can make upwards of $40k/month or more. But that will fluctuate depending on how work comes in.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » December 23rd, 2022, 7:21 am

Musical Doc wrote:
solarkh wrote:
solarkh wrote:
Kickstart wrote:Best option is to migrate.

Trinidad is finished

Easier said than done.

Correct, I looked into the canada one, hadda have equivalent of $15000 canadian as proof of funds, do the exams that cists about 2200 ttd each, plus other requirements. If you have the money you can probably push through and do it, but if you have under $100000 ttd in savings then it difficult.

There are other countries than Canada

Val
18 pounds of Boost

Under 30s Only - What is you & your spouses combined salary?

Postby Val » December 23rd, 2022, 8:07 am

Dohplaydat wrote:

I guess it may be subjective...we don't really have any stats to make informed judgments. We make assumptions based on what we see, what we know personally and well what we would like to think.

Have a look at this, a general representation of the industry spread. Not a lot of professionals or mid to high income earners, although a lot of them will be in this forum since it takes disposable income to be a car tuner.

Not the best place for an unbiased survey.

Remember also the OP is talking about persons under 30.

OP yes it is difficult (not impossible) for couples under 30 to buy a full property at 1.5M outright without careful planning and execution or help.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 23rd, 2022, 1:50 pm

:lol: :lol: at men questioning industry salaries passing 40K a month for more than half of the professionals employed there.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 23rd, 2022, 2:07 pm

De Dragon wrote::lol: :lol: at men questioning industry salaries passing 40K a month for more than half of the professionals employed there.

Soldier you don’t make under 10k?

Allyuh field ppl like to coast eh?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 23rd, 2022, 2:24 pm

MaxPower wrote:
De Dragon wrote::lol: :lol: at men questioning industry salaries passing 40K a month for more than half of the professionals employed there.

Green isn't your colour Caxxy Waxxy :lol:
Minimum wage, even with the fry cook premium is how much? :lol:
No wonder you bitter and full of self loathing. You have the trifecta of misery, small money, small tolee, and yuh stink, stink looking.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » December 23rd, 2022, 2:54 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Max, must be half that gone in rum before De Fag beat the wife and child.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » December 23rd, 2022, 2:54 pm

De Dragon wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

No wonder you bitter and full of self loathing. You have the trifecta of misery, small money, small tolee, and yuh stink, stink looking.

Just a question. No need to get emotional or anything.

But how come a guy that like to call persons names and be derogatory, when the same is done to you, you get all emotional and aggressive because of the name calling?

I just want to know, you don't need to answer if you want. Your silence will speak volumes.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 23rd, 2022, 4:01 pm

rollingstock wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

But how come a guy that like to call persons names and be derogatory, when the same is done to you, you get all emotional and aggressive because of the name calling?

I just want to know, you don't need to answer if you want. Your silence will speak volumes.

Emotional? :lol: You hadda be joking Kindergarten Cop!. These tunts like Caxxoid and his alter ego Inferiro Faeces Woman could never get me emotional, but are merely ways to pass time while being amused at tall tales of yacht parties, and minimarts

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 23rd, 2022, 4:03 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Max, must be half that gone in rum before De Fag beat the wife and child.

How come as soon someone says sheit, not only do you come sliding in, but it's always to defend your fellow Blue ball Club member Caxxy Waxxy?
Ollour bulling nah? Doh lie eh!

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » December 23rd, 2022, 5:39 pm

De Dragon wrote:
rollingstock wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Emotional? :lol: You hadda be joking Kindergarten Cop!. These tunts like Caxxoid and his alter ego Inferiro Faeces Woman could never get me emotional, but are merely ways to pass time while being amused at tall tales of yacht parties, and minimarts

Oh ho is a call out?
I remember a man posting busy in here a while back he posted he was renting, couldn't afford flow. Made a post that gave away his age.

I stop investigating tuners and making out their lies. My 2 cxc subjects not conducive to working for free.

WM_Tuner
Street 2NR

Postby WM_Tuner » February 7th, 2023, 8:28 pm

What is the average salary of an IT person these days? Thanks.

Bimmerhead
Street 2NR

Postby Bimmerhead » February 9th, 2023, 11:54 am

I got this off CPO website for ICT positions within the public sector.
Attachments
Capture 4.PNG
Capture 4.PNG (26.24 KiB) Viewed 992 times
Capture 3.PNG
Capture 3.PNG (20.05 KiB) Viewed 992 times
Capture 2.PNG
Capture 2.PNG (19.02 KiB) Viewed 992 times
Capture 1.PNG
Capture 1.PNG (21.95 KiB) Viewed 992 times

Val
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Val » February 9th, 2023, 12:32 pm

there will be a CSO survey done this year to assess this anyway.

WM_Tuner
Street 2NR

Postby WM_Tuner » February 9th, 2023, 5:55 pm

Bimmerhead wrote:I got this off CPO website for ICT positions within the public sector.

Thanks man!

AlphaMan
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby AlphaMan » February 11th, 2023, 5:56 pm

How much does an average bar or night club owner earn per month.
Seems like everyone in Trinidad is an alcoholic these days...
:roll:

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » February 11th, 2023, 11:27 pm

Bimmerhead wrote:I got this off CPO website for ICT positions within the public sector.

Those are some lowball salaries or outdated info.

Bimmerhead
Street 2NR

Postby Bimmerhead » February 12th, 2023, 11:11 pm

I definitely wouldnt doubt this may be outdated, but its the most recently published salaries for contractual ICT positions within the public service on CPO website.

Have a view yourself.

https://www.cpo.gov.tt/web/new/web/site ... mplete.pdf

WM_Tuner
Street 2NR

Postby WM_Tuner » February 13th, 2023, 12:17 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
rollingstock wrote:I can tell there is a bunch of lying sufferer kunts in here.

That or a miscommunication, cause the op topic is unclear.
Combined salary is monthly or yearly? Cause these flyers think it's per annum :lol:

Hoss just take a look around the country and you'd realize how many people or households are making over 40k easily. Obviously, this poll is heavily biased toward that demographic.....car enthusiasts aren't often going to be scrunting.

I make on average 80-90k after tax. Not bad, but I'm basically 40........10 years ago I was earning 16k after tax.

Didn't know you were coming in close to 40.

You making that money with a company in TT or that's a remote based position with a foreign company?

all are remote-based contract work right now

Long term or project based? doing multiple remote work at the same time as well?

Both started off as project based but turned into yearly contracts that just got renewed, both are part time because I too lazy to do both full-time despite them asking me to contract more hours.

Keep in mind though if I were working in the US for these same jobs, I'd be making at least 50% more maybe double if based in NY. My rates are heavily discounted so to then I'm a steal of deal, speak perfect English and in the same US eastern timezone and now fully embedded in several projects, so barring some severe recession I can see both contacts lasting for years.

My son is looking at doing an IT degree. Is there a particular IT specialization that you recommend? Are contract like these readily available for remote work? What kind of networking contacts would you have to make to get these kind of contracts? Any general IT advice for someone young looking to pursue as a career? Thanks.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”