this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

dogg
Riding on 16's

Re: ***The Official: Rate/Recommend a Movie or Series Thread***

Postby dogg » December 2nd, 2021, 11:02 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:It was a damm good movie^...lol

Pursuit of happiness was also good...very good

The book spoiled the movie for me. - Pursuit of happiness that is. Lots of stuff left out /embellished etc.

And the king Richard one? Take a look at this: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1 ... ap-places/

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » December 2nd, 2021, 11:06 am

Lost in Space -- final season came out yesterday

F is for Family - final season came out recently as well

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » December 2nd, 2021, 11:53 pm

16 cycles wrote:Had put off watching Arcane as i figured i needed to know about League of Legends - not so....

It is one of the best.....when is Season 2 dropping????

Looks like 2023.

"In production" at the moment.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » December 3rd, 2021, 4:27 am

Summit of the Gods/ french movie adapted from japanese manga...watch with a good stereo set up.

@ Shogun...thanks wrt s2-arcane

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 13th, 2021, 12:20 pm

I rewatched Masters of the Universe.I don't see what all the negative hype was about.They really worked the old lore into it.The ending of part two just made it epic.Don't watch it as a stand alone series.
For all the youngins, Skeletor is not the big bad in that series,and it never was about He-man alone

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » December 16th, 2021, 6:07 pm

A truly spectacular Documentary.... What those divers did.....wow...

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 16th, 2021, 8:36 pm

I have seen Spiderman No Way Home today, anyone else seen it on tuner?

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » December 16th, 2021, 9:56 pm

DMan7 wrote:I have seen Spiderman No Way Home today, anyone else seen it on tuner?

yeah boyyyy lol

andrew stole that movie yes. and i want to see more of holland spiderman how it ended...thats the spiderman we really need... not no iron man version 2

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 16th, 2021, 10:07 pm

st7 wrote:
DMan7 wrote:I have seen Spiderman No Way Home today, anyone else seen it on tuner?

yeah boyyyy lol

andrew stole that movie yes. and i want to see more of holland spiderman how it ended...thats the spiderman we really need... not no iron man version 2

Ya dun kno. lol I thought both of their appearances in the movie should've been more grander rather than just casually walking out the portal. But other than that Iron Man Jr. is no more, we will now have our classic spider-man.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » December 16th, 2021, 10:10 pm

DMan7 wrote:
st7 wrote:

yeah boyyyy lol

Ya dun kno. lol I thought both of their appearances in the movie should've been more grander rather than just casually walking out the portal. But other than that Iron Man Jr. is no more, we will now have our classic spider-man.

yeah providing holland doh feel he's a big star now and would be willing to continue playing spiderman. i din like the first 2 spidey movies with him, but this one and how it ended gives me hope that we can actually get a proper spiderman movie. it was recently reported that a new trilogy was in the works but Sony said nah, things not finalized

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 16th, 2021, 10:28 pm

st7 wrote:
DMan7 wrote:
st7 wrote:

yeah boyyyy lol

yeah providing holland doh feel he's a big star now and would be willing to continue playing spiderman. i din like the first 2 spidey movies with him, but this one and how it ended gives me hope that we can actually get a proper spiderman movie. it was recently reported that a new trilogy was in the works but Sony said nah, things not finalized

Nah a new trilogy is definitely in the works and I believe we will finally get a proper iteration of the Sinister Six in this version of spiderman, Kraven is getting his own solo movie, venom has left a piece of the symbiote behind in no way home end credits scene and Morbius movie is coming. So Sony creating their own Spider-man cinematic universe I believe. They will probably have a team up with Spidey, Kraven, Morbius and Venom vs other villains as the final movie for this spiderman down the road and end it with Miles Morales as the new Spider-man

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » December 16th, 2021, 10:40 pm

DMan7 wrote:
st7 wrote:
DMan7 wrote:
st7 wrote:

yeah boyyyy lol

Nah a new trilogy is definitely in the works and I believe we will finally get a proper iteration of the Sinister Six in this version of spiderman, Kraven is getting his own solo movie, venom has left a piece of the symbiote behind in no way home end credits scene and Morbius movie is coming. So Sony creating their own Spider-man cinematic universe I believe. They will probably have a team up with Spidey, Kraven, Morbius and Venom vs other villains as the final movie for this spiderman down the road and end it with Miles Morales as the new Spider-man

yeah sony building that universe... michael keaton in morbius so does morbius happen in mcu? either way they should get garfield in that universe....

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 16th, 2021, 11:42 pm

st7 wrote:
DMan7 wrote:
st7 wrote:
DMan7 wrote:
st7 wrote:

yeah boyyyy lol

yeah sony building that universe... michael keaton in morbius so does morbius happen in mcu? either way they should get garfield in that universe....

Looks like a different universe character keaton is playing because morbius and venom are not in the mcu as venom went back to his universe in the end credits of no way home.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » December 16th, 2021, 11:47 pm

DMan7 wrote:
st7 wrote:

Looks like a different universe character keaton is playing because morbius and venom are not in the mcu as venom went back to his universe in the end credits of no way home.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » December 17th, 2021, 1:20 am

just realised that the last spell wiped the memories of those who know Peter Parkers in the multiverse therefore flicking up the lives of Tobey, Andrew, and other spideys....

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 17th, 2021, 8:16 am

st7 wrote:
DMan7 wrote:
st7 wrote:

Don't know how that's gonna work, cuz Morbius is in Venom's universe. Ah well we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 17th, 2021, 11:50 am

Not seeing this on Disney+
What platform is it on?

Monk BANzai wrote:A truly spectacular Documentary.... What those divers did.....wow...

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 20th, 2021, 8:26 pm

2 more days

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » December 20th, 2021, 8:32 pm

Watched Hellbound on Netflix. 6 episode South Korean series with the same director as Train from Busan.

Watched with English subtitles as how foreign films should be viewed.

Roller-coaster of emotions. Looking forward for season 2

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 21st, 2021, 9:29 pm

i now see a padna say THE WITCHER SEASON 2 come out a few days ago .... i gonna watch dat !

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » December 21st, 2021, 9:54 pm

Rovin wrote:i now see a padna say THE WITCHER SEASON 2 come out a few days ago .... i gonna watch dat !

Currently on ep 4
going great so far

Check out The Witcher Nightmare of the Wolf

It's a prequel and animated - but it will explain some of the references in Season 2

There's also the upcoming prequal series The Witcher - Blood Origin

Soul Collector
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Soul Collector » December 21st, 2021, 10:19 pm

I started watching The Witcher Nightmare of the Wolf based on your recommendation Duane. It started off pretty damn good but I didn't get around to finishing it. Will do that before taking in season 2 of the live action!

I also finished Arcane. I still play LoL from time to time casually and had zero expectations but holy hell the show was an actual masterpiece on many fronts. They set the bar for video game adaptations which everyone thought was dead in the water. Basically, everything Riot does apart from the actual game is gold, lol

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 21st, 2021, 10:30 pm

If you like animated Netflix shows then you simply must check out Blood of Zeus. Now that is a masterpiece. Arcane was alright tho.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 23rd, 2021, 9:14 am

Hearing matrix was proper garbage. Spiderman is worth a 2nd watch imo.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » January 2nd, 2022, 7:36 pm

Crash Pad was a decent comedy movie to pass the time.

Netflix

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » January 2nd, 2022, 8:49 pm

Ah taking en Cobra kai on netflix..I hooked

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 2nd, 2022, 10:50 pm

Came onto Disney + on Old Years Day!!
Dizzy28 wrote:Not seeing this on Disney+
What platform is it on?

Monk BANzai wrote:A truly spectacular Documentary.... What those divers did.....wow...

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » January 10th, 2022, 3:30 pm

Grimy. I like.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 11th, 2022, 11:48 am

i know it come out few yrs ago but i now watching it : PEAKY BLINDERS , jes finish season 1 ....

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 12th, 2022, 5:35 pm

Bulgasal. Korean fantasy series.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”